B>For the lovelorn, the passionate and the romantics of PNG, this is Wantok Lovers, a pngscape.com site.
If you are a romantic, have a crush, or have a question to do with love, matters of the heart and matters of a more ....ahem....passionate nature, this board is for you. If you want to make romantic contacts for yourself, then you should go to the Wantokz Romantic Personals board. No personals will be allowed on this board. Just be polite, mature and show sensitivity (eg. no cavemen are welcome here).

Respond to this messageReturn to PNG Lovers Board
Original Message
  • tanx Coconuts and Qwerty 4 ur views.
    • lemon
      Posted Feb 2, 2003 10:09 AM

It's great!

well.. to tel you i have .. dated (if that's the right one) one hagen boy. He was the sweetest.. and we were sweethearts in high school. I am glad that I never got personal with him physically, coz he now respects and values me as a woman.

But yes he was a womaniser and he broke a lot of girls poor hearts.

Apart from that.. I have only highlands bros and papas so my experience somewhat lacks here..

So, I am grateful for your views. But I would like to hear a "Kange" himself admit to this one that possessiveness is high in one of their quality lists.

thank you brothers!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Other pngscape.com Linkz

<