B>For the lovelorn, the passionate and the romantics of PNG, this is Wantok Lovers, a pngscape.com site.
If you are a romantic, have a crush, or have a question to do with love, matters of the heart and matters of a more ....ahem....passionate nature, this board is for you. If you want to make romantic contacts for yourself, then you should go to the Wantokz Romantic Personals board. No personals will be allowed on this board. Just be polite, mature and show sensitivity (eg. no cavemen are welcome here).

Respond to this messageReturn to PNG Lovers Board
Original Message
  • nothing to do with sepik-okay!
    • png oreo for life
      Posted Jul 9, 2012 12:25 AM

my friend! I can only tell you that this has nothing to do with being from sepik. Don't you ever blame sepik! I'm friends with many sepik people, I think their wonderful people whom you can trust and depend on....well I understand that your man is emotional,, and upset,,,you need to fix yourself first and then you have to sobberly appologize to him and mean it from the bottom of your heart- NOT YOUR ARSE!!!!! And if he is unsure give him some time! And if he dosent want then sis I urge you to go home to sepik and become someone back in your community,, we are png people we drive expensive landcrusier vx and we eat at expensive restaurants we have hope, were not like some other pacific islands who have nothing. We are blessed and prosperous,, so in that sense I want you to think about what I have said and take into account and actually do the things, ta!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address

Other pngscape.com Linkz

<