B>For the lovelorn, the passionate and the romantics of PNG, this is Wantok Lovers, a pngscape.com site.
If you are a romantic, have a crush, or have a question to do with love, matters of the heart and matters of a more ....ahem....passionate nature, this board is for you. If you want to make romantic contacts for yourself, then you should go to the Wantokz Romantic Personals board. No personals will be allowed on this board. Just be polite, mature and show sensitivity (eg. no cavemen are welcome here).

<< Previous TopicReturn to PNG Lovers Board  

"PNG Wives" & girlfriends

April 8 2008 at 5:14 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Can someone please tell me why women in POM go to expatriate compounds and have regular sex with (or shack-up) with midddle-aged white foreign men (men over 40), when everybody else knows these men have wives and kids waiting back home in other countries. You see these women everywhere in POM. I understand why a woman would do it if she's getting paid good money up front for sex. I can understand if the guy is young, single and good-looking. I understand what these older guys are getting out of these realtionships (free uncomplicated, unlimited sex!) But why would an attractive PNG woman have sex with middle-aged/old white men if she has a good job, her own income, and she knows the relationship isn't going anywhere (even if she tries to pretend it is?) It can't because they're having great sex with these older men. If they were so good at sex their wives wouldn't have let them out of their sight in the first place.

If you have ever been in this situation, or if you are a "PNG wife" giving sex to a middle-aged white expat, could you please explain why. What's your own personal experience?. Sori ladies, but I just don't understand why you do it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
green apple

women of NO value

No score for this post
April 8 2008, 5:31 PM 

Only women who have no sense of self worth going around doing degrading things like that. They think with their 'pussy' and not their heads beacuse their brain is the size of a pea.

Gawd! Its disgusting.

Anonymous

Anti-discriminator

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 11:52 AM 

its disguting alright, but boy are you degrading PNG women.you talk as if woman are maniacs. it takes two to ****. you cant blame all the dirt on woman.yeah of course his got the money, but its happening everywhere, around the globe.this woman dont think with their pussy, they think out of impulse, they act out of pressure, and they live with no regrtes because how the **** are they going to earn a living without any formal education or without any good employmeny as wantokism is ****ing high.i'm a young woman who hate the sight of beautiful PNG girls selling themselves short but what can we do as PNG'eans to stop this? what can you do? Not discriminate them but help them.how? why dont you think of a funking better solution than discrimination!

Anonymous

Can only speak from personal experience

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 10 2008, 12:18 PM 

Most PNG women I've seen visiting expat compounds have good jobs with reputable companies etc, and ongoing full-time employment. Many live in company-subsidised POM housing and are more than capable of supporting themselves. They're also willing to sell their souls and bodies to older foreign men for a few luxury "extras", like drinks, dinner, clothes, handbags, jewellery, perfume, etc. They eat in the best restaurants in POM and drink at the best bars! In Jakarta, these women (aka "Compound Wives) are openly acknowledged for what they really are, that is part-time working prostitutes. Let's stop kidding ourselves these women are innocent victims of the system. The only victims here are these women's husbands and partners, the older guy's families, and all the unfortunate kids of these selfish, self-centred people!

don kossie

looking for Png sexy mom

No score for this post
August 20 2014, 7:16 AM 

I really want to hookup with a mom from Lae PNG. ma# 72857874

Too shy to put my name!

Re: looking for Png sexy mom

No score for this post
August 21 2014, 12:11 AM 

chrispihau

like watching u havin sex

No score for this post
May 1 2014, 3:50 PM 

Like watching. Somegood short.

HBK

!

No score for this post
April 8 2008, 6:11 PM 

It's sad to hear and see these things happening.

Our women are going as low as any ho.

But when it comes down to the almighty Kina, you know you can't refuse my friends...It's a fact of life!

Roots

Re: !

No score for this post
April 8 2008, 9:08 PM 

Social economics, wanting a the taste of a finer lifestyle although it may only be temporary.
Not sure how old you are but this has been happening in PNG prior to independence and will still be happing long after you are dead.
This in not only in PNG but a worldwide fact, particularly in 3 world countries.

Two-sided

Not all local girls just in for money

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 3:20 AM 

How bout giving some credit to those of us married to expat men long pela taim na who genuinely are in loving relationships.

There's a community of us abroad who love our hubbies/partners but still have to be cautious when coming back to PNG to visit the wantoks because of dogmatic ideas from such people who just can't believe that ol tutak na white-lain can live happily. I agree some local women do such things but like my grandad always said, 'If it does not put bread and butter on your table, don't let it trouble you.'

HBK

!

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 9:37 AM 

There are some ligit ones around coz I have a few tambus who are caucasion. We are talking about the majority..

Machuboi

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 11:25 AM 

Two-Sided.....your grand father is the Man.....if it doesnt put bread on the table, dont let it trouble you.....hahahahah CLASSIC

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 12:53 PM 

Maybe "Roots" is right. There's this older expat guy(42 years) who keeps phoning me everyday at work. He's been doing it for two months now. My boss is really getting angry. My girlfriend sleeps with his younger expat neighbour. She introduced me to this older man. He is twenty years older than me. He is always friendly and very nice and kind. He has a highly-paid job and says he doesn't like living alone in his apartment. Sometimes when he goes away he brings me gifts, like perfume. He says he's divorced and wants to start a serious relationship with me, but when I ask him why he keeps going down to Australia every month to visit his family he says he doesn't want to talk about it. I broke up with my long-term boyfriend about six months ago. He was cheating on me and I still haven't gotten over him. Should I go out with the older expat guy or should I just keep looking for a younger attractive man from the same cultural background?

HBK

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 2:29 PM 

This is something that many women face. Normally you're introduced to the person and then it starts from there.

You can't trust anyone these days but if your instincts tell you otherwise then...

It's a hard choice but someone will always be disappointed in the end.

Good luck in your choice and I hope it's the right one.

Cheers!

J

G DIGGERS

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 9:18 PM 

GOLD DIGGERS out for some fun!!! If they strike it lucky then they get a better life compared to being beaten up from insecure png males, no real prospect of employment, no advance in their education and basically a society that doesn't give a faaak about them anyway!!!!

Go for it girls get what you can out of life and faak everybody else!!

Anonymous

Re: G DIGGERS

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 1:43 AM 

\

This message has been edited by 7milebeach on Jan 9, 2011 9:44 AM

Anonymous

Free Advice for "J"

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 10:12 AM 

For "J"... and all the women out there getting whatever they can get. Well, it's not much...

As a joke, I recently asked a departing "single" POM expat why he wasn't taking his "PNG wife" back to OZ to live with his Aussie wife and kids. His PNG wife didn't know about them and believed he was divorced! He laughed, nodded his head towards his "PNG wife", then said "Hey mate, they're no innocents. They know the name of the game and they know how to play it".

True, life's easy when all you're expected to do is hang around a fully-furnished, air-conditioned expat compound after work and on weekends, drinking booze, eating someoneelse's food, trying damn hard to look sexy on a limited budget, and giving sex to older white men (usually oral sex cause it takes less physical effort on their part). There's the company's satellite TV, washing machine and drier, etc, etc. It's not a hard job really. The poor old haus-meri (who incidently hates the sight of you) has already done all his cleaning,washing and ironing. All your old man has to do is flash his money around and spend some on you (Truth: it's usually the company's money (petty cash)he's spending on you, but he'll never tell you that).

FACTS:
1.You're screwing a cheapskate expat. Like you, he's there to get whatever he can out of the place: free company housing,car and petrol, paid utility bills, school fees for his kids, high salaries, etc, and he'll screw whatever or whoever he can to get whatever he wants, including you!
2.The bulk of the money he earns is transferred out of PNG the moment it hits his bank account. His assets in Australia are held in joint-names with his wife. He loves his wife and kids, but he doesn't want them living in PNG because of the crime rate and lower standard of living. So he tries to make the best of a bad situation, and who are we to judge or blame him?.
3.His wife usually manages and controls all the family money and assets back home. She will get most of it in a divorce settlement and he doesn't want to be poor, unloved and a social outcast in his old age and in his own homeland, so he begins leading a secret double life in PNG... one wife doesn't need to know about the other..

FACTS:
1. Local PNG women who marry/live with expats don't usually don't come back to Oz and find themselves living in fine houses in fine neighbourhoods and driving fine cars.
2. They come to a society that, like PNG, doesn't give a 'faak' about them. You see these women everywhere. After a few months in Oz they look like zombies, like the walking dead. Unlike PNG tourists or visiting PNG students, there is no life, or joy, left in these women's eyes when they try to flash you an empty Melanesian smile. There is nating!. Soon, they begin to look very old and very tired, very quickly.
3. They are expected act like Aussie women and do all the housework, washing and ironing. NEWSFLASH: There are no haus-meris in OZ. You either pay a fortune for a Housekeeper out of your own wages, or you do it yourself. Trust me, the average ex-expat will not pay to have his house cleaned in Oz. He expects his wife to do that, after she comes home from full-time work!!!
4. You'll be expected to earn your own way, hold down a full-time job, pay for your own holidays and medical expenses, and provide for your own superannuation.
5. You will be expected to look after these old men in their old-age. It ain't far off!
6. You will be expected to look after the kids(there may be some kids (even grand-kids) from his previous marriage(s))also.
7. The old man will do exactly what he did in PNG. Go to work, drink, eat,and expect sex whenever he wants it, em tasol baby! You will have to do everything else, or it won't get done!!!
8. Your old man will bitch endlessly to his work colleagues that you don't do any cleaning at home or look after the kids properly, eg re washing and ironing school uniforms, taking kids to hobbies, etc. He will complain that PNG women are only interested in working in the garden!!
8. You will only mix in mixed PNG-OZ marriage/partner social circles. Most Aussie women will not invite you or your ex-expat partner into their homes.
9 Your old man will bitch endlessly about you not giving him enough blow jobs (Doesn't matter that you'll be exhausted after working full-time all day and looking after the kids and cleaning the house at night and on weekends!)
10 Your old man will start talking about replacing you with an "Asian" wife, preferably Thai or Philippino (they are reputedly far more attractive, good cooks and cleaners, and really know how to look after a man). Some of his former ex-expat mates will have already met Thai wives on the Internet.
11. Yeah, you'll notice that he spends a lot of his spare time on the Internet.
12. He'll stop spending money on you the moment you arrive in Oz!!!!
13. You notice that that man who once held a job that seemed powerful, influential and prestigious in PNG is a real nobody back in OZ. His only mates are other ex-expatriates. Most have a failed marriages under their belt and ongoing drinking problems!!!

My advice is stay away from ex-pat compounds, it's the road to ruin. If the guy was seriously interested in marrying you, he wouldn't be expecting you to do the things he expected you to do to keep him happy in the short term. Aussie men don't normally marry women that are easily f***** by other men, black of white, if you get what I mean.

Anonymous

Re: Free Advice for "J"

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 4:02 PM 

Mipela les long lukautim ol waith basted pikinini nabaut.

tingting gut ol meri.

J

CATCH 22

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 5:58 PM 

Anon...you seem to be very bitter about something!! Some of your facts are good but not altogether truthful.

The G Diggers are Faaacked if they do and Faaaacked if they don't!!! Catch 22. A better life is in the eye of the beholder, and most of the girls I know around PNG would rather something better than tin fish and rice and domestic violence compounded by 20 relatives living in your house asking for your food and your money, if you get my drift. Maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side but it sure beats the hell out of the misery that awaits them in PNG.

Get what you want out of life!!

Anonymous

Re: CATCH 22

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 11:00 PM 

Honey, you are so screwed up in your thinking that there's no point in even trying to reason with you. PNG men are not the only perpetrators of domestic violence. Try looking into the rate of reported domestic violence in Australia by older Australian men against their foreign-born wives.It's not a pretty picture. There are good men in PNG. You just have to be a half-way decent woman to find (and keep) one! Trust me, you won't find them on expat compounds.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  << Previous TopicReturn to PNG Lovers Board  

Other pngscape.com Linkz

<