B>For the lovelorn, the passionate and the romantics of PNG, this is Wantok Lovers, a pngscape.com site.
If you are a romantic, have a crush, or have a question to do with love, matters of the heart and matters of a more ....ahem....passionate nature, this board is for you. If you want to make romantic contacts for yourself, then you should go to the Wantokz Romantic Personals board. No personals will be allowed on this board. Just be polite, mature and show sensitivity (eg. no cavemen are welcome here).

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Lovers Board  

"PNG Wives" & girlfriends

April 8 2008 at 5:14 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Can someone please tell me why women in POM go to expatriate compounds and have regular sex with (or shack-up) with midddle-aged white foreign men (men over 40), when everybody else knows these men have wives and kids waiting back home in other countries. You see these women everywhere in POM. I understand why a woman would do it if she's getting paid good money up front for sex. I can understand if the guy is young, single and good-looking. I understand what these older guys are getting out of these realtionships (free uncomplicated, unlimited sex!) But why would an attractive PNG woman have sex with middle-aged/old white men if she has a good job, her own income, and she knows the relationship isn't going anywhere (even if she tries to pretend it is?) It can't because they're having great sex with these older men. If they were so good at sex their wives wouldn't have let them out of their sight in the first place.

If you have ever been in this situation, or if you are a "PNG wife" giving sex to a middle-aged white expat, could you please explain why. What's your own personal experience?. Sori ladies, but I just don't understand why you do it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
green apple

women of NO value

No score for this post
April 8 2008, 5:31 PM 

Only women who have no sense of self worth going around doing degrading things like that. They think with their 'pussy' and not their heads beacuse their brain is the size of a pea.

Gawd! Its disgusting.

Anonymous

Anti-discriminator

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 11:52 AM 

its disguting alright, but boy are you degrading PNG women.you talk as if woman are maniacs. it takes two to ****. you cant blame all the dirt on woman.yeah of course his got the money, but its happening everywhere, around the globe.this woman dont think with their pussy, they think out of impulse, they act out of pressure, and they live with no regrtes because how the **** are they going to earn a living without any formal education or without any good employmeny as wantokism is ****ing high.i'm a young woman who hate the sight of beautiful PNG girls selling themselves short but what can we do as PNG'eans to stop this? what can you do? Not discriminate them but help them.how? why dont you think of a funking better solution than discrimination!

Anonymous

Can only speak from personal experience

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 10 2008, 12:18 PM 

Most PNG women I've seen visiting expat compounds have good jobs with reputable companies etc, and ongoing full-time employment. Many live in company-subsidised POM housing and are more than capable of supporting themselves. They're also willing to sell their souls and bodies to older foreign men for a few luxury "extras", like drinks, dinner, clothes, handbags, jewellery, perfume, etc. They eat in the best restaurants in POM and drink at the best bars! In Jakarta, these women (aka "Compound Wives) are openly acknowledged for what they really are, that is part-time working prostitutes. Let's stop kidding ourselves these women are innocent victims of the system. The only victims here are these women's husbands and partners, the older guy's families, and all the unfortunate kids of these selfish, self-centred people!

HBK

!

No score for this post
April 8 2008, 6:11 PM 

It's sad to hear and see these things happening.

Our women are going as low as any ho.

But when it comes down to the almighty Kina, you know you can't refuse my friends...It's a fact of life!

Re: !

No score for this post
April 8 2008, 9:08 PM 

Social economics, wanting a the taste of a finer lifestyle although it may only be temporary.
Not sure how old you are but this has been happening in PNG prior to independence and will still be happing long after you are dead.
This in not only in PNG but a worldwide fact, particularly in 3 world countries.

Two-sided

Not all local girls just in for money

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 3:20 AM 

How bout giving some credit to those of us married to expat men long pela taim na who genuinely are in loving relationships.

There's a community of us abroad who love our hubbies/partners but still have to be cautious when coming back to PNG to visit the wantoks because of dogmatic ideas from such people who just can't believe that ol tutak na white-lain can live happily. I agree some local women do such things but like my grandad always said, 'If it does not put bread and butter on your table, don't let it trouble you.'

HBK

!

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 9:37 AM 

There are some ligit ones around coz I have a few tambus who are caucasion. We are talking about the majority..

Machuboi

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 11:25 AM 

Two-Sided.....your grand father is the Man.....if it doesnt put bread on the table, dont let it trouble you.....hahahahah CLASSIC

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 12:53 PM 

Maybe "Roots" is right. There's this older expat guy(42 years) who keeps phoning me everyday at work. He's been doing it for two months now. My boss is really getting angry. My girlfriend sleeps with his younger expat neighbour. She introduced me to this older man. He is twenty years older than me. He is always friendly and very nice and kind. He has a highly-paid job and says he doesn't like living alone in his apartment. Sometimes when he goes away he brings me gifts, like perfume. He says he's divorced and wants to start a serious relationship with me, but when I ask him why he keeps going down to Australia every month to visit his family he says he doesn't want to talk about it. I broke up with my long-term boyfriend about six months ago. He was cheating on me and I still haven't gotten over him. Should I go out with the older expat guy or should I just keep looking for a younger attractive man from the same cultural background?

HBK

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 2:29 PM 

This is something that many women face. Normally you're introduced to the person and then it starts from there.

You can't trust anyone these days but if your instincts tell you otherwise then...

It's a hard choice but someone will always be disappointed in the end.

Good luck in your choice and I hope it's the right one.

Cheers!

J

G DIGGERS

No score for this post
April 9 2008, 9:18 PM 

GOLD DIGGERS out for some fun!!! If they strike it lucky then they get a better life compared to being beaten up from insecure png males, no real prospect of employment, no advance in their education and basically a society that doesn't give a faaak about them anyway!!!!

Go for it girls get what you can out of life and faak everybody else!!

Anonymous

Re: G DIGGERS

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 1:43 AM 

\

This message has been edited by 7milebeach on Jan 9, 2011 9:44 AM

Anonymous

Free Advice for "J"

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 10:12 AM 

For "J"... and all the women out there getting whatever they can get. Well, it's not much...

As a joke, I recently asked a departing "single" POM expat why he wasn't taking his "PNG wife" back to OZ to live with his Aussie wife and kids. His PNG wife didn't know about them and believed he was divorced! He laughed, nodded his head towards his "PNG wife", then said "Hey mate, they're no innocents. They know the name of the game and they know how to play it".

True, life's easy when all you're expected to do is hang around a fully-furnished, air-conditioned expat compound after work and on weekends, drinking booze, eating someoneelse's food, trying damn hard to look sexy on a limited budget, and giving sex to older white men (usually oral sex cause it takes less physical effort on their part). There's the company's satellite TV, washing machine and drier, etc, etc. It's not a hard job really. The poor old haus-meri (who incidently hates the sight of you) has already done all his cleaning,washing and ironing. All your old man has to do is flash his money around and spend some on you (Truth: it's usually the company's money (petty cash)he's spending on you, but he'll never tell you that).

FACTS:
1.You're screwing a cheapskate expat. Like you, he's there to get whatever he can out of the place: free company housing,car and petrol, paid utility bills, school fees for his kids, high salaries, etc, and he'll screw whatever or whoever he can to get whatever he wants, including you!
2.The bulk of the money he earns is transferred out of PNG the moment it hits his bank account. His assets in Australia are held in joint-names with his wife. He loves his wife and kids, but he doesn't want them living in PNG because of the crime rate and lower standard of living. So he tries to make the best of a bad situation, and who are we to judge or blame him?.
3.His wife usually manages and controls all the family money and assets back home. She will get most of it in a divorce settlement and he doesn't want to be poor, unloved and a social outcast in his old age and in his own homeland, so he begins leading a secret double life in PNG... one wife doesn't need to know about the other..

FACTS:
1. Local PNG women who marry/live with expats don't usually don't come back to Oz and find themselves living in fine houses in fine neighbourhoods and driving fine cars.
2. They come to a society that, like PNG, doesn't give a 'faak' about them. You see these women everywhere. After a few months in Oz they look like zombies, like the walking dead. Unlike PNG tourists or visiting PNG students, there is no life, or joy, left in these women's eyes when they try to flash you an empty Melanesian smile. There is nating!. Soon, they begin to look very old and very tired, very quickly.
3. They are expected act like Aussie women and do all the housework, washing and ironing. NEWSFLASH: There are no haus-meris in OZ. You either pay a fortune for a Housekeeper out of your own wages, or you do it yourself. Trust me, the average ex-expat will not pay to have his house cleaned in Oz. He expects his wife to do that, after she comes home from full-time work!!!
4. You'll be expected to earn your own way, hold down a full-time job, pay for your own holidays and medical expenses, and provide for your own superannuation.
5. You will be expected to look after these old men in their old-age. It ain't far off!
6. You will be expected to look after the kids(there may be some kids (even grand-kids) from his previous marriage(s))also.
7. The old man will do exactly what he did in PNG. Go to work, drink, eat,and expect sex whenever he wants it, em tasol baby! You will have to do everything else, or it won't get done!!!
8. Your old man will bitch endlessly to his work colleagues that you don't do any cleaning at home or look after the kids properly, eg re washing and ironing school uniforms, taking kids to hobbies, etc. He will complain that PNG women are only interested in working in the garden!!
8. You will only mix in mixed PNG-OZ marriage/partner social circles. Most Aussie women will not invite you or your ex-expat partner into their homes.
9 Your old man will bitch endlessly about you not giving him enough blow jobs (Doesn't matter that you'll be exhausted after working full-time all day and looking after the kids and cleaning the house at night and on weekends!)
10 Your old man will start talking about replacing you with an "Asian" wife, preferably Thai or Philippino (they are reputedly far more attractive, good cooks and cleaners, and really know how to look after a man). Some of his former ex-expat mates will have already met Thai wives on the Internet.
11. Yeah, you'll notice that he spends a lot of his spare time on the Internet.
12. He'll stop spending money on you the moment you arrive in Oz!!!!
13. You notice that that man who once held a job that seemed powerful, influential and prestigious in PNG is a real nobody back in OZ. His only mates are other ex-expatriates. Most have a failed marriages under their belt and ongoing drinking problems!!!

My advice is stay away from ex-pat compounds, it's the road to ruin. If the guy was seriously interested in marrying you, he wouldn't be expecting you to do the things he expected you to do to keep him happy in the short term. Aussie men don't normally marry women that are easily f***** by other men, black of white, if you get what I mean.

Anonymous

Re: Free Advice for "J"

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 4:02 PM 

Mipela les long lukautim ol waith basted pikinini nabaut.

tingting gut ol meri.

J

CATCH 22

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 5:58 PM 

Anon...you seem to be very bitter about something!! Some of your facts are good but not altogether truthful.

The G Diggers are Faaacked if they do and Faaaacked if they don't!!! Catch 22. A better life is in the eye of the beholder, and most of the girls I know around PNG would rather something better than tin fish and rice and domestic violence compounded by 20 relatives living in your house asking for your food and your money, if you get my drift. Maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side but it sure beats the hell out of the misery that awaits them in PNG.

Get what you want out of life!!

Anonymous

Re: CATCH 22

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 11:00 PM 

Honey, you are so screwed up in your thinking that there's no point in even trying to reason with you. PNG men are not the only perpetrators of domestic violence. Try looking into the rate of reported domestic violence in Australia by older Australian men against their foreign-born wives.It's not a pretty picture. There are good men in PNG. You just have to be a half-way decent woman to find (and keep) one! Trust me, you won't find them on expat compounds.

RAY

RE CATCH 22

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 11:49 PM 

ANON....sori tu mus lo you!!! Obviously yu dont read the papers or gather information from the department of community welfare in Moresby to get your stats othewise you wouldnt have written the ****e that you have!!!

Just look to the Post C and national Newspapers......most headlines we read about are about PNG men beating the ****ttt out of their women.eg man sticks hand up womans feteous na rousim pikinini. SOme women have had kerosene poured over them and then been set alight.

That is just the tip of the iceberg and yet every day we hear reports of incest, rape, gangrape, and the likes!!!! why??? because 90% of PNG men are uneducated, illiterate, ignorant and sooooo farking insecure that its a joke.

So don't worry about other countries images or what goes on inside these countries. Sorrt out the ****ttt in PNG first before you even start to look at other countries to compare yourself wid!@!!!!!

Anonymous

No score for this post
May 18 2008, 9:46 PM 

The reason why he will stop spending money on you when he arrives in OZ is that he probably won't have any.

In PNG the expat is KING. all his expenses are paid for him by his employer.

So he can affors to eat at expensive restaurants and clubs (charged to his expense account). In OZ sori tumas our PNG wife has to learn how to cook Aussie food and shop at the supermarkets etc.

The Aussie has to pay for his own car. rent, electricity, phone, petrol, beer, etc etc etc.

As son as they step on te palne at Jackosons airport, the fairytale life is over!

mangi H-lands

free advice for J

No score for this post
August 26 2008, 11:26 AM 

Oiyee Wnabel One!!
Back Home they act like they are sombody..honest taim you putim lek blo you lo Ozzie ..Gee they look like S*it!! Honest I saw couple of em and I was shocked>.. How nah...

Sompla look osem ol silip nah kirap lo Kunai house or some..Very messed up and God I saw one in the train and too be honest she appraoched me and said Hi!! We chatted and she told me that she was divorced and she left alone with her two daughters. I was shocked coz she was married to a white guy who was popular in doin business..I know that guy coz he had some dealings with ma dad. Man I felt really bad...so we went to ave lunch together.

Osem tok save to all thoses fine lookin working class back home...Please please dnt think that life here is simple...tingting gud..pastime..coz ANON tok pinis...Its up to you girls...but think properly..noken sek sek lo color skin..!! em ol pipia les lain sai go wok lo PNG!! The rich and good guys are here...UP yo you girls!!

Cheers
Mangi H-Lands

Anonymous

No score for this post
September 20 2008, 5:54 PM 

You single out white guys doing this sort of thing in PNG to PNG women, you should also be commenting on PNG men living the same sort of life in Australia. PNG men working and living in Australia earning big money, free housing, etc with their wife and children in Australia and at the same time taking frequent trips back home to living a double life.

Maybe you should investigate the situation and make comment about PNG men living this double standard life.

Guardian

No score for this post
January 10 2009, 11:37 AM 

Hey its not only the guys doing it, look at the girls too!

Yu Klix?

No score for this post
November 2 2008, 6:18 PM 

LOL well said mate.

A

I agree

No score for this post
November 9 2010, 4:04 PM 

I agree with some of the stuff you have mentioned, my partner for 11.5 years decided in April 2010 that he was in love with a PNG native and walked out on myself and his 11 year old daughter. He has moved back to QLD found a rental and has married this girl all in a matter or months, I'm guessing she is pregnant and due very soon. I not sure what kind of women can sleep with a man when she knows about the family (and she knew)he has at home, but then what kind of a man sleeps with someone else knowing he has a family at home. I know that these girls and that is what she is a girl, dont have much of a life in PNG but that doesn't make this right, someone always has to suffer and in this instance its myself and out daughter.

Nobody

Why So Sour

No score for this post
May 7 2011, 3:37 PM 

Bloody Hell Mate! Pleasssse, not all expats are like that, I am a f**g proud PNG woman that gets her house cleaned by aussies every six months, and my husband is not old ready to die and have another family. Oh yes, and I do still go out with Aussie ladies and have fun, I hardly mingle with PNG people, but the mature ones, you know the ones that don't think like you....Maybe you should try giving her advice, not scaring the **** out her!!!

Too shy to put my name!

Re: G DIGGERS

No score for this post
November 8 2011, 10:49 PM 

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 12:24 PM 

Susa, yu ino save long pasin blong ol whait ya. Divorce meaning tupla brukim marit blong tupla long paper wok tasol long ai blong ol lo man. Pasin blong slip wantaim, raun na kaikai wantaim em ol ino lusim olgeta. Displa gutpela relationship blong ol em bai stap yet. Yu husat bai tok noken mekim? I've heard people saying,'Oh..I did it with my ex and it was really sweet, etc etc etc.... so do what your conscience tells you to.

Nobody

Easily Fixed

No score for this post
May 7 2011, 3:21 PM 

Have you spoken to any of his family members, or friends even, if you haven't then he's pulling your leg. I have been happily married to a caucasian for over 10 years, and we have kids, but we met in PNG through work. I didn't believe nor trust him until, I spoke to his mother.
Hope this helps....

hah

heres one i met

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 7:14 PM 

thanks j

that your report was excellent

should be printed in the post to send alerm to these pretty young png gurls holding hands and helping old experts to get an erection.... lol

i asked one how she manages an old dead and floppy kok and she tells she wraps rubber band tighty around his dead dick and spends 30 minutes to get it up lol.... was an old french man.... she then gets up and finish the job.... so much work ...

lol

hah

hoh

SIKARAPIM

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 8:18 PM 

Well "HUH"
30 min em lik lik wok na bigpela moni, sikarapim sikaripim na winim bigpela tripela moni!! Em isi ahh!!

heh

ur a joke, hoh

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 8:43 PM 

well whore, you're a fkn joke. blari a$$ tanget bagarapim nem blo ol meri png.

Anonymous

Re: "PNG Wives" & girlfriends

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 8:39 PM 

i know its sick, right, hate going out and seeing all these beautiful young png girls with old feral expats!

HOH

YUM

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 8:55 PM 

Get over it, em life yah, muski complen na jelous too mus em pasin blo ol dog na bout!! Painim gutplela meri na wok im gutpela psin blo meri blo yu. Noken busi tumus lo 2kb! worri blo all!

Likim yu nuting tru!!

PS. Yu savi lo somepela expat na bout???

Anonymous

Re: YUM

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 11:14 PM 

AIDS is rampant in 'single' expat circles. It's common knowledge these older expat guy don't like their PNG "wives" and girlfriends using condoms. It's only a matter of time before your number's up .. please get a blood test done before it's too late...

Muski

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 11:31 PM 

Aids is rampant in PNG wether yu local or expat......aids doesn't discriminate
wedda yu white, black, orange or firkn rainbow kula.

Aids passed around from white to black and black to white again! PNG men are most at risk with multiple wives (polygamy) and the "bigman" syndrome, acting bigshot na phaaaak im olgetta meri.....ie) kanaka mentality!!!

Anonymous

Fred

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 11:47 AM 

Why you so defensive?. You an older 'single' expat guy?. What's the insider's point
of view of this issue?

Anonymous

Re: Fred

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 12:30 PM 

lol, some of those expats are so old and weak they rely on viagra to stretim stick for a good ride by our young girls, tasol sampla taim it doesnt work at all and poor girls have to ride a floppy one. what complete joke you skanks are. bloody tanget nongut

Anonymous

ATT FRED

No score for this post
April 15 2008, 9:41 AM 

Get the facts right. AID was first identified in Africa, and then subsequently spread out of Africa. It went from black to white to yellow to red to black to multi-coloured to white etc...It's not about your skin colour. It's about people's sexual practices and occasionally medical misadventures, eg contaminated blood transfers. Unlike yourself, AIDs doesn't discrinimate according to colour or race. Please stop trying to re-write medical history according to your own racial bias.

Anonymous

Re: ATT FRED

No score for this post
April 15 2008, 11:34 AM 

its AIDS=Aquired Immuno Defficiency Syndrome not AID or AIDs

Too shy to put my name!

Re: Muski

No score for this post
January 7 2014, 12:26 PM 

HBK

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 1:41 PM 

Ol Man/Merim,

Maski lo jeolous nambaut!!!!

Yu would do the same thing if you were in a foreign land and your kids & spouse were back in your home country. If you can last a year or two without sex is something amazing & possible too.

Am I right????

My 2 toea...

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 2:21 PM 

Problem is many of these guys fly back home to Oz on a regular basis. They should be able to keep their flys zipped up until they get home. They expect their wives to remain faithful and not have sex with other men. Why shouldn't the same standards of showing respect and loyalty apply to them?

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 4:19 PM 

THATS WHY THEY ARE CALLED ARSEHOLES BCOS THEY MAKE WOMEN LOOK LIKE BITCHES...OL WHITE NA BLACK WANTAIM...YOU CAN NEVER TRUST A MAN (THE MAJORITY THAT IS)

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 8:33 PM 

Faakin numbskull don't you ever generalise..all men are different, right? stuff that in to your ashol and right up to your dead brain...never judge everyone to be the same, laka!

Anonymous

Let other people do the worring for you

No score for this post
April 14 2008, 11:37 AM 

Sori, but ninety (90% approx.) per cent of men are not different. Given half a chance, if they think they can do it without getting caught, they will do it. Men are opportunistic when it comes to screwing whatever bit of female flesh is out there promoting itself as 'available'. Not being cynical, just facing up to facts. If a man is in the habit of cheating on his wife/partner with someone else, then chances are he is also cheating behind his 'girlfriend's' back with someone else, somewhere else, and so on.. it's what these men do.. once they get away with it once, it then becomes their way of life... it's not going to change...

If your husband/partner is cheating on you, it's better for you and your family to let his No.1 'girlfriend' do all the worrying about who he's running around town with. Let her worry about who he's having Internet sex with. She can't monitor him 24/7. Let her sit up and worry all night and write letters to other women warning them off her 'hubby'. As long as he keeps paying the bills and doesn't abuse you, let his stupid 'girlfriend' run around town trying to find out what he's really up to at the nite clubs and bars, when he's not at home with with you, or he's in bed humping her. And when he's out screwing other women, act smart! Invest the time in looking for a real man, one of the ten percent (approx)that doesn't screw around behind your back.

Ladies, my advice is to just sit back, put your feet up, and relax. Your old man's not your problem, he's somebody elses' problem .... Wori blong 'girlfriend'...

Anonymous

Re: Let other people do the worring for you

No score for this post
April 14 2008, 1:16 PM 

THUMBS UP FOR THIS PERSON WHO POSTED THIS, I'LL DO THAT AGAIN. TASOL MY HUSBAND BAI COMMITTIM SUICIDE LOL.

Bul****

No score for this post
August 26 2008, 1:01 AM 

maski putim blame lon ol man tasol, ol meri tu wankain ya nor? U pointim wanpela finger tasol 4pela go bek lon yu yet (lol)

Guardian

Re: Bul****

No score for this post
January 10 2009, 11:52 AM 

Rait wan ya, to true

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 14 2008, 1:14 PM 

hey dumbass, the little sentence there is "THE MARJORITY". yu save long tok inglis too oh, blari sting. if you are not in that category then good, continue to be good cos you are good and you will be good

HBK

No score for this post
April 14 2008, 6:19 PM 

I know, and that's what confuses me most.

But I figured that the guy was looking for something different and this is his only chance.

Maybe I'm wrong???

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 14 2008, 8:30 PM 

For what it's worth, chances are you are wrong and he is using you. Only you know whether it is worth staying or not.

Anonymous

No score for this post
May 17 2008, 4:10 PM 

MONEY!!!
Acceptance and MONEY!!

Anonymous

No score for this post
May 30 2008, 9:19 AM 

What do you mean when you say "ACCEPTANCE? "ACCEPTANCE" by who or what?????

qantas

Aussie wife and boyfriends

No score for this post
August 27 2008, 12:12 AM 

So what about the vice-versa of the discussion??

What happens when a PNG man picks up a chick from Aust and brings her back home to PNG. She likes PNG and loves him too.... wants to move there...

Any opinions??

Qantas

Anonymous

Don't make judgements about all expats

No score for this post
August 27 2008, 9:32 AM 

The leading example of of an Aussie girl marrying a PNG man and settling down in PNG is Dame Carol Kidu.

By the way, I married a beautiful PNG woman legally and in good faith and have taken her back to Australia with me to start our life together away from all the crap that seems to be going on in PNG these days.

Manus

On the contrary

No score for this post
August 27 2008, 12:40 PM 

Most PNG women have low self-esteem and they feel being black or living a black lifestyle is a matter of shame. I'll hate to say it most PNG women in oz try there best 2 act white so they can please there masta's the best way they can.

Anonymous

Re: On the contrary

No score for this post
August 27 2008, 3:00 PM 

not png women ...
dont try genralisising everyone
its just some, well maybe many
but where im at theres nobody like that..

Dr. Dre

To the Stupid Pngians around Brissy!!

No score for this post
August 28 2008, 12:42 AM 

Oiyee to all the Phuckable Mams!! maski lo go lo nightclub nah bagrapim soup insite!! Disgrace to see old Rank shakin em booty's in the Club like you 20 sumfin...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Sem yah!! Go hait!! Ol you wantoks back home...all these meri blg White man they cheat nah faul lo hia...blarry paintim bad image ...Sem Yah!! Der are some places dat are suitible for you old Twats!!

JUST FU*KIN LEAVE OUR TRIBES ALONE...SEM YAH!! TOKSAVE OSEM..TWOPLA OLD RANK WANTIM THREESOME SEX WITH ME AND I TOLD EM SINCE DO I LOOK CHEAP!! GET FU*KED!! MAN TWOPLA SEM NAH WOKABOUT KARANGI GO OUTSIDE LEAVING MA GF AND I IN AN ARGUMENT!!

OLD TWATS, RANKS...LEAVE US ALONE PLS!!
DR. DRE

Anonymous

Re: To the Stupid Pngians around Brissy!!

No score for this post
August 30 2008, 2:47 PM 

dr dre, what a shame they are to png.

tell mi

No score for this post
October 26 2008, 4:09 PM 

tell me who are the two crazy dogs.......ol painim pasin ya long we

RUSSIAN WAN

Re: To the Stupid Pngians around Brissy!!

No score for this post
January 9 2009, 3:08 AM 

TRUE TRUE

RETURNED FROM HONGKONG VIA LONDON AND STOPPED OVER IN BRIZ FOR A NIGHT AND HAD A COUPLE OF BEERS AT THE CASABLANCA ON THE NORTHSIDE WHEN THIS PNG CHICK CAME UP TO ME AND SAID HI....OK,BECAUSE I WAS A GENTLEMEN,I SAID HI AND OFFERED HER A DRINK,THEN 2 DRINKS...WHAT THE F@#K...THIS CHICK GRABBED ME BY THE CROTCH AND SAID WE SHOULD GO HOME IN PIDGIN....I TOLD HER..''PISPIS,SAMPELA MERI LO PLES TOK OLSEM BAI OLRAIT TASOL KAIN PAIARICE OLSEM YU EM BAI HAS YA!'....SHE WAS DUMBFOUNDED THAT A GUY COULD RESIST TO A OFFER FOR SEX.....YES LADIES....THERE ARE STILL SOME OF US OUT THERE WITH HIGH MORAL STANDARDS....WE DONT PICK UP SKANKS IN CLUBS...HARD TO BELIEVE?

Anonymous

No score for this post
August 30 2008, 2:42 PM 

anon, do ever read? manus used the word MOST, not all, so u need not reply at all. i wouldnt agree more with manus. the MAJORITY of png women act like that, maski stronim kona nabaut.

Anonymous

No score for this post
August 28 2008, 12:44 AM 

Manus, speak for yourself, you must have witnessed it from your own circles...we are proud of who we are and where we come from...and it's no shame, and a few like you may have that low self-esteem, majority don't!!!! Em blo yupela ol meri blo whiteman......live the black Queen out of this shiit calling.....

Guardian

No score for this post
January 10 2009, 12:02 PM 

Ah oneples yu tok stret ya, go long cairns na bai yu lookim

Anonymous

For Qantas

No score for this post
August 28 2008, 12:21 PM 

If a PNG guy marries a "chick from Aus",or anywhere else outside PNG, and he wants to take her back home to live permanently in PNG, he will need to be very careful of those around him. Most PNG guys who go abroad and marry foreign women are educated PNG men with good job prospects for the future. I personally know of a few cases where foreign wives have constantly received intimidating "raskol' calls, letters, etc from jealous PNG women. I believe it is fairly common practice around Port Moresby. These PNG women's goal is to break up the marriages and drive the foreign lady out of town. Then they can go around and hit on (have sex with) the lonely husband. Usually they tell the wives that they,or someone they know is having the best sex in the world with the lady's husband. They then describe what they do in detail when they have sex with her husband. They've got really sick minds. The poor husband's not doing anything wrong. He's just going off to work everyday. he just doesn't undestand why his foreign wife's not happy. The foregin wife afraid to ask he husband if the lies are really true, in case they are. The situation gets tense. They fight anf the marriage breaks up. My adivce to men who marry foreign women and take them back to PNG is to make sure that you get all your female realtives to look out for and protect your wife and to keep an eye out for those trouble-making whores who will try to break up your marriage. Aussie women whose marriages have lasted a long time in PNG have usually have the backing and strong support of their husband's relatives.

Anonymous

Re: For Qantas

No score for this post
August 28 2008, 4:23 PM 

luk olsem u toktok lon experience

Anonymous

No score for this post
August 28 2008, 4:20 PM 

ALMOST olgeta mixrace blo png em ol "bastard" pikininis...too obvious to deny. em tru?

Anonymous

No score for this post
September 5 2008, 2:01 PM 

Most men will have sex anywhere, anytime, with anyone, if they are given half a chance to get away with it and not get caught by their wives, girlfriends, partners etc. Harsh reality is that there wouldn't be any unwanted 'mixed race' 'bastards' in PNG if PNG women showed a little pride and learned how to say NO to foreign men and their money.

Anonymous

I dont know about you

No score for this post
September 6 2008, 8:53 AM 

I just want to have sex with SOMEONE who is honest, tru, loving and sexy. I will marry her and stay tru for the rest of my life if she gives this to me. Too many women come with strings attached. Just **** us and love us and we will give you everything. Its the dishonesty we can't stand.

SIMEL TINPIS

Re: I dont know about you

No score for this post
January 9 2009, 11:38 PM 

LOOK NO FURTHER THAN.....YOUR HAND!

chrisby

reply to you.

No score for this post
September 6 2008, 12:22 PM 

You know, some of us expats have married wifes from png and look after them like in the vowes of marrage and have kids and are proud to be a mixed marrage. We have lovely kids and lead a wonderfull life...there are a lot of us out there you know, you just have to find us, often we are the ones who dont drink and dont go around with flashy cars...we are just normal hard working folks, like a lot of my png mates. If you are honest with your self, you will see it in others. Choose carefully....

Anga

Re: reply to you.

No score for this post
September 6 2008, 5:44 PM 

Yes you are right. I am another one like you. My PNG wife is the best woman I have ever known and her relatives are great. We treat each other and out cultures with respect and love. Sure there are some challenges and adjustments which any married couple have to make and sometimes these are difficult because of the cultural differences, but with love, patience and understanding you CAN have the best of both worlds. I love my Simbu wife very much and she loves me (an Aussie), so stop talking about the bad experiences of some people and recognize that people from different backgrounds can be very happy - in fact being from different places brings a strength and richness to your relationship which cannot be matched if you marry within you own culture. True love can conquer all problems - praise God.

Read this and weep, you negative or jealous people!

Wantok

Agreed

No score for this post
September 6 2008, 5:48 PM 

Some people are jealous of what they don't have so they criticize and try to destroy what others are enjoying. It called the 'tall poppies syndrome".

Anonymous

Re: reply to you.

No score for this post
September 8 2008, 11:43 AM 

Anga, you sound like a full blooded PNGean. English em yu but tingting blo tumbuna strong stap....written on every word!! lol..

Angra

Tenk yu tru

No score for this post
September 8 2008, 12:32 PM 

Mi trupla PNG mangi nau ya!

Anonymous

Re: Tenk yu tru

No score for this post
September 8 2008, 8:10 PM 

Angra, mama karim yu lo Simbu ya....nothing is white hehehe acting maski.

BAC

No one's Business

No score for this post
September 9 2008, 10:06 AM 

There is way too much negativity happening here!!!

Everyones' getting riled up over something that's really not anyone's business at all. So what if our young girls just want to have some fun with these old expats? If the sex is consenting and she understands what she's getting herself in to then let it be....

It really isn't anyones business at all who you bed, when you bed them and how you bed them.......

And anyway, whatever color skin, I think men are by nature susceptible to a womans charms. And it its true that most men like to re-arrange their anatomy and use their rods to think....they can't help it, ladies, they're only men.

Grim Reaper

Re: No one's Business

No score for this post
September 19 2008, 1:29 PM 

Let's hope all PNG women and old expats sex having sex don't use condoms. The sooner they're all dead from full-blown AIDS the better.

Re: No one's Business

No score for this post
September 19 2008, 2:00 PM 

yeah man, send 'em all to da devils fireplace - surplus firewood.

Anonymous

No score for this post
September 21 2008, 9:10 AM 

Sex is a commodity and 20-30 yr old women supply the demand.this is funny but some of this woman a really good bread winers for their extended families living all over POM.This girls support the needy in their lives.And at the same time try their best to be so sweet and cordial to that old foreign fart which whom she's not physically attracted too.And its not easy.The extra cash they make is always put back into our little struggling economy.We also hav tons of drug addicts and lazy people here.Port moresby offers very little to make ends meet....Peace Out

Anonymous

No score for this post
September 22 2008, 3:33 PM 

Pls stop tryin to defend de indefensible! A Whore, is a Whore, is a Whore, is a Whore..., no matter what her motives. If these whores are so damn concerned about makin tax-free cash money to help support their wantoks by having sex with ugly old expat guys maybe they could start up a late afternoon collective kai stall outside a major PMV stop. Selling deep fried fish in beer batter gotta be a more honourable profession than doin blow jobs on old white wankers. LOL..

Fergie

No score for this post
October 27 2008, 12:19 PM 

I agree. Hard-earned money is always far more honourable. I'm a professional single PNG woman and I'd much rather struggle to pay my bills but out of my own pocket than sell myself cheaply to some nasty crusty old white f***!

Miagii

Be Contagious

No score for this post
November 24 2008, 5:31 PM 

We need more of you in PNG.

re

No score for this post
October 6 2008, 10:53 PM 

cause they are stupid, DONT HAVE TRADITION, THINK THAT MORESBY CITY IS THERE HOME AND THINK THAT THINK WESTERN CULTURE IS EASY! DUMB BITCHES

Anonymous

Re: re

No score for this post
October 13 2008, 6:56 PM 

Half their luck. They get a regular **root and s little bit of extra cash -- leave them alone. we're all just wasting our breath!!

Anonymous

No score for this post
November 2 2008, 7:24 PM 

its one thing to "let them be" but when these women are the same women you work with and see everyday, you kind of just get sick of seeing their faces and talking to them cause you can smell the dirty old kok on their breath and see old spotted balls being rubbed on their faces.

i work with one and i just dont like her. her attitude is just appalling. her voice irritates me cause it sounds like a terrible and forced impersonation of an autralian accent i just want to bitch slap her sometimes.

furthermore she is the biggest airhead, she has absolutly no commonsense and is the biggest waste of sapce and time in the entire office. the only reason she was even hired was because she was ****in the boss's friend and the friend got sick of seeing her just slacking around the house.

Anonymous

No score for this post
November 13 2008, 3:21 PM 

Totally agree with the above. These sad pathetic women are totally delusional. They think they are "special", the chosen ones. They think they're the ones screwing the old white guys for money, drinks, gifts, access an easy "good life", etc. They just don't get it. It's not about sex! By the time they wake up to that fact that they have been emotionally,phychologically and physically screwed over by these old white expats (who never had any intentions of marrying them) no decent PNG man wants them. They end up single,desperate,in their late thirties, with no prospects of marriage and a very bad reputation. They've probably also got STDs and/or AIDS. You don't have to look very hard to find them in offices and hotels around POM. OMG,they look so DESPERATE and eager to please any man who looks at them....they're so sick and pathetic. I wouldn't like to work with one of them. I feel really sorry for the person above.

Anonymous

No score for this post
December 9 2008, 3:55 PM 

Re above 2 November posting. Does her name start with "I"?. If you're talking about her then I feel really sorry for you

anon

PNG Wives & Girlfriends

No score for this post
December 30 2008, 4:50 PM 

Hi,

From text you wrote its not only in POM there doing that its every where for your infor. They are as young as 16 doing that may be for money and yes those expats are married man with kids the same age as those ladies fooling with those expats....
They work together and take them to the homes that what they do

'I'

Nobody does it better

No score for this post
February 25 2009, 11:07 PM 

;

This message has been edited by 7milebeach on Jan 9, 2011 9:40 AM

Anonymous

Re: Nobody does it better

No score for this post
March 1 2009, 5:54 PM 

go burn in hell....idiots

Anonymous

No score for this post
March 5 2009, 4:44 PM 

Why you acting so sensitive Honey????

Too shy to put my name!

No score for this post
November 12 2010, 5:29 PM 

OK!!! guys,,, gals and gays.............inaf lo disfala discussion noww.....yufala wokim na mi feel pamuk ya....samfala meri png stap a????

angel wak

png guys marrying old foreign ladies!!

No score for this post
January 6 2011, 1:12 PM 

alrite much have been said about png girls dating and marrying old expat white guys but i know of some png guys who goes to school esp uni abroad (those ones on scholarships and straight from villagers) ending up marrying older aussie ladies. as a matter of fact ..it is so sad to see young png men with middle aged aussie ladies who looks obese and frankly australian men would not even take a second glance at them. these men dont bring those ladies here as they are embarressed and to avoid unnecessary comments from relatives etc. i somtimes wonder what happens to these women when those guys comes back home and neglect them for a much younger and prettier native girl. thats another sad state about png guys.but hats off to those that scored themselves expat ladies in their same age range.happy.gif

Wanpela

Re: png guys marrying old foreign ladies!!

No score for this post
January 7 2011, 9:02 AM 

@ Angel wak

So why is it so different to "PNG guys marrying older assie women and older aussie men marrying younger png women?" When you look at it.... at least the younger png men are more honest to older aussie man.

besides.... nogat man stopim yu lok painim older aussie men to mary happy.gif

wanpela

rais olgeta

Re: png guys marrying old foreign ladies!!

No score for this post
January 7 2011, 2:08 PM 

Angel, u bisi lo wanem sumtin!...noken j nabaut. ol man painim chance lo expat meri, na em worri blo ol. Painim tok tok stret!

smoke

No score for this post
January 13 2011, 9:59 AM 

maybe its because there are not many FEMALE expats here! I bet if there were just as many "white meri" here then there'd be PNG guys in the spot light tooooooooo hahaha

Budda

Few facts on this issue in the USA

No score for this post
January 14 2011, 3:07 PM 

Stereotypes -
white men tend to think of black women as being hard to get along with (the Sapphire stereotype) and not being much interested in white men. Black women tend to see white men as racist and therefore hard to trust.

Strange courting practices
most white men who have no trouble asking out black women seem to only want sex, while those who are serious tend to wait for black women to make the first move!

Racist dating behaviour
white men who, for example:
see black women as black first, women second;
see them as looser than white women;
think they will sleep with them for money;
are so blind to their racism they say racist stuff;
think black women want to be saved by a white man, any white man.

I have argued elsewhere on this blog that the root cause of that lack of serious interest is the One Drop Rule: white men do not want black sons and daughters.

******** I guess you can see this and think *********

Meri Souths

Happily Married

No score for this post
January 16 2011, 7:27 PM 

Why are you guy jealous, I am happily married. Not all Aussie husbands are perpetrators of domestic violence as you say. Some marry genuinely and have good lives, so better talk about how you treat your women in PNG(second class).

Wanbel

No score for this post
December 14 2012, 4:25 PM 

This site is really impressing...

Interesting

No score for this post
February 14 2013, 12:09 PM 

You guys on this site rock...its being nice listening. learnt alot of real shits.

A pussy is pussy and a kok is a kok...disregardless of social,cultural, ethnical,moral considerations when a kok and a pussy meet its an natural phenomeno that evolves with every new kok and pussy that meets.

Keep talking we are actually building and knowledge hub here on tabus. I like it.

Charity Case

Looking for WHITE KOK on Valentines Day

No score for this post
February 14 2013, 4:09 PM 

I am in Brissy and I want that WHITE KOK that I know is out there waiting for me

Charity Kelegai

Too shy to put my name!

Re: Interesting

No score for this post
February 15 2013, 4:35 PM 

Actually there is a revolution here in love and sex life in our society.Caveman mentality is booted out and cybernetic age and ideas is taking a hold in our minds here in this country. The enjoyment you have today in love and sex life is much better off than your granddad and grandma used to enjoy in secret.Break the taboooooo.................

ah doubt it

No score for this post
February 15 2013, 7:00 PM 

How do you know the sex is better today than before? Hmmmmmmm??

oh my oh my

No score for this post
February 17 2013, 2:20 PM 

Sex is not better today. Ancient greeks/egyptions invented everything we do today in bed. They knew more things than we do today. Theres even some things that we dont know today about sex. Thats why people are comming up with newer fetishes.
Did you know egyptions invented dildos? ? Cleopetra even used them. Were just copying from the past.
Sex never satisfies.

Melbourne

Too young ,, very old man

No score for this post
February 17 2013, 10:34 PM 

I was surprised to,see this old man, in his fifties, holding hands of a very shy 18year old ialibu girl.. They were in McDonald's and we greeted each other..., they just came from POM.. I could see the girl very shy and didn't want to hold hands... Yeah, that old man can be a,passport to the land of milk and honey, Australia.

Fact of life

No score for this post
February 18 2013, 5:34 AM 

Wantok,
yu stap long "real world" oa wanem?

A big wallett is better than a big dick. Most females prefer the comfort and luxuries money can buy. Em normal ah?

Besides, once she gets ahold of the old-boy's money. (Usually by marrying him) She can afford all the toyboys with big dicks she wants. The old bloke probably won't mind either. In fact he may well like to watch. If he lives in the real world too, he will realize he has next to no chance, of keeping it up to a healthy active 18yo. You never know, seeing you are a wantok of hers, you may get first chance. Playim card bilong yu raitpela O.

Kisim gutpela taim laka......Ralph.

papayo

waitman na png meri

No score for this post
July 15 2013, 5:04 PM 

I have a working class female neighbour who has 3 teen chldren from png man who lives and work in pom. she screws with this white old man every now and then without any ******* respect to the kids.

eventaully the father in pom divorced her. the mother with all the bulshits from the white skank easily give in with the divorse. got married to that white old dick for 2 months and enjoy the high heels in rainy lae.

then the dooms day....the white man left for holiday in OZ. after one month the png woman harim olsem man ya bai ino nap kambek na em sori olsem mi stap wantaim meri pikinini blo mi na em bai had lo yu kam stap wantaim mi....the trangu meri got the shock of her life time...

anyway png gals the choice is yours...yu laik opim lek o bendaun o siso o sigirapim kok wantaim han o kilinim kok wantaim maus em stap lo yu yet nau.....

Current Topic - "PNG Wives" & girlfriends
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Lovers Board  

Other pngscape.com Linkz

<