B>For the lovelorn, the passionate and the romantics of PNG, this is Wantok Lovers, a pngscape.com site.
If you are a romantic, have a crush, or have a question to do with love, matters of the heart and matters of a more ....ahem....passionate nature, this board is for you. If you want to make romantic contacts for yourself, then you should go to the Wantokz Romantic Personals board. No personals will be allowed on this board. Just be polite, mature and show sensitivity (eg. no cavemen are welcome here).

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Lovers Board  

Help me NOT to want a relationship!

May 21 2011 at 1:05 AM
No score for this post
Dezz 

Can someone help me NOT to think or get involved with men? Sum advice please...Im sick of so many failed relationships already...Im just painting a good picture of myself :(

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dezz

Re: Help me NOT to want a relationship!

No score for this post
May 21 2011, 1:06 AM 

I mean Im NOT painting a gud picture of myself!

No score for this post
May 21 2011, 2:21 AM 

so what do u have in mind ? come on babe tok aut .

Honey

No score for this post
May 21 2011, 9:53 AM 

Become a lesbian, that way u don't get involved with men.
Besides it's hot.

Honey was straight female, now Honey is bi. Its even better lol, trust me.

Rick Stylez

No score for this post
May 21 2011, 2:34 PM 

Honey was straight female.
Now Honey is bi.
Weird thing is..
Honey was always a guy :0

bizzz

No score for this post
May 22 2011, 12:00 PM 

honey u mean BOY ! not BI ! hehe

...mE

No score for this post
May 24 2011, 10:23 AM 

mE tok!

Before you get into a relationship..... find out what you want to get out of the relationship.
If it is sex.... talk to the guy and say you want sex only in this relationship.
If you want marriage.... tell him that marriage is what you want... and if he dosn't feel that way... then he can leave.

Always.... make your intentions known before each relationship.....
It is better to know where you going than not to have a clue at all

...mE

ples kaunsil

make your self become busy

No score for this post
May 24 2011, 11:13 AM 

make yourself become busy so that you do not have spare time to idolise around and think of men and boyfriends

ples kaunsil

Too shy to put my name!

Re: make your self become busy

No score for this post
May 24 2011, 12:09 PM 

tru tru

Papa

DEZZ - Advice

No score for this post
July 20 2011, 12:29 PM 

Dezz,

You need to assess yourself and ask "Why men are running away from you?" . Naturally men are attracted to women. If men run away from you, then someting is wrong or bad about you, you do not have the attraction for men to come to you!

Dezz, if you have spoilt your very first 1 or 2 relationships, then generally men will see you as a "callgirl" or prostitute, they will come around to use you only for a short while and leave you.

Hope this advice helps you to regain confidence and look for a better and lasting relationship.

Papa

JM

No score for this post
July 20 2011, 1:40 PM 

how many relationships exactly?? if more than 5 then please change location..start your life all over again somewhere else. Otherwise you will always be regarded as a bitch by people who don't know you that well..

A really good man.

No score for this post
October 12 2011, 7:33 PM 

All you need is a really good man. That is what you need.

You need us...you know you do. You can't stop thinking about us men because fighting against those thoughts about us is like fighting a losing battle against your hormones. You can't help it. There is no doctor that can treat your condition.

Only a really good man can medicate you.... someone that is always totally horny for you.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Lovers Board  

Other pngscape.com Linkz

<