B>For the lovelorn, the passionate and the romantics of PNG, this is Wantok Lovers, a pngscape.com site.
If you are a romantic, have a crush, or have a question to do with love, matters of the heart and matters of a more ....ahem....passionate nature, this board is for you. If you want to make romantic contacts for yourself, then you should go to the Wantokz Romantic Personals board. No personals will be allowed on this board. Just be polite, mature and show sensitivity (eg. no cavemen are welcome here).

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Lovers Board  

Interracial relationship

December 6 2011 at 9:31 PM
No score for this post

I live in POM. Do white women in PNG have relations with PNG men?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
...mE

Re: Interracial relationship

No score for this post
December 6 2011, 9:44 PM 

Yes!!!

But they need to trust you first!

...mE

Anonymous

Interracial relationship

No score for this post
December 7 2011, 9:11 AM 

Yes, some white women do have relations with PNG men, which no ordinary PNG women can!!!

I have heard of one (an Aussie woman) who has almost married (or had de factor relations with) a whole family of brothers.....mind you, and those brothers are from highlands too...

She married the oldest, took him down to Australia, had children with him. When he started playing up at the back of her, she dumped him with the kids in Cairns, and went back to the highlands (straight to village...no mucking around in night clubs of POM....hehehe...) for the younger brother. That brother became too violent with her in Cairns, and she took him back to PNG and brought one more down.

The last I heard of her, which was few weeks back, she was back in PNG and already collected another brother from that same clan. Probably already in Australia now or still back in PNG.

This is a true story.

smiley

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 2:50 PM 

that story is hilarious !

naive

No score for this post
December 7 2011, 11:29 AM 

So I hear.... once you been with a Papua New Guinean....you could never go back ;) ;)

naive

png oreo for life

its not like that!- ill explain

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 12:53 AM 

Its more of once you go black you never go back

mahn blo bush

No score for this post
December 7 2011, 7:12 PM 

nogat, nogat na nogat ! ksim ol meri png tsol ya , em best ya !

png oreo for life

obviously your someone who likes fire rice cunts?

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 12:55 AM 

Okay, that's only for you

Invaluable Friendship

No score for this post
December 9 2011, 11:05 AM 

I had a 3 year relationship with an Australian women and we had every thing going for us. I adapted well into her culture and family but must admitt it was a huge challenge for her to adapt into mine. I am a village boy who truly value my cultural heritage and beliefs and felt sorry for my partner who genuinely tried hard to adjust and admire the patience and tolerance my mum and family had for her.
It would have worked to this day had I chosen to live in Sydney with her but did not want to due to my desire to live back in my village close to my immediate family.
It was heart breaking for both of us to let go our relationship, she back in Sydney and me here in POM with my young family and married to my wantok and going home at every opportunity.

I am sharing this with the hope those going into interrcial relationship must be prepared to let go culturally to make it work - goes for both. It did not work in our case as I did not want to live away from my family and see my partner give up the comforts of her Sudney home and good life style in exchange for mine.

I think we made the right decision. I am blessed with 3 beautiful children and a loving wife and we stay in contact with my friend who has become our family friend. In Sydney - her home we stay and she stays at ours when visiting POM.

Married 30 years

No score for this post
December 10 2011, 12:04 PM 

I have spent my entire adult life married to a Goodenough Is man and we have 4 kids. We lived in towns and in the village for extended periods.
We married at a time when white women with black men was a bit 'no, no' but you can't help who you fall in love with..

He passed away a little over three years ago and even though I am back in Australia since, with children who now work here, I still return home to Milne Bay often - em peles...

If there was another man for me, he would have to be Papua New Guinean..

Re: Married 30 years

No score for this post
December 11 2011, 3:38 PM 

Inspirational experiences from Gordon and Linda.

thanks guys

pisin

M Saweri

It is a privelege for children

No score for this post
January 3 2012, 11:37 AM 

My parents were married in 1978, in the Netherlands. My father a naturalised citizen from West Papua and my mother, a dutch woman. I learnt later that they had been penpals at school, i found a christmas card my father had made sent her in 1958. They have been together 34 years this year, i have never seen or heard a hiccup from them in all that time. I am extremely priveleged and proud to come from such a family.

I am glad for my father who has taught me the essence of being a man is to stand on your feet with your back straight and shouldering your burdens. But i see many half-castes have an identity crisis, i'm seen by PNGeans as just a whiteman and by many whites as a piece of garbage underfoot, so what world am i supposed to fit in to? None, i make my own world and if people want to come in and join it that's their choice.

So interracial marriages are just like any other, they can fail or succeed, but they will give their children eyes that can see the whole world, not just the next valley.

Ace

Re:It is a privilege for children

No score for this post
January 3 2012, 8:36 PM 

M Saweri, am sorry you are treated like that. Our world is full of sick people who can't look beyond the skin colour and see the inner beauty of a human being. I have lots of relos who are mix races and am all eagle eye and get very protective coz they are part of my blood. Your skin colour does not matter, its the beauty in your heart that matters. Keep that inner beauty shining and it will ward off the sick offenders..................Ratz, its yes, its rare. Pasim blo traim. Toromoi hook tasol na lukim, sapos yu gat sampla tingting........all the best :)

Re: Married 30 years

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 3:05 PM 

I am touched by your life story..

Re: Interracial Relationship

No score for this post
January 18 2012, 12:56 PM 

Thank you to all you guys for the comments and inputs. I appreciate it.

brata

No score for this post
July 10 2012, 1:05 AM 

it happens brata here in pom.yu have to be a genuine gentleman that have alot of respect and understanding inorder for the expat or white ladies to like you.maski acting resa or wanpla mr know it all na acting stupid nabaut.

humble yourself and be a gentleman.dress up reasonable and be a real gentleman in your attitude and approach .behaviour to other people.
no ken acting ples man nabaut.
cheers

Too shy to put my name!

No score for this post
July 10 2012, 12:42 PM 

PNG men folk need an entire transformation from their mindsets to code of dressing and self presentation. How you dress and presnet yourself at work, business or other times counts. Most dress in rags and act like street kids although they are men of integrity. Good clothes and neatness dignifies the self and ego. Nogat 1 toea long pocket your dignity can take further.

png oreo for life

agreed!

No score for this post
July 10 2012, 7:31 PM 

Agreed! The nation has to undergo a rapid transformation!!

Re: agreed!

No score for this post
February 28 2013, 10:24 AM 

Why. To fit into other mans culture? Be proud of your identity...

dudex

white women love black men

No score for this post
July 26 2014, 2:38 PM 

i had a threesome experience with two white women in a hotel room....they were couple of mistresses and i happened to be there at the right time

mangi no wastim.....you wanna find out more buzz me on 70442359

Ricky

No score for this post
July 28 2014, 5:40 PM 

the answer is yes.......you just need to prove to them that you are sane and not a pervert.

Current Topic - Interracial relationship
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Lovers Board  

Other pngscape.com Linkz

<