B>For the lovelorn, the passionate and the romantics of PNG, this is Wantok Lovers, a pngscape.com site.
If you are a romantic, have a crush, or have a question to do with love, matters of the heart and matters of a more ....ahem....passionate nature, this board is for you. If you want to make romantic contacts for yourself, then you should go to the Wantokz Romantic Personals board. No personals will be allowed on this board. Just be polite, mature and show sensitivity (eg. no cavemen are welcome here).

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Lovers Board  

depressed

April 17 2012 at 2:29 PM
No score for this post
depressed 

just found out the mother of my baby cheating on me with her ex......need some sound advice or some shitty advice also....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Been Throughit

Re: depressed

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 3:19 PM 

Leave her while you can. She will continue and will never leave him if she cant leave him now....believe me. She doesnt deserve you. Lusim em na em bai pilim.

Get even

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 3:25 PM 

Get even man ..... give her a taste of her own medicine !! and see who has the last laugh !!! Done it ... it worked ... walked away with my first wife's younger sibling who is now my dear wife with total blessing from our familes. We now have 2 beautiful kids and that was 10 years ago !!!

soti

pinch and punch

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 4:23 PM 

yes sir i agree ,get even !! giamanim em lo intercourse nau nait na taim yutupla wokim intercourse, yu mas pinchim damblo blo em na mekim em pen nogut tru na tokim em lo noken cheat ken . it works every time !

soti

Re: pinch and punch

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 4:26 PM 

tasol yumas noken fogipsim em ah plis ? hehe !!

pipia meri yah...

No score for this post
April 18 2012, 2:12 AM 

hatim bel samting yah.....why wastim time stap wantaem disla kain ol stupid meri where kina blo ol save sigarap olgeta taim...dump her and move on with your baby. it's hard but bro, you need to be strong! if things get tough, toksave lo mi...mambu stap!

Too shy to put my name!

rausim nau na hamamas bihain

No score for this post
April 30 2012, 4:20 PM 

Boy its a matter of trust now, if she cheats you now its for a reason, maybe you are doing it at her back too.If not just dump the bitch and get on with life and get someone who you can trust and have and raise the children the way you want them to grow up.If you dont this would haunt you all your life till you get even with her.

Too shy to put my name!

Re: rausim nau na hamamas bihain

No score for this post
May 3 2012, 2:25 PM 

If she loves you, She should be with you Through thick and thin, through good and bad, through joy and sorrow. Cheating on you shows that she doesn't care or does not even give a **** about you.
Dumb the biatch & move on.

Too shy to put my name!

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 2:24 AM 

Wanio

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 9:47 AM 

Wandok or?? Atin u min lo tok "dump" but emi orait "dumb" tu orait.

Too shy to put my name!

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 11:55 AM 

DUMP!!!! Aiee belhat na raitim na tok pisin faul...

Brada from another mother

Do what a man is suppose to do !!

No score for this post
May 22 2012, 3:45 PM 

Love blo yutupla at the 1st place was lust yah...thats why she found it very easy to cheat on you..she will keep on looking around & will cheat again definitely. Bro women have the nerve to cheat and keep the secret longer then you think, at the same time fooling you to provide for her and her lover. Mate get out of these rediculously relationship..Very soon she will be forgotten. Its going to be hard at first but believe me nogut you longlong sapose yu stap insait lon displa fuk up marit.

Peace!!! am ouda hia

Rebel

Trupla

No score for this post
June 21 2012, 8:51 PM 

Man em tru ya! Hatim bel taso. Lusim em. Yu fidim em,baby na disla man stap so woks nau. Plamti naispla stap.

pikinini man

That Foolish Meri

No score for this post
June 26 2012, 5:32 PM 

Bro,

Such woman will always face problems tru her entire life so get out of her,otherwise yu will face her problems,
i gat planti ol meri stap, some even better than that foolish meri,her life is full of lust and she will always want lust untill she finds out that she is useless on earth or will be HIV positive.

Planti ol sumatin meri stap where ol needim general support.

Current Topic - depressed
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Lovers Board  

Other pngscape.com Linkz

<