<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crime

June 3 2004 at 3:41 PM
No score for this post
Rich  (no login)

Just writing to say how amazed I am at how the crime in Kirkwood/Goosemore has gone up in the last 2 years. I live in Kirkwood Ave and I had my scooter stolen twice and then my 125 bike, which was found smashed to pieces 2 miles away. My dad's car was almost stolen too, and my dad got hit by the car in the process. This stuff didn't used to happen round here...did it? It just pisses me off thats all

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
D
(Login dbjw)

Crime

No score for this post
July 30 2004, 4:47 PM 

I am currently in the process of purchasing a property on Goosemoor Lane, and thought I would do some investigation on the area, and this how I stumbled upon this site. I am quite anxious about my pending relocation to this area, as it appears to be a crime hotspot. As you say it never used to be like this, why do think it has started, is it anything to do with the little estate at the rear of the park, or from around Witton Lodge Rd?

I would be interested in your thoughts and other residents in the area.

gobrien
(no login)

Crime - No website in an area does NOT mean no crime

No score for this post
August 2 2004, 5:46 PM 

(See the "Crimewatch" message on the House Sales page too)

This double-edged sword again;

If you put up crime news it alerts the area, makes criminals think twice about coming here, and gives the impression people care about the area.

What is also does however is if someone is thinking of moving here and finds the website, they thinks we have all sorts of problems and don't want to come here!

(Boldmere, Wylde Green, Stockland Green, Marsh Hill etc are if anything worse than us but they have no site!)

Quite a few times people have said don't mention families from hell etc.

No site does not mean no crime.

When was the last time someone was burgled along Goosemoor Lane? Whenever it was it happens a lot less now.

Kev
(no login)

Motorcycles and quad bikes

No score for this post
January 29 2008, 6:43 PM 

Anyone else fed up with the convoy of motorbikes and quads who frequent Jerrys Lane and surronding areas, they have no regard for other road users safety. They are usually seen anywhere between Antrobus Rd, Chester Rd and Gravelly Lane, but they seem to be from the Jerrys Lane area, by the small island at Court Lane. Children are often riding these bikes, without helmets, scary!!!

ADE MacBLADE
(no login)

BIRMINGHAM COUNCIL IS TOO SOFT

No score for this post
August 19 2009, 10:27 PM 

BIRMINGHAM COUNCIL IS BEING RUN BY PEOPLE WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN CAREERS AND FAT PENSIONS, THEY PASS ON TO THE REST OF US ANTI-SOCIAL FAMILIES WITH THE MOTTOE WE HAVE TO PUT THEM SOMEWHERE SO TOUGH. SCUMMIES CAN EVEN BUY PROPERTY NEAR YOU NOW AND THEY ARE EVEN HARDER TO DEAL WITH. BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS RELY ON MR COUNCIL OFFICIAL TO BODGE THINGS UP, AS THEY HAVE NO COMMON SENSE AND ONLY KNOW HOW TO TICK BOXES ON FORMS AND THEY CANT GET THAT RIGHT. MORONS FROM OUTER SPACE?? NO I SAY MORONS FROM THE COUNCIL/ JOB DESCRIPTION TALK RUBBISH, TICK BOXES AND GET THE JOB. THATS IF YOU CAN CALL IT A JOB, OVERPAID, SEVERELY UNDERWORKED AND OVER INFLATED I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU SYNDROME.
WHAT HAPPENS TO US?? OH WE JUST PAY OUR TAXES, STEALTH AND COUNCIL TAX AND TO DO ALL THIS WE PROBABLY GET PAID PEANUTS. WHY DONT WE ALL BECOME ANTI-SOCIAL LOUTS AND GET A NICE ASBO, WHICH COMES WITH ALL THE PERKS THANKS TO MR POLITICALLY CORRECT DO-GOODER. OH AND IF THINGS GET REALLY BAD WE GET A VISIT OFF/ YES YOU GUESSED IT/ MR COUNCIL OFFICIAL HIMSELF OR HERSELF AS IS SOMETIMES THE CASE.
WHY ARENT PEOPLE ASHAMED WHEN THEY ARE ANTI-SOCIAL, STEAL, BURGLE, ATTACK PEOPLE OR TAKE OR SELL DRUGS?? I THINK THE REASON IS MR DO-GOODER TREATS THEM AS THE VICTIM AND US AS AN INCONVENIENCE. IT COMES TO SOMETHING WHEN DECENT PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO SPEAK OUT BECOUSE OF FEAR OF REPRISALS AGAINST THEMSELVES OR LOVED ONES.
AREAS GET A BAD REPUTATION BECOUSE THE MINORITY SCUM STAND OUT LOUD AND PROUD, WHILE THE DECENT MAJORITY GO QUIETLY ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS.
NOT EVERYONE IS BAD, ONLY THE BAD.
THE WORDS OF ADE MacBLADE

ADE MacBLADE
(no login)

BIRMINGHAM COUNCIL IS TOO SOFT

No score for this post
August 19 2009, 10:32 PM 

BIRMINGHAM COUNCIL IS BEING RUN BY PEOPLE WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN CAREERS AND FAT PENSIONS, THEY PASS ON TO THE REST OF US ANTI-SOCIAL FAMILIES WITH THE MOTTOE WE HAVE TO PUT THEM SOMEWHERE SO TOUGH. SCUMMIES CAN EVEN BUY PROPERTY NEAR YOU NOW AND THEY ARE EVEN HARDER TO DEAL WITH. BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS RELY ON MR COUNCIL OFFICIAL TO BODGE THINGS UP, AS THEY HAVE NO COMMON SENSE AND ONLY KNOW HOW TO TICK BOXES ON FORMS AND THEY CANT GET THAT RIGHT. MORONS FROM OUTER SPACE?? NO I SAY MORONS FROM THE COUNCIL/ JOB DESCRIPTION TALK RUBBISH, TICK BOXES AND GET THE JOB. THATS IF YOU CAN CALL IT A JOB, OVERPAID, SEVERELY UNDERWORKED AND OVER INFLATED I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU SYNDROME.
WHAT HAPPENS TO US?? OH WE JUST PAY OUR TAXES, STEALTH AND COUNCIL TAX AND TO DO ALL THIS WE PROBABLY GET PAID PEANUTS. WHY DONT WE ALL BECOME ANTI-SOCIAL LOUTS AND GET A NICE ASBO, WHICH COMES WITH ALL THE PERKS THANKS TO MR POLITICALLY CORRECT DO-GOODER. OH AND IF THINGS GET REALLY BAD WE GET A VISIT OFF/ YES YOU GUESSED IT/ MR COUNCIL OFFICIAL HIMSELF OR HERSELF AS IS SOMETIMES THE CASE.
WHY ARENT PEOPLE ASHAMED WHEN THEY ARE ANTI-SOCIAL, STEAL, BURGLE, ATTACK PEOPLE OR TAKE OR SELL DRUGS?? I THINK THE REASON IS MR DO-GOODER TREATS THEM AS THE VICTIM AND US AS AN INCONVENIENCE. IT COMES TO SOMETHING WHEN DECENT PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO SPEAK OUT BECOUSE OF FEAR OF REPRISALS AGAINST THEMSELVES OR LOVED ONES.
AREAS GET A BAD REPUTATION BECOUSE THE MINORITY SCUM STAND OUT LOUD AND PROUD, WHILE THE DECENT MAJORITY GO QUIETLY ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS.
NOT EVERYONE IS BAD, ONLY THE BAD.
THE WORDS OF ADE MacBLADE

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement