<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Erdington or Poland

December 31 2007 at 11:40 PM
No score for this post
English and Pround  (no login)

Whats happening to Erdington, Was walking through the high street andi elt like a forigner in my own land. The majority of eople on the high street were Poles to my dismay and their ignorance ,If my grandfaher was now he ould be disgusted with the situation ,did he fight for this country to let it become oer run with immigrants ? What was the point of us having world wars we might as just as well surenderd and cut out the killing ,Because we are now surrendering to the poles coming over in their droves ,Taking our jobs our shops our community,our heritage, They congrigate in gangs on the high street and going out for a drink isnow very intimidatingas after a few beers they start to slag off any bri within distance . ARE YOU THE PEOPLE OF ERDINGTON going to let this happen ? I urge you all to standupto them before they take over if they push you you push thm back but evn harder. Erdngton youth STAND up for your communty before the walk over you hound em out . We are now fighting another war a silent war which we are losing so bring it onYuth take yor frustation outon theseparasies regain Erdington dont let them win .I will be watching tis space very closely and see how you guys respond are you proud or pussys? the challenge is there.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kev
(no login)

Erdington

No score for this post
January 29 2008, 6:06 PM 

Don't fall into the racist trap,Erdington used to have a large Irish community for many years ( still there) and remember each culture brings positive attributes to the town. Polish people flew in combat during WW2 and helped Britain during the Battle of Britain when even the United States stood by and watched!!!!

The Man
(no login)

Hmmm

No score for this post
March 7 2008, 12:21 PM 

So, you are 'Proud to be English', but you can't be bothered learning to spell the language; strange!

English Person
(no login)

OH dear

No score for this post
December 8 2008, 6:16 PM 

I am born and bred from English stock, maybe a little Irish in the blood line too but I am certain I have Northern European genes - maybe Swede, may be German, um may be even Polish

I think you should read a bit of our History my boy....

May be too, if there is something your grandad is ashamed of, it is the way our country disregarded the trust that Poles placed in us, by giving their lives in our name, and the name of our country by fighting for us in WWII - how did we repay that; or nation turned its back on them and let them endure years of Russian lies.

They are more my brothers than you are

dziekuje bardzo

mark
(no login)

erdington or poland

No score for this post
January 12 2009, 8:16 PM 

i couldnt agree more my friend with what is happening to our country you would excspect all brits to realise its time to make a stand

The teacher
(no login)

Erd or Pole?

No score for this post
January 21 2009, 5:22 PM 

The Polish migrants that have come to set up a new life for themselves here are extremely hard-working and decent and honest people. Unfortunately you don't get to see these in the dole queue, instead you get scroungers living off benefits for years, who like to spend their time in the Charlie Hall!! This is not intended to offend those who cannot work due to a real disability or those people searching for work under the hard times that we have hit.

ADE MacBLADE
(no login)

SOME ARE GOOD, SOME ARE BAD, LIKE US.

No score for this post
August 18 2009, 10:19 PM 

SOME IMMIGRANTS ARE DECENT LAW ABIDING PEOPLE, SOME ARE DECEITFUL SCROUNGING CROOKS. NOT ALL PEOPLE LIVING IN THE UK CAN TRACE THEIR ANCESTRY BACK TO YEAR ZERO, SO WE ALL CAME FROM SOMEWHERE ONCE. WHAT WE AS A NATION NEED TO DO IS STAMP DOWN ON CRIME AND ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR AND THE SPREAD OF A NEW TYPE OF DRUG CULTURE ON OUR SHORES. IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE ADRESSED ON AN ECONOMIC VIEWPOINT, NOT A RACIST OR BLAME VIEWPOINT. IT IS A PROBLEM THAT DOES NEED TO BE SORTED, PROPERLY AND HUMANELY, A BENEFIT SCROUNGER OR FRAUDSTER CAN SPEAK ANY LANGUAGE, BE ANY COLOUR AND COME FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD OR BE HOME GROWN. I WAS MADE REDUNDANT AND I HATE SIGNING ON AND SO DO ALL MY ASSOCIATES, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE SYSTEM IS GEARED TO HELPING SCROUNGERS AND SPONGERS WHAT EVER LANGUAGE THEY SPEAK, BUT NOT PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO BE UNEMPLOYED, AGAIN WHAT EVER LANGUAGE THEY SPEAK. ONE MORE POINT I WISH TO MAKE IS THAT PERSONNELL OFFICERS AND HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERS SHOULD BE MADE TO DO THE JOBS THEY ARE PAID TO DO AND NOT USE THE SERVICES OF PARASITIC JOB/RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, AS THIS WOULD BOOST UP THE HOURLY PAID RATE OF THE EMPLOYEE, WHAT EVER LANGUAGE THEY SPEAK. A THIEF IS A THIEF, A SCROUNGER IS A SCROUNGER, A DRUG DEALER IS A DRUG DEALER, AGAIN I SAY WHAT EVER LANGUAGE THEY SPEAK. AFTER WRITING THIS I AM GOING TO MUG AN OLD LADY, SELL DRUGS TO KIDS, BURGLE SOME HOUSES, STEAL A CAR OR TWO GET CAUGHT AND SENTENCED TO NICE HOLIDAY, PUT A CLAIM IN THAT MY CIVIL LIBERTIES HAVE BEEN INFRINGED AND GET NICE PAYOUT. EVEN A DECENT, HARDWORKING MAN CAN HAVE A RELAPSE. BUT NO TO THAT, I HAVE CLEAN CONSCIENCE AND A GOOD HEART AND THATS HOW I WOULD LIKE TO STAY. ps DITCH BROWN/BLAIRs BOYS/GANG AND GET PROPER LABOUR BACK.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement