<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

under age drinking on the field

July 26 2008 at 11:12 PM
No score for this post
Chris Small  (Login codders)

Has anyone else complained to the police about the youths drinking on the field between Kirkwood Avenue and Littlecote Drive. Every year its an issue and the police do not seem to be interested. The kids have now brought two sofa's onto the field for comfort and tonight whilst walking our dog i counted 12 youths sat around drinking. They seem to congrigate as evening draws in and are their until the early hours. When we rang the police yesterday they sent someone to the field at three in the afternoon when all the kids have gone. They leave all the bottles on the floor for us local residents to clean up. I refuse to remove the sofa's!! When we rang the police tonight they told us they were busy with a armed robbery and if we were unhappy we should take it up with the superintendant. When we replied by saying that was not good enough the operator ended the call!! Considering the goverment are supposed to be cracking down with this obviously if the kids are out of site on a field only disturbing the local residents this must be fine.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ADE MacBLADE
(no login)

NEGATIVE YOUTH BONDING

No score for this post
August 19 2009, 8:32 PM 

THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE DRINKING, EITHER YOUTHS OR ADULTS, ON OUR STREETS AND PARKS IS GETTING WORSE AND ALONG WITH ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR IN GENERAL IS CAUSING YOUR AVERAGE DECENT CITIZEN TO WALK IN FEAR. I BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD ADOPT A 3 STRIKE SYSTEM OF ONCE A MISTAKE, TWICE MAYBE A MISTAKE, 3rd TIME YOU KNEW IT WAS WRONG AND YOU SHOULD LEGALLY BE PUNISHED ACCORDING TO THE LAW.
WHERE THE POLICE ARE CONCERNED THEY SHOULD HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THE OFFENDERS CLEAN UP THEIR MESS AND TAKE THEM TO THEIR PARENTS, WHO IF SHOW NO INTEREST IN CORRECTING THEIR OFFSPRINGS SHOULD ALSO BE PUNISHED ACCORDING TO THE LAW. BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE POLICE OR PEOPLE IN GENERAL, AS THEY KNOW THAT PUNISHMENT DOES NOT ALWAYS FIT THEIR CRIMES AND IN SOME CASES THEY CAN BE REWARDED BY THE BRITISH DO GOOD SYSTEM, WHICH DOES NOT HELP THE DECENT, BUT SILENT LAW ABIDING MAJORITY.
IT PAINS ME TO SEE THE POLICE HAVING TO BE NICE AND FRIENDLY TO TRAINEE SCUM, WHILST DECENT PEOPLE AND THE POLICE PAY THE PRICE OF BEING GIVEN NO RESPECT. IF A SON/DAUGHTER OF MINE WAS BROUGHT HOME BY THE POLICE, I WOULD BE GREATFUL TO THEM AND CHASTISE THEM IN FRONT OF THE POLICE AND MAKE THEM APOLOGISE TO ANY PERSON THEY HAD OFFENDED.
ONE MORE THING BEFORE I GO, I DO NOT FEEL THAT THE POLICE SHOULD TRY TO BOND WITH THESE KIND OF PEOPLE, BUT INSTEAD KNOW THAT WHEN THEY SEE A POLICE OFFICER THAT THE FULL WEIGHT OF THE LAW FOLLOWS BEHIND THEM AND WILL BE USED TO THE FULL TO PROTECT ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.
LETS HOPE THINGS IMPROVE IN SOCIETY, BUT AT THE MOMENT I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH.
I BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN RESPECT AND THAT YOU EARN DIS-RESPECT.
THE VIEWS OF ADE MacBLADE

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement