<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DRUGGIES AND SMACKHEADS WALKING TALL

August 25 2009 at 7:07 PM
No score for this post
ADE MacBLADE  (no login)

LIVING IN AND AROUND ERDINGTON FOR MOST OF MY LIFE, I AM OF THE OPINION THAT MOST PEOPLE,INCLUDING THE YOUTH ARE GENERALLY DECENT PEOPLE. IT IS ALWAYS THE BAD APPLES THAT STAND OUT AND APPEAR AS IF THEY ARE THE MAJORITY. BUT IS IT JUST ME, OR HAS THE DRUG PROBLEM GOT WORSE. DEALERS SEEM NOT TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THEY SELL LIFE DESTROYING SUBSTANCES ON OUR STREETS, OFTEN PULLING UP IN FANCY CARS AND THINKING THEY LOOK GOOD, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME TRYING TO BE COPY CAT GANGSTERS.
EVEN WHEN OUT WALKING WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS I GET A STRONG SMELL OF DRAW-GANGA-WEED OR ANY NAME IT HAS OFF CERTAIN TYPES OF PEOPLE AS THEY STAND OUTSIDE A PUB OR WALK PAST. SOME OF OUR YOUTH - THOUGH NOT ALL THANK GOD - WILL LOOK AT THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE, BE THEY DEALER OR ADDICT AND THINK OF THEM AS HEROES TO FOLLOW. A PERCENTAGE WILL HAVE THEIR LIVES UTTERLY DESTROYED AND ON THEIR JOURNEY OF SELF DESTRUCTION WILL DRAG MORE PEOPLE TO DESTRUCTION ALONG WITH THEM.
CAN DRUG DEALERS KNOW THE HARM THEY CAUSE?? YES. CAN AN ADDICT KNOW THE PAIN THEY CAUSE ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO BE LIKE THEM, EVEN THOUGH THEY SUFFER THEMSELVES?? YES.
THEN THERE ARE THE CRIMES THAT FOLLOW IN THE WAKE OF THIS SCOURGE, BURGLARY, THEFT, ROBBERY AND ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR MOSTLY PERFORMED AGAINST MR AND MRS AVERAGE DECENT NICE PERSON.
AGAIN I SAY THAT ERDINGTON IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND THAT MOST ERDIES ARE DECENT PEOPLE, BUT LOOK AT SOME AREAS OF THE UK WHERE SOME CRIMES HAVE GROWN UNCHECKED AND FEAR HAS BECOME THE KEY. THIS IS WHY THE DRUG SCOURGE MUST BE ERADICATED OFF OUR STREETS USING THE FULL WEIGHT OF THE LAW, BEFORE IT GROWS TOO BIG FOR US TO SWALLOW.
IF A PERSON SUFFERS HARM INFLICTED ON THEM BY ANOTHER, EITHER USING HANDS OR WEAPONS IT IS A CRIME, THEN IS THAT NOT WHAT DEALERS DO ON A DAILY BASIS WITH THEIR VILE LIFE DESTROYING TRADE.
THE WORDS OF ADE MacBLADE and perhaps the decent ERDIE majority too.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement