<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New

June 2 2010 at 4:11 PM
No score for this post
Gail  (Login ssps555)

I'm a newbie to this site, although i did come across it a while back. Basically my reason for joining it was to see how easy it was to use and how relevant it might be to neighbourhood watch schemes in the area. The last NW meeting i went to comprised of people from Goosemoor lane and surrounding roads and streets, about 50 in all. Many of them were asking if there was a local website, which is why i checked out this one.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ADE MacBLADE
(no login)

HI GAIL

No score for this post
September 16 2010, 6:06 PM 

I HAVE POPPED ON TO THIS SITE NOW ANG AGAIN, BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO USE IT. EVEN GOBRIEN WHO CREATED IT IS PROVING ELUSIVE. MAY BE IF MORE PEOPLE NEW OF ITS EXISTENCE IT WOULD HELP. IF YOU CHECK EARLIER COMMENTS THERE WAS SOME VERY INTERESTING POINTS MADE, BUT WHERE ARE THEY. THIS SITE IS QUICKLY TURNING IN TO THE MARY CELESTE OF FORUMS.

David Hines
(no login)

Hi

No score for this post
December 21 2010, 8:16 PM 

Ive only just found this site. It has quite a lot of info in it. If you are from Erdington you may be interested in the site. I would like to advertise this site on my website, and i hope the creater would do the same for me maybe??

David H

www.townsreunited.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement