BRISBANE WANTOKZ KONA

Brisbane Wantoks Kona This is a notice board and on-line meeting place for Papua New Guineans and friends of Papua New Guinea living in the city of Brisbane and surrounding areas in the South-Eastern region of the State of Queensland in Australia.

Post a message, tell a joke, make an announcement or just tell people you are around, this board is for you and is whatever you make it.

Respond to this messageReturn to Board
Original Message
  • A Kind Shout Out To The Fine Wantok Sista Girl On The 204 Bus Tuesday 13/3/12!
    • NiceAilanGuy
      Posted Mar 16, 2012 11:51 AM

Hi there! Just wanted to give a shout out to the deadly PNG Sista Girl I happened to notice getting on the Carindale 204 bus from Adelaide St, Bris. City, approx 1pm on Tuesday 13/3/12; only to be asked some friendly, (but umm, nosy questions, lol!) by two Aboriginal brothers sitting opposite her. (BTW, I was sitting near the back door exit, reading the newspaper, but, "sort of eavesdropping" to said conversation between you & those 2 "slightly inebriated" Indigenous balas' as the talk was getting a little bit loud. Much props & respect to you for your composure, as the bus was half full at the time, & I sort of got the impression that you were a little bit embarrassed by this encounter, but kept your cool! I seem to recall the one guy saying he wouldn't mind going to check out PNG one day, and you asking him where abouts? as PNG is quite a large country lol! They were basically harmless! They got off at the museum/Performing arts complex, & you got off at the Gabba busway. Just wanted to know; are you single by any chance? Hope you're reading this!
      Take care & God Bless happy.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

PNGSCAPE.COM Linkz