BRISBANE WANTOKZ KONA

Brisbane Wantoks Kona This is a notice board and on-line meeting place for Papua New Guineans and friends of Papua New Guinea living in the city of Brisbane and surrounding areas in the South-Eastern region of the State of Queensland in Australia.

Post a message, tell a joke, make an announcement or just tell people you are around, this board is for you and is whatever you make it.

Respond to this messageReturn to Board
Original Message
  • A Kind Shout Out To The Fine Wantok Sista Girl On The 204 Bus Tuesday 13/3/12!
    • NiceAilanGuy
      Posted Mar 16, 2012 11:51 AM

Hi there! Just wanted to give a shout out to the deadly PNG Sista Girl I happened to notice getting on the Carindale 204 bus from Adelaide St, Bris. City, approx 1pm on Tuesday 13/3/12; only to be asked some friendly, (but umm, nosy questions, lol!) by two Aboriginal brothers sitting opposite her. (BTW, I was sitting near the back door exit, reading the newspaper, but, "sort of eavesdropping" to said conversation between you & those 2 "slightly inebriated" Indigenous balas' as the talk was getting a little bit loud. Much props & respect to you for your composure, as the bus was half full at the time, & I sort of got the impression that you were a little bit embarrassed by this encounter, but kept your cool! I seem to recall the one guy saying he wouldn't mind going to check out PNG one day, and you asking him where abouts? as PNG is quite a large country lol! They were basically harmless! They got off at the museum/Performing arts complex, & you got off at the Gabba busway. Just wanted to know; are you single by any chance? Hope you're reading this!
      Take care & God Bless happy.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.