BRISBANE WANTOKZ KONA

Brisbane Wantoks Kona This is a notice board and on-line meeting place for Papua New Guineans and friends of Papua New Guinea living in the city of Brisbane and surrounding areas in the South-Eastern region of the State of Queensland in Australia.

Post a message, tell a joke, make an announcement or just tell people you are around, this board is for you and is whatever you make it.

Next Topic >>Return to Board  

PNG's 10 richest

April 3 2009 at 3:32 AM
inspector 

basic interest! who is PNG's 10 hard working top earning millionairns!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Re: PNG's 10 richest

April 3 2009, 6:12 AM 

MY LIST OF PNG's Richest-
1-Norea Beanke
2-Paul Paraka
3-simon Korua
4-Francis Aweasa
5-Rinbink Pato
6-John kapi-nato
7-

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 3 2009, 6:47 AM 

I know most of them are crooks. Could it be that all of them are thieves?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 3 2009, 2:01 PM 

well not always
hard working men Late Sir Danny Leahy and Goerge Constentino were hard working with millions in there pockets!

Respond to this message   
wilz

April 4 2009, 1:18 AM 

tru tru ..yu rip what yu sow...

Respond to this message   
SUMATING

April 6 2009, 1:32 AM 

Nah ol the big Pot Bellies in POM yah olsem wanem? Theyve got money to do stuff for them dr

Respond to this message   
grilled teeth.

got de bling bling!

April 11 2009, 2:27 AM 

who do you think you are? mi tsol baim clothes,kaikai, internet blo yu na you usim stap ya!! i am the reachest man in you , i wanted to buy yu a mension but yu refused and turn yo back on mi!!....got det rait ..bling bling dady oh..

Respond to this message   
susa

Re: got de bling bling!

April 11 2009, 7:34 PM 

agh ! what eva ....

Respond to this message   
Wadex

Everyone works harder to get to where they are today!!

April 11 2009, 10:52 PM 

They can drive flashy cars, live in Luxary, Travel the world, have the fine gurls to show us that they have money but lets say Show off sa Kilim ol wansite... Who gives a ****!! I still say coming from a normal family..I still think my Parents are the millioner when it comes to Love, KIDS, God, and People!! Just see who helps and donates as much as he can to his people like building Roads, Hospitals, Water Supply Project and giving donations to Community Schools and VOTE!! I think normal people give much with Pride!! So all you Rich mota ****ers out there..Go to your Roots and Do somfin.....who wants to know them if they are Rich or whatever!! Blarrry ol bunch of Dogs!!

Wadex lo ol Bigshots!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Everyone works harder to get to where they are today!!

April 11 2009, 11:42 PM 

As long as people with such attitude leave PNG permanently, I'm happy. This also goes for our rich flashy pollies-let them leave with their money and their materialistic outlook on life and we'll all be happier in the homeland.

Respond to this message   
dok

not all r thieves

April 13 2009, 10:45 PM 

not all in the list are thieves, some of them worked hard 2 be where they r and continue to do so while others...no comment necessary.

Respond to this message   
mangi from a far..

show sum luv for MP;s !

April 14 2009, 12:58 AM 

yeah bro, yu said it rait ! who eva said that ol MP's are thiev's and olo that bad stuff can suck my tralala ! some of them worked as hard as they could to get where they are , na yu ?? yo just a tiny public servant rememba ! so plis pasim maus na show sum luv na respect for peeps in the haus tambaran !

Respond to this message   

lets fight?

April 15 2009, 6:24 PM 

Em tru sweet heart(kaki)

Respond to this message   

RE: TOP 10 LIST

June 24 2009, 2:58 PM 

How about people like; Sir Michael Somare, Paias Wingti, Ian Ling Stuckey and Monica Salter, the Pelgens, the Chans, etc....

Respond to this message   

Pais wedy

April 15 2009, 3:46 PM 

Pais Wedy.... the owner of the bigest hoestel in Tasmania....
I am from WAPENAMADA WABAG in ENGA i meet him and he gave me
$500 and went he away ?????

Respond to this message   

Pais wedy

April 15 2009, 3:49 PM 

Pais Wedy.... the owner of the bigest hoestel in Tasmania....
I am from WAPENAMADA WABAG in ENGA i meet him and he gave me
$500 and he went away ?????

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Pais wedy

July 1 2009, 11:55 AM 

you're not sure if he gave you the $500. Funny!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 24 2009, 1:20 PM 

VINCENT MIRUPASI

Respond to this message   

vincent mirupasi a role model for future young papua new guinean buisness men

January 1 2010, 1:03 PM 

Vincent mirupasi is up up there and he is not going any where else but straight to the top...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 29 2009, 12:38 PM 

what about somare....winti....some of them list started it off with staeling money ..........lol

Respond to this message   
Sphinx

August 12 2009, 2:55 PM 

Your list got thieves-Pato stole, Paraka stole, Simon's dead(?); all stole thru deals. Only clean is Noreo. Riches are Constantinos, Mr. BB; others?

Respond to this message   
angie

March 19 2010, 9:31 PM 

You lukim wantaim eye blo u stret se daddy blo me steal na yu callim m thief ah?? My dad worked his arse off to be where he is today THANKYOU VERY MUCH "Sphinx"!you got something to say,why don't you say it to his face!

Respond to this message   
Tic Tac

March 22 2010, 1:29 PM 

LOL! This is all too funny! Money doesn't seem to buy any of you class!

Respond to this message   
Survivor

March 28 2010, 12:30 PM 

Who phucking cares? They live their lives and don't give a fricking damn about anybody so who gives arats ass about them. We all make ends meet to survivor.We battlers are still battling it out to survive in this challenging world.
Cheers,

Survivor

Respond to this message   

Lets stand and fight 4 west papua?

April 15 2009, 3:38 PM 

its not good when Indonesians are stealing our minerals on the other side? lets get rid off them??

cheers
KAEKIN WAPENAMADA

Respond to this message   
warlord

Re: Lets stand and fight 4 west papua?

April 15 2009, 7:18 PM 

maim branda um with yu ol da ways ! mi bai katim het blo wanpla sapos ol lak paitim yu ! wailo gambag na kundiambo glogal.com ooohhh!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Lets stand and fight 4 west papua?

April 17 2009, 5:08 AM 

please politicians can all go suck pekx
someone please go gunn their corrupt assess down

Respond to this message   
warlord.

ba yu go where ??

April 18 2009, 2:38 AM 

haaha ! but rememba they own yu ! ol stap na yu stap. ol tok na yu ksim mony , ol die ba yu go where ? ba yu nap lo ronim kauntry ya lo liklik strong blo yu ya ? aaaaa mi lap ya , em ba yu tuhat na pex na pispis nating lo nappy blo yu.. laikim yu nating tlu !!!..=)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: ba yu go where ??

April 20 2009, 11:27 PM 

1 - wat the hell do you mean ol stap na wemi stap?????
ashole

Respond to this message   
warlord

Re: ba yu go where ??

April 21 2009, 1:47 AM 

open up yo mind , body and hul so yul anda stand ....=)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 28 2009, 11:45 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 1 2009, 9:14 AM 

Rex Paki

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 3 2009, 1:59 PM 

You are kidding! Rex Paki is a crook!

Respond to this message   
Ex COROCOL - LAE

Looking for Vanessa Pruaitch

July 1 2009, 9:31 AM 

Im looking for my long lost classmate of 97 at Coronation
International in Lae. I've heard that she is now in a Unversity in Brisbane taking up medical science.
Please if any one can give me her email address or the unversity she goe's to so I can find her.

Thanks

Respond to this message   

10 Richest PNG People

July 23 2009, 6:16 PM 

Rokson Undi
Elizabeth Roya from Ponowi Village (Maybe she comes first coz I hear she has been helping save people a very hard worker using her private money for all good works for her tribes people)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: 10 Richest PNG People

July 23 2009, 6:21 PM 

The list you're starting is far better and far more Christian than the list of PNGs who are the "richest" only because of how much they were able to steal.

Thanks for injecting some sense into this discussion.

Respond to this message   

10 Richest PNG People

September 2 2009, 3:23 PM 

I agree however anyone afiliated with Pollies should not be added on. Honest true hard work and hard earned cash is all that matters. Go Ponowi Gal

Respond to this message   

Mr Undi is the Man!

March 20 2010, 11:22 AM 

My Undi is da Man a hadr at work Millionaire... I watched his Kana Kumgit Business grow both in PNG and Aust from nothing to something ... Go bro u efforts need mentioning...

Nah also there's a PNGean declared in New Zealand by the NZ Natonal bank as the Latest Millionaire.. He owns Dairy Farms and supplies Meat to the Arab Nations.. His worthiness was seen around USD87 mil.. a Quest archiver he only drives a 1979 model double cab hilux...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 6 2009, 11:04 AM 

Well first and foremost, think you should disregard any parties, that are have been or ever affiliated with politics, representation for politics or landowner groups. Clearly doesn't have any bearing on hard work and sweat when you have been given it on a silver platter. Sum it up with a criteria those who have started from scratch, with nothing and no assistance, and who done it individually, to the benefit to our country.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 1 2009, 12:11 PM 

the richest people in PNG are the electrical engineers!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 15 2009, 12:25 PM 

Ponowi people are freakin theives!
They are the total scum of PNG!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 18 2009, 8:44 PM 

i dont have much money ..but i own almost land aat home two times as large 5 times as large as ncd .... haha im laughing ... and im happy

Respond to this message   

IM WITH YU

January 21 2010, 2:29 PM 

RIGHT ONE, MITUPELA YA. LAND IS WHAT I'V GOT. IT IS THE RICHEST THING I HAVE. HELA MANGI.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: IM WITH YU

January 27 2010, 1:47 PM 

In modern monetary systerm, they can be the riches, but in tradional property. land etc ownership, I am the world's trillionair cause of my land, forest, waterfall, mountain,animals,rivers, etc Bill gates does not have land etc
like me.
Southern Highland LNG land owners, are you sure your future generation will continue to benefit from your descisions of today???? If yes gutpela, if no, sore tru for them.

Respond to this message   
konam

Sori tumas em ba lala ya!

August 17 2014, 3:05 PM 

The land you own is only within a specific period of time and will no longer be yours. No need lo compare with bill gates, its the Billarbergs who are buying off your land in the near future. one time you might say, aiya, naispla giraun blo mi ya, au na gapman ksim natin na ino paim liklik ap makmak lo stretim tintin blo mi????
bata stret, maski lo ksim nana tintin or ksim biknem lo graun blo you and start acting now by opposing the government to get unnecessary loans in advance to stabilize economy!!
In fact, those debts wont be recovered and gradually your own land will be taken away from you as it was used as a security to loan repayment. That is what we call land acquisition bill which will be executed soon...
bata mi fret na you ksim biknem lo graun blo you ah????

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: IM WITH YU

January 27 2010, 1:47 PM 

In modern monetary systerm, they can be the riches, but in tradional property. land etc ownership, I am the world's trillionair cause of my land, forest, waterfall, mountain,animals,rivers, etc Bill gates does not have land etc
like me.
Southern Highland LNG land owners, are you sure your future generation will continue to benefit from your descisions of today???? If yes gutpela, if no, sore tru for them.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

There are some genuine people who are wealthy

January 27 2010, 8:48 PM 

There are some people in PNG who earned their money, even in the southern highlands.

Take for example the Noipo family, head of family Mr Raphael Noipo.

That guy is a good guy, and his children are also good children.

Despite all the not so good behaviour of PNG people, there are some good families.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: There are some genuine people who are wealthy

January 29 2010, 2:52 AM 

Totally agree.....

Respond to this message   
Apakanda

Pato or Pado stole from Morobeans & Lutherans

January 29 2010, 3:29 PM 

The governor fights all cases using Pato or Ain Steal Lawyers who is on a retainer fee to the MPG, he also used up K3m plus still holding onto a K10m in trust for the Lutheran University.
Recently he is picking up his 2012 campaigning game again saying thats his last time to try.

Respond to this message   
Tambuak

May it be a Motivation.

February 9 2010, 2:50 PM 

Only if we can learn how the rich came to being. I bet they all started small and worked their way up, 1 or 2 may have taken a free ride through corruption to be rich but PNG, let us work hard and earn. We can compare how rich anyone is, but at the end of the day, we are who we are. Its up to an individual to build their riches. How corrupt or honest you think you want to be; You be the Judge of youself.

You are rich in your own right happy.gif (God Bless PNG)

Respond to this message   
Watok

PNGian Movers and shaker of the world

February 19 2010, 8:24 PM 

Go to the below page and read about Papua New Guineans who are movers and shakers of the world. Do not talk about some of our rich people or pollies who have not made their beyond South Pacific except Noreo Beanke..

A Papua New Guinean Success Story:http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/offshore-discovery/story-0-1225752842420

Respond to this message   
Fred

Very Inspiring

February 22 2010, 1:25 PM 

This is very inspiring and a true role model for Papua New Guineans !

Respond to this message   
ss

Re: PNGian Movers and shaker of the world

February 24 2010, 2:35 PM 

A shame the politicians of PNG do not share the integrity and hard working standards as Mr Isikeli Taureka.

Respond to this message   
Tambuak

May it be a Motivation.

February 9 2010, 2:53 PM 

Only if we can learn how the rich came to being. I bet they all started small and worked their way up, 1 or 2 may have taken a free ride through corruption to be rich but PNG, let us work hard and earn. We can compare how rich anyone is, but at the end of the day, we are who we are. Its up to an individual to build their riches. How corrupt or honest you think you want to be; You be the Judge of youself.

You are rich in your own right happy.gif (God Bless PNG)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Get real

February 21 2010, 9:14 PM 

C'mon get real, we all know that basically ALL of the people who have made millions in PNG have been dodgy. Even this Noipo family, all sorts of weird stuff going on with them, take any so called nice family and you'll find they are into all sorts of stuff.

Get real.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: May it be a Motivation.

February 24 2010, 9:40 PM 

Enjoy the wealth while you can. I hope you will take all with you when you die..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 10 2010, 12:49 PM 

Richest man in the country is by far The Director of Taheiyo cement they are the only producer of cement throughout PNG and some of the pacific they earn an access of about 7 to 8 billion Kina annually and yes my friends it is privately owned by Mr Taheiyo.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 11 2010, 5:32 PM 

And I bet he is mates with Mr Noipo?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 12 2010, 3:14 PM 

its a japanese company

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 15 2010, 9:21 AM 

PNGs riches man is John Nongi from West New Britain. Mangi Kombe.

Respond to this message   
Angie

March 19 2010, 6:15 PM 

hey man my dad worked his arse off to be where is to date! you who have a problem with him, tell him to his face..and get your facts right to while your at it.The spelling of the firm he OWNS is STEELES LAWYERS...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

they sold our country out!!!

March 20 2010, 9:12 AM 

virtually all of these families are involved with the Asians, especially the Noipos, Tengis and Somares

they got rich selling our country out!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - PNG's 10 richest
  Next Topic >>Return to Board  

PNGSCAPE.COM Linkz