BRISBANE WANTOKZ KONA

Brisbane Wantoks Kona This is a notice board and on-line meeting place for Papua New Guineans and friends of Papua New Guinea living in the city of Brisbane and surrounding areas in the South-Eastern region of the State of Queensland in Australia.

Post a message, tell a joke, make an announcement or just tell people you are around, this board is for you and is whatever you make it.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Board  

Looking for a Job in Aussie

March 18 2011 at 11:54 AM
Kanem Kang 

I am currently living in Port Moresby. I have a bachelors Degree in Economics and would like to work and live in Australia. I am 23 years Old. Please, I am requesting genuine Papua New Guineans to help me find a job and live in Aussie. My philosophy in life is; Do to others what you want them to do to you... Please any job realating to Economics, Business, Finance, Managment or realted fields, do let me know on kanemkang@cooltoad.com or call me +675 71448985 (mobile).

A friend in need is a freind indeed.

Cheers

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

I have some work for you in Brisbane

March 18 2011, 7:35 PM 

Call me Elva in Brissy I have some personal assistant work for you,
Ph ******* in Australia.

-We are careful with publishing phone numbers, Thanks-(Illusion)

This message has been edited by DeFlash on Mar 19, 2011 5:09 PM

Respond to this message   
Ipa Hulia

Re: Looking for a Job in Aussie

March 19 2011, 7:39 AM 

Lots of Australian a looking for job in their own country and there is nowhere they can give u job. Tasol collectim all paper na sticks and wipim bread crams nabaut istap long mall street brisbane ya.

Respond to this message   
Kanem Kang

MIND YOU TONGUE

March 24 2011, 4:16 PM 

I have just got my offer to persue my Masters Programe in Petroluem Economics and Management in America at Calorado School of Mines.

I am not as dirty as you are and looking for rubbish in Australia.

I need genuine professional jobs and in the future come to my country to develope my own beloved Country.

You dont know what you are doing and dont actually know what you are saying....

MIND YOUR TONGUE IT MIGHT DESTROY YOUR WHOLE BODY

Respond to this message   
SA

A job is a job!

September 28 2011, 9:54 PM 

After all, there is no shame in engaging into these sort of work that will put food on the table....mind you, some are well-paid.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 30 2011, 9:33 PM 

If you look in Career One in Any Australian news papers and register your name in the internet. They'll let you know in the mail. Make sure to provide your contact numbers etc.

cheers

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 2 2011, 11:04 AM 

And attach VC and three referance on the browse. I know many of PNGs working here with PNG Teritory Qualification working in Australia. I have Australian Qualification and working here for now 7 years. Many will apply for any position until job of interest becomes availble to exist.
Cheers.

Respond to this message   
Wantok

Handy tip

October 6 2011, 8:45 PM 

Go online to seek.com
To get a job here in Australia is very tough. They give first priority to Australians and others second.
If your qualification is listed in the highly demand skilled catorgory then you might have a chance.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Board  

PNGSCAPE.COM Linkz