Performance Characteristics

by Dan

Is there much of an advantage (if any) to chosing one team over another? If so, which team would you consider the fastest? I've always selected team two (which comes up as McLaren with the graphics I've installed) but have often wondered if it made much difference which car you selected. I think in GP2, the "human" car always had the same performance characteristics, regardless of the team. Is this true of MGPRS2?

Also, does it make any difference if the setting "Identical Cars" is turned on when not playing in multiplayer mode? (The manual really sucks when it comes to explaining all these things. It says: Same technical adjustments and choice of race as the player - what the heck is that supposed to mean!?)

The other night when playing head to head with some friends on my LAN, I managed to clock a 1m34.1XX and although I had most aids on and it did feel like a good lap, I didn't think it was all THAT fast...

Someone once told me killing off all processes except explorer and MPGRS2 would help... I can understand that it would make the game run smoother, but can it also effect my lap times as well?

Can anyone out there answer all/some/any of these questions?

Dan

Posted on Mar 16, 2000, 5:20 PM
from IP address 24.112.87.180

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on Auto RacingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement