Botched it completely too...

by Jan Verschueren

Had two races as well, didn't get a 2nd token though as I never used the first one. Held down 3rd for a long time in the 1st race, but lost a wheel in a disagreement about ownership of a bit of track with De la Rosa. After I exited the pits I got pushed wide and took forever to extricate myself from the gravel... anyway limped it to the end and as I was about to press the "submit" button I realised I hadn't set my Friday practise "token" value. Female dog!! Got to do it all again!

2nd race I got drummed out in T1, lost a front wing trying to make up for it. Pitted for a new one which got promptly run over by Barichello as he lapped me at pit exit. Tried to continue without untill my scheduled stop, but the car was too hard to drive (even more time down the drain) and I had to stop again. Then I had the crash Dan described as I tried to unlap myself from Fisico. Hit a bump as I moved to the inside to pass and lost it, basically.

Onto Imola and hoping for better things.

Jan.
=---

Posted on Apr 5, 2001, 2:24 PM
from IP address 213.224.83.134

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Auto RacingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement