Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Re: And the gate is...
    • PPB (no login)
      Posted Mar 4, 2006 4:29 PM

Again Allen, you jump to conclusions and do so in a very unChristian manner.

Unlike your assumption above, I do not think I am special or better than others. I am humbled that God would even take a second of his time to think of me. I am humbled that my prayers to God have opened my eyes to his Word, the path to salvation. I am thankful and grateful that he heard my pleas and believed I was sincere in my search. I am so glad, that I now must show others his Word and his COMMANDS so that they may search and find the path. My wish is for everyone to go to Heaven. He is so powerful that I have FAITH that the Bible was written for ALL generations to hear and believe in. That his word hasn't weakened over the centuries nor has his vengeance on those who do NOT follow his complete and holy Word.

He has given all of us a way to live with him in eternity if we follow his Word. Failing to follow his ENTIRE word does mean that I will not be with him in eternity. My only fear is when I knowingly fail to obey him. As long as I am continually growing in knowledge of Him and his Word, teaching HIS CORRECT and FULL word to others, rebuking those who teach false doctrine, loving and glorifying him, remaining full in faith, and making my light shine so as not to be a stumbling block to others, I have no fear. I also have no feeling of superiority. Your words above truly break my heart as they fail to acknowledge God's desires.

As for condimnation. That is a cop-out of the lowest kind. Wouldn't it be just grand to sit back and think "I have no other duty to God than to just love him...yeah me!" But that's not what the Lord taught us or commanded us to do. We are to be ever vigilant for false doctrine and false teachers, we are to reprimand those that are unChristian in behavior and teachings, we are to rebuke and turn-away from those who refuse to abide by his commands. THIS IS HIS COMMANDMENTS.

Unlike how your posting comes across, I'm not arrogant and self-satisfied enough to think I'm above his COMPLETE word. I do not remove the importantance of "certain verses" because I am more intellectual than those that came before me. I do not add or take away from God's word because I think I "know better". That is what you just did in your last posting. You NEVER mentioned God's commands or wants or needs.

That is the difference between you and I. Read back over our postings. Mine rely on scriptures. Not twisting them, just reading them as simple grammatical sentences, incorporating the verses before and after for the full story. Your comments are based on YOUR feelings and opinions of what YOU think the scriptures really mean. In fact, you refuse to address many scriptures and come back with ones you think refute the verse. That implies that God is full of contradictions.

The difference between you and I is simple. I don't go by my personal wants and needs when determining what God wants me to believe and do. I believe that God only asked one thing of me to "show myself approved" - Total belief in Him and His Word. All of it.

So, which one of us is really listening to God?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
    Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
    10 Not so Godly Elders
    120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
    2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
    2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
    Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
    Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
    page counter