(Login Donnie.Cruz) ConcernedMembersMadison Posted Jul 5, 2011 4:20 AM
Just a few brief comments:
1. Who's said that singing is wrong? Provide an exact quote.
2. Is there a difference between "sing" and "sing to one another"?
3. Can you find a scripture where "sing" is a command?
4. Can you find a scripture where "sing to one another" is a command?
5. Can you find examples of those who "sang" although "sing" was not a command?
Please note the usage of each word or expression stated above: (a) sing, (b) singing, (c) sang, (d) sing to one another, (e) sang to one another.
Ken is correct in asserting that there is no direct command to "sing one to another" [be careful about this expression] found in Scripture as a command to NT believers. I haven't found one. Maybe it's been overlooked [didn't search well enough].
Would you immediately inform us when you find such a direct command as "sing one to another"?