Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • John 17: All of the Little Flock are ONE in the same sense that Father and Son are one.
    • Ken Sublett (Login Ken.Sublett)
      ConcernedMembersMadison
      Posted May 21, 2017 4:25 PM

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said,
      .....Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh,
      .....that he should give eternal life to as many as THOU HAST GIVEN HIM

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee
      .....the ONLY TRUE GOD
      .....AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

For a Disciple of Christ or Christian Jesus said that there is only ONE TRUE God and he is not THE ONE true God nor one of the THREE true Gods.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth:
      .....I have FINISHED the work which thou gavest me to do.

A major part of the WORK God gave only to Jesus was to DELIVER His Word and MARK AS NOT God's children those who do not, as apt elders, teach that WHICH HAS BEEN taught.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self
      .....with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

All spirits existed perhaps from eternity:

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
      .....and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Jesus was the first BEGOTTEN FROM THE DEAD and not from eternity past: His body did not suffer corruption and was glorified and returned at Pentecost as Holy Spirit and began His New creation RESERVED UNTO FIRE because all spirits will be tested by unheard of violence most violent by those who SELL themselves and prevent the WORD from reaching the lost spirits. However, they will fail and nothing shows failure more than the rushing to and fro applauding one another.

Romans 1:2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Romans 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; Romans 1: 4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world:
      .....thine they were, and thou gavest them me;
      .....and they have kept thy WORD.

Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise or sophists: self-authoring speakers for hire, singers, instrument players or actors: in face any religious cunning craftsmen or sophists, says Paul, ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

John 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are OF THEE

The Word or Logos is God's only Spirit-Forming power: the Logos was breathed (spirit) and Jesus SPOKE or articulated the word. Because that LOGOS came only from GOD is is most likely that no one heard more than a verse or two from God as an excuse to speak buckets of song and sermon to, in the case of the Pharisees, to silence the Words of Jesus because from Isaiah 55 He DOES NOT PERMIT any of His Words to be sold at retail or corrupted. That same Greek word means "prostitution."

John 17:8 For I have given unto them the WORDS which thou gavest me;
      and they have received them
      And have known surely that I came out from thee,
      and they have BELIEVED that thou didst send me.''

Acts 2:40And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward [crooked, Viper] generation.
      Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
      Acts 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

The WORD or Logos is God's Regulative Principle and not a person. People hear or receive the LOGOS or they cannot be a Christian. Those who go beyond what was spoken or written are not Lost Spirits and Jesus was not sent for them. Adam more clearly in the Latin without which you cannot be a "scholar" shows that Adam was an Aborigine or Earth Born. God breathed into him the breath of life and he became a living soul or spirit enabled to hear the mind or Spirit of God.

John 17:9 I pray for THEM: I pray NOT for the WORLD,
      .....but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

John 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world,
      .....but these are in the world, and I come to thee.
      .....Holy Father, keep through thine OWN NAME
      .....those whom thou hast given me,
      .....that they may be ONE, as we are.

All of the Little Flock or the Way that is called a SECT as a narrow road or walk or pattern are ONE in the same sense that Father and Son are ONE: They all Speak the Same things because they obey the one-piece pattern to "speak that which is written for our LEARNING." Rom 15

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world,
      .....I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept,
      .....and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition;
      .....that the scripture might be fulfilled.

John 17:13 And now COME I TO THEE;
      .....and these things I SPEAK in the world,
      .....that they might have my joy FULFILLED in themselves.

John 17:14 I have given them
      .....THY WORD; and
      .....the world hath HATETH them,
      .....because they are not of the world,
      .....even as I am NOT OF the world.

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest
      .....take them out of the world,
      .....but that thou shouldest KEEP them from the EVIL.

John 17:16 They are NOT OF the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:17 SANCTIFY them
      .....through THY TRUTH:
      .....thy WORD is TRUTH.

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone,
      .....but for them also which shall believe on me through their WORD;
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
    Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
    10 Not so Godly Elders
    120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
    2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
    2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
    Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
    Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
    page counter