Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • The VISION 20/20 and a Building Program
    • Ken Sublett (Login Ken.Sublett)
      Posted May 31, 2017 1:38 PM

As one of the first frogs to be boiled and suffered serpent bite, My group in Seattle let an exodus group into the sheep fold. We launched a building program lto move a pioneer church into a new property with a new vision. That began in about 1977 and I escaped Seattle in 1980. Shortly thereafter they came to watch the Zoe (Venus, Lucifer) Group teach them how to rob a temple. My two groups back in Tennessee launced the 20/20 vision both with the hidden agenda to get the new property paid for before they tell you that WE have a new Agenda and (tee hee) we want to divert your investment with the Lord. One such vision which I have reviewed is one of the most arrogant and blasphemous paper God has ever had to read. The Infiltrate and Divert (tee hee) by Tom Haddon of Donnie's group inspired the beginning of Concerned Memebers. You can tell that there is no hatred or venom than injected into owners who object to having their property stolen by people who give ISIS a good name because of their spiritual assault.

David Rhoades PART 5 still crying out about the:

Building Program - VISION 2000 [now called the 20/20 vision because the 2000 answer to the Pope's called to celebrate Jubilee 2000 sowed massive discord but largely flopped.]

Who's Vision Is This?

One of the first things the "Change Agents" will do is to propose a big building project.

This will either be a new building or a big re-do of an existing structure. These projects almost always mean new debt for the Church. [ks: been there, done to three times]

Proverbs 22:7
      "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender"

Usually, before such an endeavor begins, the "Change Agents" will hire a high-priced consultant that will come in to study the congregation's members and their income levels. Once they have this information at hand, then the "Change Agents" can determine how big to build their new church.

A building program is one way for the change agents to bring in tithing and commitments from Church members, that have traditionally been giving free-will gifts.

My former Church had a vision prior to 1995 that became known as "Vision 2000." It was the year 1995 that the Church explained its new vision and gave out an expensive notebook signed by the Elders, and containing their vision. On the front of this notebook, it said "Vision 2000." This was the start of an elaborate program of fund raising for the new building improvements and other parts of the "Vision 2000."

I remember getting one of these notebooks. I don't remember anything unusual. It all seemed quite natural at the time. The notebook laid out the new programs for "Vision 2000." They all seemed to me, at the time, honorable things to do.

I thought it would be interesting to go back and review this notebook that I had glanced through back in 1995 to see if anything there looked different to me today--through my new glasses.

On the first page, there is a big headline that says "Our Vision." At the bottom of the first page there is a logo that looks like one from an AT&T statement, and the title "Vision 2000."

The first and last lines of text on this page have this quote "Without vision, the people perish." Is this a quote from scriptures? If it is, it will be the only scripture found in this entire notebook that I have seen. There is no attribution to this quote as coming from the Bible.

With a little investigation, I did find this scripture in Proverbs 29:18, in the King James Bible.
      "Where there is no vision, the people perish; but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

If this quote came from the Bible, then it leaves off the last part of the verse, "but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

On one of the pages titled "Where Do We Go From Here?" dated May 21, 1995, we are told that "Vision 2000" is the result of 2 years of prayer and planning and the results of a recent survey of the congregation. This must mean that the seed for this vision began 2 years earlier, around 1993.

The survey results of the congregation seem to give the Elders their final determination to "forge ahead."
      (1) (See my editorial on Church surveys)

Further down the same page we have this statement:

"Our shepherds have decided that we will complete parts of the vision as money is committed with minimal borrowing. With that in mind, the following goals have been set:"

The goals are laid out depending on the amount raised:

$3,000,000 to $4,500,000
      $4,500,001 to $6,000,000
      $6,000,001 to $7,000,000

Ultimately, I think about 4.5 to 5 million was raised. The Elders spent about double that figure however, which left the Church some 3 to 4 million in debt.

What happened? Who knows? Mistakes do happen and I'm not here to bash my former Church.

What I do want to warn you about, though, is this:
      It seems that new buildings, new Church plants and increased Church debt fits the "Community Church" program. With so much debt, how can the Church's attention be anything mission-related?

Ultimately, after reading over the Church's "Vision 2000", I doubt very seriously that the Congregation was awakened to the entire "Vision 2000" program. My suspicion is that only a very few knew what the real "Vision 2000" was going to be. I read nothing about "praise teams" in that "Vision 2000" notebook, but I have little doubt these were some visions that were being held close to their chest.

Once the doubt sets in as to what "Vision 2000" was really suppose to be, one begins to wonder just what was "Vision 2000". Whose vision was it really?

A simple search on Google will reveal that a lot of people were having "Vision 2000's."

The "World Council of Churches" had a Vision 2000.
      The "National council of Churches " had a Vision 2000.
      The Vatican had a Vision 2000.
      The Methodist had a Vision 2000.
      The Church of God had a Vision 2000.
      Thousands of Churches were having a Vision 2000!

Putting it in the simplest terms possible, Vision 2000 appears to be "code" for an ECUMENICAL CHARISMATIC program that my expensive notebook and dear Elders failed to tell me anything about.

We have noted several times that the Christian World View is an Ecumenical call for which THEY need YOUR property. The Ecumenical is the Kingdom of the Devil. Those with a world view or using world patterns will always try to silence the WORD because they are NOT OF FAITH or OF TRUTH but are Earth-Born without being enspirited.

See His Editorial Trick or Treat: warning don't take the survey.

North Boulevard Elders Cast Vision: David does VISION CASTING

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login

Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)
    Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
    Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
    10 Not so Godly Elders
    120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
    2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
    2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
    Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
    Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
    page counter