Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • This PLOY is sill being used AS WE WRITE: And most "conservatives" hide away.
    • Ken Sublett (Login Ken.Sublett)
      ConcernedMembersMadison
      Posted Jun 19, 2017 2:57 PM

PART 4
      ECUMENICAL MEETINGS, GATHERINGS, YOUTH TRIPS

David Rhoades
      01-16-2003
      ConcernedMembers.com

I owe an apology to everyone because I have written previously that my former church congregation was headed for a trip to Saddleback.

How wrong I was! The destination is actually more sinister.

The change agents will promote the embracing of other doctrines. This starts out innocent enough. The praise team will visit a different denomination or will use this opportunity to practice their talents, which they haven't revealed to their congregation yet. The change agents will encourage visits to other Churches that are already advanced into the "Community Church Change." These little trips provide the encouragement for them to continue their efforts of bringing "praise teams" or instruments into their congregation. Maybe they will even invite a musical group from another denomination into their Church on a special occasion, which is intended to show their own congregation how "innocent" a little musical worship can be.

The preachers like my former preacher will hold meetings with other denominations about setting aside their differences in doctrinal issues. They will encourage members? trips to participate in groups like "Promise Keepers" or they will start their own "Jubilee". (The Pope had a Jubilee too, you know) There are ulterior motives here that won't be discussed with the Church members.

We Church members are a mixed lot. Most of us think we know what's going on in our own little way. Some of us are so kind and loving that we don't think another Christian would lie and deceive us. Then there are those like me that are so biblically ignorant that we wouldn't know a "Jubilee" from a "tent revival." There are those that knew what was going on, though. There always is. Looking back, you can see them leaving the Church early. I don't mean the big bunch that left when I did, but the trickling of many over several years. They knew! You really can't blame them.
      They tried to warn us, but we were really a big dumb lot. We thought they were crazy, or maybe just a little too "radically religious".

Well, this is not another one of my tirades. I'm just trying to explain why you?re not going to believe this story either.

There is a bigger darker picture that's now being drawn. You see, I thought I knew the whole picture originally. I thought everything pointed to "Saddleback" and other similar "Change Agents" in the "Community Church Movement" What's really happening makes "Saddleback", "Willowcreek", and the "Zoe" bunch look like little minions.

Look at what I found on a web page the other day-- These are Catholics that are not happy with the changes taking place within the Catholic Church. Read this--It sounds like something you would read on the concernedmembers.com site.

Compare ...
      Traditional Latin Mass

Atmosphere of Reverent Worship:
      Peaceful, otherworldly atmosphere. Emphasis on individual "lifting his heart & mind to God." Members of congregation direct attention to God, not each other.

With ...
      Modern Mass at your parish

Social, Classroom, Entertainment Atmosphere:
      Constant standing, sitting, amplified noise; atmosphere like a public meeting. Emphasis on "instruction." Socializing in church before & after service, and handshaking during.

My purpose of showing you this is to call your attention to what's happening everywhere! This is not some fad. What's happening to Churches all over the world doesn't have such organized precision unless there are some BIG minions running this. Do the little minions really know whom they are working for? I doubt it.

Here is a word that I did not know the meaning of until just a few short months ago:

Ecumenism, Ecumenical - Remember these words. Unfortunately this won't be the last time you hear them.

It has happened or is happening in all of the congregations in my working history beginning 60 years ago and a bit later when the NACC was finally sectarianed out of the Disciple-Christian churches began a second attempted UNITY MEETINGS. Unity was based on the lie that Churches of Christ were ever "unioned" with the Disciples-Christians at any time in history.

Ecumenical or "unity" has always meant that treacherous preachers say that WE have to "offer worship experiences" to all they call "christians" or WE will call you SECTARIAN and dangerous enough that an instrumentalists boast "we need to take an AXE to the anti-instrumental sectarians."

Ecumenical, as we have noted but probably not noted, is a word which David Rhoades says was more evil than most people can grasp. God calls a Little Flock OUT of the ecumenical into the WAY that is called a SECT: so narrow that fools cannot even stumble into it. More Later

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
    Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
    10 Not so Godly Elders
    120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
    2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
    2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
    Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
    Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
    page counter