Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
B
(no login)

Re: This Video Confirms It

August 10 2012, 12:41 PM 

Racnor and B must have something in common after all. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite
(no login)

Re: Start Fresh

August 10 2012, 12:54 PM 

Wow, Dr. Crump, I am continually amazed at your self-centeredness. ( I really shouldn't be after all these years.) I am very happy in life. I have no doubt that you would want these posts removed, they show just how truly miserable of a person you are. You have certainly shown yourself to be one who sets his moral compass by Pee Wee Herman, and what a fine standard that is! Then again, "Pee Wee" and "little man" seem to describe you perfectly. Now, anyone who takes the time to contemplate your religious writings can better understand the background with which you write them. Thanks for truly revealing the person that you are. Now, on to better things.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Start Fresh

August 10 2012, 2:10 PM 

Nope, there's still something bothering Tom, and it would be helpful if he got it off his chest. On the other hand, maybe Tom's belittling, insulting, and name-calling B will prove to be a healing form of catharsis for Tom.

So you just go right ahead and vent, Tom. I'll understand. Maybe one day you'll find the peace you are seeking.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

I Found It!

August 10 2012, 3:02 PM 

I just wanted Tom to know that I finally found something he lost long ago: his sense of humor. I found it hiding in my basement. How it got there, I'll never know. Tom can come and get it if he still wants it. I'm sure he's been miserable without it. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

B.C. Flip-Flop

August 3 2012, 9:38 AM 

"Since I now require people to unmask to get answers, we'll see how desperate the masked people are to have those answers. Sort of a moment of truth challenge. But I suspect that the incentive to know the answers will never outweigh the detractors' fear of unmasking. Full name and religious affiliation: that's the requirement."

Funny how some people waffle.

Respond to this message   
You Make The Call
(no login)

Your Thoughts Are Welcome

August 3 2012, 9:06 AM 

Print this then......
B's last IP address post is 74.179.13.4. A while back a post for Dr. Bill Crump's IP address was 74.179.15.152.

and I quote.....
"Regardless of how often the IP address changed, it'd be interesting also to see if the IP addresses "relate" to one another. For example aaa.bbb.ccc.1 and aaa.bbb.ccc.2 - addresses that differ only in the lowest number - are likely to be from the same ISP.

Respond to this message   
You Can Call Me Dave
(no login)

Re: A_N_N_O_U_N_C_E_M_E_N_T_S

August 3 2012, 9:37 AM 

Greenbrier, Nashville, Goodlettsville, Adams, Hendersonville, Madison, Old Hickory.....all in Tennesseee.....near Nashville.......

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

August 3 2012, 10:25 PM 

B
(no login)

Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

August 6 2012, 3:51 AM 

Someone is REALLY desperate to make a "point" to say that the two IP addresses cited are the "same." They are NOT the same. Both have four series of numbers, only two of which happen to be identical. For two IP addresses to be the same, ALL series of numbers must be the same.

"Anonymous" wouldn't make a very good detective with such weak evidence.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Static IP Address

August 6 2012, 4:28 AM 

Static -- when all series of numbers are the same.

Dynamic IP Address -- ?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

August 5 2012, 7:50 PM 

Donnie,
Seems we hit home with the two IP addresses of B and Bill Crump being the same"
What did you two expect?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

User ID

August 6 2012, 2:07 AM 

Dave,

OK, we are all now IP address experts.

Dave, there is one great solution to your problem regarding your own identity. (I think you're the only one who's been worried about B and Bill Crump for too long now.)

If you're not happy with identifying yourself as Dave, choose another name and use it consistently. "Atlanta Braves" is not you. "Smoking Out a False Teacher" is not you. "St. Louis Cardinals" is not you.

"D.F." is a good one, I think.

Let's get back to the discussion of religious issues.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Question

August 7 2012, 2:39 PM 

[. . .]

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on Aug 8, 2012 3:29 AM

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

August 8 2012, 6:03 PM 

How about an update on Madison coC? Anyone?

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible

Psalm 150
Laudate Dominum in sanctis. An exhortation to praise God with all sorts of instruments. Alleluia.

[1] Praise ye the Lord in his holy places: praise ye him in the firmament of his power. [2] Praise ye him for his mighty acts: praise ye him according to the multitude of his greatness. [3] Praise him with sound of trumpet: praise him with psaltery and harp. [4] Praise him with timbrel and choir: praise him with strings and organs. [5] Praise him on high sounding cymbals: praise him on cymbals of joy: let every spirit praise the Lord. Alleluia.

"Praise the Lord in his holy places". I would think for today that would include the Church. I just don't see the war chant thing. Harps on the battle field? I don't think so. Maybe it's time to consider that IT IS the inspired word of God? Time to rethink on shooting God's messenger David? Something to consider.

BTW Psalm 150 is a Psalm.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 8 2012, 10:55 PM 

Halal 150 is a Halal: meaning making yourself vile when attacking the enemy claiming that MY GOD can lick YOUR GOD and if you don't turn coward and run we will Rob you, Rape you and Rapture you.

David was a king: God gave them kings in His anger to carry out the captivity and death sentence. Lucifer is derived from HALAL meaning to make a show of LIGHT or SOUND as the "singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden" if you ask the Spirit OF Christ about it.

Here is the meaning of Halal"

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

August 10 2012, 11:27 PM 

Ken, what is the name of the reference you use to define "halal"? Is the reference on line? I would like to read more. Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Halal h1984 root of LUCIFER and Musical Profaning the Sabbath at Mount Sinai

August 11 2012, 11:20 AM 

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1984&t=KJV

h1984. halal, haw-lal´; a primitive root; to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence, to make a show, to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave; causatively, to celebrate; also to stultif
y:(make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool(-ish, -ly), glory, give (light), be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in marriage, (sing, be worthy of) praise, rage, renowned, shine.
19666. heylel, hay-lale´; from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:LUCIFER.

http://www.piney.com/His223.html

Now, this god, who was recognised as "the scion of Cush," was worshipped under a name, which, while appropriate to him in his vulgar character as the god of the vintage, did also describe him as the great Fortifier. That name was Bassareus, which, in its two-fold meaning, signified at once "The houser of grapes, or the vintage gatherer," and "The Encompasser with a wall," * in this latter sense identifying the Grecian god with the Egyptian Osiris, "the strong chief of the buildings," and with the Assyrian "Belus, who encompassed Babylon with a wall."

The Hebrew word:

Chalal (h2490) khaw-lal'; a prim. root [comp. 2470]; prop. to bore, i. e. (by impl.) to wound, to dissolve; fig. to profane (a person, place or thing), to break (one's word), to begin (as if by an "opening wedge"); denom. (from 2485) to play (the flute): - begin (* men began), defile, * break, defile, * eat (as common things), * first, * gather the grape thereof, * take inheritance, pipe, player on instruments, pollute, (cast as) profane (self), prostitute, slay (slain), sorrow, stain, wound.

Lucifer was cast as profane (h2490) into the Garden of Eden: She / he / it came prepared as the singing and harp playing prostitute into the garden of Eden.

Bacar (h1219) baw-tsar'; a prim. root; to clip off; spec. (as denom. from 1210) to gather grapes; also to be isolated (i. e. inaccessible by height or fortification): - cut off, (de-) fenced, fortify, (grape) gather (-er), mighty things, restrain, strong, wall (up), withhold.

Baciyr (h1210) baw-tseer'; from 1219; clipped, i. e. the grape crop: - vintage.

When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done. Is.24:13

Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come. Is.32:10

O vine of Sibmah, I will weep for thee with the weeping of Jazer: thy plants are gone over the sea, they reach even to the sea of Jazer: the spoiler is fallen upon thy summer fruits and upon thy vintage. Je.48:32

WOE is me for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grapegleanings of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desired the firstripe fruit. Mi.7:1

* Bassareus is evidently from the Chaldee Batzar, to which both Gesenius and Parkhurst give the two-fold meaning of "gathering in grapes," and "fortifying." Batzar is softened into Bazzar in the very same way as Nebuchadnetzar is pronounced Nebuchadnezzar. In the sense of "rendering a defence inaccessible," Gesenius adduces

Jeremiah 51:53, "Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify (tabatzar) the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord."

H1219 bâtsar baw-tsar' A primitive root; to clip off; specifically (as denominative from H1210 ) to gather grapes; also to be isolated (that is, inaccessible by height or fortification):cut off, (de-) fenced, fortify, (grape) gather (-er), mighty things, restrain, strong, wall (up), withhold.

Here is evident reference to the two great elements in Babylon's strength, first her tower; secondly, her massive fortifications, or encompassing walls. In making the meaning of Batzar to be, "to render inaccessible," Gesenius seems to have missed the proper generic meaning of the term. Batzar is a compound verb, from Ba, "in," and Tzar, "to compass," exactly equivalent to our English word "en-compass."

However, in the end:

All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the noise of your harps; maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you. Is.14:11

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

For those who wont check BLB: Which part are you PREDESTINATED to do?

August 11 2012, 11:53 AM 

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

To follow up at an abandoned church near you.

August 11 2012, 12:30 PM 

You remember that the Levites performed as SOOTHSAYERS under the KING and COMMANDERS of the Army. They were responsible for the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai and they volunteered to EXECUTE 3000 of their Jacob-Cursed brethren."

The Old Testament and the Jewish Encyclopedian agree perfectly with Plutarch who asks "What god was worshipped by the Jews?"

Within a few days after they celebrate another feast, not darkly but openly, dedicated to Bacchus, for they have a feast amongst them called Kradephoria, from carrying palm-trees, and Thyrsophoria, when they enter into the temple carrying thyrsi. What they do within I know not; but it is very probable that they perform the rites of Bacchus. First they have little trumpets, such as the Grecians used to have at their Bacchanalia to call upon their gods withal.Others go before them playing upon harps, which they call Levites, whether so named from Lusius or Evius,--either word agrees with Bacchus. [Bacchae: Dionysus = Bacchus = Evius = Bromius (all different names for the same god]
They called Mithridates a god, they called him their father and the preserver of Asia, they called him Evius, Nysius, Bacchus, Liber.

While translators may not always used the correct word, the context makes it certain. For instance:

The word lelein is fundamentally an onomatopoetic one, meaning, as Thayer's Lexicon puts it, to go 'la-la'. The Greeks shouted 'alala' both in worship and in war, and personified Alala as a deity (Pindar, Fr. 208 [78]; Plutarch 2.3496). It was this same repetitive and meaningless syllabification in pagan prayers which Jesus described: 'for they think they shall be heard for their much speaking' (Matthew 6:7)

Paul understood the danger of slipping back into the soothsaying, sorcery, enchantment or witchcraft practiced by the Jews in Egypt and at Jerusalem.

1Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels,
and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

The TONGUES of God's Instrument are not those of a TONGUE of a musical instrument:

La^l-e ,Mark of the Locusts
II. chatter, Opposite. articulate speech, as of locusts, chirp, Theoc.5.34; mesmbrias lalein tettix (sc. eimi), a very grasshopper to chirp at midday,
III. of musical sounds, aul [flute] lale Theoc.20.29; of trees, v.supr.1.2; di'aulou [flute] salpiggos l.[trumpet] Arist. Aud.801a29; of Echo, magadin lalein sound the magadis, [double flute]

-kat-auleô , A. charm by flute-playing, metaphor I will flute to you on a ghastly flute, E.HF871 (troch.):--Pass., of persons, methuôn kai katauloumenos drinking wine to the strains of the flute, Pl.R.561c; k. pros chelônidos psophon to be played to on the flute with lyre accompaniment,
II. in Pass., [ton monochordon kanona] parechein tais aisthêsesi . . katauloumenon subdued by a flute accompaniment, to be piped down, ridiculed, gelômenoi
2. make a place sound with flute-playing, resound with flute-playing, nêsos katêuleito Plu.Ant.56

This Speaking, Praying and Singing in tongues in Corinth was in MINOR DIALECTS: However, Paul warned that this chould make the look MAD like the well-documented "Mad women of Corinth." Halal and the other WAR CHANTS and Pagan females.

llts , s, m. id.,
I. a howling, wailing, shrieking, as a sound of mourning or lamentation, Verg. A. 4, 667; Ov. M. 3, 179; 5, 153; 8, 447; Plin. 8, 40, 61, § 145: lugubris, Curt. 4, 15, 29; 5, 12, 12; Stat. Th. 9, 178 al.The wild yells or warwhoops of the Gauls, Caes. B. G. 5, 37; 7, 80.The wild cries and shouts of the Bacchanals, Cat. 63, 24; Ov. M. 3, 528; 3, 706.
lleus , ei, m., = Eleleus [from eleleu, the cry of the Bacchantes],
I. a surname of Bacchus, Ov. M. 4, 15.Hence, lldes = Bacchae, Ov. H. 4, 47.

eleleu , doubled eleleu eleleu,
A. a cry of pain, A.Pr.877 (anap.); also an exclamation used at the ceremony of the skhophoria, Plu.Thes. 22:in form eleleleu, a war-cry, Ar.Av.364,

So, the smarty pants preachers and scholars have taken many people captive because as doctors of the law THAT IS THEIR ASSIGNED TASK.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

August 13 2012, 8:09 PM 

Tom,
You gave me some great advice a while back. Dialogue with William Crump (B) is fruitless and to engage in such is counterproductive to anything good in this world. Not much better if you try communicating with Ken or Donnie either. You can see where William Crump is going with you. The narcissistic trend is to always have the upper hand. He is never wrong and always has the answer for everything.
When a man abuses Scripture to shore up an immature argument.......then there isn't much you can say to him that will get through to him.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 13 4 5 6 78 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter