Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Doctrine and division

December 27 2014, 8:54 PM 

The "progressives" are music focused while they just plan to USE women. So whatever the assault you can boil it down to we gonna play instruments.

The one cup theme is used to assualt those who have history on their side while the little shot glasses came in because G.C.Brewer had a new product for sale--as I remember it.

Whether you use one or many cups does not EXCLUDE me from attending as long as I don't intentionally sow discord. However, if you have a whiny praise team or make instrumental noise never ready for prime time you KNOW that you will sow discord and EXCLUDE the masses since only a tiny fraction of the billions show up on Sunday.

One cup does not stand in the way of Using One Mind and One mouth to teach that which is written for our learning. Pity those who say that God just flat failed to define His assembly.

The Sunday School issue, I believe, flowed out of Standard Publishing which intended to "take Tennessee within 5 years." The goal was to set up a sunday school board using Standard Material but not under the control of the elders. When the women especially in Nashville failed to take control they got nasty.

The women quickly gained dominance in ALL Bible Class systems which replaces the CORE purpose of the assembly. Male children are under their skirts now including Campus Ministers and Youth ministers. No wonder the society is emasculated. My daughter refused to teach a class about the Old Testament where a PIG was the main character. The Youth Minister refused to use their "cut out and past up" stuff for the 12th grade.

The Sunday School system has most kids tuning out at about grade 6 never to return. They MOCK the pattern of all assemblies commanded to READ the text in context and explain where you need explaining.

Churches of Christ have historically been known for Bible Teaching and only hate mongers claim that we are hated for not using instruments. No one has ever said that they did not enjoy congregational singing but false preachers of my knowledge tells everyone that we are archaic and laughable. But then my recent study proving that God always sticks it to them:

The Church of Christ is a SECT called the WAY.
Ecumenical is OF the world which is Satan's kingdom and he is kosmokrator.

So, be glad to be a SECTARIAN or the LITTLE FLOCK which words mean ALMOST ZERO. Lets write a song:

Oh! I'm gla de to be uh sec tar i a n
Sep a ra ted, pro tected and freeee
No wimpy burger singy praisy clappy fella
Ma king u girl out uv me

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

December 28 2014, 8:04 AM 

1 Corinthians 15:33-34 New International Version (NIV)

33 Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”[a] 34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: .

December 30 2014, 8:47 PM 

I told everyone that if you read the TEXT of the "another Comforter" or Paraklete" Jesus said I WILL COME TO YOU.

Jesus returned to the Spirit dimension and received the "promise of the Holy Spirit." John says that the Holy Spirit as "another" Comforter in the spirit world is named Jesus Christ the Righteous: the NAME of father, son and spirit is JESUS CHRIST and He gives no Simonized person any further authority. When He breathed He is Spirit; when He speaks He is Logos or word; when He enlightens the ignoration (the creation story) he is LIGHT. Only a tiny, Little Flock comes to the Light because the massed multitudes are moths and know they would be consumed.

AS PROMISED Jesus got the ASSIGNMENT of being The Holy Spirit or Mind of God to be HEAD of His church and "poured out what you see (tongues) and hear (pneo or BREATH) not a person.

Now, you have missed the PUCH LINE. They were IGNORANT of the nature of the resurrection:

1 Cor. 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.
.....There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
1 Cor. 15:45 And so it is written.
.....The first man Adam was made a living soul;
.....the last Adam WAS MADE A QUICKENING SPIRIT

The ONLY Holy Spirit is the ONE GOD THE FATHER (count them)
He BREATHED (spirit) without measure, metron or METER as ANTITHESIS of paganism
Jesus Articulated that BREATH into audible words of the CREATIVE LOGOS.
Jesus returned as "holy spirit" and guided the Apostles into all truth. He continues to speak and to GUARANTEE the Words with MARKS FOR AVOIDANCE.
Private interpretation or further expounding says Peter is to MARK false teachers so that we do not drink their KoolAID nor pay for it.

Jesus says that MY WORDS are SPIRIT and LIFE. Therefore, if you desire to be "washed in water into the WORD" or into the school of Christ He will PERMIT you to read the text and HEAR it if it is PREACHED by being READ as the one-piece pattern for the Assembly of Christ.

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

December 28 2014, 10:21 AM 

It is interesting that Satan and his demons, fallen angels, are never said to sing. That is the effect of sin. Sin takes away our joy and leaves no desire to sing.

God sings: Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” (NKJV)

We sing, the angels sing, and God sings. God loves singing. Did you notice that the songs recorded in Revelation 5:8-10 and Rev. 15:2-4 are all songs of adoration to God. They are directed to God and not to ourselves. When we sing our words, thoughts and emotions should be directed to Him. Praise to Him!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 28 2014, 3:41 PM 

It is interesting that Satan and his demons, fallen angels, are never said to sing. That is the effect of sin. Sin takes away our joy and leaves no desire to sing.

No one hates singing: the tiny number of Disciples of Christ just don't want YOU to pick and grin when they assemble to READ and DISCUSS and mutually-confess the value of SCRIPTURE when Christ in Isaiah 8 says THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU if you don't speak that which is written for our learning. Members of churches of Christ CAN sing: most members of a "theater for holy entertainment" cannot sing.

God SPEAKS PRAISE and does not SANG AND PLUCK and mark Himself as a MOTHER.

There is not a single instance of God calling people out of their REST for group singing with or without instruments.

There is NO Biblical or traditional history which does not say that the DEVIL is the imposer of music in a religious sense because He and his fallen angels of blight know that they can impose music to SHUT THE MOUTH of God, Jesus, the Apostles and recorded history prior to 1878 and the Disciples.

The Serpent in the garden of Eden was a musical enchanter(ess): Christ calls him/her "the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden."

The Jews fell into musical idolatry at Mount Sinai: they worshipped the same ABADDON or APOLLYON. This was the worship of the Devil then and now.

Is. 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with DEATH, and with HELL are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
Is. 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

The LOCUSTS or MUSES are unleashed from HELL and they are the prophesied "worship team" where Apollon is the LEADER of the Muses. Apollo or Apollon introduced homosexuality into his worship and so the emasculated priests of the Babylon Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) are called "lusted after fruits." These are the same FRUITS in Amos 8 whose music in a holy place (Samaria) deprived people of the Word and they went into captivity. In Revelation 18 the craftsmen, singers and instrument players are called SORCERERS: the word applied to the original Babylon Mother of harlots. Ezekiel 8 defines the Jew's worship of daughter Inanna or Ishtar in Jerusalem and Rome and Paul silences these sects in Romans 14.

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

Rev. 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia Serpent Worship. Remember that Jesus and Peter warned about the VIPER race or Crooked Race.

"Traces of this superstition are thought by certain critics to be discoverable in the religion of Israel. Stade mentions that W. R. Smith supposed the serpent to be the totem of the house of David (Geschichte, I, 465). H. P. Smith says: "We know of a Serpent's Stone near Jerusalem, which was the site of a sanctuary (1 Kings 1:9), and this sanctuary was dedicated to Yahweh" (Hist of Old Testament, 239, 240). Special reliance is placed on the narrative of the brazen serpent, which Hezekiah is recorded to have destroyed as leading to idolatry, (2 Kings 18:4). "In that case," says H. P. Smith, "we must treat the Nehushtan as a veritable idol of the house of Israel, which had been worshipped in the temple from the time of its erection. Serpent worship is so widespread that we should be surprised not to find traces of it in Israel" (ut supra). In the same line, see G. B. Gray, Nu, 275-76. The fancifulness of these deductions is obvious. See NEHUSHTAN. James Orr

Speaking of the music condemned by Amos in chapters 5, 6 and 8. We note that:
---- "The marzeah had an extremely long history extending at least from the 14th century B.C. through the Roman period. In the 14th century B.C., it was prominently associated with the ancient Canaanite city of Ugarit (modern Ras Shamra), on the coast of Syria... The marzeah was a pagan ritual that took the form of a social and religious association... Some scholars regard the funerary marzeah as a feast for--and with--deceased ancestors (or Rephaim, a proper name in the Bible for the inhabitants of Sheol)." (King, Biblical Archaeological Review, Aug, 1988, p. 35, 35)
----"These five elements are:
(1) reclining or relaxing,
(2) eating a meat meal,
(3) singing with harp or other musical accompaniment,
(4) drinking wine and (5) anointing oneself with oil." (King, p. 37).
----"With the wine-drinking (which is the literal meaning of the Hebrew for feasting), went music and dancing." (Heaton, E. W., Everyday Life in Old Testament times, Scribners, p. 93)
----"Worship was form more than substance; consequently, conduct in the marketplace was totally unaffected by worship in the holy place. Amos spoke from the conviction that social justice is an integral part of the Mosaic covenant, which regulates relations not only between God and people, but also among people." (King, p. 44).
----"In pagan traditions, musical instruments are invented by gods or demi-gods, such as titans. In the Bible, credit is assigned to antediluvian patriarchs, for example, the descendants of Cain in Genesis 4:21. There is no other biblical tradition about the invention of musical instruments." (Freedman, David Noel, Bible Review, Summer 1985, p. 51).

When Jubal HANDLED musical instruments the word means WITHOUT AUTHORITY in a sexual sense. Cain and Jubal are the GENETIC father of all who HANDLE musical instruments.

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

December 28 2014, 6:19 PM 

Thanks Ken. We have the Church singing again. Have a good night!

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

December 28 2014, 9:04 PM 

I think you may have something there Just. All of a sudden, Ken is SINGING his WE theory about churches of Christ singing without instruments.

Throw the 'speaking hymns' out the window for now, we like singing at the moment, as long as there are no instruments, praise team, happy clappy, and such.

Hey, it's a start.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 28 2014, 9:50 PM 

This is scriptural -- the best way to approach or resolve this controversy on: (a) when to SPEAK and (b) when to SING:

(1) Teaching and admonishing one another or SPEAKING [with your mouths] to yourselves in ... HYMNS ...

-------------------------- and ------------------------

(2) SINGING and making melody (with grace) IN YOUR HEART to the Lord.

Read Col. 3:16 and Eph. 5:19 AGAIN and AGAIN. These body parts are there for a reason. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 28 2014, 10:11 PM 

There goes that reading 101a which no one needs if they have been Simonized and certified.

If you feel the need to strip off naked like David because of the music, then be my guest. However, the PATTERN is to do it on the public highway.

ANY congregational singing creates decibel poisoning and the STAFF use it to STIFF the lambs. There is no command, example or remote inference of God calling the GODLY class out of their REST to sing as a group with or without instruments. The World View that the infinite God of the universe can be moved by the slaughter of innocent animals which belong to HIM or making A CRASHING NOISE when the animals are HOLOCAUSTED should prove that people are not on step one to letting Jesus the Son reveal the Father to them. Not to matter if this is your career path: you are probably OF the World and Jesus doesn't pray for you.

No. You missed it: If I ever go into another building with people in some kind of panic mode singing like horses racing on the walls (Amos) it will be because the funeral home chapel is not available. Me and the host of people running from the cult-like babble of rhetoric, singing or playing instruments proves that they are the SECT OF THE WAY and not ECUMENICAL meaning Satan's WORLD VIEW.. Jesus quoted Ezekiel 33 to define the Scribes and Pharisees HYPOCRITES.

Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise or sophists: speakers for hire, singers or instrument players.

Christ gifted the rare APT elder who will be identified by them tossing out all of the cunning craftsmen or SOPHISTS: speakers for hire, singers or instrument players.

There is ZERO musical content in the modern "melody as tunefulness sense" from Genesis to some time after the REFORMATION. If Calvin permitted a few psalms (only) to be rewritten and set to a simple melody to be sung in unison (only), they why would a graduate not grasp that it is not a Biblical concept.

Church of Christ (the Rock) PATTERN and Christ in the prophets defines the synagogue where the local citizens of the ekklesia meet in groups as small as ten families:

http://www.piney.com/Exodus.18.Synagogue.Church.of.Christ.html

EXCLUSIVE of vocal or instrumental rejoicing or rhetoric.
INCLUSIVE of REST, reading and rehearsing the Word with edification or EDUCATION being the ONE PIECE PATTERN.

Vocal or instrumental rejoicing is the ALARM or TRIUMPH OVER concept RESERVED to identify Judas in Psalm 41 who would attempt but fail to SPOOK Jesus. ALL musical terms and names of instrument include enchantment or sorcery. We straight adults would never gather each week to listing to simple-minded "praise" songs with limpy burger boys and too-fat girls working their little hearts out to SUCK UP all of the attention as the unique WORSHIP word.

Paul says the cunning craftsmen or sophists in Ephesians 4 are to be excised because LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

I know for a fact that anyone extorted by any of the major once-Christian colleges is drilled in the concept that Ephesians 4 demands UNITY IN DIVERSITY. Strong delusions are an ugly thing of Biblical Proportions. However, they are a WAY OF ESCAPE for the Little Flock "Shall He find faith when He returns?" No. Then why would one of my old investments raise 6 million dollars on the way to planting 60,000 daughter churches under the mother church all refuting all of the key features of a Biblical assembly and teaching their version of a WORLD VIEW when the world belongs to Satan?

NO singing is commanded but is excluded when the ekklesia assembles as SYNAGOGUE whose pattern is defined inclusively and exclusively as a WORD OF GOD ONLY SKHOL.

No Civil person would treat Einstein who visits to discuss black holes the way they treat God who CREATED Black holes by His Laws. That's the MARK.

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

December 28 2014, 10:44 PM 

Back to [linked image] one sad.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 29 2014, 4:35 PM 

A quote from an earlier post: "Members of churches of Christ CAN sing: most members of a 'theater for holy entertainment' cannot sing."

It sounds like "can" is used in the context of the "ability" to "sing."

I would say I agree with that remark: Most members of the theatrical "religious music" cannot sing because of the worship-leader-and-praise-team musical dependency syndrome.

Here's an acronym for that: PTDS or P.T.D.S. -- Praise Team Dependency Syndrome. The Praise Team is doing the singing for those members. They're also very good at rhythmic handclapping ("programmed" joy) and instrumental simulation [stimulation of the nerve endings may be a better expression].

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

John T. Willis DOGMA

December 29 2014, 8:47 PM 

Father John T. Willis

http://www.piney.com/John.T.Willis.Instrumental.Melody.html

I would suggest that we flush the Universities which produce universalists. They don't have to be very Bible literate as long as they have a Phd. It is perfectly clear that they have been side-tracked by God so that they build their whole career out of a verse or word out of context into a perversion.

If we want to get back to square one I would suggest that we get a new "team" to replace the looser and lesson one would be back to basics. "This is a Bible."

We might have a lesson from McGuffy's reader about getting over the obstacle course of attention span to read the story line. Of course, I recommend Prepositional Phrases, grade 6 by Donnie Cruz.

John T. Willis is the "father" of all of the massive discord because he has the ability to get scholarly honors for the breakthrough statement worthy of a Nobel Prize.

John T. Willis teaches and promotes: Sing and make melody" was a very common practice throughout the history of God's people. These two practices are inseparable as one.
"Sing" is vocal;
"make melody" is instrumental.
Psalms 33:2-3; 144:9; 149:1, 3 make this crystal clear. Amos 5:23 further verifies this reality.

Psa. 144:9 I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

Nothing about melody: even if David could play two stringed instruments at the same time he needed three words [1] sing [2] psaltery and [3] praises. Zamar demands FINGERS ONLY and you cannot smite the strings of a FLUTE. Nor does melody mean harmony. and I does not mean ME or WE. If David tried that in the inner court or any of the houses he would have been EXECUTED.

What he says is that:

Ephesians 5:19 which says

SPEAK to yourselves in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs (all in the book of Psalms)

REALLY MEANS: "Make music" in the modern sense
By: Singing AND PLAYING an INSTRUMENT.
Not: because, he says, MELODY MEANS to play an instrument
This has always meant "this is a law and if you don't obey the law you are sinning and driving people away.

Melody and Grace (Colossians 3:16) are qualities of SPEECH.
Psallo is never used to mean MAKING MELODY ON AN INSTRUMENT.
Psallo means to PLUCK or SMITE and if you smite a harp string with your fingers but NEVER with a plectrum then you make a twanging SOUND but not music. A melody might consist of one note.

SQUARE ONE was missed or they would not accuse the Spirit OF Christ with being an idiot. They can call Paul an idiot but calling God an idiot is blasphemy. Even a less than "fully fledged" spirit (Shelly's concept) not yet of the godhead would know as much as Simple Simon: the word MELOS or MODOS would have been used.

Mŏdus , 2. The measure of tones, measure, rhythm, melody, harmony, time; in poetry, measure, metre, mode: ““lyrici,” Bacchico exsultas (i. e. exsultans) modo, Enn. ap. Charis [Grace or prostitutes]. saltare [dance] ad tibicinis modos, to the music or sound of the flute,“nectere canoris Eloquium vocale modis,” moral harmonies, .—

The most common word for melody (a series of single notes) the Spirit missed:

melos a metrical foot _ ^ _
B. esp. musical member, phrase: hence, song, strain, of the nightingale (the Hom. word being molpē), c “melē boōn anaula” Especially of lyric POETRY,
2. music to which a song is set, tune,
OPPOSITE rhuthmos,
OPPOSITE metron,
OPPOSITE or rhēma, that which is said, spoken
OPPOSITE ergon work as occupations

God spoke without METRON or musical meter and we find no lyric poetry in the Bible: God's Spirit is a teacher and not our "song writer and dance master" (Lucado-Shelly). They say that you cannot dance with God until you throw away the "instruction book."

So, even elementary Greek might allow you to use melody but NOT WITH rhuthmos, metron, speaking or working at it as occupation: that is the definition of a PARASITE.

An old Islamic proverb: "If John T. Willis dances his students will play the tambourine."

I knew when Donnie posted all of those statements that Jesus was the SON OF GOD, that the old Law of Silence would kick in and someone would say "But, it does NOT say that Jesus was NOT the father-his own father." I can buy that: if my three girls are my DAUGHTERS that does not prove that they are their FATHER. That works in delusion land into which we have drifted c. ad 2,000 as prophesied.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: John T. Willis DOGMA

December 29 2014, 9:28 PM 

The word they think means "melody" in a tuneful sense. A melody might be:

plink plink plink _______ plink plink plink

or

plink____plink____

A melody is a series of single tones: it was not tuneful until the 19th century. Melody does not mean harmony as the scholars pretend.

Melody literally means to DISMEMBER. Rather than a multitude of voices at various times and pitches which becomes a murmuring, people intending to READ or speak the Biblical text in a large audience dismembered the text and spoke it so that everyone understood the WRITTEN words. Musical terms derived from pruning the vine, stomping the grapes or marching into war. The a cappella singing group used the STYLE of organum. This began with each member singing the same single note at the same time with no embellishments. This developed into two voices. Again the OBJECT was to teach a Biblical text or principle.

Zamar is:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

On a Roll...Don't Stop Now!

December 30 2014, 10:21 AM 

I'm reading every word. happy.gif

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: On a Roll...Don't Stop Now!

December 30 2014, 6:01 PM 

I was the #4 of seven and the first to have a real doctor 84 years ago. Don't worry: I had to run for my life from self-sermons and "praise singing" when I was 67. That's when I learned how to read BLACK text on WHITE paper and confirmed why I felt like I was in a pagan world when I had to endure: "We wurshup-uh the futher; we worship Je-Zeus, we worship thu huly spurut-uh." The point is that you still have time to become a DISCIPLE (student) of Jesus: You joined the church but you have to be washed with water INTO the WORD or into the School of Christ or you cannot either READ the WORD nor hear it when it is PREACHED by being READ.

I intend to turn you in to the CIU for making public my cat's favorite but secret library.

I am certain that you "lapped up" enough to grasp that MELODY is not mushing up 4 groups, sanging 4 different words, at 4 different time, to 4 different cords and discords as the Phds, UOME, SELL Us

BUT,the true MELODY words means--demands--that you DISMEMBER the text down even to syllables by the pre-post-illiterate rabbi to FILTER OUT any ums, ahs, I feel, what I mean is which would show terminal disrespect for God and make certain that the audience (men and women sedentary and silent) could hear what SCRIPTURE says.

That is why Paul said--and the beast people call crap--to SPEAK that which is WRITTEN for our LEARNING. Did you grasp the sequence taught in nursery school:

SPEAK
to TEACH
the STORY
to LEARN

You need lots of degrees to cover that up in the sandbox.

The "unity in diversity cult" says WE need to have a musical worship team (virtual instruments) which we know will upset your comfort zones (so discord and offend) because YOU would be legalistic and SELFISH if you prevented EVERYONE from coming to hear OUR preacher PERFORM his-her-its act which is MORE GOODER than the other venues in town.

My cat puts out compact capsules you can pick up: sorry bout yours.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Dec 30, 2014 6:06 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 12 2015, 10:27 PM 

The PAGAN Grace and by definition of the word speaks of the ECUMENICAL world devoted to pleasure including music and homosexual love. If you are GRACE CENTERED and insist on continuing the practices of the GRACES and MUSES you have not been able to read the first part of Ephesians 2 which defines FROM WHAT we are MADE SAFE if we continue in Grace personified WHO teaches us to RESIST the grace-centered folly by FAITH or faithfulness to the WORD which is our only teacher.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter