Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terry Briley LU: Are False Preachers-Musicians Fallen Angels?

June 30 2003 at 9:33 PM
Kenneth Sublett  (no login)
from IP address 63.84.81.119

Lipscomb recently invited a CRAFTSMAN in to teach people how to use TECHNE to "preach." The expert just happens to be the same craftsman who moved a church into SABBATH worship (Saturn 666) with instrumental music. This is the natural result of the TREASURY DEPARTMENT depending on MUSICAL WORSHIP TEAMS to provide fertility and bring in the new crop. Let's look at some of the new CRAFTSMEN of Revelation 18.

Liddell and Scott, A Greek-English Lexicon

----RHETORIKOS , (sc. techne) rhetoric, of persons, skilled in SPEAKING, fit to be an orator, scholastikos

Jesus modeled the SON as speaking only what He heard from the Father within' Paul insisted that the elders as the preacher- teachers of the local congregation "teach that which has been taught" and "rebuke those who oppose it." The Koresh or fabricators of the Cain family caused the fall of the pre-flood world by using human technology to lead people away from "calling upon the Lord."

In the end-times a performing RHETORICIAN is the TECHNES of Revelation 18 who will go back into hell with the musicians as in Babylon the prophetic type;

----"And the VOICE of HARPERS, and MUSICIANS, and of PIPERS, and TRUMPETERS, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no CRAFTSMAN, of whatsoever CRAFT he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Rev 18:22

The Craftsman from Strongs"

--Technites (g5079) tekh-nee'-tace; from 5078; an artisan; fig. a founder (Creator): - builder, CRAFTSMAN.

----Techne (g5078) tekh'-nay; from the base of 5088; art (as productive), i.e. (spec.) a trade, or (gen.) skill: - art, CRAFT, OCCUPATION.

L & S: TECHNE [tikto = to beget, be "father" of]

---- ART, skill, CRAFT in work, CUNNING of hand, Il.; of a SOOTHSAYING

---- art, craft, cunning devices, manner or means whereby a thing is GAINED, to learn a thing PROFESSIONALLY, to MAKE a TRADE OF IT.

---- the Art of RHETORIC, systems of RHETORICK, TRICKS of Rhetoric, technei by rules of art,

WORD WHICH APPEARS WITH TECHNE

----RHAPSOIDIKOS, (with and without techne) the rhapsodist's art,

The word Lesbia was given to the Lesbo women because the "verses gave birth to the melodious chamber ditties of Horace; and the elaborated passions of the elegiasts are but as TINKLING CYMBALS." Lesbos is connected in the texts to:

----APOSTASIS, causing to REVOLT, a PREXAI, departure from, separation of EFFECT from CAUSE....RHETORICAL, employment of DETACHED PHRASES, of DISEASES, transition from one to another

The HUPER apostles of 2 Cor 11:5; 12:11 are:
huperlian, Adv. beyond measure, exceedingly, sophos Eust.1396.42; to hu. Id.1184.18 ; hoi hu. apostoloi the 'super-Apostles', 2 Ep.Cor. 11.5, 12.11.

The HUPER apostles take pay from the taught.

--"Sophos: properly, skilled in any handicraft or art, cunning in his CRAFT, of POETS and MUSICIANS, SOOTHSAYERS, SOPHISTS, etc.

-----OPHIS-teia, sophistry, mantike, of BALLAM, mantik means quite insane divination, soothsayer

Remember that SOPHIA was the "serpent" and ZOE was the beast and female instructing principle. "Accordingly the skill of the Sophists degenerated into mere TECHNIcalities and complete absence of reason, and became absolutely contemptible."

Playto, Cratylus says "the part of appropriative, coercive, hunting art which hunts animals, land animals, tame animals, man, privately, FOR PAY, is paid in CASH, claims to GIVE education, and is a hunt after rich and promising youths, must--so our present argument concludes--be called SOPHISTRY.

---"For without are dogs (sodomites), and SORCERERS, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and MAKETH a LIE. Re.22:15

----And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:9

--Ophis (g3789) of'-is; prob. from 3700 (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, fig. (as a type of sly cunning) an artful malicious person, espec. Satan: - serpent.

----Optanomai (g3700)... to gaze (i.e. with wide-open eyes, as at something remarkable; to stare at in amazement: can't take your eyes off the apparition which John identified as fallen angels.

Would you be surprised that unfaithful preachers--sophists--who can overwhelm a group and make them believe a lie as an ANGEL OF LIGHT is not quite of the human species. Wait until we see that the Greeks defined SINGERS or professional Psalm Singers as PARASITES.

Ken Sublett

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jul 2, 2016 3:23 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Fallen Angels?

July 1 2003, 12:47 PM 

I often have lucid dreams: I dreamed about a farm in some detail two weeks before my bother told me that a farm with about 24 part owners was for sale to someone looking for trouble. My sister and one heir walked me over the farm and I told them where to turn to get to the water falls. But, something was missing: in my dream a road had run right up into the waterfall. So, just a bad dream? Well, two or three years later a neighbor told me that the owner of the next 1600 acres had no way to get his logs out. So, he had built a road on my farm right up into the waterfall. They just shoved the logs over the fall onto the road.

Well, last night I dreamed that I was on an open tram going through some inner city.

On both sides of the tram WAY were bins reaching ten feet high: I had to use my feet to shove some of the MERCHANDISE drawers closed so that I didn't get pulled off the tram. No one but the Tram riders could get to the bins to PURCHASE trash. The bins had openings from above through which the stock was renewed by mobsters.

I felt drawn to a very old Jewish couple and helped them fend off the TRAFFICKERS whose drawers kept slapping them in the face. On the highest buildings you could see the MOBSTERS who controlled the dispensation of good merchandise from on high.

People ridiculed me for protecting the old Jewish couple. They said: "These old people are just trying to make it back to the nursing homes. They will die very soon: why should you try to protect them and their purses from commercial attack"?

I asked all of the fellow travelers why they tolerated the mobsters who were surely just trying to bleed them to death. Someone pointed up to the mobsters and said, "Just watch. Just ahead they will be throwing out some bits of real sponge and there will be some good pieces among them." You will have to get off and fight the other riders to get yours and this is the only source of sponges.

About that time, a small batch of sponges was pitched down into an open place. The tram riders (who kept being dragged off by the merchandise drawers) jumped off the tram and fought one another for the bits of sponge.

I managed to catch one nice piece for the Old, dying Jewish couple trying to hold on to their little money until they got back to the nursing home: where it was hoped they would soon die. I made them aware that on one side the sponge was smooth and beautiful. But, the other side was like rough velcro which would scrape the skin off you body. Truly a two faced sponge. But, somehow they were all so addicted to getting bits of sponge that they TOLERATED the Rhetorical and Musical Maffia living on top of them.

The only WAY to get out of the foul city of TRAFFICKERS was to ride by the station and hope for a closed tram with the name of your destination on it. The tram stopped in the mist of the horror for just a minute or two. A very narrow door on the side of the escape tram slid open and almost immediately slid closed and the tram made it safely out of the city of real and commercial prostitution. I missed two or three trams because I was not alert to them fast enough to get on and get out. I finally made it safely back home but I could look at my body and see that it was just a rung-out creature about two inches around. I looked like an old mummy but I was free.

I had just read from sources God has hidden away from DOCTORS OF THE LAW that the trained speakers Paul called super apostles, and singers and guitar players were always know as PARASITES, SPONGERS or TOAD-EATERS. Perhaps this is because they were MANTICS which Paul called Mad "singers out of their own spirit" who might have licked the TOADS to get their new revelation. And, uh, the parasites using flattery and buffoonery were agents of Apollo who is Abaddon or Apollyon and whose muses are the Locusts who sing you to sleep but with the stings of scorpions to torture you until you get to YOUR one way tram to your destination.

I don't know!

Ken

Respond to this message   
Esther G.
(no login)

Fallen angels?

July 1 2003, 5:52 PM 

Mr. S,
I don't know, either, but it sounds awfully like you are trying to be a soothsayer and we know what the Bible says about those.

Micah 5
11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:
12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

You must be taking some powerful drugs before bedtime or are you growing something "funny" out in the pine woods?

The part about the Jewish couple had a nice Hansel and Gretel type touch, though and made you appear almost human for the first time.

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Fallen Angels?

July 1 2003, 9:00 PM 

Mi.5:12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

You remember that the Israelites had been TURNED OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST because of their MUSICAL IDOLATRY. When they were finally abandoned spiritually when they demanded a human king, GAD was the fellow who informed David and Gad was a STARGAZER. Furthermore, the singers for sacrifices were identical to the Meonemin of the world:

Anan (g6049) aw-nan'; a prim. root; to cover; used only as denom. from 6051, to cloud over; fig. to act covertly, i. e. practise magic: - * bring, enchanter, MEONEMIN, observe (-r of) times, soothsayer, sorcerer.

Because ye "shew me the interpretation thereof, Esther shall be clothed with SCARLET, and have a chain of gold about HER neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom." Then YOU can be "made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers."

The SOOTHSAYERS originally divined on musical instruments. Therefore, when they AFFLICTED Jesus in Psalm 22:

Anah (h6031) aw-naw'; looking down or browbeating.. abase self, afflict self humble self.

Anah (h6030) aw-naw';... specially to SING, SHOUT, TESTIFY, (give a) shout, sing together by COURSE.

It was prophesied in Psalm 41 that this would be with the "sounding of instruments and making a joyful noise before the Lord"--not spiritual praise but the warrior's browbeating music trying to melt Jesus' heart.

sh----!witchcraft is to whisper or murmur a spell. The witch of Endor used an old wineskin. Like the harp it was empty and religiously vile but the witch could use it like a musical instrument and call up the dead.

Remember that Paul warned about being FULL of wine? Well, KAT-AULEO means to be charmed (enchanted) by flute playing. It brought you UNDER your wine. Of persons it meant "intoxicated with passion or pride."

Of persons FILLED UP meant "to overpower by FLUTE- playing:--generally, to overpower, strike DUMB." Lucifer wins if you MAKE MUSIC because you are under his DRUG HIGH.

Because the MELODY is in the HEART (you cannot HEAR it) Paul is said by one scholar to warn about "being intoxicated on pure ignorance."

You didn't get the rhetorician, hypocrite, parasite, singer connection? Shame on you: your SCARLET ROBE must be conditionally withdrawn? Nothing Christian is for sale and nothing for sale is Christian.

Since MUSICAL HARMONY is attributed to Apollo (Abaddon) here is what you can do:

They went in festal procession with choruses of singing boys and girls, accompanied by harps and flutes, to the temple of Apollo, where games and competitions, sacrifices and entertainments to one another took place, and a robe, woven by the Spartan women, was offered to the god.

Ken (:---[

Respond to this message   
Esther G.
(no login)

Re:re: Fallen angels

July 2 2003, 11:58 AM 

Well, I expected you to totally ignore the points and questions from my post and you did not disappoint.

K.S: Because ye "shew me the interpretation thereof, Esther shall be clothed with SCARLET, and have a chain of gold about HER neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom." Then YOU can be "made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers."

Got a secret for you: I am NOT that Esther and I am not the one spouting off about my dreams on this web site. Nor did anything in my post refer to music or even singing, but you can't just be direct without going off onto that particular tangent, can you? Guess not.

Let's see how you relate this to music idolatry and all your other usual rantings (I am confident you will find a way, sad to say....)

John 13
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

You may love the Lord and probably do, but the attitude in your postings to this web site reflect nothing but contempt and disdain for anyone who does not subscribe to your skewed logic and dubious historical connections. Definitely not in keeping with the COMMANDMENT above.

Respond to this message   
Hank Phufftik
(no login)

Fallen Angels or Magic Mushrooms

July 1 2003, 7:06 PM 

Dear Ken,

Are there some neat mushrooms growing in Turkey Hollow? Sounds like it to me.

Hank

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Fallen Angels? Rhetoric; Hypocrites, Parasites

July 1 2003, 3:15 PM 

One wo uses RHETORIC to further expound the inspired Word of God cannot be other than a HYPOCRITE. A hypocrite IS defined in the Greek literature as a PARASITE. Before you can distort the Word or preach that which you do not believe you must first come to hate the Word and the Writer of the Word.

----And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. Matthew 23:12

----But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES for ye SHUT UP the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Matthew 23:13

The Hypocrite, like the Scribes and Pharisees does not describe just a theatrical performance character but a SECT or PROFESSION of religious "god manipulator." He is GREAT SPEAKER, actor or HYPOCRITE and he is a PARASITE because he lives off the work of others.

--Hupokrites (g5273) hoop-ok-ree-tace'; from 5271; an ACTOR under an assumed character (STAGE-player), i.e. (fig.) a dissembler ("hypocrite"): - hypocrite.

----Hupokrinomai (g5271) hoop-ok-rin'-om-ahee; mid. from 5259 and 2919; to decide (speak or act) under a false part, i.e. (fig.) DISSEMBLE (pretend): - feign.

All of these men DEVOUR WIDOWS HOUSES and are professionals at long prayers or speeches.

----parasi-tus , i, m., = parasitos, lit. one who eats with another; hence,
parasiti Jovis, the gods, Hence, parasitus Phoebi, a PLAYER, ACTOR. one who, by FLATTERY and BUFFOONERY, manages to live at another's expense, a sponger, TOAD-eater, PARASITE

----Rhetorikos, oratorical, (sc. TECHNE) rhetoric:----of persons, SKILLED in speaking, fit to be an orator.

Skilled rhetoric like skilled singers or musicians pollutes the Word of God and is a terminal sin because it MAKES MERCHANDISE by claiming that God the Spirit is not COMPETENT.

And a word with the same meaning:

----hupo-kritikos , on, belonging to hupokrisis 11 , skilled therein, having a good delivery----TECHNE) the art of delivery, acting a part, pretending to

We have noted that the TECHNEs were like the KORESH or fabricators of the Jubal family who used technical or learned or professional means to manipulate people. They were instruments of Satan to keep people's attention away from the Word of God. They are professional HYPOCRITES:

--hupokrisis [hupokrinomai]
--I. in ionic a reply, answer, Hdt.
--II. in attic the PLAYING a part on the STAGE, the actor's art, Arist.
--2. an ORATOR delivery, DECLAMATION
--3. metaph. the playing a part, hypocrisy

--hupokrinomai 1 2 3 [later also aor1 and perf. pass. in mid. sense]
-----I. to reply, make answer, answer, Hom., Hdt.
-----2. to EXPOUND, INTERPRET, explain, Od., Ar.:--the attic word in this sense is apo-krinomai. Of actors, to answer on the stage: hence to play a part, to represent DRAMATICALLY: hence to EXAGGERATE...metaph. to play a part, to FEIGN, pretend,

Paul said that the Word of God is God inspired, Christ delivered and eyewitness Apostle written "for our remembrance." For that reason it is to be taught as it has been taught and IS NOT SUBJECT to private interpretation. That means FURTHER EXPOUNDING. To say RHETORIC as a learned skill of the Greek Theater in order to FURTHER EXPOUND and distort the Word of God means to be a HYPOCRITE who must ACT A PART to get paid an UNLAWFUL wage of the HUPERApostles of Corinth is the TECHNE. The Technes of song and sermon are a NECESSARY PART of the Babylon whore. They are uniquely defined as fully meriting the return back to hell to "rot on a bed of maggots with their harps and harpists."

Kenneth Sublett

Respond to this message   
Jeremy
(no login)

Right...

July 1 2003, 10:06 PM 

I'm so glad you talked about Lipscomb bringing in a "CRAFTSMAN", yet you refuse to mention names. If he's such a bad person, why don't you expose him, oh wise one?

And can you please write in legible English? You expound about so many unrelated things that have nothing to do with Madison.

And while you're at it, why don't you actually ATTEND Madison once, or at least leave Hohenwald for a day and visit the places that you write about? I'm sure you could schedule meetings with the leaders of the places you blaspheme to get a better understanding of why things are done the way they're done instead of constantly degrading everything you don't agree with?

Oh, and if you reply to this, don't give me a one sentence reply followed by ten paragraphs of winded rhetoric. I'd rather spend my time in the Bible than in your ramblings.

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Right

October 6 2003, 4:42 PM 

Hope you are rested up: here it is.

The person noted for being the best RHETORICIAN is Keith Seidman from Farmer's Branch.

They have added an instrumental KEEPING THE SABBATH HOLY. The command for the Sabbath is REST which is the quarantine from the Sabbath worshippers from Babylon.

And they have issued a WHITE PAPER and asked me to rebut it: I did and they have given a REVERSE TWIST to every musical concept and name of instrument in the Bible.

You may catch up on what LIPSCOMB is promoting here.

http://www.piney.com/Farmers-Branch-Music.html

There is a part B as well as the TERMS they approve but which speak of Satan and sexual perversion:

http://www.piney.com/Farmers-Branch-Nagan.html

And the fact that they are EXPERIMENTING. Amos calls that an unforgivable Sin. The rising up to play was IMPROVIZING and God removed Grace because of musical idolatry:

http://www.piney.com/Farmers-Branch-Experiment.html

Those who earn the CRAFT of rhetoric are the TECHNES or sorcerers in the book of Revelation. They are ultimately parasites in the Greek world because they are all style and no content.

Ken

This message has been edited by ConcernedMembers from IP address 65.80.188.98 on Oct 6, 2003 10:20 PM

Respond to this message   
Evan Duncan
(no login)

Re: Right

October 6 2003, 11:29 PM 

Kenneth
You say you have your facts straight. But I wanted to make you aware that the guy's name from Farmer's Branch is not Keith Seidman as you quoted in your previous "Deep Ramblings with Sublett". His name is Chris Seidman.
Until you get your facts straight and not sexual I am,
Evan Duncan

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Right! Right!

October 12 2003, 11:05 AM 

Sorry about that, it must have been a Freudian slip (oh,another Feuding slip. Greek perverted musicians wore a himation as in "see through" to excite the other male members of the team.)

You know, keith connects with Chris. I know that Chris' Baptist "minister" boasting to the press about introducing instruments into Farmer's Branch (in Hebrew means a nose flute and putting the Branch to the nose) and keeping the Sabbath as REST holy as PAGAN WORSHIP cometh up missing. Do you know where Worship Misleader goeth? I mailed new serpent (musical enchanter) but he plays the old IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY change tactic. Check it out for me: you cannot charm a deaf adder with music.

ken

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Fallen Angels?

July 2 2003, 9:35 AM 

John Calvin notes that Numbers 10:7 forbids the MUSICAL concept after the assembly or synagogue or church in the wilderness gathered, like the church, for instruction primarily with the Lord's Supper also a showing forth or preaching role. A bit of bird walking for Esther:

"Profane nations also had their ceremonies, such as auguries, supplications, soothsayings, victims, because natural reason dictated that nothing could be engaged in successfully without Divine assistance;

------"but God would have His people bound to Him in another way, so that, when called by the sound of the sacred trumpets as by a voice from heaven,

-----"they should assemble to holy and pious DELIBERATIONS. The circumstance of the place also has the same object.

"The door of the Tabernacle was to them, as if they placed themselves in the sight; of God.

"We will speak of the word dewm, mogned (synagogue) elsewhere. Although it signifies an appointed time, or place, and also an assembly of the people, I prefer translating it convention, because God there in a solemn manner,

"as if before His sacred tribunal, called the people to witness, or, according to appointment, proceeded to make a covenant with them.

"But when they frequent their sacred assemblies, musical instruments in celebrating the praises of God would be no more suitable than the burning of incense, the lighting up of lamps, and the restoration of the other shadows of the law.

"The Papists, therefore, have foolishly borrowed this, as well as many other things, from the Jews.

On the contrary, the MUSICAL agents were and are often associated with artisans who believe that sexuality binds the spirit and flesh together. Of the Daktyls or Kabiri like Jubal and the rest of the LAMECH family:

"The DAKTYLS, being the Greek word for "fingers," are the humans depicted as spirits born from Gaia pressing her fingers into the ground. They are thus thought to be the real people who sprang from the earth, placing the folkloric memories of the DAKTYLS, like the KABIRI representation of Original Man, deep into the evolutionary past. It is said that the first wise men descended from the DAKTYLS.

"We'll probably never know, but they did invent the notes of the musical scale and introduced musical instruments into the Pelasgian region. As soothsayers, sorcerers, and conjurers their magical practices and mysteries traveled to Italy and Greece.

"Whatever they were called and wherever they were found, The Children of Gaiety all shared the same attributes - a connection with the feminine power, the mother of the gods; a working of the magical arts and warding off of harm, all dancing down the forces of nature in the midst of a great din. In fact, the ancient writers often used their names as a synonym for the "magician."

The Pelasgian myth Eurynome was the mother goddess. "The Second Action is the Dance of the Divine Couple. The DOVE transforms "Breath" or North Wind into the god OPHION ("Snake"). Next, the Dove setting on the egg. We see Snake sharing this duty. He coils seven times around the egg.

See a form of the egg and Serpent (think about Easter).

http://www.piney.com/His32.html

We have noted that the DOVE came from the FATHER and announced the SON. Therefore, this event repudiated the MOTHER GODDESS WORSHIP which is the motive of MUSICAL WORSHIP. The OPHIS or serpent in Revelation is related to the sOPHISt as false preacher. Music in the classics and singers are identified as hypocrites and PARASITES. The locust in the end time was once MUSICAL PERFORMERS (female) in the legends.

Again, people who rely on rhetorical skill and music were always the sorcerers and parasites in paganism. The Lucifer Principle included the "harp playing prostitute" as a tool or weapon of the parasites of Tyre and Babylon and the end time "new style worship." (Rev 18). The goal is to use HUMAN CRAFTSMANSHIP or techne to steal worship due ONLY to God.

Ken Sublett

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Fallen Angels

July 2 2003, 6:21 PM 

Musicians Parasites: Please warn the people not to try to read a STORY LINE in quotations from a DICTIONARY. These are very SHORT stories but, along with the experts in rhetoric the point is that when Paul wrote, all SINGERS were temple singers or PROSTITUTE singers: the church did not have room for a professional SPEAKER or, SINGER or other PARASITE. None of the false performers had a MISSION to teach the Word as it has been taught. Even now, the mission is to destroy the Bible and replace it with the words of the enchanters.

Religious parasites who don't even believe in the Bible got their start in the temples. In Jerusalem the temple was brought on with the Law as a curse. "The priest's assistant, who, like the priest, received his SUPPORT from the offerings made to the temple, in return for certain services. These services included the COLLECTION and care of supplies of CORN due to the temple, assistance at certain SACRIFICES, and the preparation of the BANQUETS connected with certain festivals." When sacrifices ended by that of Jesus Christ there were no more sacrifices and therefore no more TITHES to support them. If they didn't find a job the unfaithful were called PARASITES. In the New Testament the only official role is to teach.

When the singers and priest's assistants kept on demanding the TITHE they became the but of New Greek COMEDY and the role was that of FLATTERER and BUFFOON looking for a hand out of food. The ultimate parasite seems to be the flute players and musicians and thespians.

homoio-phôneô , sound like
--Latin same meaning

PARASITUS, = parasitos, lit. one who eats with another; hence,
----I. a guest (pure Lat. conviva): parasiti JOVIS, the gods... Hence, parasitus Phoebi, a PLAYER, ACTOR
----II. one who, by flattery and BUFFOONERY, manages to live at another's expense, a SPONGER, TOAD-eater, parasite (syn. SCURRA): nos parasiti planius
-----------SCURRA ae, m [SCRV-] , an idler, loafer, man about town: scurrae locupletes.--A city BUFFOON, droll, JESTER, clown, pantaloon, PARASITE:

parasitor . a-ri, v. dep. [id.] , to play the parasite, to SPONGE: parasitarier,
--Same meaning in Latin hypo-
----cithari-zo , a-re, v n., = kitharizô, to play on or strike the CITHARA
--Same meaning in Greek:
----prosana-phu_saô , play on the flute
----hupauleô , play on the FLUTE in accompaniment, melos

KITHARA the Lat. cithara (whence guitar), a kind of lyre or lute, Hhymn.
--Latin with similar definitions
----parasi-tor . a-ri, v. dep. [id.] , to play the parasite, to sponge

KITHARIS and KITHARISTUS
--Latin word with similar definition
----parasi-ta-tio , o-nis, f. [id.] , a playing the parasite, SPONGING

Musician is
--OIDOS ho, aoidos, singer, chrêsmôn, meta Lesbion ôidon (Lesbion singer), prov. of a second-rate musician, hoi tou Dionusou, chorous tinas . . ôidous ib.800e; of cicadae, hoi huper kephalês

THESPESIOS: divinely uttered or uttering (thespesiêi, 'by DIVINE DECREES, divine; aoidê, 'heavenlysinging,'
-----AOIDOS [aeidô] ) singer, MINSTREL, bard, SONGSTRESS, aoidos MOUSA (muses of Revelation 18), ENCHANTER, EUNOUCHOS

BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY:

Singer was a feminine role radically changed by David. However, in the Greek world male singers were normally eunochs and often had a sex- change emasculation.

EUNOCHOS "a eunuch, employed to take charge of the women and act as chamberlains
----to have, possess, Hom., etc.; ho echôn a wealthy man, Soph.; hoi ouk echontes the poor, Eur.:--c. gen. partit., MANTIKES, TECHNES, to be possessed by, belong to, tini Il.

That is why SINGERS in the Hebrew is directely related to PROSTITUTES and the male musicians are related to sodomites. The Hebrew word giving birth to LUCIFER can be translated as "praise, make self vile, play the flute, pollute or prostitute." The objective-- always--was to steal your inheritance or "prune your vines."

What does this mean? It means that the super speakers have been lying. There is no connection with either professional religious SINGERS or INSTRUMENT PLAYERS which is not related to the ORACLES such as that of APOLLO who with the muses or locusts are scheduled to appear about now. Their job? To drive out those MARKED by the Word and collect those with the MARK of music and punish them until the end.

What can I do about it? If you enjoy being scammed by the widow of a dead general in Africa then don't do anything about it. If you are a disciple ask: "why have I allowed the ROUGH RIDERS to saddle me again when Jesus died to peel them off."

Ken Sublett

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Fallen Angels

July 5 2003, 12:05 PM 

Sophists, Rhetoricians, Musicians, OdeSingers, Orchestra and Foxes are all words for the SERPENT in the book of Revelation. The serpent in the garden was a MUSICAL ENCHANTER and a sexual seducer: the end-time is seeing a multi- fold attack. This is the end time garden of Eden and you can be Adam or Eve or the Musical Seductress.

Clement, Stromata, Book I
Chapter III.-Against the Sophists.

--"There is a great crowd of this description: some of them, ENSLAVED to PLEASURES and WILLING to disbelieve, LAUGH at the truth which is worthy of all REVERENCE, making sport of its barbarousness.

--"Some others, EXHALTING themselves, endeavour to discover CALUMNIOUS objections to our words, furnishing CAPTIOUS QUESTIONS, HUNTERS out of paltry sayings, practisers of miserable ARTIFICES, wranglers, dealers in knotty points, as that Abderite says:-

---"For mortals' tongues are glib, and on them are many speeches;

---"And a wide range for words of all sorts in this place and that."

And-

---"Of whatever sort the word YOU have SPOKEN, of the same sort you MUST HEAR."

--"INFLATED with this ART of theirs, the wretched SOPHISTS, BABBLING away in their OWN JARGON; toiling their whole life about the division of names and the nature of the composition and conjunction of sentences, show themselves greater chatterers than turtle-doves; scratching and TICKLING, NOT in a MANLY way, in my opinion, the ears of those who WISHED to be tickled.

---"A river of silly words-not a dropping;

---"just as in old shoes, when all the rest is worn and is falling to pieces, and the TONGUE ALONE remains. The Athenian Solon most excellently enlarges, and writes:

-----"Look to the tongue, and to the words of the gazing man,

"But you look on NO WORK that has been done;
But each one of you walks in the steps of a FOX,

---"And in all of you is an empty mind."

"This, I think, is signified by the utterance of the Saviour, "The FOXES have holes, but the Son of man hath not where to lay His head. " [Matt. viii. 20; Luke ix. 58.]

"For on the believer alone, who is SEPARATED entirely from the rest,

----who by the Scripture are called WILD BEASTS,

"rests the head of the universe, the kind and gentle Word, "who taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

"For the Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are VAIN; " [Job v. 13; 1 Cor. iii. 19, 20; Ps. xciv. 11.] the Scripture calling those the wise (SOFOU) who are SKILLED in words and ARTS, sophists. Whence the Greeks also applied the denominative appellation of WISE and sophists to those who were versed in anything Cratinus accordingly, having in the Archilochii enumerated the poets, said:

----"Such a hive of sophists have ye examined."

And similarly Iophon, the comic poet, in FLUTE-PLAYING Satyrs, says:-

----"For there entered

----"A band of sophists, all equipped."

"Of these and the like, who devote their attention to EMPTY words, the divine Scripture most excellently says,

----"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." [ Isa. xxix. 14; 1 Cor. i. 19.]

Singers, Rhetoricians, Sophists, musicians are the SEXUAL HUNTERS of the souls of mankind.

I say this to tell you that the LYING SOPHISTS who are manufacturing look-alikes in "christian" colleges CANNOT tell you the truth. They quote scholars who quote scholars and the result of INTELLECTUAL INCEST is that the MUSICIANS and CRAFTSMEN and LOCUSTS are stinging you with their scorpion tails and making you think that the sexual pollution of crying out in lostness: "Lord, Lord saying" is PROPHESYING.

They even brag about teaching preachers to THINK and are sending out PROPHETS, CHANNELERS and FACILITATORS. You remember way back in the Beginning Rubel Shelly told you that the musical teams could FACILITATE the worship to "help lead you into the presence of God."

Ken Sublett waiting for CAPTIOUS QUESTIONS.

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Re: Are False Preachers-Musicians Fallen Angels?

July 12 2003, 5:16 PM 

We have noted that performance RHETORICIANS or SOPHISTS are symbols of the PARASITE or SORCERERS or SOOTHSAYERS in the end time religion. The word sophists, for instance, contains and means a very destructive end time INCARNATION of the serpent or musical enchanter in the garden of Eden. Note: sOPHISists. The Ophis is the devil the snake in the form of professionan speakers who is CHARISMATIC or "you can't take your eyes off him." If your attachment to a CHARISMATIC preacher is "closer than the blood of Jesus Christ" you have been MARKED by the sting of the serpent.

==========================

"Socrates: "Understand then, fair youth, that the former discourse was by Phaedrus, the son of Pythocles (Eager for Fame) of Myrrhinus (Myrrhtown); but this which I shall speak is by Stesichorus, son of Euphemus (Man of pious Speech) of Himera (Town of Desire). And I must say that this saying is not true, which teaches that when a lover is at hand the non-lover should be more favored, because the lover is INSANE, and the other sane.

--"For if it were a simple fact that INSANITY is an evil, the saying would be true;

----"but in reality the greatest of blessings come to us through madness, when it is sent as a gift of the gods.

Here is the DOCUMENT which your preacher never read before he decided that to ACT the part of the DEVIL is a sign of his ignorance:

http://www.piney.com/DocPlaPhaedrus.html

=======================================

A short quote to prove the universal MARK of musical performers in ANY religion:

Socrates. --"Come, O ye Muses, melodious, as ye are called, whether you have received this name from the character of your strains, or because the Melians are a musical race, help, O help me in the tale which my good friend here desires me to rehearse, in order that his friend whom he always deemed wise may seem to him to be wiser than ever.

--"Once upon a time there was a FAIR BOY, or, more properly speaking, a YOUTH; he was very fair and had a great many LOVERS;[MANY GODS TOOK YOUNG, MUSICAL BOYS AS LOVERS]

----and there was one special cunning one, who had persuaded the youth that he did not love him, but he really loved him all the same; and one day when he was paying his addresses to him, he used this very argument-that he ought to accept the non-lover rather than the lover; his words were as follows:-

--"The THIRD kind is the MADNESS of those who are possessed by the Muses (Musicians of Rev 18);
which taking hold of a delicate and virgin soul,

--and there inspiring frenzy,
--awakens lyrical and all other numbers;

----with these adorning the myriad actions of ancient heroes for the instruction of posterity (prophecy)
But he who, having no touch of the Muses' MADNESS in his soul,

--comes to the door and thinks that he will get into the temple by the help of art-

--"he, I say, and his poetry are not admitted; the sane man disappears and is nowhere when he enters into rivalry with the madman.

ANYONE WHO STILL HAS EYES AND EARS CAN UNDERSTAND THAT THE FOULD BREATH OF "WINDS OF CHANGE" FLOWING OUT OF THE PROFESSORS AND PASTORS IS A MARK OF MADNESS, BUT THEY BELIEVE THAT THEIR MUSICAL PROPHESYING MAKES THEM APOSTLES AND PROPHETS.

=====================================

Io in Prometheus Bound states:

--"Oh! Oh! Alas! Once again convulsive pain and frenzy, striking my brain, inflame me. I am stung by the gadfly's barb, unforged by fire. My heart knocks at my ribs in terror; my eyeballs roll wildly round and round. I am carried out of my course by a fierce blast of MADNESS; I've lost all mastery over my TONGUE, and a stream of turbid words beats recklessly against the billows of dark destruction.

--"For the PROPHETESS at Delphi (Apollo or Abaddon) and the PRIESTESS at Dodona when they have been MAD have CONFERRED many splendid benefits upon Greece both in private and in public affairs,

----"but few or none when they have been in their right minds;

----"and if we should speak of the Sibyl and all the others who by PROPHETIC INSPIRATION have foretold many things to many persons and thereby made them fortunate afterwards, anyone can see that we should speak a long time. And it is worth while to adduce also the fact that those men of old who invented names

--------"thought that madness was neither shameful nor disgraceful;

--------"otherwise they would not have connected the very word MANIA with the noblest of ARTS, that which foretells the future, by calling it the MANIC ART.

--"No, they gave this name thinking that mania, when it comes by gift of the gods, is a noble thing,

----"but nowadays people call prophecy the mantic art,
----"tastelessly inserting a T in the word.

--"So also, when they gave a name to the investigation of the future

----"which RATIONAL persons conduct through observation of birds and by other signs, since they furnish mind (nous) and information (historia) to human thought (oiesis) from the intellect (dianoia) they called it the oionoistic (oionoistike) art, which modern folk now call oionistic making it more high-sounding by introducing the long O.

--"The ancients, then testify that in proportion as prophecy (mantike) is superior to augury, both in name and in fact, in the same proportion madness, which comes from god, is superior to sanity, which is of human origin.

--"Moreover, when diseases and the greatest troubles have been visited upon certain FAMILIES through some ancient guilt, MADNESS has entered in and by ORACULAR power has found a way of release for those in need,

--"taking refuge in prayers and the service of the gods, and so, by purifications and sacred rites,
he who has this madness is made safe for the present and the after time,

--"and for him who is rightly possessed of madness a release from present ills is found.

-"And a third kind of possession and madness comes from the MUSES.

--This takes hold upon a gentle and pure soul,
--arouses it and inspires it to SONGS and other POETRY, and thus by adorning countless deeds of the ancients educates later generations.

--But he who WITHOUT the divine MADNESS comes to the doors of the MUSES, confident that he will be a good poet by art,

----"meets with no success, and
----"the poetry of the sane man vanishes into nothingness before that of the inspired madmen.

"All these noble results of inspired madness I can mention, and many more. Therefore let us not be afraid on that point, and let no one disturb and frighten us

----"by saying that the reasonable friend
----"should be preferred to him who is in a frenzy.
----"Let him show in addition that love is not sent from heaven for the advantage of lover and beloved alike, and we will grant him the prize of victory.

"We, on our part, must prove that such MADNESS is given by the gods for our greatest happiness; and

----"our proof will not be believed by the merely clever,
----"but will be accepted by the truly wise. (Where is the wise? Paul)

We noted that charismatic RHETORICIANS or MUSICIANS or SOPHISTS used "flattery and buffoonery" to fool the fools. Therefore, they were called PARASITES.

As long as the FOOLS can FOOL you that their MADNESS is more "spiritual" than your observaton of Nature and reading the Bible then they will lead you into hell, marching as in Isaiah 30 to being burned up because the LOST MASSES actually prefer hearing ERROR and hate hearing the TRUTH. That is the two MARKS.

--"Every passage of the rod of His punishment which Yahweh will lay upon him will be to the sound of TIMBRELS and LYRES; with battles of offerings He will fight against him. For his TOPHETH has long been prepared,

----"He himself is installed as a VICTIME [molek]. Yahweh has made its fire-pit deep and wide, with fire and wood in abundance. The breath of Yahweh, like a torrent of sulphur, sets it ablaze! - Isaiah 30:29- 33

Musical instruments are CARNAL WEAPONS: the Christian does not use them. Just as the sOPHISts are doing their ETERNALLY ASSIGNED CHOICES of marking people, I, too, stand in AMAZEMENT that entire universities, professors and their CREATURES can seem so MADLY INSANE but the world has been LOOKING FOR them as prophets or channelers or guides back into hell. Utterly amazing.

If you want to find Jesus Christ the SPIRIT God you will have to GO OUTSIDE THE CITY or CAMP or TEMPLE or mega church or little churches with MEGA mentalities which allow them to fall for the Satanic lie that the church is only about WORSHIP.

When you hear the MUSIC and the CLAPS know that God is laying on His wrath (through buffoons, flatteries, comics) to the beat of music CUNNINGLY devised as a capella (the castratos).

Ken Sublett

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Hermeneuts, Rhetoricians, Exegetes, Parasites

July 14 2003, 12:43 PM 

WORD STUDY we have noted that a fair reading of the LOCUSTS as the resurrected MUSES have the task (1) of DRIVING AWAY those with the MARK of the hear, (2) to isolate those who have the mark of the BEAST (Zoe, female instructing, forces even God to worship her by forming worship teams) and 3) to hold CAPTIVE those with Satan's mark under the HYPNOTIC SPELL of hermeneuts and exegetes. These are the "sons" of Hermes or Mercury as the brother of Dionysus who attacked Jesus by PIPING. Intrestingly, the Bible and legends claim that those who have fallen under the SPELL of PREACHERITIS and MUSICIANS are never recorded as repented: only a tiny remnant of the Israelite came out of Egypt survived. First, then, look at the PROFESSIONAL preacher trained in THEOLOGY as opposed to those who love and are dedicated to the Word of the TRUE SOUL CONDUCTOR.

Hermeneutics
The same as EXEGESIS, a term technically used of the interpretation of a text from the study of critical materials such as manuscripts, editions, and quotations. The word is from the Greek HERMENEUO, "to interpret."

--hermêneuô [hermêneus]
----I. to interpret foreign tongues
----II. to interpret, put into words, give utterance to
----2. to explain, Soph., Plat.

----hermêneus 1 [Hermês, the MESSENGER of the GODS]
--------I. an interpreter, esp. of foreign tongues
--------II. an interpreter, EXPOUNDER

Peter said that the Word which he and others would record was heard from Jesus Christ, it was confirmed by miracles and it was preached to the world. If you do not "teach that which has been taught" then the FALSE EXPOUNDERS can get into your sheep fold. Therefore, his direct command was that we should not PRIVATE INTERPRET the Word which means FURTHER EXPOUND. In the Greek world that was defined as HERMENEUTICS AND EXEGESIS.

And here is where the Greek which John knew would identify the HERMES character of hermeneutics or exegesis as the CONDUCTOR OF DEFUNCT SPIRITS. He is the brother of Dionysus of The Abomination of Desolation STANDING in the holy place.

--Hermês Hermes, the Lat. Mercurius, son of Maia and ZEUS; messenger of the GODS (diaktoros ); giver of good luck (eriounios, akakêta ); god of all SECRET dealings, CUNNING, and stratagem (dolios); bearing a golden rod (chrusorrapis );
------conductor of DEFUNCT spirits (psuchopompos, pompaios ); tutelary god of ALL ARTS, of TRAFFICK, markets, roads (agoraios, empolaios, hodios, enodios ), and of HERALDS. His bust, mounted on a four-cornered pillar, was used to mark boundaries. --Proverb., koinos Hermês shares in your luck! (This means SHARE BETWEEN MEN)

The phrase: stratagem (dolios )

Dolios means CRAFTY, deceitful, treacherous

The PSYCHOPOMP

--psuchopompos CONDUCTORS of souls, of Charon (He navigated the winds to ferry souls over the Rivers Styx]

--pompaios 1 [pompê]
----"I. ESCORTING, conveying, Eur.; p. OUROS fair WIND

----"oros a mountain, hill, Hom., etc.; pl. ourea, id=Hom.
--------II. of Hermes, who ESCORTED the SOULS of the dead .

We noted that the musical worship team (MUSES, HERMES) was to ESCORT you into the presence of God. However, the meaning of DECEITFUL, CRAFTY, TREACHEROUS is to "INFILTRATE AND DIVERT" your train so that you end up at the WRONG destination. Remember?

Word with meaning similar to Hermes

--di-glôssos , Att. di-ttos , on, speaking TWO languages, INTERPRETER,
----II. double-tongued, DECEITFUL

Hermes also has the same meaning as:

hupophêt-ês , ou, ho, ( [phêmi] ) suggester, interpreter, EXPOUNDER, esp. of the DIVINE WILL or JUDGMENT, e.g. priest who declares an ORACL, MUSAON hupophêtai, i.e. POETS

Mousa
--I. the MUSES, in pl. the Muses, goddesses of SONG, MUSIC, poetry, dancing, the DRAMA, and all FINE ARTS
--II. mousa, as appellat., music, song, also ELOQUENCE, arts, ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

LEGALISTS CANNOT GRASP THAT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THE "IDOLATRY OF TALENT" OR CRAFT.

John identifed these with CIRCE whom we worship every time we use the word "church." The Family of God where "god" can be good or evil is derived from GAD the god of FORTUNES.

Revelation 18 identifies these as the CRAFTSMEN and MUSES and MUSICIANS who will be CONDUCTED by an evil wind back into hell.

I can just read and pour it out all day long: the HERMENEUTS and EXEGETES and DOCTORS OF THE LAW must, at all costs, TAKE AWAY THE KEY TO KNOWLEDGE so that you don't grasp that they are like the Jewish evangelists who made people into twice as evil as they WERE.

Woe unto you, scribes (book writers) and Pharisees (devour widows houses), hypocrites (rhetoricians, sophists, singers, instrumentalists, Parasites) for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Mt.23:15

Satan is sending his MUSICAL EVANGELISTS into all the world while he is keep your feet NAILED to the mega church, performance preaching and his music: the music of the singing and harp- playing prostitute.

Study this stuff and ask the preacher.

Ken

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Fallen Angels

July 21 2003, 12:46 PM 

The LUCIFER PRINCIPLE is to make the DISCIPLINE OF CHRIST into another "me too" religion. That is why the new style clergy is so HOT to join the ME TOOS. One of the most recent and most damning is to identify GOD as "a family of equal, separated beings." Of course, that allows the Catholics to wedge Mary into the Godhead and the LUCIFERIAN churches to wedge in the "harp-playing prostitute."

You remember that Jesus spoke in parables to the CLERGY and their followers. This was to KEEP SECRET God's Wisdom and Word from the mercenaries who would become fools if they tried to peddle it (Isa 48).

How would YOU expect God to build 200 billion galaxies each with up to 200 billion stars (just within our view)? Would He round up hydrogen molecules to make each star? No. God is SPIRIT or MIND and He creates by His THOUGHT (the Father), spoken through His WORD (Son) by blowing "BREATH" (wind or spirit) out of His MOUTH. Jesus was Full Deity or Living WORD speaking His WORD and inspiring His WORD.

Pretty illiterate men try to make "these" into the Family of Gods."

"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord (Jehovah)? and there is NO GOD else beside me; a just God AND a Saviour (Yasha, Jesus); there is NONE beside me. Isa 45:21

--"Look unto ME, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I AM God (Elohim), and there is NONE ELSE. Isa 45:22

----"I have sworn by MYSELF, the WORD is gone out of my MOUTH in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Isa 45:23

The name of the WORD is not, as all new preachers have been trained to say, Je Zeus or Je Sues. That is the name of ZEUS, Dionysus and all of the pagan gods. Jesus in the Hebrew is Yehowshuwa. And HE is the ONE AND ONLY God incarnated to whom we must bow:

--"For it is written, As I live, saith the LORD, every knee shall bow to ME, and every tongue shall confess to GOD. Ro.14:

----"That at the name of JESUS (JeHOwah) every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; Ph.2:10

The Jewish Encyclopedia says of Memra or the Word: "The Holy One, blessed be He, created the world by the 'Ma'amar'" (Mek., Beshalla, 10, with reference to Ps. xxxiii. 6).

--For the WORD of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in TRUTH. Psa 33:4

----By the WORD of the Lord were the heavens MADE; and all the host of them by the BREATH of his MOUTH. Psa 33:6

------MOUTH: Peh (h6310) peh; from 6284; the mouth (as the MEANS of BLOWING)

------Breath is SPIRIT: Ruwach (h7307) roo'-akh, roo'-akh; from 7306; wind; by resemblance breath... by resemblance SPIRIT, but ONLY of a rational being (includ. its EXPRESSIONS and FUNCTIONS)

----HE GATHERED the waters of the sea together AS an heap: he layeth up the depth in STOREHOUSES. Psa 33:7

----Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in AWE of him. Psa 33:8

------For he SPAKE, and it was done; he COMMANDED, and it stood fast. Psa 33:9

The only REAL or TRUE El or Elohim in Genesis 1:1 is Jehovah:

---By the WORD of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the BREATH (Spirit is wind) of his MOUTH. Psa 33:6

Jewish Encyclopedia: Especially strong is the personification of the word in Wisdom xviii. 15: "Thine Almighty WORD LEAPED down from heaven out of THY ROYAL THRONE as a fierce man of war."

--"For though they had disbelieved everything because of their MAGIC ARTS, yet, when their first -born were destroyed, they acknowledged thy people to be God's son. Wisdom 18:13

-----[The magicians, soothsayers, singers, dancers, musicians, etc. reappeared at Mount Sinai.]

----"For while GENTLE SILENCE enveloped all things, and night in its swift course was now half gone, Wisdom 18: 14

--"thy all -powerful WORD LEAPED from heaven,

----"FROM the ROYAL THRONE, into the midst of the land that was doomed, a stern warrior Wisdom 18: 15

------carrying the SHARP SWORD of thy authentic COMMAND, and stood and filled all things with death, and TOUCHED heaven while STANDING on the earth. Wisdom 18: 16

Zechariah saw JESUS sitting on ONE throne as BOTH King and Priest and they were BOTH peaceable. But there are NEVER two on the throne:

--"And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and HE shall grow up out of his place, and HE shall build the TEMPLE of the Lord: Zec 6:12

----"Even HE shall build the temple of the Lord; and HE shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne (AS KING); and he shall be a PRIEST upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them BOTH. Zec 6:13

--"Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua (Jehovah- Saved) the son of Josedech (Jehovah- righted), the high priest; Zec.6:11

----Yehowshuwa (h3091) yeh-ho-shoo'-ah; or y&#711;howsua yeh-ho-shoo'-ah; from 3068 and 3467; Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (i. e. Joshua), the Jewish leader: - Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. Comp. 1954, 3442

------Yeshuwa (h3442) yay-shoo'-ah; for 3091; he will save; Jeshua, the name of ten Isr., also of a place in Pal.: - Jeshua.

You have noted that we are FLOODED with pagan words: "Church" worshiping Circe the end-time harlot, "God" derived from GAD the "god of fortunes" and the tribal enemy of God, "Jesus" honoring ZEUS and the zeus word endings. Why not call the church the ASSEMBLY or synagogue of Christ. Why not quit using the GENERIC God (good or evil) as in The Family of God and honor Him by calling Him by the TERM He used to identify Himself. And, how about trying to call the Word JeHOwah or YeSHUwa or some TRUE term. And for heaven's sake, quit feeding the PARASITES or the WORD will never see the light of Day.

Ken Sublett

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Proper names

June 4 2016, 10:48 AM 

I am not an English major, but aren't most proper names translated the same? For example, if I wrote my name in Spanish, it would still be Dianna. Perhaps, someone is trying to pull a fast one on the disciples of Christ!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Proper names

June 4 2016, 1:09 PM 

Yes, you are Dianna even when I goof and spell it Dianne!

Words like Lord and God are GENERIC WORDS: Hermes or Kairos was the god of the marketplace as the god of thieves and liars. God always DEFINES Himself in actions or relationships which EXCLUDE the "gods" which will be worshipped in the Morning. NAMING something is the way merchants, politicians and clergy FOOL those Paul said in effect "Love to be fooled." If you say that God at any time or Jesus or the writers hinted about a WORSHIP CENTER or an ORGANIZATION with hired hands, and that YOU are commanded to FEED me while I STARVE you for lack of the FREE water of the Word, then those OF the World View will follow you. They do not know and cannot even speak the VOICE of Jesus because they want YOU to follow THEM.

Yes, the WORLD VIEW is that of the masses OF THE WORLD: Jesus doesn't pray for the World, Kosmos or the ecumenical. You will note that a FLOOD of demands to be ecumenical and stop teaching Scripture which tends and INTENDS to be divisive. The Word is the Sword of the Spirit and it is the only thing to hack the WORLD VIEW with. They despise and write books about the evil of the REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE: they may know but will not tell you that God is the Word or Regulative Principle of the universe and Jesus is the visible and audible WORD which He says is the meaning of SPIRIT or MIND. Christ said of those who do NOT Speak the WORD THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM. When God pours out His Wrath He sends strong delusions and makes the grand pretenders into BUFFOONS. They get to go to Lecturships and the audience just claps and claps when Rick Atchley debates with empty chairs and denies that Jesus is still on the THRONE.

You grasped that Gad was David's SEER and never one of the recorded Prophets inspired by the Spirit OF Christ. God picked David to carry out His will: that was to help lead the Jews into Captivity and Death because of Instrumental-Trinitarian Idolatry at Mount Sinai. God had abandoned the Jews to Babylonianism which included the Seventh Day worship instead of Sabbath which means REST. The staff of the temple was identical to that of Babylon and artists interpret Scripture and draw the temple as a ziggurat or Tower of Babel.

h1407. gad, gad; from 1413 (in the sense of cutting); coriander seed (from its furrows):—coriander.

h1408. Gad, gad; a variation of 1409; Fortune, a Babylonian deity:—that troop.

h1409. gad, gawd; from 1464 (in the sense of distributing); fortune:—troop.

h1410. Gad, gawd; from 1464; Gad, a son of Jacob, including his tribe and its territory; also a seer:—Gad.

h1413. gadad, gaw-dad´; a primitive root (compare 1464); to crowd; also to gash (as if by pressing into):—assemble (selves by troops), gather (selves together, self in troops), cut selves.

The COMMAND is to use the WORD OF CHRIST (Colossians 3) which is the SPIRIT (Ephesians 4) or the WILL OF THE LORD.

The Praise singers PROVE that they are ashamed of the Words of Jesus defined as in the Prophets and Apostles.

Their CLAIM that they are doing the WILL of the Lord is a defacto Lie because the Lord never engaged in nor commanded PRAISE singing when HE invites us to come OUT of the mess and LEARN OF ME. They pretend that their is no commanded authority beyond their own but LEARN OF ME is the only one-piece pattern for the assembly beginning in the wilderness. So, listen carefully in the morning when people blaspheme and prove to be hypocrites defined by Christ as self-authoring preachers, singers or instrument players. MOST people will believe that the SINGERS WORDS are JESUS's words: watch them in the morning they are being CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. As they fulfill Amos 8 they are abandoned to HOWLING in the holy place, starving everyone for the water of the WORD and proving God Who said, "I WILL NOT PASS BY HERE AGAIN."

The Baskets of Summer fruits is the same as "lusted after fruits" in Revelation 18 who are the DOGS or concision which Paul excluded.

Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my WORDS,
of him shall the Son of man be ashamed,
when he shall come in his own glory,
and in his Father’s, and of the holy angels.

Luke 10:14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.
Luke 10:15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

He that HEARETH you heareth ME;
and he that despiseth you despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. Luke 10:16
And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord,
even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. Luke 10:17

The devils are gods of fortune. Our word GOD in fact is from GAD, the god of fortune and the enemy of the Jews.

The "god of fortune" for the end time church is Apollo who is Abaddon or Apollyon and His Muses. It is right and proper that the almost totality of religionism may already have turned to him/her:

Invading a EXChurch near you, he-they are now VISIBLE-AUDIBLE as KAIROS Chruch planting of "sattelite" churches which are Daughters of the Mother. Kairos is the DEMON or "spirit" son of ZEUS. He is also Hermes who INVENTED the harp made from a sacrificed turtle while still in his cradle: he is the JUBAL character in the Bible. Hermes or KAIROS now gives the APOLLON WORSHIP TEAM (muses or Locust) what they blasphemously call PRAISE SINGING which has the same meaning with or without Instruments.

Jude who understand's the Jewish version The Book of Enoch uses the PATTERN of the musical-trinitarian-perverted PLAY at Mount Sinai and says that the ARE the same: they ARE predestined to make the final HOSTILE ASSAULT using the ISIS priesthood MARKING those being CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

PRAISE SINGING is the SIGN of the revival of the world's OLDEST PROFESSION: they were emotionally and sexually abnormal and therefore could, like David's Halal, make themselves VILE as the way to attract and seduce the Fertility Gods.

Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jude 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The MUSICATORS use the Mount Sinai instrumental-trinitarian-perverted PATTERN to which God ABANDONED the Jews as recorded in their PATTERN in 2 Chronicles 29. David who worshipped the Starry Host commanded the Levites to PLAY those instruments DURING THE TIME OF THE BURNING OF THE GOATS. It is TRUE God has fitted them for a CROWN.

Of Kairos who is a GAD SEER:

Daimonion (g1140) dahee-mon'-ee-on; neut. of a der. of 1142; a doemonic being; by extens. a deity: - devil, god.

Daimon (g1142) dah'ee-mown; from daio, (to distribute fortunes); a doemon or supernatural spirit (of a bad nature): - devil

The idolatry at Mount Sinai was demonism and God TURNED THEM over and answered their prayer: The BEASTS as Serpents or Goats with HORNS are defined as "A new style of music and Satyric Drama." The Satyrs such as pan was Gender-Ambidextrous

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. Re.18:2

But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there. Isaiah 13:21

Saiyr (g8163) saw-eer'; or sair saw-eer'; from 8175; shaggy; as noun, a he-goat; by anal. a faun: - devil, goat, hairy, kid, rough, satyr

Saar (g8175) saw-ar'; a prim. root; to storm; by impl. to shiver, i. e. fear: - be (horribly) afraid, fear, hurl as a storm, be tempestuous, come like (take away as with) a whirlwind.

The Goat of the Worship of the Starry Host, specificially the Constellation CAPPELLA the name of a SHE-GOAT. The musical performers were always called DAUGHTERS and the Mother of the Babylon harlots might be MALE. The will be SELLING you their own SELF-AUTHORED songs and sermons in the morning. Paul called that corrupting the Word by "selling learning at retail" thesame word for the prostitute who simply sells a different part of her body.

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

End Time Serpents with Horns

October 6 2003, 11:53 AM 

We have NOTED SEVERAL times that the band of CHANGE AGENTS all WRITE (Scribes) and they all endorse and sell one another's books. Even events such as the recent Look to the Hills is the prophetic TRAFFICKING. This fulfills the first century and the present Satan sending out a FLOOD of waters trying to wash the Word and Church off the earth. Most churches are involved in the same thing on a lesser scale: sending out sermonic renderings and new style a cappella praise music to SEDATE. These are Apollo's LOCUSTS whichever wing they fly on.

There is now a FLOOD of new books. It suggests that the Accusers of the Church are in a TRAFFICKING pattern to make money and ACCUSE the brethren who pay their UNLAWFUL wages. It works, as Paul might say, "because fools love to be fooled." Accusers harassed people always bringing suit. The one best trained in rhetoric or sOPHIStry would win.

And those who take pay for defending the "faith" are reluctant warriors, pleading that LOVE will defeat the enemies of God. For instance,

Cicero notes: "Perhaps you may ask, What is that DREAD, and what is that ALARM which HINDERS so many, and such EMINENT men, from being willing, as they usually are, to PLEAD on behalf of the LIFE and FORTUNE of another? And it is not strange that you are as YET IGNORANT of this, because all mention of the matter which has given rise to this trial has been designedly OMITTED by the ACCUSERS

The book of Revelation pictures an early and end-time way that the SERPENT who was the Nachash or Musical Enchanter who wholly seduced Eve in the garden of Eden. The end-time SERPENT is the OPHIS which points directly to the sOPHISts who sold their counterfeit SERMON which they got from the CHANELLERS at the once-Christian schools. Don't start stamping out no snakes! The snakes are the rhetoricians and Sophists and singers and musicians who, about 100% of the time substitute a FLOOD OF WATER to wash away the WORD and the Church.

.."And the serpent cast out of his mouth WATER as a FLOOD after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. Revelation 12:15

CARRIED AWAY is the CLERGY LADED "spiritual anxiety created by religious ceremonial."

Phoreo (g5409) for-eh'-o; from 5411; to have a burden, i.e. (by anal.) to wear as clothing or a constant accompaniment: - bear, wear.

...But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in SOFT raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing [of a Catamite, musician, parasite] are in kings houses. Mt.11:8

And ye have RESPECT to him that weareth the GAY CLOTHING [ sumptuous, gorgeous, LIMPID, TRANSPARENT), and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Ja.2:3

...Phortizo (g5412) for-tid'-zo; from 5414; to load up (prop. as aa vessel or animal), i.e. (fig.) to overburden with ceremony (or spiritual anxiety): - lade, be heavy laden.

Only the effeminate wore GAY clothing and GAY has always meant GAY.

krok-ôtos , ê, on, saffron-dyed, saffron-coloured, Pi.N.1.38.
....2. as Subst., krokôtos (sc. chitôn), ho, saffron-coloured robe, worn by GAY women, Ar.Th.138, Ec.879; as an offering in TEMPLES, IG12.386.22, 22.1514.60, 62; worn by DIONYSUS (or at his festivals) over the chitôn, Cratin.38, Ar.Ra.46; by EFFEMINATE MEN, parthenos d' einai dokei phorôn krokôtous (prob. for kros-) Arar.4, cf. Callix.2, Duris 12 J., etc.: neut. pl. krokôta (sc. himatia) v.l. in Ar. Lys.44.

ALL repudiate GRACE as the free water of the word and PROCURE men to be teachers of the law even if they are ignorant of the law.

The OPHIS is the same NACHASH or Musical Enchanter and Cunning Speakers:

.."Ophis (g3789)of'-is; prob. from 3700 (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, FIGURATIVE as a type of sly CUNNING an ARTFUL MALICIOUS PERSON, espec. Satan: - serpent.

Don't we PROCURE experts known to be FAMOUS in their field to seduce people in to hear the latest on Marriage (the latest Idol) or some other attempt to build up the SECULAR MAN? Ophis speaks of the people who "both REPULSE and ATTRACT" us like a rotten corpse in the freeway.

...Optanomai (g3700) ... to GAZE (i.e. with wide-open eyes, as at something REMARKABLE...

Now, back up a bit:

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having SEVEN heads (team members) and ten horns (points of power), and seven crowns (having WON the game) upon his heads. Revelation 12:3

Like, WOW, you have never PURCHASED the meaning of HORNS. I will show you that it means MUSICAL HORNS of evil men trying to fight the WAR to become KING OF THE HILLS.

Ken Sublett

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter