Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Change Agent
(no login)

Been years

March 5 2013, 3:34 PM 

Just a note haven't dropped by in several years. I am greatly encouraged by the few folks posting on the site. Almost totally gone except for the remaining suspects. An answer to many prayers. I will stop in again in a year or so. Praise God, change is coming!
Change Agent

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Been years

March 5 2013, 5:28 PM 

We are the resident preachers: we will never go away.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

March 5 2013, 5:42 PM 

"Change is a-coming" may not be all that joyous to the "Change Agent."

The brotherhood programs, from Chattanooga (Watkins), Oklahoma (Sanders), and the Gulf South (Lambert) all apparently are on board to resist the disintegration.

What instead may be happening is that a few urban megachurches may go their own way, and it is far from a surety that they can maintain their size.

Beware that the "community churches" may actually be Baptist churches in disguise.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 5 2013, 6:00 PM 

By their own confession:

Max Lucado who claimed to be a Baptists saw a VISION to remove the confession of CHRIST and hire a Baptist preacher.

Rick Atchley claimed to be enamoured with the Christian Church, heard a spirit tell him to IMPOSE instruments after he had been HANDLED by a handler from the NACC.

Rubel Shelly collected 3 or 4 church properties and GATHERED in a Christian Church before his NEW church could be built.

My old church in Seattle was hit with a VANGUARD trained in a Christian Church college. He UNITED with a Christian Church by CAPITULATING and wrote a book to boast about it (Milton Jones).

One thing you can say about brother Watkins he LOOKS and SPEAKS like a real male. happy.gif He shows up in Hohenwald, TN pretty often. I think he still has the trinity probably inherited from LU.

I have no doubt that all of the infiltrated and diverted churches were pretending to be Church of Christ until they collected their pieces of silver and intended and failed to DIVERT the church in Hohenwald, TN.

You have to have a criminal mind to do that. I doubt that anyone can find the most conservative preacher of the Church of Christ who would collect a group to INFILTRATE and divert--as they did Madison (Donnie) church "into a theater for holy entertainment."

That "hidden agenda" or slithering is a KEY meaning of the SERPENT.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

March 5 2013, 6:18 PM 

One Church of Christ that apparently is in danger of take-over hired a preacher from the staff, whom they said was selected through them by the Holy Spirit. This was to replace their previous preacher who pulpitted a declining membership, but at the same time did present the baptism for remission of sins about every service.

The present Holy-Spirit-selected preacher doesn't give an invitation and the audience is left in limbo not knowing where to stand during the invitation, and somewhat confused about when or if they are to go forward.

The result is mass confusion, and attendees are streaming toward to doors during the "invitation song."

I kind of doubt that this change agent will pulpit as growing church, even IF it considers itself a community church.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 5 2013, 6:35 PM 

That was exactly what happened in Hohenwald, TN. When challenged they dredged up a long list of reasons why baptism was NOT required and therefore they could fellowship the local Holiness group but not any of the "inferior" county Churches of Christ. They were Purpose Driven to attempt to steal the church houses of widows by lying.

One of the passages from the ACU and Purpose Driven Cult used was:

Luke 19:8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
Luke 19:9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

SO, you can be saved just because SALVATION came without baptism

Of course the next verse we have the SON OF MAN coming to seek and save the lost. In Zechariah, the "father" is Jehovah-righted and the son is Jehovah-yasha where Joshua is translated Jesus.

So, you can be saved by giving money to the poor? These people are pumped full of denominational garbage and their output is garbage enough to embarass the old "purple hairs" who had to flee their church home. God HATES people who sow discord.

They would also threaten you if you disputed their "wurshupping the futher, wurshupping Je-Zeus and wurshupping the hully spurt. Some members just closed their song books and hung their head.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 6 2013, 2:05 AM 

There may be no need for the "invitation" after a "speech" has been delivered with the mention of Jesus and a few passages.

The musical background [with "soft" instrumental sounds] is somewhat commonplace these days? Plus the ladies co-worship leading on stage -- well, it's only during the last song, correct? Plus, the swaying-to-the-music "Worship Leader" or gyrating [I think, arm-wagging may be less of a distraction] -- brother Ken S. has a label for the appearance of double-C mannerisms. He "got" talent, i.e., musically. Great voice, but he can certainly "worship-lead" sitting down. The "Lord's Praise Team" can be heard without their handheld microphones.

Respond to this message   
Serious (kinda)
(no login)

March 6 2013, 11:34 AM 

"wurshupping the futher, wurshupping Je-Zeus and wurshupping the hully spurt."

Ken, mocking Jesus is never a good thing. I think I will take a break. Will I read about a sinkhole in Hohenwald? happy.gif

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 6 2013, 11:51 AM 

I was mocking young preachers who are taught to slide out Hail Zeus: that goes along with the Goose Clapping.

Yes, there is at least one sink hole: sucked up a sum of "money for the lord-e-uh" knowing that they PLANNED to divert the monies into a Purpose Driven Cult.

The SCHOOL OF CHRIST ONLY rejecting Hermes' (hermeneutic) instruments and his role as the MESSENGER OF THE GODS.

Hermes became best known as the swift messenger of the gods. Euripides, in his prologue to the play Ion, has Hermes introduce himself as follows:

Atlas, who wears on back of bronze the ancient
Abode of the gods in heaven, had a daughter
Whose name was Maia, born of a goddess:
She lay with Zeus, and bore me, Hermes ,
Servant of the immortals.

Hermes is thus of a double origin. His grandfather is Atlas, the demigod who holds up heaven, but Maia, his mother, already has a goddess as her mother, while Hermes' father, Zeus, is of course the highest of the gods. It is tempting to interpret this as saying that from worldly toil (Atlas), with a heavy infusion of divine inspiration, comes forth consciousness, as symbolized by Hermes.

That's the godhead of the Progressives

HH 19 To Pan:1 Muse, tell me about Pan, the dear son of Hermes, with his goat's [cappella] feet and two horns a lover of merry noise. Through wooded glades he wanders with dancing nymphs who foot it on some sheer cliff's edge, [5] calling upon Pan, the shepherd-god, long-haired, unkempt.... Often he courses through the glistening high mountains, and often on the shouldered hills he speeds along slaying wild beasts, this keen-eyed god. Only at evening, [15] as he returns from the chase,
.....he sounds his note,
.....playing sweet and low on his pipes of reed:
.....not even she could excel him in melody
.....that bird who in flower-laden spring pouring forth her lament utters honey-voiced song amid the leaves....

Then all the immortals were glad in heart and Bacchic Dionysus [New Wineskins god] in especial; and they called the boy Pan because he delighted all their hearts.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.197.166.40 on Mar 6, 2013 12:09 PM

Respond to this message   
Gary
(no login)

Christian Music

March 8 2013, 1:44 PM 

I totally disagree with you on Christian Music back in Jesus's time WOULD NOT be disruptive only encouraging

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Christian Music

March 8 2013, 7:43 PM 

Back in those days "music" almost by definition included dancing: you know, "moving your bodies in harmony."

So, let us know when you plan to perform. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: APOSTATE: JEFF WALLING—Should Youth Go to Winterfest? (Reviews 2013)

March 6 2013, 12:15 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

Measuring by Matt 28

March 7 2013, 1:55 PM 

We should be concerned about reaching the lost rather than to be the first to incorporate the latest craze or fad into our worship and practice. Jesus meant what he said and said what he meant. He has all power and has given the marching orders.

Consider that the current digression we have to address can take us off target and that this is a strategy of satan.

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Measuring by Matt 28

October 13 2014, 11:45 AM 

Bump for Jeff Walling Update

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter