Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Contemporary Musical Worship North Boulevard

October 3 2017, 12:43 AM 

The above image was posted by (and is credited to):

Rancor
(no login)
October 1 2017, 3:33 PM

... with a directive to: "Please READ!"

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 3 2017, 11:27 AM 

If you can say Contemporary Musical Worship in one breath that is a MARK of Anti-Logos and Anti-Christ and a burnable offense.

We have noted that it is not possible to be ignorant of ASSEMBLY and WORSHIP. Therefore, Jesus Christ now as Holy Spirit says they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

MARK OF FALSE TEACHERS $$$$

October 3 2017, 2:44 PM 

A New Day this week claims that Jesus collected the disciples into a CHURCH and the way to MAKE DISCIPLES (Contrary to Christ) is a Discipling Ministry. Of course Jesus commanded the Apostles to GO and make disciples by TEACHING what He commanded to be taught.

Jesus didn't provide any FUNDING beyond a BEGGING BAG which collected their LIVING which was FOOD ONLY consistent with the Priest and Levites for about TWO WEEKS EACH year. For the other weeks they EARNED THEIR OWN BREAD. The kingdom of Christ does not come with religious observations and EACH believer is a Priest of God and should not TOLERATE hirelings defined as being HIRED.

The Spirit OF Christ warned but then if you cannot speak THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING then you are NOT a Christian, Disciple or STUDENT having their OWN printed RESOURCE.

Micah 2:1 WOE to them that devise iniquity,
.....and work evil upon their beds when the morning is light,
.....they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

THE definition of heresy or SECTARIAN

Micah 2:2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence;
.....and houses, and take them away:
.....so they oppress a man and his house,
.....even a man and his heritage.
Mic. 2:3 Therefore thus saith the Lord;
.....Behold, against this family do I devise an evil,
.....from which ye shall not remove your necks;
.....neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time is evil.
Mic. 2:4 In that day shall one take up a parable against you,
.....and lament with a doleful lamentation, and say,
.....We be utterly spoiled: he hath changed the portion of my people:
.....how hath he removed it from me! turning away he hath divided our fields.
Mic. 2:5 Therefore thou shalt have none that shall cast a cord by lot in the congregation of the Lord.

Mic. 3:1 And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?
Mic. 3:2 Who hate the good, and love the evil;
.....who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;
Mic. 3:3 Who also eat the flesh of my people,
.....and flay their skin from off them;
.....and they break their bones,
.....and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.
Mic. 3:4 Then shall they cry unto the Lord, [CALL ASSEMBLIES]
.....but he will not hear them:
.....he will even hide his face from them at that time,
.....as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.

.........Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said,
.........I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
.........that thou hast HID these things from the WISE and prudent, [SPEAKERS, SINGERS, INSTRUMENTALISTS]

.........Sophis-tēs , ou, ho, A. master of one's craft, adept, expert, of diviners, Hdt.2.49;
.........of poets, “meletan sophistais prosbalon” Pi.I.5(4).28, cf. Cratin.2; of musicians,
.........of poets, “meletan sophistais prosbalon” Pi.I.5(4).28,
.........of musicians, “sophistēs . . parapaiōn khelun”
.........with modal words added, “hoi s. tōn hierōn melōn”

.........Melos sp. musical member, phrase: hence, song, strain
.........2. music to which a song is set, tune, Arist.Po.1450a14; opposite rhuthmos, metron, Pl.Grg. 502c;
.........3. later of the rhētores, Professors of Rhetoric, and prose writers of the Empire

.........Magga^n-eia , hē, A. trickery, esp. of magical arts, Pl.Lg.908d; magganeiai kai epōdai ib.933a; “periapta kai m.” Ph.2.267, Gal.11.792; “tēs Kirkēs hē m.”
......... Epōdē , Ion. and poet. epa^oidē , hē, A. song sung to or over: hence, enchantment, [burden] spell,

.........and hast revealed them unto babes:
.........even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight

Mic. 3:5 Thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that make my people err,
.....that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace;
.....and he that PUTTETH NOT INTO THEIR MOUTHS
.....they even prepare war against him.
Mic. 3:6 Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision;
.....and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine;
.....and the sun shall go down over the prophets,
.....and the day shall be dark over them.
Mic. 3:7 Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded:
.....yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.
Mic. 3:8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might,
.....to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.
Mic. 3:9 Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob,
.....and PRINCES of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and PERVERT all equity.
Mic. 3:10 They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.
Mic. 3:11 The heads thereof judge for REWARD,
.....and the priests thereof TEACH FOR HIRE,
.....and the prophets thereof DIVINE for MONEY:
.....yet will they lean upon the Lord, and say, Is not the Lord among us?
.....NONE EVIL CAN COME UPON US?
Mic. 3:12 Therefore shall Zion for your sake be plowed as a field,
.....and Jerusalem shall become heaps,
.....and the mountain of the house as the high places of the forest.

Mic. 4:1 But in the last days it shall come to pass,
.....that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains,
.....and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
Mic. 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say,
.....Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob;
.....and he will TEACH us of his ways, and we will WALK in his paths:
.....for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the WORD of the Lord from Jerusalem.

The Assembly of Christ is the WAY that is called a SECT: it is a Road or PATTERN.
The Word or Logos is the Regulative Principle OUTLAWING everything but a School of the Word..

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Spurgeon

October 4 2017, 8:46 PM 

Written about the same time the Disciples--Christians were assualting Churches of Christ for being old fogies, 1834-1892

http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/Church/Spurgeon.htm

"An evil is in the professed camp of the Lord, so gross in its impudence, that the most shortsighted can hardly fail to notice it during the past few years. It has developed at an abnormal rate, even for evil. It has worked like leaven until the whole lump ferments.

The devil has seldom done a cleverer thing than hinting to the church that part of their mission is to provide entertainment for the people, with a view to winning them.

"From speaking out as the Puritans did, the church has gradually toned down her testimony, then winked at and excused the frivolities of the day. Then she tolerated them in her borders.
Now she has adopted them under the plea of reaching the masses.

"In vain will the Epistles be searched to find any trace of this gospel of amusement! Their message is, "Come out, keep out, keep clean out!" Anything approaching fooling is conspicuous by its absence.

They had boundless confidence in the gospel and employed no other weapon.

"After Peter and John were locked up for preaching, the church had a prayer meeting but they did not pray, "Lord grant unto thy servants that by a wise and discriminating use of innocent recreation we may show these people how happy we are." If they ceased not from preaching Christ, they had not time for arranging entertainments. Scattered by persecution, they went everywhere preaching the gospel. They turned the world upside down (Acts 17:6). That is the only difference!

Lord, clear the church of all the rot and rubbish the devil has imposed on her, and bring us back to apostolic methods.

"Lastly, the mission of amusement fails to effect the end desired. It works havoc among young converts. Let the careless and scoffers, who thank God because the church met them halfway, speak and testify.

"Let the heavy laden who found peace through the concert not keep silent! Let the drunkard to whom the dramatic entertainment has been God's link in the chain of the conversion, stand up!

"There are none to answer. The mission of amusement produces no converts. The need of the hour for today's ministry is believing scholarship joined with earnest spirituality, the one springing from the other as fruit from the root. The need is biblical doctrine, so understood and felt, that it sets men on fire. Charles Haddon Spurgeon 1834-1892

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Spurgeon

October 5 2017, 10:13 AM 

Rancor posted Matthew 5:4: still not able to Approve.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Spurgeon

October 5 2017, 10:48 AM 

Jesus speaks in parables to HIDE truth for those with no need to know.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy MEMBERS should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

g4624. skandalizo, skan-dal-id´-zo; from 4625; to entrap, i.e. trip up (figuratively, stumble (transitively) or entice to sin, apostasy or displeasure): — (make to) offend.

A member is MELOS the BIBLE word for MELODY. Speaking or Cantillating the BIBLE TEXT is not musical mmelody but cutting the text into members or syllables so you can CLEARLY speak for TEACHING that which is WRITTEN for our LEARNING

Ezek. 33:31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.
Ezek. 33:32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very LOVELY SONG of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can PLAY WELL ON AN INSTRUMENT for they hear thy words, BUT THEY DO THEM NOT
Ezek. 33:33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.
Ezek. 34:1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Ezek. 34:2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds FEED the flocks?

Malachi 2:[7] For the priest's lips should keep knowledge,
and they should seek the law at his mouth;
for he is the messenger of Yahweh of Hosts.
Malachi 2.8 But you have turned aside out of the way.
You have caused many to stumble in the law.
You have corrupted the covenant of Levi," says Yahweh of Hosts.

[linked image]

NOW that we know how to treat those Paul in Ephesians 4--which they lie about--who are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Even in the BABYLONIANISM in Jerusalem they "members" use as a PATTERN the priests and levites served AT THE TEMPLE only 2 weeks in the year during which they could NOT leave the temple grounds and so were given A DAILY DOLE OF FOOD ONLY. So there is no command to GIVE to a clergy deprived of any role in the REST of Jesus where WE are priests and APT VOCATIONAL ELDERS are commanded to PREACH the Word (only) by READING the Word ONCE EACH WEEK.

Matthew 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH THOSE WHO CLAIM THAT YOU OWE THEM TITHES AND OFFERINGS SO THEY CAN SPREAD HATE AND FLEECE THE WIDOWS

Matthew 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would BORROW of thee turn not thou away.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

NOW THAT WE HAVE EJECTED THE "MEMBERS" WHO INTEND TO OFFEND YOU BUT SLOWLY BRAINWASH YOU SO THEY CAN HEAP ON MORE AND MORE "MEMBERS" INTENTIONALY REMOVING THE OFFENDED OR CHANGING THEM. This is the meaning of PARASITE so Jesus gives us authority to remove them.

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

Matthew 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore PERFECT, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

ITS OK TO LOVE THEM BUT DO NOT FEED THEM.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 5, 2017 10:55 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Those who promote LOVE rarely SPEAK TRUTH

October 5 2017, 7:43 PM 

Eyes and Ears as "members" that offend are Road defined by Jesus Christ. An OFFENDING MEMBER is defined in Ephesians 4 as a Cunning Craftsman or Sophist who is a religious teknokrat such as a speaker especially for hire, singers or instrument players. SOPHOS speciacially defines MELODY IN A HOLY PLACE.

1Cor. 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Cor. 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Cor. 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1Cor. 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the HAND, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Cor. 12:16 And if the EAR shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Cor. 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

HARMONY defines everyone speaking the same thing. In Greek harmony might be two voices speaking the same note. Melody is a series of SINGLE notes. In Ephesians 4 used for Unity in Diversity means that "If I decide to impose musical performance" then YOU must not destroy the UNITY. Liars have a lovely way of making the OFFENDED the GUILTY party.

Elders are the only Pastor-Teachers whereas Evangelist MUST obey Jesus and GO and preach only what Jesus commanded to be taught.

Eph. 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Eph. 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph. 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph. 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Eph. 4:7 But unto EVERY ONE of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Eph. 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Eph. 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Eph. 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Eph. 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph. 4:12 For the
.....perfecting of the saints,
.....for the work of the ministry,
.....for the edifying [EDUCATION] of the body of Christ:
Eph. 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith,
.....and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
.....unto a perfect man, unto the measure
.....of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph. 4:14 That we henceforth
.....be no more children,
.....tossed to and fro,
.....and carried about with every wind of doctrine,
.....by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness,
.....whereby they LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE

MUSIC is used in Scripture and elsewhere to seem peaceable IN ORDER TO SET AMBUSH.

INSTEAD, Notice that SPEAKING is always the DIRECT COMMAND to deliver TRUTH while ODE and PSALLO are in the heart and SILENT

Eph. 4:15 But SPEAKING the TRUT in love, [The Word, Logos all "that which is written for our learning]
.....may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph. 4:16 From whom the whole body
.....fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth,
.....according to the effectual working in the measure of every part,
.....maketh increase of the body unto the edifying [EDUCATION]of itself in love.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
For RanCOR
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Those who promote LOVE rarely SPEAK TRUTH

October 6 2017, 10:09 PM 

I am with Paul

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Contemporary Musical Worship (see David Young: North Boulevard Hijacked)

October 6 2017, 10:12 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 6 2017, 11:11 PM 

God HATES songs in the temple as the MARK of starving people for lack of the WORD. Case settled and judged.

God HATES people who SOW DISCORD. Case settled and judgement.

Amos 8:3 And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord God: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence.
Amos 8:4 ¶ Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail,
Amos 8:5 Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit?
Amos 8:6 That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat?
Amos 8:7 The Lord hath sworn by the excellency of Jacob, Surely I will never forget any of their works.
Amos 8:8 Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.
Amos 8:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 7 2017, 10:50 AM 

God Sings
October 7 2017, 7:52 AM

Bible Question:

Where in the Bible does God sing?
Bible Answer:

The passage you are looking for is found in the Old Testament in Zephaniah 3:17.

The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. (NKJV)

The Hebrew word for “singing” actually means “a ringing cry” with a sense of joy. What a great verse! God sings. Since He is perfect in every way, I will look forward to hearing the beauty of His voice. The Bible tells us that He gave all of His creatures the ability to sing. Job says the angels, who are also called “stars” in Job, can sing.

To what were its foundations fastened? Or who laid its cornerstone, when the morning stars sang together, And all the sons of God shouted for joy? (NKJV) Job 38:6-7

The book of Revelation says that some day in the future the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders who live around the throne will sing this song before God.

Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us kings and priests to our God; and we shall reign on the earth.” (NKJV) Rev. 5:8-10

Those who survive the future tribulation period will sing for joy over God’s victory.

And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb: “Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the ages. Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.” (NKJV) Rev. 15:2-4

It is interesting that Satan and his demons, fallen angels, are never said to sing. That is the effect of sin. Sin takes away our joy and leaves no desire to sing.
Conclusion:

We sing, the angels sing, and God sings. God loves singing. Did you notice that the songs recorded in Revelation 5:8-10 and Rev. 15:2-4 are all songs of adoration to God. They are directed to God and not to ourselves. When we sing our words, thoughts and emotions should be directed to Him. Praise to Him!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Zepheniah 3 Part A for CHRISTIANS OR DISCIPLES

October 7 2017, 10:59 AM 

Where in the Bible does God sing?
Bible Answer:

The passage you are looking for is found in the Old Testament in Zephaniah 3:17.

The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. (NKJV)

The Hebrew word for “singing” actually means “a ringing cry” with a sense of joy. What a great verse! God sings. Since He is perfect in every way, I will look forward to hearing the beauty of His voice. The Bible tells us that He gave all of His creatures the ability to sing. Job says the angels, who are also called “stars” in Job, can sing.

[linked image]

The FOOD of the APT Elder is the WORD of God: otherwise they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Hos. 2:6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her PATHS.
Hos. 2:7 And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.
Hos. 2:8 For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal.
Hos. 2:9 Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.Hos. 2:10 And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand.
Hos. 2:11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts.
Hos. 2:12 And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.
Hos. 2:13 And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the Lord.

THE PATH IS THE ROAD OR THE WAY THAT IS CALLED A SECT. All of those fleecing the lambs and even old rams get PAID for denying that God has the right to a PATTERN defined only by Jesus.

Jer. 6:15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the Lord.
Jer. 6:16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
Jer. 6:17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

Jer. 6:18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.
Jer. 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 7, 2017 12:00 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Contemporary Musical Worship-CROOKED PATHS

October 9 2017, 10:14 AM 

CONTEMPT Musical Worship is a loud, arrogant BLASPHEMY.

It was the Spirit OF Christ Who DEMANDED that we walk in the OLD PATHS. It is called the WAY that is called a SECT: it is a Narrow Road and almost no one can find it. MUSICAL NOISE is the BIBLICAL method of SETTING AMBUSH. They claim that they have A NEW WAY which is based on SELF EFFORT.

Is. 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not;
.....in paths that they know NOT will I lead them:
.....I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight.
.....These things will I do, and I will not forsake them.

Is. 43:16 Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a WAY in the sea,
..... and a path in the mighty waters;
Is. 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places:
.....thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations;
.....and thou shalt be called The repairer of the breach,
.....The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Is. 59:7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood:
.....THEIR thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; [Anti-Logos; Anti-Christian]
.....desolation ard destruction are in their paths.
Is. 59:8 The way of peace they know not;
.....and there is no judgment in their goings:
.....they have made them crooked PATHS;
.....whosoever goeth therein doth not know peace.

Jer. 6:16 Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways and see,
AND ASK FOR THE OLD PATHS, where is the good way, and walk therein,
and ye shall find REST for your souls:
.....but they said, We will not walk therein.
Jer. 18:15 For my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity;
.....and they have caused them to stumble in their ways,
.....in the ancient paths, to walk in bypaths, in a way not cast up;

Mic. 4:2 And many nations shall go and say,
.....Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
.....and to the house of the God of Jacob; ["House" EXCLUDES Priests or Levites]
.....and he will teach us of HIS ways, and we will walk in HIS paths:
.....for out of Zion shall go forth the LAW,
.....and the WORD of the LORD from Jerusalem.

The Word is Dabar or Logos: it is the Regulative Principle outlawing personal opinions, personal experiences, rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting or CHARGING for the Free Water of the Word. Isaiah 55.

Matt. 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by Isaiah the prophet, saying,
.....The voice of one crying in the wilderness,
.....Make ye ready the way of the Lord,
.....Make his PATHS straight.

Mark 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness,
.....Make ye ready the way of the Lord, Make his paths straight;

Luke 3:4 as it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet,
.....The voice of one crying in the wilderness,
..... Make ye ready the way of the Lord, Make his paths straight.

Heb. 12:13 and make straight paths for your feet,
.....that that which is lame be not turned out of the way, but rather be healed.

Acts 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

g4646. skolios, skol-ee-os´; from the base of 4628; warped, i.e. winding; figuratively, perverse: — crooked, froward, untoward.

4645. sklhru/nw skleruno, sklay-roo´-no; from 4642; to indurate, i.e. (figuratively) render stubborn: — harden.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Contemporary Musical Worship-CROOKED PATHS

October 9 2017, 2:41 PM 

Shame on you: Ken is running on empty.

FOR KEN

https://i1.wp.com/bibleencyclopedia.com/kjvsmall/KJV_Psalm_101-7.jpg

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Contemporary Musical Worship-CROOKED PATHS

October 9 2017, 3:05 PM 

Psalm 106 comes before God ordered them to WRING THEIR HANDS.

Psa. 106:14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in the desert.
Psa. 106:15 And he gave them their request; but sent leanness into their soul.
Psa. 106:16 They envied Moses also in the camp, and Aaron the saint of the Lord.
Psa. 106:17 The earth opened and swallowed up Dathan, and covered the company of Abiram.
Psa. 106:18 And a fire was kindled in their company; the flame burned up the wicked.
Psa. 106:19 They made a calf in Horeb, and worshipped the molten image.
Psa. 106:20 Thus they changed their glory into the similitude of an ox that eateth grass.
Psa. 106:21 They forgat God their saviour, which had done great things in Egypt;
Psa. 106:22 Wondrous works in the land of Ham, and terrible things by the Red sea.
Psa. 106:23 Therefore he said that he would destroy them, had not Moses his chosen stood before him in the breach, to turn away his wrath, lest he should destroy them.
Psa. 106:24 Yea, they despised the pleasant land, they believed not his word:

[linked image]

Ps 107:1 O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Ps 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
Ps 107:3 And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
Ps 107:4 They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.
Ps 107:5 Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.
Ps 107:6 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.
Ps 107:7 And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.

Ps 107:8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Ps 107:9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

Psa. 107:17 Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.
Psa. 107:18 Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death.
Psa. 107:19 Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.
Psa. 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
Psa. 107:21 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa. 107:22 And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.

AS THE LAST GASP WHICH PROVES THAT THE JEWS ANCIENT AND MODERN NEVER DECLARE GOD'S WORD AS THE REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE WHICH SEPARATES THE GRAIN FROM THE CHAFF TO BE WINNNOWED BY WIND (Not a spirit person) and heaped up for burning.

The OPEN HAND proves that WE ARE IN CHARGE.

h3034. yadah, yaw-daw´; a primitive root; used only as denominative from 3027; literally, to use (i.e. hold out) the hand; physically, to throw (a stone, an arrow) at or away; especially to revere or worship (with extended hands); intensively, to bemoan (by wringing the hands):—cast (out), (make) confess(-ion), praise, shoot , (give) thank(-ful, -s, -sgiving).

Prophesied in Romans 17f: the priests of the mother goddess were speakers, singers, instrument player where all religious operatives are called PARASITES and musical performers are called SORCEERERS and as Isaiah 30 is the PROPHETIC TYPE WILL BE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. The SOUNDS of God driving HIS ENEMIES INTO HELL (Isa 30) will be wind, string and percussion instrumennts. These are the instruments that Lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute brought into the garden of Eden.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 9, 2017 3:06 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter