Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tithing TOO!

January 22 2005 at 1:05 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 63.84.81.30

Garland M. Robinson in S.T.O.P. joins Madison in trying to restore the Law of Moses?

THE MADISON-LIKE FALSE JUDAIZING TEACHING
    ROBBING GOD

Mal 3:8: "Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed rne. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings."

It is unbelievable, unthinkable, but people rob God. They rob Him of money, time, service, faithfulness. God issues a challenge for them to give. "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in MINE HOUSE, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it" (Mal. 3:10).

First, the temple is the only HOUSE which was authorized to receive tithes and offerings. Because of the fatal musical idolatry of the trinity at Mount Sinai, God "turned them over to worship the starry host." (Stephen in Acts 7). The tribe of Levi became the substitutes for the God-ordained patriarchs through the first born son. This, of course, meant that they rejected God's rule thorugh His Living and Written Word. The tribe of Levi became the CIVIL wing of the nation which dominated the tribal or "congregational" nature of God's rule. They were to receive ONE TENTH of the FOOD--ONLY from those who had received FREE FARMS already set up and producing or those who purchased TRIBAL lands for a stated period after which it reverted to the Tribe. These tithes went to the tribe of Levi in an unrestricted way only TWO out of SEVEN years. Out of that RENT the tribe gave ONE TENTH to the priests. The priests were MEDIATORS to offer animal sacrifices which COULD NOT make the conscience clean.

Therefore, to LAY CLAIM to the tithe EVERY year from WAGES is to rob the WAGE EARNER and to REJECT the value of the sacrifice of Christ. Wage earners gave anything they wished but they OWED only those taxes laid on CIVIL or SECULAR trade such as import-export.

The priests and on-duty Levites got a free, daily dole of food ONLY when they were on duty at the temple and could not leave. If they wanted a new CHARIOT they did honest work like everyone else. Paul understood that all religious workers have a trade to "work or they shall not eat." The rest of the Tribe of Levi took care of what we would call CIVIL GOVERNMENT. The THRESHING OXEN got nibbles ONLY while it was threshing MY grain. Then, it left and I did not board it all winter.

THE MADISON-LIKE THREAT
    I once had a good brother in the Iord reveal to me and lament the fact of the many years he wasted and robbed God before he became a Christian. He wished he had the time to go back and correct it. He would have become a Christian years before he did.

But that time is gone. It cannot be relived.

Remember how the rich man in hades lifted up his eyes in torment and desired relief of his suffering (Luke 16:23)? He learned it was too late for himself, so he sought desperately to warn his brothers because he knew they were headed to the same place. They could not be warned from beyond the grave. However, they were being warned, even then, by God's divine, inspired, Word. Every human being on the face of the earth is being warned today by God's living inspired Word. Why won't they listen? Why won't they take heed? Why do they continue to rob God of that which He is due?

Modern Jews do not tithe--or I believe pass the plate--because there are NO JEWISH priests and Levites. Even then there is NO Temple and NO animal sacrifices for which a PRIESTLY CLASS must act as MEDIATORS. A kabutz tenant may pay rent but no honest Rabbi would threaten an American Jew with HADES for not TITHING. No Christian can do it without telling Jesus "your sacrifice DID NOT pay it all.' In Israel ONLY those involved in FOOD PROCESSING pay their tithe voluntarily: this is about 1% or what the PRIESTS once got and this is given to the poor or burned.
    The church is authorized to take up a collection every first day of the week. Therefore, Christians are commanded to give on this day as they have been prospered (I Cor. 16:1-2). Our giving is to be done purposefully, cheerfully and not grudgingly (II Cor. 9:6-7). We give unto the Lord, not man.
First, the Corinthians had learned about the FAMINE in Judea and were the first to VOLUNTEER to give. Now, perhaps a year later there had BEEN NO WEEKLY collections at "church." Paul said that he did not want any collections taken after he arrived--and he might remain with them over the winter or perhaps 3 months.

Next, Paul said LET EACH lay BY HIMSELF. Both grammatically and historically that meant that EACH should take something out of his FIRST WORK day which would be the FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK and put it in his "thesaurus" or house bank. The world's scholarship has NOT DOUBT that this was NOT a LEGAL ACT OF WORSHIP which MUST be done in order to escape HADES. The early church DID NOT see this as proportional giving where wellfare ladies tithe their pittance: it meant that THOSE WHO PROSPERED were to give to THOSE WHO WERE DESTITUTE.

http://www.piney.com/LayByInStore.html

Paul does not want himself or them to be embarassed so he is nudging them to as a ONE TIME thing simply because THEY had volunteered and needed to keep their pledge.
    2 Cor 8:8 I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.

2 Cor 8: 10 And herein I give my ADVICE: for this is expedient for you, who have BEGUN before, not only to do, but also to be FORWARD a YEAR AGO

The TAX MAN does not send me an ADVICE BILL!

This would have been a good time for Paul to have accused them of ROBBING God because it is CLEAR that they had NOT been "laying by AT CHURCH on the Lord's day." We do know that they took care of the poor.
    2 Cor 8: 11 Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness [predisposition] to will, so there may be a performance also OUT of that WHICH ye HAVE.

2 Cor 8: 12 For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.

2 Cor 8: 13 For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened:

In the ninth chapter Paul wants them to now DO that one-time collection before he gets there or his presence would be like EXTORTION:
    2 Co 9:5 Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up BEFOREHAND your bounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as a matter of bounty, and not as of covetousness.
Paul might be there three months so the URGENCY was to take care of this TOUCHY issue before he arrived so they WOULD NOT be threatened.

Covetousness is
    Plenoecia (g4124) pleh-on-ex-ee'-ah; from 4123; avarice, i.e. (by impl.) fraudulency, extortion: - covetous (-ness) practices, greediness.

PAUL'S PRESENCE would be an EXTORTING influence and that would be radically opposed to the idea of GOSPEL or "free water of the Word."

1Co.6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

2 Co 9:5LIV So I have asked these other brothers to arrive ahead of me to see that the gift you promised is on hand and waiting. I want it to be a real gift and not look as if it were being given under PRESSURE

It is pretty hard to think of more PRESSURE than frightening hard working people unable to buy health insurance than if they DO NOT do tithes AND offerings they will end up in HADES. A local preacher told a wellfare lady just that: "tithing is a law, break the law and you go to hell."

It simply cannot be a LAW or a COMMAND and still be a FREE GIFT. I willingly pay the IRS what I lawfully owe: I do NOT give them GIFTS.
    Will we rob God of that which He is due? Are you robbing Him?
Assuredly you ARE robbing God if you claim a TITHE of the WAGES of people. To be honest and true to the Bible you would HAVE to set a family up with a FREE farm or business and then charge them 10 percent of their INCREASE or income. In Egypt, Joseph charged 25% because he was LAYING BY in store the people's OWN food.

You rob God if you claim the role of MUSICAL Levite or SACRIFICIAL priest mediating between the AUDIENCE and GOD. The problem was within the CLERGY and Paul is NOT telling the local carpenter to pay a TITHE on his SALES PRICE of a new chair!
    AND now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. Malachi 2:1

If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Malachi 2:2

http://www.piney.com/Malachi.2.html

It is a radically new thing for once-conservatives to claim the TITHE or to claim that Paul gave a LAW of GIVING. History knows this giving as ONLY for the poor or traveller. If one claiming even to be an apostle remained over two or three days they got him a JOB or free passage to the next town. People who laid claim to pay as MUSICIANS were tarred and feathered only they used honey and cotton. One might expect that FORCED TITHING is a sign of failure to involve the BODY. Musicians and RHETORICIANS were classed together because they PRODUCED nothing which advanced society.

These false teachings make it extremely hard to get people to be faithful to the Words of God for fear of being called a legalist.

Ken

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

TITHING for MUSICAL "ministers of the Gods?"

January 26 2005, 1:04 PM 

MATTHEW 15 Has Jesus speak of ALL of the prophets [who spoke for God and against the sacrificial system]. If you cannot GRASP that Jesus POINTS to absolute proof that music was always a REPUDIATION of the Word of God, then you maybe are not supposed to grasp it. ALL of the documents similar to the Book of Enoch or the Book of Jubilees PROVES that once Satan has forced you to make the CONNECTION between the carnal nerve endings and the Spirit you have been HARD WIRED and will never be able to grasp what has been in PLAIN SIGHT for ALL of the church scholars and founders of denominations. The same universal message is that if you CANNOT grasp the simple truth then you should EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY.

Remember that Jesus said that the Spiritual truth had been hidden in parables from the foundation of the world. That begins in Genesis 1:1. When the Israelites were MARKED at Mount Sinai because of the musical worship of the trinity, He abandoned them to worship that for which their WORSHIP was seen by Him as THEIR PRAYER. Furthermore, there was a great LEGALISTIC detour and the Jews could not HEAR the Word of God until they TURNED to Christ. Christ was that OTHER PROPHET whom Moses said that we MUST hear. That is why God HIDES the truth in PLAIN VIEW knowing that the religious ACTORS or the Sect of the Hypocrites COULD NOT grasp it. Now, the professional performers who have INFILTRATED honest pulpits ALL CLAIM that God said NOTHING negative about music and, in fact, the Lucados and Shellys claim that God COMMANDED it and that the Holy Spirit is God's song writer and dance master.

Those who CANNOT SEE any negative PLAIN REPUDIATION by all of the Bible and by Jesus, Paul and ALL of church history surfaced among the musical SECTARIANS of the Restoration Movement when they discovered PSALLO or MELODY and have made a massive INDUSTRY out of hostility toward those who, like Jesus, look at the MUSICAL MINSTRELS and cast them out like one CASTS OUT DUNG. It is a fact that the ARABS claiming to be Israelites at the Jerusalem (Sodom) temple had, under Midianite influence, CONSUMED the sacrifices of Baal-Peor which were DUNG of the previous SACRIFICERS. So, there is a HUGE body of literature associating the flute-girls with prostitutes, cemetaries and dung heaps. The ultimte worship--meaning INSULT--was to rub their dung on the idol's NOSE. Now, the MUSICAL INVADERS OR Lucusts love to RUB IT IN on those who can still SMELL the difference.

Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 15:7

Hypocrites PRAY publically, GIVE publically. Ezekiel and the other PROPHETS made the same prophecy. ALL religious "performers" are identified in the Greek as HYPOCRITES and therefore PARASITES: don't FEED them

Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses,

and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying,

Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord. Eze 33:30

This people

draweth nigh unto me with their mouth,

and honoreth me with their lips ;

but their heart is far from me. 15:8

My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to listen to your words,

but they do not put them into practice.

With their mouths they express devotion (Lord, Lord as amorousness - inordinate love),

but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain (commerce or trade or attendance). Eze 33:31

But in vain they do worship me

(Vain means tentative manipulation, unsuccessful search, or else of punishment); folly

That means that singers and players are pure vanity: no one is going to profit. Furthermore, God says that it is a MARK that you WILL NOT obey Him

teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Matt 15:9

Indeed, to them you are NOTHING MORE

than one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice

and [NOTHING MORE than one who]

plays (make melody on) an instrument well,

for they hear your words

but do not put them into practice. Eze 33:32

Romans 15, Eph 5, Col 3 means TEACH [enDOCTRINATE] "that which is written."
That is why ALL musical concepts MARK VAIN religion. Zoe is Lucifer or the "beast" and the "female instructing principle."

When all this comes true--and it surely will--then they will know that a prophet has been among them." Eze 33:33

Tithing and THE LAW OF GIVING is quite identical to THE LAW OF SINGING where they FORCE you to SING rather than TEACH, and they force the teachings of man--or more often of women--down your throat. There is ZERO difference between INSTRUMENTS to divert your attention from the word and probably-more anxiety-creating complex harmony with lots of screeching and hand waving. BOTH are necessary to PASS THE PLATE for those NOT DESTITUTE.

That makes YOU guilty of what Jesus has just condemned and Ezekiel and others prophesied through THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST.

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Tithing and MUSIC a MARK of BURNING

January 26 2005, 7:32 PM 

In First Samuel chapter 8 has God PROMISING to lead the ELDERS and their FLOCKS into captivity and death because they FIRED Him and demanded the right to worship like the nations around them. One of the prophesies was that the KING hand-picked to carry out the death sentence would force the people to TITHE and take their youth to make INSTRUMENTS OF CHARIOTS which were musical. This was the MARK of a turn from a "congregation" of God's people to a COMMUNE just like all of the pagan kingdoms. Our next chart makes the connection. ANYONE who promotes MUSIC to suck in the seekers is terminally IGNORANT or terminally EVIL. No literate reader of the Word can find anything but CONDEMNATION of music as the MARK of those who repudiated the idea of a Holy Spirit God Who was and always will be The Spirit of Christ.
PSALM 106

We have sinned with our fathers, we have committed iniquity, we have done wickedly. Psalm 106:6
Our fathers understood not thy wonders in Egypt; they remembered not the multitude of thy mercies; but provoked him at the sea, even at the Red sea. Psalm 106:7 Nevertheless he saved them for his names sake, that he might make his mighty power to be known. Psalm 106:8 He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led them through the depths, as through the wilderness. Psalm 106:9 And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy. Psalm 106:10 And the waters covered their enemies:there was not one of them left. Psalm 106:11

Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses,

Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord. Eze 33:30

Then believed they his words; they sang his praise. Psalm 106:12

They soon forgat his works; they waited not for his counsel: Psalm 106:13

But LUSTED exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in the desert. Psalm 106:14

My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to listen to your words,

With their mouths they express devotion (Lord, Lord as amorousness - inordinate love),

but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain (commerce or trade or attendance). Eze 33:31

And he gave them their request;

but sent leanness into their soul. Psalm 106:15
That means that singers and players are NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING. It is all AIR HEAD and no one is going to profit. Furthermore, God says that it is a MARK that you WILL NOT obey Him

than one who sings love songs (minstrel as a prostitute) with a beautiful voice

for they hear your words

They envied Moses also in the camp, and Aaron the saint of the Lord. Psalm 106:16

The earth opened and swallowed up Dathan, and covered the company of Abiram. Psalm 106:17

And a fire was kindled in their company; the flame burned up the wicked. Psalm 106:18

When all this comes true--and it surely will--then they will know that a prophet has been among them." Eze 33:33.

As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. Ezek 34:12

I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God. Ezek 34:15

One of the themes of the Zoeites is LIGHTING THE FIRES. That theme is a popular theme even out of PROFESSORS. The claim that help comes FROM THE HILLS but God asked: "Shall we SEEK HELP from the mountain or hills gods?" Fools are easily fooled because they always look for a LEADER who matches their own doomed nature:

"An interesting reference to idolatry and Moloch worship and their connection with demonism is found in Psalm 106:36, 37. The Hebrews are said to have 'mingled themselves with the nations... learned their works and served their idols... ye they sacrificed their sons and daughters unto demons... In fact, Manasseh's idolatries were the result of a gigantic outburst of demon-energized occultism. He is said to have practed augury, and used enchantment, and dealt with them that had familiar spirits (divining demons) and with wizards (those possessed of occult knowledge because under the control of a divining demon ) (II Kings 21:6; II Chron. 33:6)." (Unger, Merrill, Archaeology and the Old Testament, Zondervan, P. 279)
Passing through the fire was in Topheth (hell) which had once been "the king's music grove" where Israel tried to get into the god's presence with music while their children were consumed as the meaning of CANAAN LAND. Click to See how God will pollute these people where MUSIC has no other meaning religiously than to play the flute, steal your inheritance, pollute or prostitute.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

In the ancient literature MUSIC was not so much a CAUSE of people repudiating God and His Word "as it has been taught." Rather, it was often the MARK to identify those who had NO INTEREST God or His word. In Revelation they are separated out into TWO categories by the LOCUSTS who are Musical Performers in John's coded message. That is why when Abaddon or Apollyon's MUSES sting you with their scorpion tails you will ALMOST NEVER RECOVER because you REQUESTED the fatal blow where LOCUST and CYMBAL are often defined by the same Hebrew word.

Don't GIVE to Greek "scholars" ASKING for Gifts.

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

MUSIC one of the oldest MARKS

January 27 2005, 9:35 PM 

When Ezekiel says that a beautiful voice and well-played instruments are the MARK meaning NOTHING, he meant that music was purely entertainment for those whose minds could HOLD nothing. Furthermore, the PLAYING and LOVE songs strongly point to the fact that the people treated both God and Ezekiel exactly how they would treat musical performers who were prostitutes--male and female.

Job says about the same thing. Furthermore, Job proves the common knowledge that musical performance was always a part of ancient, legalistic and superstitious FERTILITY RITUALS. As long as their crops were good they could PROVE that their music and fertility rituals BROUGHT the good crop just like a RAIN DANCE which often involved sexuality and human sacrifices.

JOB

Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power? Job 21:7
THEIR seed is established in their sight with them, and their offspring before their eyes. Job 21:8

Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord. Eze 33:30

THEIR houses are safe from fear, neither is the rod of God upon them. Job 21:9

THEIR bull gendereth, and faileth not; their cow calveth, and casteth not her calf. Job 21:10

My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to listen to your words, but they do not put them into practice. With their mouths they express devotion (Lord, Lord as amorousness - inordinate love), but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain (commerce or trade or attendance). Eze 33:31

THEY send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance. Job 21:11

THEY take the timbrel and harp, and rejoice at the sound of the organ. Job 21:12

THEY spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave. Job 21:13

Indeed, to them you are NOTHING MORE than one who sings love songs (minstrel as a prostitute) with a beautiful voice and [NOTHING MORE than one who] plays (make melody on) an instrument well,

THEEFORE THEY say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. Job 21:14

What is the Almighty, that we should serve him?

and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him? Job 21:15

for they hear your words

Lord, THEIR good is not in THEIR hand:

the counsel of the wicked is far from me. Job 21:16

When all this comes true--and it surely will--then they will know that a prophet has been among them." Eze 33:33

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Re: Tithing TOO to purchase MAGGOTS!

January 28 2005, 11:49 AM 

The Spirit of God--and therefore THE Holy Spirit--would rest like lamps on the BRANCH or Messiah like the MENORAH in the Holy Place. These were tongues of fire resting on ONLY the Apostles and "guided them into all truth." In Isaiah 11 the SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD are all related to forms of Spiritual knowledge. Only at baptism do we request (1 Peter 3:21) A good conscience or consiousness or "a co-perception" of the SPIRITS of God. The same Peter called the same Gift A holy spirit. When we submit our bodies to be washed [else you could not get into the Holy Place as a type of the church of Christ] God "sprinkles" our heart FROM an evil conscience. By analogy, God in Christ SWEEPS out the old demon spirits ALWAYS worshipped with sacrifices, music and usually sexual perversion. IF the elders utterly FAIL us by hiring a "prophet, chaneller or facilitator" from Atheist University they HINDER WORSHIP and CONFESS that they are filled with hot air:

Would a wise man answer with empty notions
    or fill his belly with the hot east wind? Job 15:2
Would he argue with useless words,
    with speeches that have no value?
But you even undermine piety
    and hinder devotion to God. NIV
    Yes, you do away with fear, and hinder devotion before God. WEB
    Yea, thou doest away with fear, And hinderest devotion before God. ASV

See how they are LIFTING UP THE LORD!

http://www.piney.com/worship1a.html

ISAIAH 5

For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel,

and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment,

but behold oppression;
for righteousness,

but behold a cry. Isaiah 5:7

Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning,

that they may follow strong drink;
that continue until night,

till wine inflame them Isaiah 5: 11

In Amos we see that these were religious festivals where musicians performed IN the temple

THEY And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts:

but they regard not the work of the Lord,

neither consider the operation of his hands. Isaiah 5: 12

Therefore my people are gone into captivity,

BECAUSE they have NO KNOWLEDGE:

and their honourable men are famished,

and their multitude dried up with thirst. Isaiah 5:13

than one who sings love songs (minstrel as a prostitute) with a beautiful voice

for they hear your words

Therefore HELL hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure:

and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth,

shall descend into it. Isaiah 5: 14

Thy POMP [music!] is brought down to the graves,

and the noise of thy VIOLS: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms [maggots] cover thee. Is.14:11

Son of man, prophesy AGAINST the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the

shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves

should not the shepherds FEED the flocks? Eze 34:2

HELL or Topheth is named after the TABRET or tambourine. It was once the King's MUSIC GROVE. That is where they CAST OUT the garbage and DUNG just as Jesus CAST OUT the musical ministrels from where He was doing His MINISTRY. The goal was to BURN the garbage--including the kings, harps and harpists--but the MAGGOTS often got to nibble. The Bible has this as a SYMBOL of a real hell where the HIGH AND MIGHTY are aware of one another and the KINGS musicians and instruments are JUST LIKE DUNG. God through Ezekiel PROPHESIED of modern PERFORMANCE WORSHIP and said SPECIFICIALLY of those who are sucked in as SEEKERS that, as at the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai where the PERFORMERS were really a LAUGHINGSTOCK, the performers are NOTHING.

The very best PARABLE the Holy God of the Universe could use of NOTHING was to compare the "mediating" PERFORMERS to TALENTED SINGERS AND GIFTED INSTRUMENT PLAYERS.

These are the ROTTING BONES in WHITED TOMBS! That is why those who ACCEPT WORSHIP will be CONSUMED ALIVE by WORMS--maggots. The PLAGUES in Revelation are defined as WEEPING SORES!

Paul made it CLEAR and a DIRECT COMMAND that the way to GLORIFY GOD in Romans 15 is to "speak that which is written." In Ephesiand 5 the SPIRIT [words of Christ John 6:63] is in Colossiand the WORD of Christ. Peter then tells us that the Prophets spoke by the SPIRIT OF CHRIST and Revelation says that the TESTIMONY is the Spirit of Christ.

You simply CANNOT escape the fact that speaking the COMMANDS OF MAN [the meaning of a Pharisee] can have no other motive but SEEING GODLINESS AS A MEANS OF FINANCIAL GAIN: that means profession. The Pharisees are OFTEN in the Greek resources LINKED with the word HYPOCRITE. The hypocrites were ACTORS or SINGERS who hallucinated that they STOOD IN THE HOLY PLACE claiming to MEDIATE and therefore claiming to BE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Those NAVITATED WINDS WILL BLOW YOU AWAY. Ken

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Tithing TOO!

January 29 2005, 3:26 PM 

The king of Tyre is the personification of--if not literally indwelled--by Lucifer. The usual theme is that the MUSIC and INSTRUMENTS was the CAUSE of hungering and thirsting for the WORD so that the ENEMY took you captive.

Ezekiel also prophesied that the music and musicians of Tyre would be cast into sheol. It is not coincidental that forcing people to honor the theatrical performers rather than hearing God through His Word is often related to breaking down the walls to allow the enemy to come in and, perhaps, pick up some of the financial loot.

This is the same message as Revelation 18 and the end-time harlot religion. Religionism is likened to a CITY or nation because they are organized and run like commercial organizations while USING the name of God to seduce the people to steal their money. There is a real record of Wen Amun who went to this country to buy cedar. They took his money but used the EGYPTIAN SINGER to seduce him while they STOLE the cedar back. Their goal was to get him murdered on the way back to Egypt. Ezekiel speaking for God said that:

They will plunder your wealth and

loot your merchandise;

they will break down your walls

and demolish your fine houses

and throw your stones, TIMBER and rubble into the sea. Ezek 26:12

I will put an end to your noisy songs, and the music [sound] of your harps will be heard no more. Ezek 26:13

The LXX is more forceful in showing that both the music and the musicians would be silenced---

"And he shall destroy the multitude of thy musicians, and the sound of thy psalteries shall be heard no more." Ezek. 26:13 LXX

then I will bring you down with those who go down to the pit,

to the people of long ago

I will make you dwell in the earth below,

as in ancient ruins, with those who go down to the PIT,

and you will not return or take your place in the land of the living. Ezek 26:20

than one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice

for they hear your words

I will make thee a terror, and thou shalt be no more:

though thou be sought for,

yet shalt thou never be found again, saith the Lord God. Ezek 26:21

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Tooting for Tithing [vocal band or machines]

February 6 2005, 12:33 PM 

I will keep posting GOD'S universal negative PATTERNISM about MUSIC in a religious sense. It always carries a COMMERCIAL sense and that is why you see the restoration of the TITHE or the LAW OF GIVING along with the Craftsmen. The craftsmen such as Tubal-Cain were called a KORESH [as in David Koresh.] They were the HAMMERERS who could sharpen your bronze axe or spear point. Some scholars believe this to be the first fabricators of the trumpet or flute which was much like a serpent especially the copper-throated Cobra:

Nachash (h5175) naw-khawsh'; from 5172; a snake (from its hiss): - serpent.

If you cannot SEE what literally floods the Bible from Genesis to Revelation then you need to begin all over and see whether you are yet a believer. If you JUST DON'T CARE then you are right where Jubal and family as the Babylonian-Greek etc, Geni were when they FEEL sucker to Satan's musical temptation and could NEVER get up. The BRASS of Satan's musical instruments also means FETTERS!

The Nachash was NOT a snake but an enchanter just as the OPHIS (from sOPHISts) in the book of Revelation is an ENCHANTER both in sound and sight: they make you sick but you cannot keep your eyes offf them. That is why you pay $80,000.00 for a "song leader." The "scribe" is either reading off or writing "tunes" which for ages have been played on the anvil.

Nachuwsh (h5153) naw-khoosh'; appar. pass. part. of 5172 (perh. in the sense of ringing, i. e. bell-metal; or from the red color of the throat of a serpent [5175, as denom.] when hissing); coppery, i. e. (fig.) hard: - of brass.

THE SINGING-HARPING PROSTITUTE

They will plunder your wealth and

loot your merchandise;

they will break down your walls

and demolish your fine houses

and throw your stones, TIMBER and rubble into the sea. Ezek 26:12

[Of Lucifer in king or Tyre] Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Eze.28:13

THE BABYLONIAN WHORE

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Rev 18:7

And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. Rev 18:14

And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls Rev 18:16

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. Rev 18:21

I will put an end to your noisy songs, and the music [sound] of your harps will be heard no more. Ezek 26:13

The LXX is more forceful in showing that both the music and the musicians would be silenced--

"And he shall destroy the multitude of thy musicians, and the sound of thy psalteries shall be heard no more." Ezek. 26:13 LXX

And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee;

and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Rev 18:22

Craftsman or "techne" is highly focused on "theater builders and stage managers" and includes singers and players.

then I will bring you down with those who go down to the pit,

to the people of long ago

I will make you dwell in the earth below,

as in ancient ruins, with those who go down to the PIT,

and you will not return or take your place in the land of the living. Ezek 26:20

And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee:

for thy merchants were the great men of the earth;

or by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. Rev 18:23

"sing" includes "to enchant." so singers, musicians and performance speakers practiced "sorcery" and were therefore called parasites

I will make thee a terror, and thou shalt be no more:

though thou be sought for,

yet shalt thou never be found again, saith the Lord God. Ezek 26:21

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. Rev 18:24

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. Rev 18:2

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Plucking harps and Plucking wallets and WORSE!

February 6 2005, 10:08 PM 

Don't miss Dr. Crump's review: you will discover that the PRO-instrumentalists had nothing much to say. That is because THEY invented the notion that PSALLO actually "commanded" instruments AFTER they became musical SECTARIANS and had to defend themselves in 1878. After meeting N. B. Hardeman this silly argument lay dormant. However, men like Tom Burgess and A. Ralph Johnson and many of YOUR false preachers and their disciples have become the leading hate mongers against what they call ANTI-instrumental churches of Christ. This term is used like the word RACA. These men FUEL many of the pretend-preachers who do not have the MORAL or ETHICAL foundation to keep them from using lies to deliberately sow discord. In the process an effeminate or worse "new style worship" ritual has emerged which makes regular people shudder and flee.

Tom Burgess grasps up lots of ancient literature but in the process 100% of the time APPEALS for authority from records of PERVERTED males or prostitutes including Alexander the Great:
    "These Greek authors were contemporaneous with the Apostles and the church fathers. If psallo changed so that it s sole meaning when the New Testament was written was vocal music (Cf, the claim of Kurfees in Example 1), then these writers will establish that fact, We have heard for over fifty years that they do establish that fact, I submit approximately twenty photocopies from nearly a dozen authors whose writings indicate that the instrument was not taken out of psallo or its related forms"
In example 60 Burgess should remember that Plutarch wrote of Pericles who lived 495 BC--429 in Athens. That is B.P. or Before Paul. Men like Plutarch who wrote for the "intellectual" elite knew that PSALLO never changed its ATTIC meaning which was to PLUCK and never meant to PLAY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS to accompany congregational singing in ANY LANGUAGE or ANY PERIOD:
    Tom Burgess: "Examples 60 and 61 have been obtained from the writings of Plutarch. Plutarch's use of the word psallo is of great value and worth because he lived and wrote during the same period as did the Apostles (46-120A. D. ). His books, Parallel Lives of Illustrious Greeks and Romans and Moralia, are a great credit to Greek literature. Plutarch's use of psallo shows, without a doubt, that he knew nothing of any drastic change in the word which extracted the musical instrument from it s definition.
      Three times in example 60 he uses a form of psallo. These have been translated: "plucked the strings, " "to pluck the strings, " and" pluck the strings," In example 61another form is translated "harpplayer, "
Psallo means PLUCK and is derived from a word meaning "to TOUCH or grind into a fine powder." The word SOP is from the same base. In the garden, Eve slipped up and preachers didn't catch her so that Eve or Zoe is the new "female instructing principle." She slipped and said that they were not to TOUCH that tree--and don't forget that Ezekiel tells us that the Assyrians were the "tallest trees in Eden." Touch means;
    Naga (h5060) naw-gah'; a prim. root; prop. to touch, i. e. lay the hand upon (for any purpose; euphem., to lie with a woman); by impl. to reach (fig. to arrive, acquire); violently, to strike (punish, defeat, destroy, etc.): - beat, (* be able to) bring (down), cast, come (nigh), draw near (nigh), get up, happen, join, near, plague, reach (up), smite, strike, touch.
And the next word down the list is a Hebrew word like PSALLO used by Farmer's Branch, etal for A PROOF-TEXT.
    Nagan (h5059) naw-gan'; a prim. root; prop. to thrum, i. e. BEAT a tune with the FINGERS; espec. to play on a stringed instrument; hence (gen.) to make music: - player on instruments, sing to the stringed instruments, melody, ministrel, play (-er, -ing..
If Alexander PLUCKED the strings then these words mean PLUCK and do not mean SING. Alexander was a CHARMING PLUCKER and he intended to PLUCK young boys, but you can PLUCK strings and NOT make music. If Plutarch had said psêlanta we would not have a HINT unless he told us that HARP or LYRE strings were to be PLUCKED. In fact, plucking or twanging often defined a TUNED PERCUSSION instrument so you BEAT OUT a rhythm with your FINGERS but NEVER with a plectrum. In fact, CHARMINGLY or TECHNICALLY meant that each string had ONE finger dedicated to it: you did not mix up your string fingers. That is why a technically PLUCKED lyre cannot be played with a plectrum or guitar pick. God put that in just for the guitarISTS who were not permitted membership in the church of Christ according to documents in a.d. 205 unless they repented.

But, Paul used both SING and PLUCK. Sing means sing and psallo means--according to many examples--to pluck the heart strings as you SHOOT FORTH HYMNS which are defined by Paul's use of a word which CANNOT be misunderstood: SPEAK or TEACH or ADMONISH. I have made a table to see both the GREEK and ENGLISH in the AUTHORITY people are using JUST TODAY to lie, cheat and steal the church houses of weeping widows whom they are DIVERTING to another track:

[4] ha kai zêlon tina kai prothumian agôgon eis mimêsin empoiei tois historêsasin: epei tôn g' allôn ouk euthus akolouthei tôi thaumasai to prachthen hormê pros to praxai: pollakis de kai tounantion chairontes Grace or Chara or Charismatictôi ergôi tou dêmiourgou kataphronoumen,

Plutarch, Lives [4] Such objects are to be found in virtuous deeds; these implant in those who search them out a great and zealous eagerness which leads to imitation. In other cases, admiration of the deed is not immediately accompanied by an impulse to do it. Nay, many times, on the contrary, while we delight in the work, we despise the workman

hôs epi tôn murôn kai tôn halourgôn toutois men hêdometha [hedonistic, voluptous] ,

as, for instance, in the case of perfumes and dyes; we take a delight in them

tous de bapheis [baptô] kai murepsous aneleutherous [not fit for free men] hêgoumetha kai banausous

but dyers and perfumers we regard as illiberal and vulgar folk.

[5] dio kalôs men Antisthenês akousas hoti spoudaios estin aulêtês Ismênias,

[5] Therefore it was a fine saying of Antisthenes, when he heard that Ismenias was an excellent piper:

"all' anthrôpos," ephê, "mochthêros [wicked, knavish, to commit adultery or outrage, perverse, The rascaldom of the earth ] ou gar an houtô spoudaios ên aulêtês:" [

"But he's a worthless man," said he, "otherwise he wouldn't be so good a piper."

Look at the tables above and see that God equated people seeking entertainment TO listening to the best music which he equated to NOTHING of spiritual value

NOTE the "psallo" words.

ho de Philippos pros ton huion epiterpôs en tini potôi psêlanta kai technikôs eipen: "ouk aischunêi kalôs houtô psallôn;" arkei gar, an basileus akroasthai psallontôn scholazêi, kai polu nemei tais Mousais [musicians Rev 18:22] heterôn agônizomenôn ta toiauta theatês gignomenos.

And so Philip [Philip of Macedon, to Alexander.] once said to his son, who, as the wine went round, plucked the strings charmingly and skilfully, "Art not ashamed to pluck the strings so well?" It is enough, surely, if a king have leisure to hear others pluck the strings, and he pays great deference to the Muses if he be but a spectator of such contests.

Someone is running OUT OF TIME to repent for all of the horror and the sectarianism of ceremonial legalism. If they are just ignorant then they should find an honest job. They still have stolen HOARDS of money writing stuff built on ignorance or bald faced lies. If they are not ignorant then why should YOU let them lead you into a ditch for their own fun, self-worship and profit? I believe that church history knows of no more "seemingly-supernatural" fall from GRACE by so many people hustling for a living and RIDING on the Whore of Babylon. This time, the great inquisition can steal your money and body BUT they intend to steal your SOULS. Sure, Judas probably didn't know that Jesus would INDUCE the spirit of Satan when he hand-ground and fed him the SOP which is from the same base as PSALLO. Music, I am convinced, was the MARK used by Satan to infuse a great outbreak of end-time DEMONISM.

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

The Amos -- Isaiah Parallel Tithing and boasting about OFFERINGS

February 7 2005, 3:57 PM 

[Hear this word, you cows of Bashan, who are on the mountain of Samaria, Who oppress the poor, Who crush the needy, Who say to your husbands, "Bring wine, let us drink!" Amos 4:1NKJV

Forasmuch therefore as your treading is upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone, but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them. Am.5:11

For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel,

and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment,

but behold oppression;

for righteousness,

but behold a cry. [proclaim assemblies] Isaiah 5:7

And they lay themselves down upon clothes laid to pledge by every ALTAR, and they drink the wine of the condemned in the house of their god. Am.2:8

That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph. Am.6:6

Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning,

that they may follow strong drink;

that continue until night,

till wine inflame them Isaiah 5: 11

Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. Am.5:23

That chant [hum, scatter words "tongues"] to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David; Am.6:5

THEY And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts:

but they regard not the work of the Lord,

neither consider the operation of his hands. Isaiah 5: 12

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: Amos 8:11

And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it. Amos 8:12

Therefore my people are gone into captivity,

BECAUSE they have no knowledge:

and their honourable men are famished,

and their multitude dried up with thirst. Isaiah 5:13

And I will turn your feasts [religious festivals] into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day. Am.8:10

And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the Lord unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I WILL NOT again pass by them any more. Am 8:2

Therefore HELL hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure:

and their glory, and their multitude, and their POMP, and he that rejoiceth,

shall descend into it. Isaiah 5: 14

And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord God: there shall be many dead bodies in every place;

they shall CAST them forth with silence. Am 8:3

Thy POMP is brought down to the graves,

and the noise of thy VIOLS: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms [maggots] cover thee. Is.14:11

Howling is from the Hebrew word:

Yalal (h3213) yaw-lal'; a prim. root; to howl (with a wailing tone) or yell (with a boisterous one): - (make to) howl, be howling.Howl, fir tree; for the cedar is fallen; because the mighty are spoiled: howl, O ye oaks of BASHAN; for the forest of the vintage is come down. Zec.11:2
The fir is not just a TREE but:
    Berowsh (h1265) ber-osh'; of uncert. der.; a cypress (?) tree; hence a LANCE or a MUSICAL INSTRUMENT (as made of that wood): - fir (tree).

And David and all the house of Israel played before the Lord on all manner of instruments made of FIR wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals. 2 Sam 6:5

These instruments were NEVER permitted in the Holy Place as a carnal type of the body or church of Christ. Much less would they be permitted in the Most Holy Place where we go as into our 'closet' to worship God in silence and darkness ONE AT A TIME. David's instruments were used for Levitical SERVICE which means HARD BONDAGE and not for collective worship. Israel used them as part of the musical worship which began at Mount Sinai and therefore were lost beyond redemption.

Cain is derived from a word meaning "a musical note" and
    Qayin (h7013) kah'-yin; from 6969 in the orig. sense of fixity; a lance as STRIKING fast): - spear.

Quwn (h6969) koon; a prim. root; to STRIKE a musical note, i. e. chant or wail (at a funeral): - lament, mourning woman.

Consistent with the evil religious and military use of "music" all musical terms and names of instruments stem from Satan or other evil or vile meanings. For instance, in the MELODY after which false teachers LUST to fill the collection plates and SILENCE the Word, one can either PLUCK a bow string or PLUCK a harp string; one can SHOOT a real or "love" arrow or SHOOT out hymns which, if not Biblical teaching, carry the meaning of enchantment.

The Jewish Encyclopedia makes it clear that when Paul said SPEAK he meant in the style of cantillation. When Paul said "that which was written" we know that people understood it to be the Biblical Text. It is totally irrational to project our views of HARMONY (which is not melody) backward and Retranslate the Bible. Rather, God used "speaking" words which we distort to mean "musical" because the GOAL was not entertainment but edification which means education: teach that which has been taught.
    What Western peoples understand by harmony is still incomprehensible to the Arabs. They consider it "a wild and unpleasant noise, in which no sensible person can take pleasure." Niebuhr refers to the fact that when Arabs play on different instruments and sing at the same time, almost the same melody is heard from all.

the absence of instruments from the synagogue in no way modified the system of the song itself. This presented little that to modern ears would appear worthy the name of melody, being, like the Greek melodies which have been deciphered, entirely of the character of a cantillation; that is, a recitation dependent on the rhythm and sequence of the words of the text INSTEAD OF on the notes of the tune, and influenced by the syntactical structure of the sentence instead of by the metrical form of the musical phrase.

I can tell you that a HUGE population which has been driven into some form of ANXIETY of which "church" is probably the most professional MANUFACTURER, hears the once-beautiful choral singing as SCREECHING and SCREAMING and it induces the urge to go take a nap on the foyer couch. We hear it as "spiritual" because, as Hitler taught Goebels, "if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it." That is absolutely consistent with the universal understanding that the pagans and prostitutes USED music in order to drive you into a form of momentary insanity.

From Eve's seduction into using the TOUCH word of the 'tree" to the return of the Babylon Whore and her "musicians" back into Hell seemingly about now, the Bible has left NO EXCUSE for anyone to even imagine that MUSIC was intended for collective WORSHIP. There is NO EXCEPTION to the rule that the Bible associates music with intentionally trying to SILENCE THE WORD OF GOD. The "noise" by the Levitical Warrior musicians called HARD BONDAGE was not a legalistic PATTERNISM for Christian worship; it was the RESULT or PENALTY for refusing to hear the WORD at Mount Sinai. God does not fuss but shakes the dust off pretty easily: their one-time fall into musical idolatry was seen by Him as their prayer to continue paganism and He simply TURNED THEM OVER to worship the starry host.

I invite anyone to FIND me an example of music as having an ETHOS so powerful that it justifies all of the lying and deliberate sowing of discord while following a BLUEPRINT of maligning those who refuse to either BOW or BURN. If you are an ENABLER of an evil attack on peacable people by following the law of TITHING or the LAW OF GIVING God will count you in as a blind person who, while not being evil, simply has no place in the the internal and eternal kingdom.

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

The LIBERTY BELLS is CRACKED!

February 8 2005, 8:50 PM 

Have you noticed that the Liberty Bell is cracked. It gives out an UNCERTAIN sound:

I once stood in a back hall and gently patted the Liberty Bell. It sounds sick. While standing there, the bell in the tower began to peal out loud and clear. The hair stood up on the back of my neck and I felt transported to the time when the nation needed a CLEAR tone and they CRACKED it wide open. I suddenly knew that Christ died to give us LIBERTY from ceremonial legalism which was usually musical and ALWAYS polluted as indeed the Hebrew word defining Lucifer CAST out of heaven and the POLLUTION of the Sabbath when Israel rose up to PLAY in musical idolatry at Mount Sinai makes clear. This is why Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels as one EJECTS DUNG.

If you will notice carefully, those moving from LEGALISM TO LIBERTY are really bringing people under bondage to CEREMONIAL LEGALISM. They believe that THEIR liberty TRUMPS your liberty. They are really moving from LIBERTY TO LEGALISM and just cannot HEAR the cracked tone:
    These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 2 Peter 2:17

For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 2 Peter 2:18

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 2 Peter 2:19

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 2 Peter 2:20

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment DELIVERED unto them. 2 Peter 2:21

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [catamite] is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. 2 Peter 2:22

We are told that women normally PERFORMED musically and otherwise. However, for a male to both play and sing in the festivls which were always religious he had to be perverted or DRUNK. That is the meaning of these two musicl performers below. Sure, getting sick drunk was their PROOF that the gods were INSPIRING them so that their talent was believed to be FROM THE GODS.

Music is one of the oldest, most ignorant, most superstitious views that they could make SOUNDS which resonated with a human's carnal nature and CLAIM that the gods were speaking. H. Bamford Parks in Of Gods and Men identifies this as THE OLDEST profession. Freedom in Christ does not give anyone the right to IMPOSE their ignorant superstition on others and THEN demand a SALARY. This MARKED all false prophets in any nation.

We keep searching for the meaning of MUSIC in any nation at any time which DOES NOT tell God that "we" have the liberty to be FREE from you. They are really ding dongs. Don't pay them! ALL of this was written for our LEARNING which is the ONLY meaning of CHURCH. Those TAKING LIBERTY to impose their "idolatry of talent" will puke on you.

LUST means an intense LONGING FOR THAT WHICH IS FORBIDDEN. The Liberty Lobby has a problem with some authority figure.

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

LUCIFER will take your BUCKS and turn them into DOES!

February 12 2005, 12:23 PM 

Here is a good link explaining the TRAFFICKING industry called CHURCH MUSIC:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/u/musicedu/sacredm.htm

Don't miss the section abut the copyright squables to see that our MUSIC is not connected to God but to the PUBLISHING INDUSTRY. Indeed, the first squabble was when A. Campbell published a song book to be sung to one of FIVE TUNES. The STANDARD which produced the SECTARIANIZING of churches through Music contended that just as ALL OF CHRISTENDOM should come under their denominational unbrella (a leaky tent?) EVERYONE must use the same Sunday School literture and use the SAME song book.

(What Publishers Do Not Want Churches and Schools To Know.)

http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/u/musicedu/case/copyrigt.htm
    After the Civil War, singing schools and shape notes became increasingly identified with the South, while declining in popularity in other regions. Most teachers switched from the four-shape system to a seven-shape system to keep pace with new teaching methods. Leading singing masters established "normal schools" for the training of teachers.
That is why everyone will HOWL when the TRAFFICKING CHURCHES fall with a sudden THUD and a huge part of our GNP will collapse. Read Revelation 18 and especially verse 22 and you will SEE but not UNDERSTAND why the "holy whore" bringing 'holy entertainment' has NO OTHER CONNECTION but to singers, musicians and CRAFTSMEN. These are rhetoricians or as the Greek techne includes 'house builders and stage managers.'

Remember what happened in the '90s with the collapse of the DOT.COM industry? Well, it will happen again and we all need to get out our pins and PRICK the PUFFED UP with "hot aire from an East Wind."
    Job 15:2 Should a wise man utter vain knowledge, and fill his belly with the east wind?

Job 15:3 Should he reason with unprofitable talk? or with speeches wherewith he can do no good?

Job 15:4 Yea, thou castest off fear, and restrainest prayer before God.

Job 15:5 For thy mouth uttereth thine iniquity, and thou choosest the tongue of the CRAFTY.

Job 15:6 Thine own mouth condemneth thee, and not I: yea, thine own lips testify against thee.

Of the CRAFTY:
    Ge.3:1 NOW the serpent was more subtil [crafty and nude] than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
And, we noted that Eve ADDED that we should not TOUCH it meaning in a sexual sense.Don't INVEST in "church plants" built on singers, musicians and craftsmen!

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

February 12 2005, 5:09 PM 

I posted this at the mud flats at Otter Creek because Otter Creek, Woodmont and Lipscomb have been recruited to TEACH FALSE DOCTRINE and--based on their scholarship--knowing that the PRO INSTRUMENTAL position will be POSITIVELY PROMOTED.

FHU has a slick-Willie habit of inviting in NEUTRALS or Pro-instrumentalists and then stacking the deck with people who CANNOT defend the Biblical and 100% historical repudiation of MUSIC in worshiping of God.

This time it was WOODMONT HILLS and OTTER CREEK versus Marlin Connelly and Philip Slate neither of whom is equipped to UNMASK the fibs and fabrications of those LUSTING to sow discord.

The Theme is A LIGHT TO THE NATIONS: these are the same people who sent out a MISSIONARY TEAM dressed as gargoyles (griffins or demons) to musically and theatrically spread the LIGHT. Lucifer is the son of the morning and ZOE is the MOTHER GODDESS and giver of both light and life.

Terry Briley will speak about ISAIAH and undoubtedly tell everyone about the worship in ISRAEL: "There's nothing wrong with their worship." We have take the flat of the beaver to that whopper. If they JUST HAD A BAD MENTAL ATTITUDE then Briley is ANOTHER plant to defend the PRO MUSIC PROPOGANDA.

http://www.piney.com/LipscombLiftedUP.html

In 1991 FHU had Bill Swetmon "dressed up" as neutral but was ready to ZAP the "traditionalists" who didn't know what hit them. Of course, if you are more than careless with the TRUTH it is pretty hard to defend.

It simply is NOT remotely possible to defend such universally-perverted "worship" without lying about the FACTS.

Psallo and Josephus: lies

http://www.piney.com/MuPsalDLC.html

Gregory of Nyssa: lies

http://www.piney.com/MuNyssaDLC.html

The odes of Solomon: lies

http://www.piney.com/MuOdeSol.html

Clement of Alexandria's PERMISSION: lies

http://www.piney.com/MuClAlex.html

Clement of Alexandria REMOVES the FHU permission:

http://www.piney.com/MuClPermis.html

Unfortunately, FHU never made an attempt to correct the false teaching they promoted by publishing the book.

See the Abominable Branch as singing with instruments

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.25.html

Tim WILL NOT debate this issue on this FORUM because he knows that ONLY at lectureships which give DIVINE PERMISSION to teach error and AMONG THE SCHOLARS could he get away with false teaching.

He is permitted to use an ANNIE MOUSE dodge and offer just ONE PROOF as authority to deliberately TRY to convince others to join the MUSICAL HERESY. I know that their practice is to IGNORE outings knowing that THEY can get to the preachers. What they need to grasp is that WE can give to those burden by an unlawful LAW OF GIVING.

If someone can post or mail me a transcript we will UNMASK them.

Ken Sublett

Respond to this message   
Estill B.
(no login)

February 14 2005, 5:54 AM 

Ken: "Tim WILL NOT debate this issue on this FORUM because he knows that ONLY at lectureships which give DIVINE PERMISSION to teach error and AMONG THE SCHOLARS could he get away with false teaching."

So, Ken...who is Tim?

E.B.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Ooops!

February 14 2005, 11:32 AM 

headline:

Musical instruments at heart of FHU debate

From the Jackson Sun

http://miva.jacksonsun.com/miva/cgi-bin/miva?NEWS/news_storyV2005.mv+link=200502076919610

The news in my mailbox was that Tim Woodroof would ASSIST Philip Morrison present the PRO fellowship music issue. In this issue of the paper and the DLU schedule this has been trimmed to Philip Morrison with no mention of Tim.

The forum was a Contemporary Discussion. Now, that should get results. IF the issue is still a subject of DEBATE at FHU then they have problems. One of the speakers got plain nasty when I questioned his claim that AMOS was discussing "a bad attitude" or some such nonesense.

So, maybe someone can fill in: was Tim the prompter? Did FHU get cold feet or was the published info just wrong!

The challenge is still for Tim or any of the ZOEites to offer any tidbit they can find for promoting instrumental music. It seems that the UNIVERSITY is now just the TAIL dragged along by the otter based on the most CODIFIED ignorance in church history.

Ken Sublett

Respond to this message   
Marc Cooper
(no login)

No Cold Feet

March 23 2005, 10:44 AM 

Tim Woodruff was there -- FHU did not get "cold feet."

Respond to this message   
Marc Cooper
(no login)

Ooops Yourself

March 23 2005, 10:47 AM 

You've got your own ooops to worry about. You wrote "DLU" schedule when you meant "FHU."

Ooops!

Marc Cooper

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Don't get DIVERTED!!

March 13 2005, 12:43 PM 

All of the ME stuff is making me feel like I DIDN'T escape modern CHURCHING where the con men shuffle the peas under walnut shells when we NEED to grasp that the PEA is under NEITHER shell.

You MUST NOT let your mind be DIVERTED to what others are DOING or not doing and SELF-RIGHTEOUSING one another. Isn't this ME CENTERED where those fluttering on the Left wing need to destroy those on the Right wing while both forget that the BUZZARD'S mouth is transporting them to the next DEAD CARCASS? There is NONE RIGHTEOUS, no not ONE. So it was with Jesus, Paul and others. The TEMPLE tried to exclude the poor, sick, lame and so culture-excluded that all they could do was plead: "God, be merciful to me a SINNER." Therefore, it is one of the buzzard's big lies that Jesus approved worship in the Temple. Instead while he READ and TAUGHT in the synagogue--because THAT is where the people gathered--He was a SHEPHERD and went out preaching and searching for lost lambs. That is why Paul insisted that if you want to find JESUS you will NOT find Him as a PEA captured under NEITHER walnut shell: you have to GO OUTSIDE the camp or TEMPLE BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS to find Jesus where you WILL suffer reproaches.

Paul warned that by forgetting DEATH and SUFFERING as the meaning of the SUPPER people were getting SICK on Corinth's "churching" which DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD (11:17)
    1 Cor 11:30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep.
I believe that BOTH WINGS of the BIRD are specializing in making people MENTALLY ILL by putting the focus on ME and my feelings and opinion. Jesus called it "spiritual anxiety created by religious rituals." After all, the SABBATH meant REST from these turkey buzzards and NOT ceremonial religionism. While we let pople DIVERT the focus to their own PROGRAMS, we DO CHURCH in letting those in need FEED the RICH. We have heard some of the JUST JESUS infantile paralysis, Paul says that we are ASHAMED of the TESTIMONY of the Lord which John says is THE SPIRIT of prophecy:

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his PRISONER: but be thou partaker of the AFFLICTIONS of the GOSPEL according to the power of God; 2Ti.1:8

For Macedonia and Achaia were PLEASED to make a contribution for the POOR among the saints in Jerusalem Rum 15:26
    Koinonia (g2842) koy-nohn-ee'-ah; from 2844; partnership, i.e. (lit.) participation, or (social) intercourse, or (pecuniary) benefaction: - (to) communicate (-ation), communion, (contri-) distribution, fellowship.
This word is used in ways which can NEVER be defined as a LAW OF GIVING:
    The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the COMMUNION of the BLOOD of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 1Co.10:16

That is why when Jesus meets with us HE "grieves out a hymn" while the children sing and clap.

Praying us with much ENTREATY that we would receive the GIFT, and take upon us the FELLOWSHIP of the MINISTERING to the saints. 2Co.8:4

It is a LIE: Paul never said that I will PREACH only Christ and Him Crucified. He said I WILL KNOW only Christ and Him crucified.

That I may KNOW him, and the power of his resurrection, and the FELLOWSHIP of his SUFFERING, being made conformable unto his death; Ph.3:10

It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things. Rom 15:27

The FARMER who PLANTS a vineyard eats of HIS OWN LABOR: He CANNOT suck all of the juice out of the poor farmers food supply. An oxen which THRESHES eats while it threshes. A warrior gets food, clothing, shelter an a tiny salary while he fights. A PARASITE eats up the welfare check of the widow

Poor is
    Ptochos (g4434) pto-khos'; from ptosso, (to CROUCH; akin to 4422 and the alt. of 4098); a BEGGAR (as CRINGING), i.e. pauper (strictly denoting absolute or public mendicancy, although also used in a qualified or relative sense; whereas 3993 prop. means only straitened circumstances in private), lit. (often as noun) or fig. (distressed): - beggar (-ly), poor

ELAINE: 'Worsip' means to FALL ON YOUR FACE like a begging dog! Don't you grasp that THEY have lied to YOU to get YOUR money in an unlawful way? In return, they get you into an ASCENDING TO THE GODHEAD ritual of absolute paganism.

Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are POOR in the EYES of the WORLD to be rich in FAITH and to INHERIT the kingdom he promised those who love him? Ja.2:5

But you have INSULTED the poor. Is it not the RICH who are EXPLOITING you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Ja.2:6
SURE: Dragging you before a COURT is probably more moral than dragging you to a pagan ritual to steal your money and CREATE anxiety TRAFFICKED as "spirituality" and INSISTING that if you want to meet God you MUST be here at 6:00 to be fed some more sawdust while the Billy Sunday's eat your ice Cream. There is nothing more LEGALISTIC than attempting to AWAKEN God as did David using MUSIC.
    Ptoeo (g4422) pto-eh'-o; prob. akin to the alt. of 4098 (through the idea of causing to fall) or to 4072 (through that of causing to fly away); to scare: - frighten.

When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away." Lu.21:9

Ptôchos A. beggar one who has to ASK FOR ALMS
There are many statements to prove that the POOR are the DESTITUTE as indeed Paul's ONLY suggestion--and not a command--involved:
    Heredotus 3.14. [7] After these too had gone out, it happened that there was one of his companions, a man past his prime, who had LOST all his POSSESSIONS, and had only what a POOR MAN might have, and BEGGED of the army; this man now went out before Psammenitus son of Amasis and the Egyptians confined in the outer part of the city. When Psammenitus saw him, he broke into loud weeping, striking his head and calling on his companion by name.

Homer, Odyssey 6. [205] the furthermost of men, and no other mortals have dealings with us. Nay, this is some HAPLESS WANDERER that has come hither. Him must we now tend; for from Zeus are all strangers and BEGGARS, and a gift, though small, is welcome. <Come, then, my maidens, give to the stranger food and drink, [210] and bathe him in the river in a spot where there is shelter from the wind."

And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God. Luke 6:20

And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. Mark 12:42

Ptôcheia, Ion. ptôch-êïê ,, hê,

A. beggary, mendicity, es ptôchêïên apiktai Hdt.3.14 ; eis eschatên p. elthein Pl.Lg.936b ; eis p. katastantes Lys.32.10 : pl., Pl.R.618a: prov., ptôcheias penia adelphê Ar.Pl.549 .

II. poor relief, Cod.Just.1.3.41.23. -eion, to, poorhouse, ib.1.2.15.1 (pl.), Procop.Aed.5.9, EM187.22; written ptôchion , MAMA3.783; Lat.ptochium, Cod.Just.1.3.48.1.

I believe that the issue is NOT the Community Church which is a denomination. This is just another DIVERSION to get you to PICK between two COMPETING factions BOTH of which are end-time TRAFFICKERS. And NEITHER is remotely related to the EKKLESIA or SYNAGOGUE or SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE Jesus died to FOUND. In order to DO that He had to:

Fire the doctors of the Law

Utterly condemn the regular PERFORMING professions such as rhetoricians, sophists, singers, musicians and 'house builders and stage managers.'

He called us to the TRUE SABBATH Rest which is NOT connected to pagan Christianism. The word BURDEN defines what you ENDURED this morning and REST is a specific word meaning: STOP the singing, stop the music, stop the rhetoricians and STOP the collectors of tithes.

He made us all priests enabled to COME BOLDLY into the Most Holy Place where no singer, musician or preacher as PRIEST is allowed to accompany us.

He redirected our OWN store of funds 'laid by ourselves' to be ALMS for the DESTITUTE. There is NO historical refuting of that new LAW OF GIVING by the DESTITUTE for the RICH.

So don't try to come between these factions: the only way to keep your EYE on Jesus is to keep it on His words and OFF the priestlings whom A. Campbell accused of practicing the 'craftiest craft of all."

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Elaine: Psalm 33

March 15 2005, 3:26 PM 

Because the old thread got locked down, I will do your review here where it probably belongs:
    elaine marszalski 2Cor.5:17 my favorite Scripture.... March 13 2005, 3:14 AM

Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery [and] an instrument of ten strings. Psa 33:2

But, your first passage reads:
    Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 2 Cor 5:16

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Cor 5:17

If this is your favorite then you should grasp that Jesus said THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING and then My WORDS are SPIRIT and they are LIFE. The use of Psalm 33 indicates that you want to still know Christ IN THE FLESH because there is nothing you can DO with your body which is worship except to throw it on the floor in the presence of God. The human spirit is the NEW PLACE where we worship as opposed to worship IN THE FLESH.
    Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain [PLACE], nor yet at Jerusalem, [PLACE] worship the Father. John 4:21

God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit [PLACE] and in truth John 4:24

Paul said that the CIRCUMCISED who had been converted worshipped God IN THE SPIRIT. That is IN THE MIND. The OLD David's grave was still known when the LIVING DAVID made all things new: this EXCLUDES worship in the NATIONAL SENSE which was what God had ABANDONED THE JEWS TO.

You should grasp that David was a KING and not a musical worship leader. He wrote PRAISE songs as part of his duties as a KING or military leader. The musicians were under the KING and the COMMANDERS of the army. Israel had demanded to be lead and to worship LIKE THE NATIONS. In ALL national armies the MUSICIANS performed panic or TAUNT songs. The word PRAISE means to BOAST or make self VILE. It comes as no surprise therefore that ALL of the psalms using instruments are for MILITARY purposes to bring curses often on one's PERSONAL enemies.

Psalm 33 is the ONLY such Psalm which SEEMS to be a religious or worship song. However, that is not true when you look at the psalm in detail. Notice that the beginning and ending cycle are repeated. I have collected a few quick notes and I will post it in part here where we show the meaning of the OLD PSALTERY literally played but not in a spiritual sense.

http://www.piney.com/Psalm.33.html

BEGINNING CYCLEENDING CYCLE
REJOICE in the Lord, O ye righteous:

for praise is comely for the upright. Psalm 33:1

For our heart shall rejoice in him

because we have trusted in his holy name. Psa 33:21

Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. Psalm 33:2Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee. Psa 33:22
Halal (h1984) haw-lal'; o be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence to make a show, to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave;... be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in marriage, [sing, be worthy of] praise, rage, renowned, shine.

Tehillah (h8416) teh-hil-law'; from 1984; laudation; spec. (concr.) a hymn: - praise.

( A Psalm of David when he feigned madness before Abimelech, who drove him away and he departed.)

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34:1

There is noting about these Psalms which speak of PUBLIC WORSHIP by the people.

You are faced with David allegorizing where the instruments are those given by God or you are faced with hearing David recommend instruments associated with prostitutes and everything vile and never used in the temple. We have noted in the DSS version of Psalm 41 Jesus would play the instruments of his body or making sacrifices with the FRUIT of the lips. You will have to recruit some infants and bash their heads out on the Lord's Table if you use the POEMS which tend to be POETIC as POST-Cross worship.

Psalm 34 was sung after the BOAST songs made Saul jealous so that David had to run for his life and went to the gate of the enemy. As God was driving Saul into madness or "prophesying" by having David play his harp, Saul threw a spear and tried to kill Savid. Jonathan helped David escape Saul's wrath. He went to the Philistines for help:
    And the priest said, The sword of Goliath the Philistine, whom thou slewest in the valley of Elah, behold, it is here wrapped in a cloth behind the ephod: if thou wilt take that, take it: for there is no other save that here. And David said, There is none like that; give it me. 1 Sam 21:9

And David arose, and fled that day for fear of Saul, and went to Achish the king of Gath. 1 Sam 21:10

And the servants of Achish said unto him, Is not this David the king of the land?
      did they not SING one to another of him in DANCES, saying, Saul hath SLAIN his thousands, and David his ten thousands? 1 Sam 21:11

How could anyone think that this was the spiritual worship of a Spirit God?

And David laid up these words in his heart, and was sore afraid of Achish the king of Gath. 1 Sam 21:12
        And he changed his behaviour before them,
        and feigned himself mad in their hands,
        and scrabbled on the doors of the gate,
        and let his spittle fall down upon his beard. 1 Sam 21:13

Or: so he pretended to be insane! He scratched on doors and let his spittle flow down his beard, 1 Sam 21:13LIV
Mad is:
    Halal (h1984) haw-lal'; o be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence to make a show, to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave; ... be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in marriage, [sing, be worthy of] praise, rage, renowned, shine.

Tehillah (h8416) teh-hil-law'; from 1984; laudation; spec. (concr.) a hymn: - praise.

Heylel (h1966) hay-lale'; from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star: - LUCIFER.

This is the same MADNESS or INSANITY Paul used to identify Corinth's singing their own songs out of their own spirit as opposed to EVERYONE being in silence as the Word is read or taught. This MADNESS in the Greek resources is most powerfully induced by music aided by wine or drugs. This brought on a state of BEING OUTSIDE OF SELF which is exactly what the "musical worship leaders" feel and want to impose as a DRUG HIGH and SELF-WORSHIP.

I appreciate your spirit of discipleship. Worship is UNIQUELY giving attention to the WORDS of Christ which He said are SPIRIT and LIFE.

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Response to Psalm 149: more WARFARE

March 17 2005, 12:16 PM 

I have reminded you that warrior kings have their MUSICIANS and they compose TAUNT songs to drive the enemy into panic. We see that ancient paganism sanatized in a highschool football or basketball game. The praise cheerleading intends to cast a spell over the enemy and encourage "our side." In the return of the army from battle the musical girls who met them were--like all ancient musicians--the harem of the winning team.

This is not to question the Bible because it is an absolute fact that because of the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai as a repudiation of God's Covenant of Grace, God turned them over to themselves. God gave David an ALTERNATIVE altar at a Jebusite High Place because David would carry out the nation's intention to WORSHIP LIKE THE NATIONS.
    elaine marszalski 2Cor.5:17 my favorite Scripture.... March 13 2005, 3:14 AM

Psa 149:3 Let them praise his name in the DANCE: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp

I think that you can grasp that Psalm 47 is the same WARRIOR'S praise song:
    Psalm 47:1 O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph. [creaking, shrill scream--Not four part Twila Paris]
    Psalm 47: 2 For the Lord most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.
    Psalm 47: 3 He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet.

Isn't it clear that the forced MUSICIANS and performing PREACHERS have YOUR neck under THEIR FEET. It wouldn't be Satanic deception if you were AWARE of your defeat.

If you were the king of a totally SECULAR nation where king was considered the god's agent your goal would not be for God to bless or convert your enemies. Therefore, you do not pray FOR your enemy but you sing MAGICAL ENCANTATIONS which when empowered with instruments compels God to destroy those whom you were ORIGINALLY selected by God to be a blessing to.
    Matt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
You will remember that before the fatal sin of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai God had promised to drive out the enemy with wasps. When God turned them over to worship the starry host they had to EARN their own way. I pointed out that David was a king and his job was to gain and celebrate the utter destruction of the enemy. Therefore, If we go to war God authorizes us to PANIC the "Babylonians" and gloat over their defeat. Instruments are almost always FORCED into peacable congregations. If you ask me, as Donnie defines the "teamies" they are actually celebrating a TRIUMPH OVER victory over God Himself.

Can't you see the PARABLE nature of this Psalm?
    The saints shall rejoice in glory; and shall exult on their BEDS. Psalm 149:5LXX

The high praises of God shall be in their THROAT, [exalt, get oneself UP]

and the two-edged swords in their HANDS; Psalm 149:6LXX

to execute VENGEANCE on the nations,
      and punishment among the peoples;
      Psalm 149:7LXX

to bind their kings with fetters, and their nobles with manacles of iron;
      to execute on them the judgment written: this honor have all his saints Psalm 149:8LXX
I told you that David gloated that he had been permitted to put his FOOT on the necks of and shed the blood OF the Gentiles. That was a NATIONAL or carnal form of monarchy. On the other hand, the Christian system is in the PLACE of the human spirit and our NEW David sheds His blood FOR the Gentiles.

The prophets at times took up the instrument and "sang" God's song of judgment against people. The sword is not the instrument of the foolish shepherd. Musical instruments would be concdmned they divert him from his task and prevent him from hearing either the snarls of the wolf or the bleating of the slain sheep:
    Keliy (h3627) kel-ee'; from 3615 (to consume) ... vessel or weapon): - armour ([-bearee]), artillery, bag, carriage... instrument, jewel... psaltery, sack, stuff, thing, tool, vessel, ware, weapon...

I will also praise thee with the psaltery,
      .....even thy TRUTH, O my God:
      unto thee will I SING
      ..... with the HARP, O thou Holy One of Israel. Psa 71:22

If the PSALTERY is an allegory for TRUTH then that which we sing WITH is the harp? If we fail to grasp that POEMS TEND TO BE POETIC then can you not SEE that your LEADERS are fulfilling the role of SATAN where "doctors of the law take away the key to knowledge?" On the other hand, COMBINING has always been seen as POLLUTING to the writer of a poem:

Woe to them: That chant to the sound of the viol, and Iinvent to themselves instruments of musick, like David; Am 6:5

The Psaltery is grouped with other instruments:

Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of musick, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. Dan 3:7
I have also pointed out that the psaltery was the instrument of the "notorious Syrian prostitutes." And the ORGAN in Psalm 150 is an ALLEGORY for SEXUAL LOVE SONGS where Jubal was the TEACHER but without authority.

We have tried to point out that PSALLO or MELODY is never a musical word but a WARFARE word. Apollo or Abaddon or Apollyon who is probably now on the STAFF with his muses or "locusts" is noted for shooting BOTH with the bow and with the lyre or harp. Even when the pagan SHOOTS out a HYMN he is trying to ENCHANT the combatant where the FLUTE player loses to Apollo the HARP player and gets to SKIN him ALIVE. When the MUSICAL TEAM is working so hard to GET YOU UP isn't it clear that they intend to SKIN YOU ALIVE. We have pointed out that ODING meant to LIFT YOU UP TO CUT YOUR THROAT. Heresy as a related word means to CARRY YOU OFF for their OWN USES. Do you REALLY want to be a player in Satan's seduction?

In First Corinthians 13 Paul speaks of the sounding and clanging of instruments and speaks of the Greek BRASS vase which was a modern version of the WINESKIN used by the Witch of Endor as her "familiar spirit" or echo chamber. Paul also compares their speaking their own TONGUES or native dialects to the TRUMPET which was always an instrument of warfare to signal the AMBUSH of the enemy.

Therefore, in the Second letter to Corinth Paul used a Greek word which is equivalent to the Hebrew word meaning BOTH a weapon and a MUSICAL INSTRUMENT.

Paul condemned and refused to use mechanical instruments as his weapons of spiritual warfare. By analogy, if our warfare is spiritual how in the name of sanity can singing, playing, dancing, clapping or whatever mechanical or lifeless have any effect against invisible, spiritual demons?
    For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 2Cor 10:3

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (animal or unregenerate), but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds (agruments); 2 Cor 10:4

Because musical "worship" is universally attributed to Satan and his "agents" you CANNOT engage in spiritual warfare with HIS OWN carnal instruments. Yu must take the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT which is the WORD OF GOD.

The carnal weapon as a musical instrument to panic the enemy was as important as the sword or TWANGING bow. In fact, the only STRAIGHT use of musical training for the warrior youth was to train them in the harmony of fighting the enemy where even ballet was important. The best warriors were often homosexual teams who moved in HARMONY on and off the battlefield where harmony meant "moving together." You can see that in pagan, musical "worship" rituals.

This word mistranslated as a weapon is almost identical to the musical instrument of false spiritual warfare in Amos:
    Hoplon (g3696) hop'-lon; prob. from a prim. heipo , (to be busy about); an implement or utensil or tool (lit. or fig., espec. offensive for war): - armour, instrument, weapon

HOPLON is used in Euripides-Ion
    O thou, that wakest on thy seven-string'd lyre
    Sweet notes, that from the rustic lifeless horn
    Enchant the ear with heavenly melody,
    Son of Latona, thee before this light
    Will I reprove. Thou camest to me, with gold
    Thy locks all glittering, as the vermeil flowers

And now my son and thine, ill-fated babe,
      Is rent by ravenous vultures;
      THOU, meanwhile,
      Art to thy lyre attuning strains of joy

"the watchmen, who patrolled the streets for the repression of common crime, were charged with the additional duty of exorcizing the dreaded powers of the air and of darkness, which went about like roaring lions seeking what they might devour.

To accomplish this object the night watchman wielded spiritual weapons of two different sorts but of equal power; he range a bell, and he chanted a blessing." (Frazer, James George, Folk-Lore in the Old Testament, Macmillian, p. 423, 1923)

Paul said about the same thing in his first letter which apparently had little effect on Corinth's worship which did more harm than good:
    If even lifeless instruments, such as the flute or the harp, do not give distinct notes, how will any one know what is played? 1Cor 14:7RSV
Lifeless is much like "carnal" but includes mechanical instruments of music:
    Apsuchos (g895) ap'-soo-khos; from 1 (as a neg. particle) and 5590; lifeless, i.e. inanimate (mechanical): - without life.
Our WEAPON and defensive armor is the SWORD of the SPIRIT which is the WORD of God. Jesus said "MY words are SPIRIT and LIFE." Our enemies are after the MINDS or SPIRITS and you cannot defend with a sword or attack with twanging harps and bows. SATAN wants to HERD your worship up into the Wolf Pen and then do everything in his AGENT'S evil little hert to STEAL your souls by LIFTING THEM up with music. We told you that the PURPOSE of using music was to LIFT YOU UP TO CUT YOUR THROATS.

The FIGHT has to be taken OUTSIDE THE CAMP where Satan's wolves have no courage to go and do end-time battle using the WORDS OF CHRIST and therefore become AGENTS of God.
    Lu.12:39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Re.3:3

The meaning of the MUSES or musicians in Revelation 18:22 were the LOCUSTS whose legendary task was to LULL YOU TO SLEEP!

The message is UNIVERSAL: we praise God with ALLEGORICAL harps, the harp of God which He created for that very purpose. MUSICAL MELODY on the literal HARP has NOTHING to recommend it but sexuality and homosexulaity USED to seduce people into Satan's SYNAGOGUE.

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Pass the Loot

April 9 2005, 3:21 AM 

Ken, I once held a full time preaching position with the Church of Christ in Lancaster, S. C. I was a young man back then. The PTL club was just starting to make it big. This was just before Jessica Hann got on the play ground with Jim.

Every day Jim and Tammie would be on TV begging and crying for money. Then one day they did a flash back show and told how the name PTL was chosen.

I had assumed that PTL meant 'praise the Lord.' No says Jim, "In early radio, before coming on TV we used the term for raising money. PTL meant, and still does to us that was here from the begining, 'pass the loot.'

Well 'pass the loot' is just as (not)scriptural as telling Christians they must give ten per cent of their income!

I was always taught , by my mom, that people will give when you show there is a need. I would not limit my giving to ten per cent, but I must see the need.

In Christian Love,

Jimmy

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Wonder about TBN

April 9 2005, 9:44 PM 

I agree, Jimmy. You have heard: "You think that I was born in a turnip patch, don't you?"

Well, I wasn't: I was born in a tenant house on my granddad's farm in the middle of a cotton patch.

Nevertheless, God blessed me and I did two or three tithes at times. That was back when you trusted the leaders because they were trustworthy. They might be a sharecropper who JUST HAPPENED to be the most Godly and best student of the Bible. So if they were APT to teach the Bible they did so. If they were APT to chase a coon they did not.

As a deacon and elder I was always amazed that if you have a good project and make the PEOPLE the owners (how else could you be honest) they will support it.

However, it has turned out that my old home in Seattle where I gave the mostest and experienced true Christianity among pioneer people became postmodern and STEALING is next to GODLINESS. I knew two ladies who came out on covered wagons, one on an imigrant train with the cows and most of the rest to build warships and airplanes. Many of the members at the time bought an army chapel in Oregon, floated it down a river to the Columbia, down to the Pacific, up to the Straits and up the ship canal. However, they lost ownership.

Those were heady days until some rustlers slipped in. I never worry about the money but I just hate it when I fall sucker to people worse than the little Nigerian widow who wants to give $25,000,000.00 to you.

So, my warning is not to let anyone lay a legalistic guilt trip on anyone because if they will do that, they will have no trouble in collecting and DIVERTING to their secret agenda.

Hmmm! TBN? Doesn't this lady make Tammy Faye look "pure?" I heard somewhere that they are contributors to Shelly's "Venue for Rock and Roll." Can't be sure.

Ken

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Tithing TOO!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral