Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Cornelius: Spirit of WIND and Spirit of BURNING.

May 21 2005 at 7:33 PM
Ken Sublett  (no login)
from IP address 63.84.81.19

Both the Thief on the Cross and Cornelius are used as EXCEPTIONS to the rule about baptism. The false teacher's conclusion is that what Jesus, Peter, Paul and most of church history said about baptism is just a big lie.

However, we have noted for Max Lucado's benefit, that the thief was crucified on a cross FOR HIS OWN SINS.

Next, we are faced with HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM and the satement that the Gentiles were PURIFIED BY FAITH. What the Phds don't grasp is that THE LAW is contrasted with THE FAITH. There is never any discussion of

Faith as a one step PATTERNISM for salvation and
Faith which obeys as bringing salvation.

God in Christ declared that ALL PEOPLE are justified or made CEREMONIALLY ACCEPTABLE by the Cross of Christ.

Are you sure that you want to trust the PURIFICATION which applied both to Cornelius and PIGS for your salvation? Do you want to TRUMP the very direct command of Jesus? Cornelius did not trust any "embracing" of the Spirit he wanted to know what GOD IN CHRIST had commanded PETER to do. The Cornelius example is NOT AN EXCEPTION and we know that in the words of Cornelius. Of Peter,
And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, Acts 10:10

And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: Acts 10:11

• Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. Acts 10:12

And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. Acts 10:13

But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. Acts 10:14
Koinos or "shared by the common" people and therefore defined: not PURIFIED. UNCLEAN is:
Akathartos (g169) ak-ath'-ar-tos; from 1 (as a neg. particle) and a presumed der. of 2508 (mean. cleansed); impure (cer., mor. [lewd] or spec. [doemonic]): - foul, unclean.

And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. Acts 10:15

• Katharizo (g2511) kath-ar-id'-zo; to cleanse (lit. or fig.): - (make) clean (-se), purge, purify.

This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven. Acts 10:16
Later, after Peter had been CONVINCED that pigs and Cornelius HATH been PURIFIED:
And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. Acts 10:25
Notice that Cornelius HATH BEEN PURIFIED or Peter would not have TOUCHED him, would not have gone into the house and would NOT have preached the SAME Gospel Jesus Commanded Peter to preach to ALL NATIONS.
But (1) Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man. Acts 10:26

And as (2) he talked with him, (3) he went in, and found many that were come together. Acts 10:27

And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean. Acts 10:28

ALL of the Gentiles, whether they believed or not HATH BEEN PURIFIED by God's declaration. That means that they are ceremonially clean and the Jews can preach to them and baptize them.

All Gentiles, whether embraced by the Spirit which, amazingly, produced WORDS, HATH BEEN PURIFIED.

When this was settled, Peter asked why he was sent for and Cornelius said:
Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God. Acts 10:33
Cornelius wanted to hear what God had commanded PETER since he already knew about the baptism of John.
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: Acts 10:34

But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. Acts 10:35

• The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: ( he is Lord of all:) Acts 10:36

That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; Acts 10:37

And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. Acts 10:42

• To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. Acts 10:43
All who believe in Jesus shall receive remission of sins. But only those who live righteously either JEW or GENTILE is saved by the same FAITH.

What did Jesus command the Apostles regarding the GENTILES: This was the question of Cornelius:
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matt 28:18

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matt 28:19

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matt 28:20

Cornelius was not PURIFIED instantly when he BELIEVED. Cornelius was PURE by the sovereign act of GOD IN CHRIST. He was PURIFIED by the same pronouncement--before he heard about it--in the same way that--all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air were purified by THE FAITH when Jesus commanded it as the PREDESTINATED purpose of the gospel.
And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Ac.15:9

• Katharizo (g2511) kath-ar-id'-zo; to cleanse (lit. or fig.): - (make) clean (-se), purge, purify.
All Jews and all Gentiles were REDEEMED and PURIFIED when Jesus Christ died on the cross and gave the Commission which was to ALL PEOPLE and not just the "predestinated Jews." Cornelius was purified at the same time that creeping things were purified by THE FAITH OF CHRIST who simply DECLARED that "It is finished."

Jesus opened the WAY through His own death, burial, inspiriting of the body, resurrection and being "translated into the heavenly kingdom." We traverse the WAY or THE FAITH through our own faith. However, we ENTER INTO the kingdom only after God cleanses our heart by faith when we submit to baptism. That is what Jesus commanded Peter and Cornelius wanted to hear the SAME MESSAGE Peter had heard.

Pigs were PURIFIED by the faith of God in Christ. As far as I know they do not have their sins remitted, are not given A holy spirit and will not go to heaven.

Cornelius was DECLARED purified long before Peter spoke to him and even TOUCHED him proving that he was PURIFIED or CLEAN before Peter began to preach the gospel and BEFORE the spirit 'embraced' Cornelius to PROVE to the other doubting Jews what God had proven to HARD HEADED PETER several times.

If purified means SALVATION then Cornelius was SAVED without hearing, being touched by the Spirit, believing or confessing in a language the doubting Jews could understand.

If the CORNELIUS DODGE is to believed then you are FORCED to believe that every single Gentile on the face of the earth SHALL BE SAVED.

IF you insist on being PURIFIED the way Cornelius was purified AND you do not obey in the same Way Cornelius was COMMANDED TO DO just as Jesus commanded Peter to baptize ALL BELIEVERS which is the first step of discipling them.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jun 26, 2017 8:24 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rancor
(no login)

Re: Cornelius: Exception of Rule?

June 4 2017, 6:22 PM 

Bible Question:

You say that Cornelius and his family were saved at the time when the Holy Spirit came upon them in Acts 10. But in Numbers 24:2, the Spirit of God also comes upon Balaam, yet there is every indication from other verses about Balaam that he remained devoted to divination both before and after that event (See 2 Peter 2:15, Revelation 2:14, and finally Joshua 13:22). Deuteronomy 23:5 makes it clear that God intervened to make Balaam bless the Israelites; the blessing was not motivated by any kind of true repentance on his part. My contention is that Cornelius and his family were not saved when the Spirit came upon them. They were saved by their faith during water baptism afterward.
Bible Answer:

You are correct, the Holy Spirit did come upon Balaam to move him to bless Israel.

When Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he did not go as at other times to seek omens but he set his face toward the wilderness. And Balaam lifted up his eyes and saw Israel camping tribe by tribe; and the Spirit of God came upon him. And he took up his discourse and said, “The oracle of Balaam the son of Beor, And the oracle of the man whose eye is opened; the oracle of him who hears the words of God . . .” (NASB) Numbers 24:1-4

You are also implying that this does not mean that Balaam was a Christian and you are correct. Jesus made this point while He was here on this earth. The Holy Spirit is active in the lives of non-Christians and Christians. His goal is to bring them to Christ. The Holy Spirit influences people. That is the message of Jesus’ words.

And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin, and righteousness, and judgment; concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me; and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you no longer behold Me; and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged. (NASB) John 16:8-11

Cornelius. When we come to Acts 10, we find Cornelius, who is described as a God fearing man (Acts 10:1-2), seeking to know God. God responds and moves the apostle Peter to go to Cornelius for the purpose of telling him about Jesus Christ Acts 10:34-43 records the words that Peter shared with him and his family.

. . . Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good, and healing all who were oppressed by the devil; for God was with Him . . . And they also put Him to death by hanging Him on a cross. God raised Him up on the third day, and granted that He should become visible . . . Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins.” (NASB) Acts 10:38-40, 43

While Peter was sharing this truth, the Holy Spirit “fell upon” all those who heard.

While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who were listening to the message. And all the [Jewish] believers who had come with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out upon the Gentiles also. For they were hearing them speaking with tongues and exalting God. Then Peter answered, “Surely no one can refuse the water for these to be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we did, can he?” (NASB) Acts 10:44-47

What happens here is not the same thing that happened to Balaam. Those who heard the message ended up speaking in tongues. But Balaam did not. The apostle was surprised and so were those who were with him. This display of the Holy Spirit indicated they had believed in Jesus.

How Does One Believe? When does a person start to believe in Jesus? Belief does not come after a prayer or at a baptism. It happens in the mind, heart and soul. At the moment they believed, the Holy Spirit fell on them. Nothing else had to happen. It is the Holy Spirit who places us into the body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:13). He knows when someone believes.

Jerusalem Council. Later we discover in Acts 15, the apostles held a conference in the city of Jerusalem to determine if God was saving the Gentiles, too, and not just the Jews. Listen to the apostle Peter.

And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith.” (NASB) Acts 15:7-8

Peter’s point is that the proof they believed in Jesus and were saved (Acts 15:11) was the immediate display of the Holy Spirit “just as He also did to us.” God cleansed their hearts by faith. There is no mention of baptism or water in the entire passage.
Conclusion:

Water baptism is a public demonstration of our submission and dependence on Jesus Christ for the forgiveness our sins. Water does not save us. Faith or our depending on Jesus to forgive our sins is what is required to save .

NeverThirsty.com

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 4 2017, 7:20 PM 

Peter’s point is that the proof they believed in Jesus and were saved (Acts 15:11) was the immediate display of the Holy Spirit “just as He also did to us.” God cleansed their hearts by faith. There is no mention of baptism or water in the entire passage.

Conclusion:

Water baptism is a public demonstration of our submission and dependence on Jesus Christ for the forgiveness our sins. Water does not save us. Faith or our depending on Jesus to forgive our sins is what is required to save .

Faith or PISTIS includes TO COMPLY. Romans 10 proves it:

Rom. 10:16 But they have not all OBEYED the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath BELIEVED our report?

2Th. 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that OBEY NOT the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1Pet. 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that OBEY not the gospel of God?

Acts 10:33 Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.
Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell [poured forth from a greater height] on all them which heard the word.
Acts 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also WAS [at Pentecost] poured out the GIFT of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

The Spirit in the Upper Room was the BREATH of Jesus Who returned at Pentecost as promised and "POURED OUT WHAT YOU SEE AND HEAR.." They saw "tongues like fire" and the sound of RUSHING WIND.

The BREATH of God fell on Cornelius and others and the RESULT of God's BREATH is that "they heard them speaking." When the BREATH fluttered like a dove over Jesus it produced the SOUND: "This is my beloved son."

POURED OUT is a one-time event. When Jesus promised to appear to the Apostles the direction was to ALL NATIONS including the Gentiles.

Cornelius understood that Peter would tell them what Peter HAD BEEN COMMANDED TO DO.

Acts 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
Acts 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

After Jesus returned to the Spirit World, the spirit or Breath which delivers WORDS would be received through SPEAKING. Otherwise, it makes God look foolish if disputed Jesus' connecting baptism with the REMISSION OF SINS.

John 6:62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Receiving the Word IS receiving the Spirit or Breath of God and Cornelius was already a godfearer:

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

The Spirit OF God is God's BREATH which transmits His MENTAL DISPOSITION. If you have a little "spirit" inside of you I would suggest an exorcist which you can find in most Catholic churches.

[linked image]

God's spirit is His BREATH which is repudiate those who think that a spirit IS a god person.

Aristoph. Cl. 264 Soc.
It becomes the old man to speak words of good omen, and to hearken to my prayer. O sovereign King, immeasurable Air, who keepest the earth suspended, and through bright Aether, and ye august goddesses, the Clouds, sending thunder and lightning, arise, appear in the air, O mistresses, to your deep thinker!

Respond to this message   
ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 4 2017, 9:25 PM 

The doubting Jews refused baptism to the Gentiles even though the Great Commission was to all nations.

Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell [poured forth from a greater height] on all them which heard the word.
Acts 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also WAS [at Pentecost] poured out the GIFT of the Holy Ghost.

How did they know that the Spirit was at work?

Acts 10:46 BECAUSE they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.

When the glorified Jesus returned AS PROMISED "He poured out what was seen and heard." This had nothing to do with their salvation. The meaning of the IS IS that Peter dared the racist Jews to tell him that he could not baptize Gentiles.

Then answered Peter,

Acts 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

Acts 10:48 And he COMMANDED them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Why would anyone want to FORBID baptism or COMMAND baptism of one already saved by "speaking Hebrew"?

Cornelius was a godfearer honored by God. However, Baptism was a REQUEST for A holy spirit or A good conscience. The person's own spirit now made pure or holy was able to read or hear the Word. They didn't get a punched ticket on the Joy Buss to Heaven,. Rather, one is washed in water INTO the Word or into the School of Christ.

People who dispute all of the clear connections between baptism and the remission of sins read the last part of Ephesians 2 but can never ask FROM what are we made SAFE by Grace (which teaches) and Faith (which obeys."

In 2 Corinthians 3 no one can read BLACK text on WHITE paper or HEAR it when it is READ in the synagogue as the one-piece pattern for the Reading and confessing Assembly.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Worship Center or School House?

June 5 2017, 12:15 AM 

Matt. 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

Notice that there are TWO PATTERNS in this passage. Worship here is:

4352. proskune÷w proskuneo, pros-koo-neh´-o; from 4314 and a probable derivative of 2965 (meaning to kiss, like a dog licking his master’s hand); to fawn or crouch to, i.e. (literally or figuratively) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore): — worship.

Adore and denoting the highest degree of reverence (Gr. proskunein); the habitus adorantium was to put the right hand to the mouth and turn about the entire body to the right.

Jesus must have ignored the WORSHIP because He was not an ego maniac and rather wanted to be adored as a SERVANT and demanded that anyone who wanted authority must be the SERVANT. We have absolutely nothing of value to God.

For those who refute God's Spirit saying that He did not command sacrifices or burnt offerings: these were part of the Civil-Military-Clergy to whom God abandoned the nation:

Psa. 50:7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
Psa. 50:8 I will not reprove [accept as right] thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings,
to have been continually before me.
Psa. 50:9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
Psa. 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
Psa. 50:11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
Psa. 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
Psa. 50:13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

John Mark Hicks says that the Lord's Supper MUST BE such a feast where God EATS while we "BURN THE FAT."

It is proof of contempt for the word to DESTROY the REST for which Jesus died and "paid it all."

AS SOMETHING RADICALLY DIFFERENT BECAUSE JESUS SAID THAT THE KINGDOM DOES NOT COME WITH OBSERVATION MEANING RELIGIOUS OPERATIONS DEFINED AS LYING WONDERS

HERE IS THE PATTERN:

Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matt. 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The pattern is to GO and make disciples by baptizing them in the name-SINGULAR.
Those so baptized receive A holy spirit or A good conscience, consciousness or a CO-PERCEPTION of the Word. The word means to be CLANDESTINELY INFORMED.

Cornelius was a righteous man and a God fearer. God heard his prayers. He needed to BE BAPTIZED: He needed no prompting because those who gladly receive Christ's Word will be immediately baptized. That is the only way that Jesus will accept you as a student in HIS School of the Word and reveal to you the mysteries the "scholars" will never be able to grasp. This is so obvious that the writings of the "progressives" sound totally deranged from the WORD which is the SPIRIT written on paper.

Their Industrial Grade religious institution is defined as IMPURE RELIGION.

[linked image]

Notice that this religion IN THE FLESH is the Sign of Apollon. We will look at some of the SIGNS of Apollon who is the leader of the "locusts" or his musical worship team: they put you to sleep in the noon-day sun and then give you the sting of death. Serves you right.

Cornelius was a good religious Roman but baptism SEPARATED him into the School (only) of the Word (only) of Christ (only)

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

CLEARLY SAVED BY FAITH

June 26 2017, 10:48 AM 

Acts 11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God.

2 And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the circumcision contended with him,

3 Saying, Thou wentest in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them.

4 But Peter rehearsed the matter from the beginning, and expounded it by order unto them, saying,

5 I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me:

6 Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

7 And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.

8 But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.

9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

10 And this was done three times: and all were drawn up again into heaven.

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.

12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:

13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;

14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.

15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.

20 And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto the Grecians, preaching the Lord Jesus.

21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord.

22 Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch.

23 Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.

24 For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.

25 Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul:

26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

27 And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.

28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.

29 Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:

30 Which also they did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul.
King James Version (KJV)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Baptism of Spirit (Wind) and FIRE

June 26 2017, 8:40 PM 

Theologians and "Worship Teams" love to call for God's Holy fires to fall. They even want the BAPTISM OF THE HOLY WIND. It may be foreordained that the PRAY for their doom and are consumed by the BREATH or spirit of their own mouth.

It is obvious that the Thought Leaders or Leaders of Church Councils to "cause people to forget God's name" do not have the need or the capacity to grasp the SPIRIT hidden deep within the LETTER.

The story goes that the Towers of Babel [Maybe at Ekur] and the confusion of tongues. The baptism of WIND and FIRE overturned Jerusalem called Sodom and the Mother of Harlots. The baptism of Spirit (wind) and Fire is only for the RACE OF VIPERS who were not qualified for John's Baptism nor for the prayers of Jesus.

http://www.piney.com/ApocJubileeBook.html

Jubilees was considered canonical by the Ethiopian Orthodox. It is called a Lesser Genesis. Very old copies were found with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Nine hundred and fifty years he completed in his life, nineteen

17 jubilees and two weeks and five years. [1659 A.M.] And in his life on earth he excelled the children of men save Enoch because of the righteousness, wherein he was perfect. For Enoch's office was ordained for a testimony to the generations of the world, so that he should recount all the deeds of generation

18 unto generation, till the day of judgment. And in the three and thirtieth jubilee, in the first year in the second week, Peleg took to himself a wife, whose name was Lomna the daughter of Sina'ar, and she bare him a son in the fourth year of this week, and he called his name Reu; for he said: 'Behold the children of men have become evil through the wicked purpose of building for themselves

19 a city and a tower in the land of Shinar.' For they departed from the land of Ararat eastward to Shinar; for in his days they built the city and the tower, saying, 'Go to, let us ascend thereby into

20 heaven.' And they began to build, and in the fourth week they made brick with fire, and the bricks served them for stone, and the clay with which they cemented them together was asphalt which

21 comes out of the sea, and out of the fountains of water in the land of Shinar. And they built it: forty and three years [1645-1688 A.M.] were they building it; its breadth was 203 bricks, and the height (of a brick) was the third of one; its height amounted to 5433 cubits and 2 palms, and (the extent of one wall

22 was) thirteen stades (and of the other thirty stades). And the Lord our God said unto us: Behold, they are one people, and (this) they begin to do, and now nothing will be withholden from them. Go to, let us go down and confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech, and they may be dispersed into cities and nations, and one purpose will no longer abide with

23 them till the day of judgment.' And the Lord descended, and we descended with him to see the

24 city and the tower which the children of men had built. And he confounded their language, and they no longer understood one another's speech, and they ceased then to build the city and the

25 tower. For this reason the whole land of Shinar is called Babel, because the Lord did there confound all the language of the children of men, and from thence they were dispersed into their

26 cities, each according to his language and his nation. And the Lord sent a mighty wind against the tower and overthrew it upon the earth, and behold it was between Asshur and Babylon in the

27 land of Shinar, and they called its name 'Overthrow'. In the fourth week in the first year [1688 A.M.] in the beginning thereof in the four and thirtieth jubilee, were they dispersed from the land of Shinar.

28 And Ham and his sons went into the land which he was to occupy, which he acquired as his portion

29 in the land of the south. And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river of Egypt, that it was very good, and he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (that is to) the sea, and he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, eastward and westward from the border of Jordan and from the border

We are commanded to SPEAK THE SAME THINGS which is possible if you obey the command to "Speak that which is written for our LEARNING." Every believer in the world could speak a PURE LANGUAGE if they have been baptized to receive A holy spirit so they can understand and be faithful by assembling by COMING OUT OF BABYLON to REST and learn of Jesus. The WIND is more than a parable.

Is. 4:2 In that day shall the BRANCH of the LORD be beautiful and glorious,
.....and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely
.....for them that are escaped of Israel.

The account is that up to a million Jews were either consumed or cast into "Hell" just outside of Jerusalem to be burned or consumed by maggots. Not one Disciple of Christ died because they had FLED Babylon which has reared HER ugly head for the last time: her craftsmen, singers, instrument players are sorcerers and will be cast alive into the lake of fire.

Is. 4:3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion,
.....and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy,
.....even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
Is. 4:4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion,
.....and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem
.....from the midst thereof
.....by the SPIRIT of judgment,
.....and by the SPIRIT of BURNING.
Is. 4:5 And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion,
.....and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day,
.....and the shining of a flaming fire by night:
.....for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
Is. 4:6 And there shall be a tabernacle
.....for a shadow in the daytime from the heat,
.....and for a place of refuge,
.....and for a COVERT from storm and from rain.

[linked image]

More about Cornelius as the Racist Judgment among the Gentiles. You might flee before the VIOLENT WIND FALLS upon your tower.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jun 26, 2017 10:07 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Baptism of Spirit (Wind) and FIRE

June 26 2017, 10:08 PM 

bumped to include a passage from Jubilees about the WIND and a Pure Language.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

If You Must Cheat...

June 27 2017, 5:05 AM 

Ken tampered with my "Original Message".... again. I have better things to do. Goodbye!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Rehearsal is the only way to learn

June 27 2017, 12:04 PM 

I learned this from Cicero while your preacher took his text from Exodus to speak about himself. However, Church is for always REPEATING and mutually confessing "that which is written for our learning." That way you worshipped God and not Twila Paris and the Lord's Supper was a confession that YOU have nothing to add: That would blaspheme the Holy Spirit OF Christ WHICH:

Outlawed buying or selling the free WATER (wind) of the WORD. Isaiah 55 etal EQUATES the Water of the Word to SPIRIT.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.55.Word.Spirit.html

Outlawed seeking your own pleasure or speaking YOUR OWN WORDS. Jesus said that speaking on your own is the MARK of a Son of the Devil.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

Paul in his NEVER-MUSICAL direct commands makes these prophetic promises as HOLY SCRIPTURE more certain.

The Church of Christ (the Rock), Ekklesia or Synagogue was:

EXCLUSIVE of vocal or instrumental rejoicing or any sermonizing
INCLUSIVE of Rest, Reading and Rehearsing the Word (only) of God

"Although the sermon was not an essential part of the synagogue service, the translation and explanation of the Scripture lesson was a step in the direction of a preaching service. There is evidence that an exposition of the lesson formed a part of the Sabbath afternoon service. In earliest times the sermon seems to have been connected with the reading from the Prophets. Anyone able to instruct might be asked to preach (Acts 13:15). The preacher spoke from a sitting position on an elevated place (Luke 4:20). (feiffer, Charles F., Between the Testaments, p. 63 Baker Book House).

Acts 8:28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.
Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath
in every city them that PREACH him,
being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.

SABBATH was never a day of worship (HARD WORK) but of REST.

2Cor. 3:14 But their minds were blinded:
for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away
in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
Col. 4:16 And when this epistle is READ among you,
cause that it be READ also in the church of the Laodiceans;
and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.

Clement of Rome (I Corinthians 45) tells his readers to search the Scriptures for the truthful expressions of the Holy Ghost. St. Irenæus (Against Heresies ...

1 Clem 45:2 Ye have searched the scriptures, which are true, which were given through the Holy Ghost;

"The word that is employed for this "anaginosko, anagnosis) is the technical term for the cultic reading aloud of the Old Testament in the synagogue. By applying this terminology to the reading of his own epistles he not only ascribes the same authority to the apostolic word as to the Old Testament writings...he also combines a quotation from the Old Testament with a word of Jesus and introduces the whole with the familiar formula: 'for the Scripture says.'" (Ridderbos, Hermon, Paul, P. 483 an Outline of His Theo., Eerdmans)

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter