Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lipscomb--Kregg Hood--Joe Beam--Jeff Walling

May 27 2005 at 3:56 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 63.84.81.29

The "Summer Celebration" at Lipscomb proves that the use of Kregg Hood was not just an accident. We told you that Joe Beam believes that his writings do what the Bible does for him. Jeff Walling you know as the hate monger of his betters who KNOW the truth about things like instrumental music. Kregg Hood, of course fueled the Mad Tithing heresy.

Kregg Hood is part of the Sweet publishing group. He apparently speaks in tongues and hopes that Americans can reproduce the RAISING OF THE DEAD of the "African brethren."

Bruce White:

"If you have longed for a more significant fellowship with God, a deeper sense of spiritual direction, a feeling that the Holy Spirit was leading your life, a calm about where life is going, then the month of August should help.

"Be sure to get your book, follow the plan, and prepare yourself for "window blessings."

It is going to be a tremendous experience, and we are all going to be blessed.

Bruce also promises you that there will be NO ROBBERS in heaven.

Kregg Hood:

Dear Richard,

"Thanks for forwarding the article on resurrections from the dead. You might also want to add to your list the account in Jack Deere's book Surprised by the Power of the Spirit, Zondervan, 1993 (pg.203-206). Also, a friend of mine, Eridard Mukasa, who is a powerfully gifted preacher from Uganda and president of People of Destiny Evangelical Intl. Fdn., says he has seen a number of people raised from the dead back in Africa - although none here in the USA - at least yet .

"Eridard and Jack will be speaking at a conference I'm hosting next month at HILLCREST Church in Dallas, TX. If you would like to contact Eridard, please let me know. Thanks and God bless your work. It's a great help!

Kregg R. Hood, Ed.D. KreggH@worldnet.att.net

Of course, you know that Jeff Walling advises Campus Ministers that they may have to leave the church of Christ to be "theatrical performers for the Lord."

http://www.piney.comLay.by.him.in.store.html

Of course, we all know that Money is the Game whatever our NAME.

Ken

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Failure of the Kregg Hood Scheme at Madison

May 30 2005, 3:46 PM 

This is coming ... I am about to start reviewing related events and activities at Madison in 2002. I will attempt to present facts and statistics. You will see.

Thanks for your patience.

Donnie

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Madison has rejected Kregg Hood’s “tithing” doctrine—so far.

July 3 2005, 12:49 AM 

I have done a copy-and-paste of the following from the summary portion of the current thread “What Happened at Madison This Week—Part X”—

October 27, 2002

TITHING NT Christians for Services of the OT Levitical Priests

We are continuing to monitor the progress of the tithing campaign at Madison as taught by Dr. White, based on the tithing manual (“Take God at His Word”) written by Dr. Kregg Hood. Is the truth about tithing (equals 10%) continuing to be perverted as a CARRY-OVER and as a PERPETUAL command from the Old Testament for New Testament Christians? Since Dr. White proclaimed his message in August 2002 that we TITHE to TEST God and to let Him give the increase, we will be referring to the following amounts collected as being “TITHED”:

==================================================================
    Church Budget ----------------- 47,143 (2001) ---- 38,000 (2002)
    Children’s Home ---------------- 5,400 (2001) ----- 4,021 (2002)
    Amazing Grace/CPI -------------- 3,000 (2001) ----- 1,539 (2002)
    TOTAL BUDGET---- -------------- 55,543 (2001) ---- 43,560 (2002)
    ------------- (Sermons on “TITHING” in August 2002) ------------

November 7, 2002

Donnie

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Elders; "Fleecing or Feeding"

May 30 2005, 7:38 PM 

Frank Harmon, nurturing elder, at the Broadway Church of Christ, Lubbock, TX supports the following:

• Stop worrying about finances!

• Rapidly eliminate debt -- including house and cars

• Save for the future and retire with confidence

• Restore harmony in your marriage

• Have money left over at the end of every month

• Enlist God’s supernatural involvement in your finances

• Experience freedom from financial bondage

LaJuana and I read Dr. Kregg Hood’s book, Take God At His Word. It’s a small book but, oh, what a profound message!

Then Bruce Ammons’ seminar came to Broadway. We took the course one weekend, and this was the finishing touch for us. God spoke plainly to our hearts, and we listened.

In Bruce Ammons’ seminar, we gained new insights from a biblical foundation into money management. Bruce included an optional prepared agreement to tithe. The acknowledgment was to be signed and given to an elder or minister to hold in confidence. I hold three of these statements.

These families now faithfully give at least one tenth or more of their income to God’s work. We have seen a change in all of them as God has worked in their lives. Believe us when we say, God keeps His part of the bargain. We won’t attempt to explain how because He works differently in all of us, but these three families have been blessed.

Many of us have purses with holes in them. We can’t begin to image what God will do for us until we really trust Him.

Bruce Ammons’ seminar “Conquering Debt God’s Way” will be offered again at Broadway on Saturday, February 15. Details are in this bulletin. It’s time for you to come and find out why your purse has holes in it and what can be done about it. You are in for a surprise!

Frank & LaJuana Harmon

Here are a few other locations that Bruce Ammon held, or is to hold, seminars in 2004 and 2005.

First United Methodist Church…Canyon, TX

Central Baptist Church…Jacksonville, TX

First United Methodist Church…Dimmitt, TX

First Baptist Church…Lufkin, TX

Westover Hills Church of Christ…Austin, TX

Westlink Christian Church…Wichita, KS

North Branch United Methodist Church…North Branch, MN

MORE INCREDIBLE TESTIMONIES are listed on BA’s web site, and they really are incredible! Here is one such!

At the point when we attended your seminar, we had been married 7 years and had spent 5 of those years finishing our graduate degrees. Needless to say, we racked up some pretty good debt with school loans and credit cards. Over 50% of our budget was committed to minimum monthly payments. One year later we have eliminated almost $20,000 in debt and we have seen miracle after miracle." R & A Smallwood.

Some elders are totally confused when it comes to “FLEECING THE SHEEP” verses “FEEDING THE SHEEP.”

In Christian Love,

Jimmy

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Gotta get bleeding "Sheepskins" somewhere?

May 30 2005, 8:43 PM 

Jimmy, even if we believed those stats, lies and video tapes we would STILL have to ask: "Where can I give my tithe so that I know that it is going to GOD??"

I am trying to remember a fellow who came to Murfreesboro to speak on giving. If I am not mistaken he came from some children's home. He said that the DUTY of the shepherds was to FLEECE the sheep.

They joke about the direct command: "We saw a brother and TOOK him." The rest of the story reads:

Matt 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matt 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

So, to make SURE that it gets to God we have to be sneaky: Our hand has to slip some money into the hand of the poor so that the TAKERS OF TITHES doesn't even know what happened.

Along with the PROMISE of SEED MONEY GIVING goes the implied threat that: "There will be no robbers in heaven." Now, we have the task of DISCERNING who is the robber and the robbee.

Lipscomb clearly loves to bring in people who seem like they practice witchcraft probably because they can collect lots of people to laugh AT the buffoons rather than WITH them. However, like fishing, the bait will probably look attractive to some old widow and she will STEAL the inheritance of her children and give it to the rich. Shouldn't there be someone on the LU program named Robin Hood?

I suggest that someone attend: it may be time for the longed for "raising of the dead."

Ken

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Miracles Come to LU?

May 30 2005, 9:01 PM 

Joe Beam: "The spiritual war in your life may be the reason you're reading this book right now.

"You may think you bought this book because you are researching a sermon or Bible class. Maybe you think you're reading it because a friend recommended it. Perhaps you were browsing through the bookstore and the title appealed to you. Let me offer another possibility.
    The forces of God led YOU to read this book.
"That sounds rather melodramatic, but it's not just an idle thought. Having spent years traveling across America speaking to millions of people, I have come to realize that I am often put in just the right place at just the right time to say just the right words to just the right audience containing just the right person, changing a life in a way too dramatic to explain. Sometimes the person walks up to me after one of those presentations and tells me right then. Other times the letter arrives weeks or months later...

This reviewer remembers God revealing something to him through Isaiah:

When men tell you to consult mediums (knowing ones) and spiritists (using the familiar spirit or old wineskin), who whisper (coo and chatter) and mutter (stomp and complain), should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult (necromancer) the dead on behalf of the living (congregation)? Is 8:19
    To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word,
    they have no light of dawn. Is.8:20
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Is 19:10

Part of the Grace-Centered group defines the EMERGING CHURCH OF CHRIST totally in terms of witchcraft or NeoPaganism.

http://www.piney.com/FPRSpectacle.html

Lordy, Lordy, Just saw that Keith Roberts will attend from:

The Cross View College of Prayer

Is that witchcraft or what? ACU's gury speaks of training Facilitators, Chanellers and Facilitators. What's next?

Looks like they need some supernatural help?

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Miracles Come to LU?

June 27 2005, 11:02 AM 

How messed up has our thinking become, when this is supposed to be a negative list.

• Stop worrying about finances!

• Rapidly eliminate debt -- including house and cars

• Save for the future and retire with confidence

• Restore harmony in your marriage

• Have money left over at the end of every month

• Enlist God’s supernatural involvement in your finances

• Experience freedom from financial bondage

Granted, we don't use the word supernatural that often, but that doesn't mean much more than praying to God for wisdom in stewardship.

Financial troubles and debt are a HUGE problem in our society. They rob families of joy and peace and often cause couples to split. If the church can help people with these issues from a Biblical perspective, where's the negative?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Robbing God

June 27 2005, 9:14 PM 

When Malachi spoke of ROBBING GOD he began with: "This warning is for YOU oh Priests."

FALSE churches ROB God. First, there is no Biblical role for which you should pay.

Next, Jesus commanded that ALMS go from our hands into the hands of the POOR.

Paul, DID NOT establish a law of giving other than the normal ethical role of THOSE WHO PROSPERED should help those WHO ARE DESTITUTE.

Wouldn't it be better to put EVERYONE to work as Paul commanded and exampled and ALL of church history agrees, and the HE would have something to GIVE to the poor. That is what Paul COMMANDED Timothy to do.

Paul made it PERFECTLY CLEAR that if they took up money AFTER he arrived his very presence would be EXTORTION which he lumped with adultery.

So, how about selling the TEMPLE which sucks enough of the people's MONEY to solve many of their problems. Still take up a collection and give it ALL to the poor. The poor are defined as DESTITUTE.

All for the DESTITUTE but not ONE MITE to the INSTITUTE.

Did you see that Jesus commended the poor woman for giving her MITE. However, perhaps because they TOOK it, he promised that the temple would be dismantled stone by stone.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Robbing God

June 28 2005, 10:20 AM 

Ken,

You just don't get it. These are attempts to help Christians with stewardship. It is every bit as important as marriage enrichment, parenting, etc. They also create an open door to introduce friends or neighbors to a church that is concerned with their problems (as Jesus was). Debt is one of the most rampant problems in our society.

In turn, individuals who handle these issues better make for a healthier congregation which gives more and is better able to do God's work.

Do you honestly think that God would prefer for Christians to suffer with these problems and not have the church help to train & encourage Biblical principles to bring them closer to God's plan for their lives?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Robbing God

June 28 2005, 4:41 PM 

B: you hypervent!

Re-read the Kregg Hood stuff: do you speak in tongues and HOPE that the dead will be raised soon? Do you believe in the SEED MONEY GIVING?

Do you believe the URBAN LIES that old so and so was about starving: she sold her only transportation and gave the money to the STAFF INFECTION. The VERYEEE next day, her boss called her in and gave her a $5,000.oo raise?

Do you believe that NOT giving to the INSTITUTE is ROBBING God and "no robbers will go to heaven?"

That is what is promoted by Kregg Hood, Bruce White etal. No one has said ANYTHING against financial planning which you can do WITHOUT calling in help from a REP for "christian church literature" and who speaks in tongues or perform miracles or YEARNS for the beginning of RAISING THE DEAD or defense of the purely WACKO church misleaders in the world?

Kregg Hood--along with ALL of the PhDuhs--is painfully ignorant of the WHOLE Old Testament and the MEANING of the Tithe. The head Heretic Herder will undoubtely be there defending the Lord's Supper as a SACRIFICIAL MEAL WITH GOD WHERE HE EATS WHILE WE BURN THE FAT AND JUBILATE.

One suspects that EXPERTS will be there SWIPING the heritage of people from old widows to keep the ship afloat which is being SUNK by the very anti-church experts being called in.

Do you DEFEND the notion that Joe Beam's books will DO FOR YOU what the Bible claims for God's Word? Do you believe that if YOU find yourself in a bookstore fondling one of Joe's books that YOU should not think that YOU decided to go to the store and YOU should not think that YOU decided to pick up Joe's book? Do you believe that God jerked you up by the seat of your pants and TRANSPORTED you to the store JUST so you could be exosed to Joe? Do you believe that Joe reads minds?

So, don't INFILTRATE and DIVERT: the issue is NOT financial planning but I will betcha that a flock of vultures will gather selling books, CDs, and Mutual Funds which JUST HAPPEN to be in their INVENTORY that day.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Robbing Students?

June 29 2005, 1:15 PM 

Guy holding a local meeting claims that in 2006 Lipscomb and the GA will announce a merger with the Christian Church.

It is a fact that they are loaded with PhDuhs who hate the church of Christ and are TRAINED to be ignorant of the church and the Bible. I am assured that Steve did not JUST LEAVE. Is that because the LOADED STAFF has usurped control and He will NOT go with the treachery? Or has the other good source which says that the ALUMNI have been aroused proven correct? If this is the fact then they will have to PURGE lock, stock and wine skin to ever gain ANY credibility again.

I will not divulge any e-mail you may send me because the EQUAL BUT OPPOSITE danger is that the REACTIONARY wing will take over simply because ALL PENDULUMS SWING.

Or, you may want to go visit out of town and post some information on this forum. Surely there must be ONE faithful person in the Bible department which does not fall for the illiteracy about Isaiah that THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THEIR WORSHIP. Or the insanity that the Lord's Supper should be a Sacrificial Meal where God eats WHILE we burn the fat with GREAT JUBILATION. Or the totalinsanity of having the STAFF INFECTION of a Calvinist who specializes in stealing church houses.

My information is that the latest JOB is not as high powered as claimed but is the same task Mack Wayne Craig had when he was booted.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Lipscomb--Kregg Hood--Joe Beam--Jeff Walling
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral