Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Anonymous
(no login)

a response to crump

December 3 2006, 1:16 AM 

"Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)
For the FaithSite Clan: An Old Adage
December 1 2006, 1:42 PM

An old adage says: "If you can't say something good, say nothing at all."

To paraphrase an old adage: If the folks at FaithSite know nothing more than to come here to this site to revile and slander and if they haven't a clue about how to post a message conducive to Christian living here as they were invited to do, then they should do themselves and everybody else a favor by posting NOTHING at all. They will avoid becoming revilers as listed in 1 Cor. 6:9-10 (KJV) and thus will have a better chance of inheriting the Kingdom of God.

To rebuke the liberal heresy at FaithSite is neither to revile nor to slander, but to put the heretics back on the strait and narrow path to salvation, if they will but heed the Truth of the Word of God.'

If you only say it, but don't live it, you are only making noise (1 Cor. 13), praying on the street corner to be seen by others (Matt. 6:5).

I find the religion on the sight to be nothing more than lip service. I say this, "neither to revile nor to slander, but to put the heretics back on the strait and narrow path to salvation, if they will but heed the Truth of the Word of God."

Practice what you preach. Walk the talk. Live a life worthy of the Savior whose name you claim to wear.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

A Response to Vjo

December 3 2006, 11:11 AM 

Vjo: "Practice what you preach. Walk the talk. Live a life worthy of the Savior whose name you claim to wear."

And we all could say the same about vjo.

Purge the hate. Find Christ's love.

Respond to this message   
v-jo
(no login)

response to crump

December 4 2006, 12:37 PM 

crump's post:

"Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)
A Response to Vjo
December 3 2006, 11:11 AM

Vjo: "Practice what you preach. Walk the talk. Live a life worthy of the Savior whose name you claim to wear."

And we all could say the same about vjo.

Purge the hate. Find Christ's love."

Stop lying. I do not hate anyone.

Stop writing about me and to me.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(no login)

Lying—accusing another person of…

December 5 2006, 12:30 AM 

v-jo,

But it’s OK for you to preach to Dr. Crump by saying—“Practice what you preach. Walk the talk. Live a life worthy of the Savior whose name you claim to wear”—as if that didn’t apply to every Christian? That’s quite a directive coming from you … it seems.

Accusing someone of lying?

And claiming—“I do not hate anyone”?

Calm down, v-jo. Your paranoia is too intense—hatred in your posts and messages is quite evident.

Donnie

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

That hijacked site described

December 4 2006, 1:28 AM 

Tom,

I [myself] do not always have the desire to respond or dialogue or answer questions, either. Am I obligated to do so? I don’t think so. Usually in these cases, I have already said all there is to say. If that is to be considered an embarrassment, then, that is no longer my problem.

Tom, you said, “IN MY OPINION, he has done more to damage the cause of Christ at the other site than is imaginable.”

I will have to disagree with you on that one. If there’s any damage done, it’s to the ego of any “progressive, liberal-minded member of the church” posting at Faithsite.

I am aware that posters and readers of that hijacked site are also comprised of conservative, truth-believing members of the church—and they are opposed to what the apostates and change agents are doing—several things that are very damaging to the church. I have received e-mails from some of these folks. For example, recently, one brother in Christ wrote:

“I see you have your hands full of the scoffers from faithblight. Truly nothing useful since the banishment of you, Ken, Bill and others defending the faith. ... Continue your work. I am sure there are others that benefit from your fight.”

I’m sure you have noticed Bill’s name listed? Hmmm!

What a description of the hijacked site! I looked for a good definition of the word “blight.” An online dictionary defines the word as—disfigurement, disease, stain, scar, blot, affliction, disfigure [v.], impair [v.]. That site ... appropriately described, huh?

Anyway, I can just hear these Christians saying, “Right on, Dr. Crump, keep on teaching the truth.”

Again, I’m standing by what I said earlier—that the opinion concerning “an embarrassment or damaging” to the cause of Christ certainly depends on one’s alignment or affiliation.

Here’s a very good example of a real embarrassment or damage to the cause of Christ—when the poster “ServantForHim,” who claims to be a member of the church and an aspiring elder of his congregation, teaches that it is OK to use instrumental music in the assembly [he has posted twice already relative to this confession—so far].

Tom, as much as I have known about your strong opposition to the inanimate instrumental music participating in the assembly of living Christians, I wonder why you haven’t considered this propaganda an embarrassment to the church?

IMHO, it is damaging to the church when one brother unabashedly accuses another [by actually using these words]: “… that he will lie, cheat and probably steal to make his point all without the … ‘cajones’ … to engage in civil discussion with others.”

Donnie

P.S.: Tom, your messages … in regard to the use of instrumental music—which is damaging to the church and the brotherhood—currently practiced at Oak Hills and, more recently, at Richland Hills … are greatly appreciated. Please continue to update us regarding this issue at both Hills when time permits.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(no login)

Re: That hijacked site described

December 4 2006, 7:04 AM 

Donnie, while I very much appreciate your comments, I do not agree with your admonision regarding Doctor.

We know that he has lied and cheated. That is undeniable. To me, it does a greater disservice to the brotherhood to allow him to act in this manner. Hopefully, he will repent.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(no login)

Re: Re: That hijacked site described

December 5 2006, 12:34 AM 

Tom,

I think we both have agreed to disagree.

Sorry, I cannot be persuaded to believe any of the accusations for one moment. Dr. Crump will not cease to proclaim the truth. I know that without a doubt.

This is what’s undeniable, instead, that ex-members of the NT church we both know, especially those at Faithblight, are the ones who take pleasure in demeaning and bashing the church they used to be members of. Phil and Walt and Waltism at Faithblight—I think they and their cohorts are the ones you and I should be dealing with. They hate the New Testament church!

Donnie

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Wise up everyone!

December 4 2006, 3:55 PM 

Everyone take a breath & calm down!! Read about Dr. Errico's & Dr. Lamsa's work--let that put a further ruffle in your cap, but more hopefully some sane & logical reason to your thinking. The BIBLE was written for us not TO US--take time to read about the seven keys to understanding the Bible--if your mind, view, or eyes haven't changed by then--well that's okay because one day it will. I am reading all of this S@#$ written by you ignorant folks (don't be mad--I used to be one of you) but once you do know the Truth--all of of this bickering & non-sense will stop..Peace & Blessings to all of you, Angie

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

To be continued…

December 6 2006, 2:50 AM 

Thanks to Ken Sublett for initiating this thread. We have witnessed and keenly observed personal idiosyncrasies and individual differences—albeit unrelated to doctrinal issues—expressed in varying sizes, shapes and forms. Hopefully, the heated exchanges have not caused any abnormal rise in body temperature or the blood to boil. The good thing is that Ken’s lessons and messages, I believe, have helped to “cover a multitude of” misgivings, false accusations, unjustified suspicions and insults.

The question of why the site that features “Grace Centered Magazine” and “RubelShelly.com” out-rightly reject conservative posters and messages, but freely embrace mean-spirited ex-church of Christ and liberal posters—such a question has not been adequately answered. Perhaps, the question itself is the answer?

One poster over there had this to say:

“Well, the feeble-minded Powers-That-Be could not stand against the Truth so they did the underhanded thing as we predicted and locked the thread. It was the only thing they could do. They lost and had egg (and perhaps something less pleasant) all over their faces.

The true Bible believers who post here [at Faithsite, d.c.] knew that this would happen. It was a trick of the pharisees and the pharisees acted according to their neture. There is no room for anything that opposes them, especally when it is God's Truth.

We take comfort in the fact that God's will is prevailing elsewhere and their kind is losing ground. Soon they will be just an unpleasant chapter in the story of the church.”
    [sic]

The above poster is a “cofC” preacher[?] with Waltitis. He borrowed his prediction from me after I had mentioned—“This thread is about to be locked, but not deleted, if nothing else constructive or of redeeming value ensues. … It is not too late to submit messages conducive to Christian living.”

In an earlier post, the Walt-mentored preacher stated: “All those CM'ers know how to do is lie and distort, then try to pretend they are conservatives. They are some of the best liberal infiltrators I've ever seen.”

What a typical change agent who specializes in personal attacks—and hardly anything in regard to doctrinal issues! He has “conservatives” and “liberals” ill-defined. He even equates the “Pharisees” with the “liberals.”

Well, the discussion of the “hijacked site” is being continued in Part II with the intent of accepting only messages conducive to increased knowledge of the truth and devoid of personal attacks.

Donnie

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 18 9 10 11 12 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter