Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Zoe
(no login)

What Is Going On Here?

August 30 2006, 12:00 PM 

Is this site an anti-Christ site? Everyone who claims to be a Christian, and shows evidence of Christ in their life is treated horribly.

The woman you call "alleged preacher's wife" has been unfairly ridiculed by all of you. You should either stop and repent, or continue on, but stop your call for Biblical obeservance and church unity.

There is an overtone... No, not an overtone, a blatant air of hypocricy here.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

You need your CAPTAIN APOLLYON secret code right!

August 31 2006, 3:55 PM 

People are just poking fun at the HENsters at faith slighted forum: God said that the singers/musicians at Sinai were LAUGHINGSTOCKS to the outsider so WHY NOT? A few old ladies have made sure that any one who tries to drop some seed other than TARES get the seed plucked up and the planter PECKed out of the coop. I am on my FOURTH new head. If you even quote the Bible one of the prophesied JESTERS just MOONS you trying to divert from truth. They have a cuckoo clock who WALTzes you until you drop dead and NEVER can exegete "JESUS WEPT."

If you quote the BIBLE those who went to Babble School to learn how to do a legalistic loophole around NO PREACHERS or SANGERS on the list in Ephesians 4 FLOG you with SPURS and BOTH wings and PECK you to death. They DO fulfill the PROPHETIC TYPE used by John.

The RIGHT wing of the RULEsters and the left wing of the HENsters make sure that you get the treatment Paul got from the SILVERSMITHS and from the "handlers" of the "female worship minister" who had a PHYTHIAN Spirit. Now, the Pythians were defeated at the Oracle of Delphi where Apollo or Abaddon or Apollyon USED the "muses" or LOCUSTS as his musical worship team: John calls them SORCERERS in Revelation 18.

The left wing is manned by PECKster and MOONbeam (goddess Selene). The Right wing is MANned by S.E.ster: You will notice that the whole SEED is missing even if it didn't get PECKstered like the BIRD demons.

In the legends (with historical basis) by Homer, the holy whore CIRCE or KIRKE gets her name WORSHIPPED each time we say CHURCH. Gad, the hostile tribe and God (demon) of fortune gets worshipped each time we use the generic word GOD. Circe, as defined by John in Revelation 17-18 used MUSIC and DRUGS symbolicof the LOCUSTS or MUSES of Apollyon as SORCERERS. The SIRENS were less DESIRABLE mates of the half-chicken type as HENsters who ruled the roost. The way to keep the SIRENS (whatever the sex) from seducing you with music and "using" you was to use MOLY which is GARLIC. You will notice that the Sirens are REALLY part CHICKKEN:

You don't know this but NIKE is also NICO: So the NicoLaitains are the LAITY being taken captive by NICO. She is the SHE-GOAT who is also named CAPELLA. This it the SELF-PLEASING Paul outlawed from the Assembly because ALL arousal forms of singing with or without instruments are defined as ENCHANTMENTS or SORCERY. Read Rev 18:22f and see if YOU can decode it.
    "Demophon, the favourite of Sophocles, once kept as his mistress, when he himself was still young, the 'she-goat' Nico, although she was older. She was nicknamed She-goat because she had once devoured that tall lover, Greensprout Thallu

Delicatus : sermo, Cantu flexiones, soft, tender, delicate: capella (a she goat), Addicted to pleasure; luxurious, voluptuous; and subst., a voluptuary, a wanton, effeminate

The SAD songs they wanted to use to seduce Jesus when they PIPED were tragedies in song and called THE GOAT SONGS: the idea was to pervert you.

"The story is told of Nico, the 'she-goat,' that when a man named Python had at one time abandoned her and taken up with the fat woman Euardis, only, it seems, to send for Nico again at a later time, she said to the slave who came to get her: 'Now that Python has become chockfull of PORK-tenderloin, is he fit to switch round again to GOAT-meat?'"

Capella was once the NURSE of Zeus (Jove/Jupiter) and as ZOE she is the Mother of the Gods.

Now, here is NIKE or the winged victory. It could aso be a picture of HERMES or MERCURY. Some of the new change agents FACILITATING the domination claim that John was not inspired and he got his idea for the LOGOS from Greek philosophy (where they also got the trinity). You will notic that "she" is also PART CHICKEN.

Don't worry: those who have the Captain Apollyon and the Nine Muses Secred Code ring will be able to dial in and interpret. However, Jesus didn't tell them how to decode John or Paul: the see the word SPEAK and it always gets scrambled to mean MAKE MUSIC.

John wrote so that a literate Christian school boy who had grown up hearing Homer recited or other stories would have KNOWN more than any PhDuh knows when they POINTEDLY create a CHURCH INSTITUTION which looks EXACTLY like the one John was warning about in Revelation as the MARK of the end times. You don't have to know the Classics: just know enough that there is NO law of preaching, law of listening to sermons, law of singing or law of Giving. Therefore, when you see these SIGNS know that harvest time is very soon. You just have to be smart enough to see what Jesus EXAMPLED in the synagogue, Paul commanded for the self-assemblers and what the historic church knew.

When a PhDuh tells you a LIE and wants you to PAY him then you know that Hell was prepared for liars. If we can read Isaiah 30 we will aslo know that it was prepared for musical afficters and the MARK that people are being "cornered" for it is the sound of Wind, String and Percussion instruments.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Max Moon
(no login)

Wow, I'm touched.

September 2 2006, 2:02 PM 

I am actually a leader of the left wing. And you put me up there with Peck. I really do appreciate your compliment. It means a lot.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Bumped again?

September 16 2006, 11:34 PM 

I was accused of swiping a concept from someone about the sexual seduction in the garden of Eden. I posted the following response and as usual they poured GRACE all over my head accusing me of twisting Scriptures and being like Satan. Same old FaithSlight wrecking crew. Without even giving me a chance to say that I needed to get out of the sand box--especially since Bri-Ann jumped in, they CUT ME off.

Here is what I posted to prove that Paul and all recorded history sees the seduction of Eve as sexual and the "serpent" as a Musical Enchanter the same Ophis in Revelation whose speakers, singers and musicians are called SORCERERS which is the same meaning as the Serpent.

I hardly believe there is enough grace to call posted scripture twisted and Satanic. Here is what gets banned rather than refuted:

FIRST: Any Jewish Scholar would be experts in the prophets which are NOT part of modern New Testament "Christianity." Both Isaiah and Ezekiel identify Tyre with Lucifer in the garden of Eden.

Thou hast BEEN in EDEN the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy TABRETS and of thy PIPES was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Ezekiel 28:13

The king/queen of Babylon adds STRING instruments.

In Isaiah The king/queen of Tyre is identified as the "singing and harp playing prostitute in Eden."

And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot. Isaiah 23:15

Here is the song of the prostitute:

Take an harp , go about the city, thou that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered. Isaiah 23:16

And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the Lord will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth. Isaiah 23:17

This is repeated in Revelation 17 and 18 where the Babylon Harlot's operatives: speakers, singers and musicians are called SORERERS by which the world was or is being deceived.

SECONDLY: Paul warned of being BEGUILED by pointing to Eve whom the "Jewish authorities" taught meant a SEXUAL attack.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to ONE HUSBAND, that I may present you as a CHASTE VIRGIN to Christ.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent BEGUILED Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3

Why would Paul MISLEAD you by using a REAL sexual deception to a spiritual deception? Beguiled is the Greek:

G1818 exapatao ex-ap-at-ah'-o From G1537 and G538 ; to seduce wholly:--beguile, deceive.

Liddel and Scott: exapataô deceive or beguile, deceive thoroughly, surround yourself with compassion for your swindling tricks, seduce a woman, Hdt.2.114

http://www.piney.com/Heredotus2.html

"As soon as he received the intelligence, Thonis sent a message to Proteus, who was at Memphis, to this effect: "A stranger is arrived from Greece; he is by race a Teucrian, and has done a wicked deed in the country from which he is come.

Having beguiled the wife of the man whose guest he was, he carried her away with him, and much treasure also. Compelled by stress of weather, he has now put in here. Are we to let him depart as he came, or shall we seize what he has brought?" Proteus replied, "Seize the man, be he who he may, that has dealt thus wickedly with his friend, and bring him before me, that I may hear what he will say for himself."
    First, thou didst seduce the wife of thy own host- then,
    not content therewith, thou must violently excite her mind,
    and steal her away from her husband.
Thirdly: JOHN IDENTIFIED CAIN AS OF THAT WICKED ONE.

1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Not as Cain, who was OF THAT WICKED ONE, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brothers righteous. 1 John 3:12

G3834 panourgia pan-oorg-ee'-ah From G3835 ; adroitness, that is, (in a bad sense) trickery or sophistry:(cunning) craftiness, subtilty.

L&S: Panourg-eô dared a righteous crime, to be adulterated,
panourg-ia Knave, rogue, villian

The Enchanters or Seers were the mantis diviner, seer, prophet, .Ag.1202, Ch.559, Eu. 169 (lyr.); ho mantis mantin ekpraxas eme, of Apollo and Cassandra, Id.Ag.1275; of the Pythian priestess, of Dionysus, toude manteôs chorou of this prophetic band, II. a kind of grasshopper, the praying mantis, Mantis religiosa,

These were the Prophesying Muses Paul identified as the UNLEASHED LOCUSTS or grasshoppers!

LOOKING AT 11:3 AGAIN The older scholars saw this as both Adam and Eve sexually handled: Eve was seduced but Adam was led by her. That is because Satan is SHEtain and Lucifer is seen as bisexual.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent BEGUILED Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3

2 Cor 11:3 phoboumai de mê pôs, hôs ho OPIS exêpatêsen Heuan en têi panourgiai autou, phtharêi ta noêmata humôn apo tês haplotêtos [kai tês hagnotêtos] tês eis ton christon.

The serpent or Nachash in Hebrew is OPHIS in Greek:
The serpent was a Musical Enchanter or enchantress.

Phtharêi phtheirô Corrupt

b. seduce a woman, hupo tês thugatros adikoumenon kai Dionusiou tou phtheirantos autên kinaidou

The kinaidou were the

A. catamite, Pl.Grg.494e, etc.: generally, lewd fellow, 2. public dancer

Phtheiro (g5351) fthi'-ro; prob. strength. (to pine or waste): prop. to shrivel or wither, i.e. to spoil (by any process) or (gen.) to ruin (espec. fig. by mor. influences, to deprave): - corrupt (self), defile, destroy

Phthoggos (g5353) fthong'-gos; from 5350; utterance, i.e. a musical note (vocal or instrumental): - sound.

Phthengomai -utter a sound or voice, of the flute, of the lyre, phorminx, whether it rings sound or cracked, palamêisi to clap with the hands,

We leave it to others to DISPROVE the historic view that this speaks of a SEXUAL ATTACK just as Cain and Able as the theme of the TWO SONS speak of the agriculturists who practiced FERTILITY CULTS while the Shepherd allowed their "gods" move as THEY moved: what God said of Himself.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

FaithSite Groping for New Topics, Eliminates "Competition"

September 19 2006, 6:16 PM 

Now that FaithSite (FS) has apparently rid itself of all "conservative" posters, it seems to be groping for new topics of discussion. The liberals there seem a bit dazed about what topics should be posted, and everybody there is searching. Recent exchanges there anticipated more "mature" discussions, and one liberal poster had compared previous days to being in the "first grade."

It is true that the FS liberals had desired more "debate" and more meaningful discussions, but what they do not, cannot, or will not admit is that when the conservatives provided them with ample opportunities for debate, the liberals howled and resorted to their usual "defense" tactics of hurling insults and personal attacks. I had earlier posted a message there which had compared the liberals' responses to those of little children engaged in arguments. The liberals would first banter back and forth about who was right and wrong, just as children do, then when they could not gain the upper hand over the strong, Bible-believing conservatives, the liberals would start the distractions with name-calling and personal attacks, again just as little children do. Case in point: in referring to conservatives, one liberal "preacher" declared that conservatives wouldn't know grace if it jumped up and "bit them in the butt."

The FS liberals were truly bested by an apparent Muslim, whom the folks there nicknamed "Bod." This man really challenged the liberals' faith to the point that the liberals really knew not how to defend their own Christian faith. They attempted a few scriptural rebuttals, but Bod simply refuted them, and the liberals did not know how to answer. So they again resorted to their worn-out tactics of insults and personal attacks against "Bod" and even solicted the conservatives to help in the "attacks." Bod found the proceedings a bit amusing but remained ever-patient, while most conservatives were of the opinion that since the liberals had declared FS to be "their" site, the ball was in their court, so to speak. Bod even challenged a few liberals to a debate, yet they evaded him; one liberal instead chose to go to bed. Unable to best Bod, the liberals next decided to give him the silent treatment by "ignoring" him (they tried the same on us conservatives). Finally the FS moderators stepped in and banned not only Bod but all conservatives as well.

At FS, the policy now seems to be that if the liberals can't win, they just eliminate the "competition." Not much maturity there, I must say.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Max Moon
(no login)

?

September 19 2006, 10:32 PM 

Bill,

You want some dinner with that whine?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: ?

September 20 2006, 3:31 AM 

"At FS, the policy now seems to be that if the liberals can't win, they just eliminate the "competition." Not much maturity there, I must say."

I'm glad that's not the policy here!

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: ?

September 20 2006, 8:21 AM 

Thanks for the offer, but I don't drink. After seeing the performance of you liberals against Bod, how do you like your crow prepared--baked, fried, or stewed? After all, FS is YOUR site, and YOU knuckled under to Bod! I'd hang my head in shame, man.

Respond to this message   
The Real Conservative, Max Moon
(no login)

The Real Liberal

September 20 2006, 12:08 PM 

The real liberal is Dr. Bill Crump. Gets banned, comes back with a new name. Gets his IP recognized. Gets banned, Comes back with a different name yet again, as he cannot accept the rules of Faithsite like most liberals, and then gets banned again.

And like a typical liberal, he whines and whines and whines, about life not being fair, oh woe is me.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

CROW-Magnum

September 20 2006, 6:12 PM 

Does Max like his CROW baked at 325 degrees or 450 degrees? I need to alert the CM chefs to prepare the dish so he can savor it just right! Maybe we should track down Bod to solicit his suggestions for preparing such a fitting dish for CROW-eating liberals like Max Moon.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

I don't know what YOU saw...

September 22 2006, 3:54 PM 

I thought the "liberals" at faithsite dealt with Bod very well.
They refuted Biblcally and truthfully everything he had to say.

They treated him as Jesus would, for the most part. He was trying to cause trouble, and they wouldn't let him. I don't know Dr. Crump, what you were looking at, but you're beating your chest as if Bod accomplshed something.

For one, he didn't.
For two, it scares me that IF he had, you would be so proud of an unbeliever.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

The Liberals Beat Their Breasts and Screamed

September 23 2006, 12:35 AM 

The liberals at FS attempted to refute Bod, but unfortunately they did not prevail. As I said earlier, they did use some Scripture, but apparently it wasn't enough. Much of their so-called "defense" consisted of name-calling and hurling personal attacks, much like they did when they felt threatened or thought that they were being backed into a corner by the Christian conservatives. Hence, the liberals used terms like: "pagan," "unbeliever," and "son of Satan" against Bod. When that didn't work well, the liberals tried the old silent treatment, again like they did with the conservatives. When that didn't work either, they banned Bod and the conservatives together and just got rid of the "competition." That is, they took the easy way out.

Christians should never be "proud" to see other Christians stumbling to defend their faith. But perhaps being humbled by a non-believer will teach the liberals at FS to study the Word of God more and leave the insults and personal attacks in the school yard.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

MOON goddess part of the TRINITY.

September 20 2006, 7:48 PM 

THE WARNING OF ISRAEL UNDER THE CURSE OF LAW

In the pagan TRINITY, the Father is the SUN: you remember Rubel advising to think of the S.O.N. God as the S.U.N. god and baptizing SANTA the giver of all gifts. Think about Max Lucado and the Cosmic Christmas which has Lucifer forcing God to slip Jesus in as a "vial of light": right out of The Gnostic Gospels.

The MOTHER is the MOON and has some gender confusion.

When God abandoned Israel to worship the STARRY HOST it was the worship of the sun, moon and stars. The "wandering stars" were the planets which seemed to have a mind of their own. God outlawed images of things to be worshipped and assuredly He denounced "the idolatry of talent."
    The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth: Deut 4:18

And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. Deut 4:19

Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the Lord your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the Lord thy God hath forbidden thee. Deut 4:23

For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. Deut 4:24
The crescent moon also represents the filthy fertility cult of the mother goddess who is called Allah, Circe [church], Venus [Lucifer, Zoe] , Artemis, Aphrodite, Medusa etc., etc.

You may have seen this one on another forum: the moon goddess was usually a man impersonating a female

This is the moon goddess Allah with her hands on the backs of 2 leopards. This statue was found in Catal Huyuk, Turkey, near the city of Ephesus. Of course, the people in control in Jerusalem were NOT Israelites and Jesus refused to speak the good news except in parables (sto;; fools most "christians"). John refused to baptize them and identified the as a generation or RACE of vipers. The offspring of Abraham through Hagar are identified with Egypt, Mount Sinai, Jerusalem and Sodom (John 18).

The pagan trinity consisted of the worship of the sun, moon and stars.

After the Flood of Noah, the younger generation of "triads" of Gods made too much noise and the father "god" decided to destroy them all. Ea, the patron God of music [Same symbols as Lamech] engaged the FATHER GOD with little trouble. However, Tiamat (Tehowm) was a frightful goddess who made a host of ugly demons to help her. They called on Nimrod who agreed to dispatch the MOTHER GODDESS but only if they agreed that he dould be the SUPREME god. He, of course, was a great hunter AGAINST God.

He established the worship of the sun, moon and stars. Nimrod was a giant of a man who organized the people into communities [communes] and was highly skilled as a hunter of the fast multiplying wild animals. He built the Tower of Babel as an astrological observatory and there God confounded their language and scattered the people to the ends of the earth. His plan was to prevent the evil god from ever sending another flood and therefore used bitumen and fired bricks to make it a water-proof tower.

This is much like the Genun story as a composite of Jubal, Jabal, Tubal-Cain and Naaman. Remember that Jubal HANDLED instruments WITHOUT WARRANT and in a sexual sense. This same story appears in The Book of Enoch often quoted in the New Testament and defines these PERVERTED musicians under Satan as those for whom God will come with ten thousand of His saints or angels. They are under the same MOTHER GODDESS in Revelation 17 and the speakers, singers and musicians are accused by John of being SORCERERS who deceived THE WHOLE WORLD.

Phallus worship was an important part of the system with the obelisk representing the male member. If you will read the Isaiah 58 thread--which is repeated MANY TIME--you will see that the worship in JERUSALEM and now in your churches was this same perverted worship and why not: that is what God SENTENCED them to.

According to the Jewish historian Josephus, Nimrod was punished for his rebellion by Shem, one of the sons of Noah. He cut Nimrod's body into many pieces and sent it to the surrounding people as a warning against idolatry.

Nimrod's wide Semiramis, the Queen of Babylon, collected all the parts of his body except for his penis. She ordered phallic symbols or obelisks to be set up everywhere as a reminder to the people to mourn for Nimrod.

The Jews worshipped Tammuz or Adonis who means that you have to be subservient to Inanna or Semiramis or other MOTHER GODDESS in a sexual sense. SHE was the only not in history about navigating THE GATES OF HELL. Her symbol was a DOVE and that is why the PARABLE appearance of something LIKE a dove or DESCENDING like a dove. It rested on Jesus who was pronounced as the SON of a FATHER or Patriarchal God. Zoe is the Gnostic name for the same goddess who made the dumb "jehovah and logos" worship she and mother Sophia by FORMING MUSICAL WORSHIP teams. To worship WHOM? Why, to worship the MOTHER GODDESS and DAUGHTER and that is where you are at the end of the SIXTH DAY.

Another name for Nimrod was Tammuz. The cross comes from the letter T. In Israel the women mourned for Nimrod or Tammuz. It was a kind of Lent:
    1 Kings 7:21And he set up the pillars in the porch of the temple: and he set up the right pillar, and called the name thereof Jachin: and he set up the left pillar, and called the name thereof Boaz

Then he (God) brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz" (Ezekiel 8:14).

This is the same as the Osiris legend in Egypt and who was worshipped as the universal trinity of "father, mother and infant son" under Apis the golden calf at Mount Sinai. For the musical idolatry of this TRINITY God removed Grace from them and turned them over to LAW: the more musical the more WORKS INTENSIVE and therefore more legalistic. The word for law or NOMOS was identified as the MUSICAL worship teaching the laws of APOLLO who is Apollyon and his TEAM are the LOCUSTS or MUSES come to sting you.

AN END-TIME REPEAT.

Paul warned against this continuing paganism and especially linked it to the "sound of the trumpets" at Mount Sinai which had them telling God: "Don't speak to us anymore."
    Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: Heb 12:28

For the Lord For our God is a consuming fire. Heb 12:29
Job who lived about 2,000 B.C. warned:
    If I beheld the sun when it shined, or the moon walking in brightness. This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above" (Job 31:26-28).
Confession is good for lost souls. This DOVE has both a LEFT and a RIGHT wing: any time you see performers as rhetoricians, singers or musicians then Jesus identifies you as "hypocrites" and the truly literate even then identified them as "parasites" which was the name of the musicians who aided the priests in the Greek sacrificial systems. We call the a capella singers which means GOAT SINGERS and Ala Castratos in the Pope's Sistine Chapel. Especially when they sing sentimental songs they are PAN's known as the BEAST in Revelation.

Revelation 18 and all of the Bible identifies you as operatives for the MOTHER GODDESS and God knows, no FaithSlight.Com forum or most churches could operated without declaring themselves a TESTESTERONE FREE ZONE. I am certain that a MOTHER GODDESS has ascended to the HIGH PLACE. I notice that all of the "males" are bowing to Baalat.

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite
(no login)

Re: MOON goddess part of the TRINITY.

September 22 2006, 11:28 AM 

Doctor, perhaps you would like to inform the readers of Concerned Members that you refused to defend the name of Jesus Christ against this person named Bod. In fact, you took his side in his presentation of his mystic religion. You chided and harrassed those who ably defended the name of Christ.

You continue to be an embarrassment to Churches of Christ.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Tom Failed

September 23 2006, 12:51 AM 

Perhaps Tom will admit that he as one of the FS liberals failed to defend Christ against Bod. He should be absolutely ashamed that he could not refute Bod adequately. As one of those who claimed FS as his site, it was Tom's responsibility first and foremost. He and the other liberals consistently scorned us conservatives (who BTW allow Tom to post here at CM while the liberals keep us out of FS), then when Tom and the liberals were sinking at the hand of Bod, he screamed for us conservatives to "help" him "attack" Bod. Tom should know never to try to pass the buck because of his own weaknesses and inadequacies. He is responsible for himself, and he failed against Bod. Unfortunately, he's now got to live with that.

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite
(no login)

Re: Tom Failed

September 23 2006, 1:11 PM 

You picked the wrong profession, you should have been a comedian. You are a riot!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

BOTH WRONG!

September 23 2006, 2:06 PM 

I think that both the lawyer and doctor missed the perfectly obvious:

The new FEMINIST modulator--I think her name is PMS--didn't have the basic knowledge to grasp that BOD was either a false teacher or a great heckler.

I think that you could get by with any kind of hate crime until you "touched god's annointeds" named Shelly and Lucado etal who are further off base than Bod.

Not to worry: I doubt that more than a handfull even bother to read the stuff over there. Since Donnie and I have gotten the albatros off our necks I have seen some day counts on the MAD thread exceed 500 and at one time it went closer to a 1,000.

I peek in once in a while but not TOO often: I giggle all day and it hurts my sore ribs too much. Looks like even the old HENS and the HEAD PECKER don't bother too much.

I am going to prove on the MAD thread to answer some BRAMBLE road chides that DAVID was the NEGATIVE model of what Jesus was prophesied NOT TO DO. What was that? Just watch the musical churches and you will see a Branch of the David's and NOT remotely related to the SPIRITUAL David who CALLS NO ASSEMBLIES.

Therefore, they have TOTAL AUTHORITY to strip off naked and PLAY with the camp followers IF they use David for their musical authority.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

An Important Question for Tom

September 23 2006, 3:11 PM 

Unfortunately, Tom is resorting to the usual liberal tactic of name-calling because he lost. Now I realize that down deep inside, Tom is angry, hurt, ashamed, bitter, and dispirited because he couldn't hold his own against Bod, and it's somewhat natural that he try to make himself look good by vainly attempting to make someone else look bad. So he lashes out at conservatives. But that's not a very mature way to behave. Tom really does need to get a grip on his life and get his emotions under control. It ain't too healthy to remain in a tizzy all the time!

So to help with that, I have a very important question to ask Tom: Does he prefer to eat CROW that's baked at 350 degrees or 425 degrees? Maybe Tom can get together with Max Moon, who's also having to eat CROW as a result of his failure with Bod, and decide. Better yet, since ALL the liberals at FS are having to eat CROW because they all failed with Bod, let them put ALL their heads together and decide which is the best temperature to bake the CROW with which they must stuff themselves.

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite
(no login)

Re: An Important Question for Tom

September 23 2006, 4:47 PM 

Doctor, one is extremely ignorant on your part is calling me a "liberal." If you had read any of my posts, you would know that I agree with you on instrmental music and baptism. It is just that you come across as such an arrogant twit that NO ONE will listen to you.

The reason that you were banned was not that you presented a conservative opinion. (And by the way, I had nothing to do with your being banned.) Your opinions were welcomed, as I believe, were mine. However, you have a way of aggravating anyone that you attempt to engage in conversation.

The facts are clear. A person came to the Faithsite website presenting neo-Eastern, Muslim religion tied somewhat in with bits of Christianity. He denied the divinity of Christ. Most on the board took issue with his beliefs and did a GOOD job of presenting the basics of Christianity. You choose not to defend you Savior and, instead, choose to belittle, deride and chastise those who defended the divinity of Christ.

Evidently, you thought you could do a better job. That may be so, but you NEVER, NOT ONCE chose to attempt to teach this lost person. Nor, have you EVER shown to ANYONE the great revelation that you have on how to convert this lost soul. You probably had your one and only chance to impart your great wisdom to this lost soul and the simple truth is you passed it up. Perhaps something that one who DID choose to defend Christ will cause some thinking to take part in Bod's mind, just perhaps. All I know is that it will not be because of anything you choose to say to him.

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite
(no login)

Re: An Important Question for Tom

September 23 2006, 7:04 PM 

Sorry, pushed the "Respond" button rather than the "Preview" button. Here is the corrected version....

Doctor, it is extremely ignorant on your part to call me a "liberal." If you had read any of my posts, you would know that I agree with you on instrumental music and baptism, to name a few topics. It is just that you come across as such an obnoxious, arrogant twit that NO ONE will listen to you.

The reason that you were banned was not that you presented a conservative opinion. (And by the way, I had nothing to do with your being banned.) Your opinions were welcomed, as I believe, were mine. However, you have a way of aggravating anyone that you attempt to engage in conversation.

The facts are clear. A person came to the Faithsite website presenting a neo-Eastern mystic, Muslim religion tied loosely in with bits of Christianity. He denied the divinity of Christ. Most on the board took issue with his beliefs and did a GOOD job of presenting the basics of Christianity. You chose not to defend your Savior and, instead, chose to belittle, deride and mock those who defended the divinity of Christ.

Evidently, you thought you could do a better job. That may be so, but you NEVER, NOT ONCE chose to teach this lost person. Nor, did you EVER show to ANYONE the great revelation that you have on how to convert this lost soul. You probably had your one and only chance to impart your great wisdom to this lost soul and the simple TRUTH is you passed it up.

Perhaps something said by one who DID choose to defend Christ will cause some thinking to take part in Bod's mind, just perhaps. All I know is that it will NOT be because of ANYTHING you chose to say to him, and THAT you can not deny.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 512 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter