Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

The Bird's A-Roastin'

September 23 2006, 8:19 PM 

The CM chefs have that CROW roastin' in their ovens and will be ready in a little while to serve to Tom and all the other fine liberals at FS who failed over Bod. My, but it do have a rather gamey smell. Of course, I've never tasted CROW, so Tom and the others will have to let us know what it's like. Maybe the taste is similar to snake, rat, weasel, or polecat. But since I've never tasted any of them either, I await the soon-to-be "experts" to tell us.

[Aside to Ken Sublett: Yeah, I figured Bod was some kind of heckler trying to pull the legs of the FS liberals. And he not only pulled their legs, he tore them clean off! So that's why we conservatives didn't pay Bod too much mind. But the theatrical hyperbole generated by the self-righteous liberals over Bod was just too much!]

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite
(no login)

Re: The Bird's A-Roastin'

September 23 2006, 9:02 PM 

Doctor, thanks for not responding to my points. That says a great deal of your character.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Tasted Like?

September 24 2006, 1:42 AM 

I wonder if Tom decided what that CROW tasted like, anyway. The world was kinda waitin' to know, you know.

Respond to this message   
Nadab
(no login)

Immature

September 24 2006, 5:23 PM 

Bill Crump,
Are you really a doctor?
Really?
Like, a doctor of medicine? It would make me sick to my stomach to think the guy comnig in the room to practice medicine on me was involved in the above exchange. You should be ashamed of yourself.

First of all, I've been to Faithsite, and "Bod" was dealt with in an effective and Godly way. He lost, and hasn't been back.

I think it's ironic that you are critical of faithsite's "banning" people who disagree with them. That is this site's most defining characteristic.

Either way, this crow stuff you're talking about makes you look stupid. #1- because it's not true. Anyone who knows what you're talking about, knows that Bod lost and no one you're attacking ever ate crow over it.
#2- You're supposedly an adult, even a "doctor" (if you really are a doctor), and adults- doctors in particular, don't engage in such asanine talk.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Immature

September 29 2006, 9:08 AM 

"Bod" hasn't been back to FS, because he as well as the other conservatives posting there were banned. You can't say that someone "lost" the argument because they were banned. The moderators just took the easy way out over there and eliminated the competition, simple as that. Bod got the best of the liberals, the liberals whined about it, so the moderators banned Bod, simple as that. The moderators there wanted a "closed society" of liberals, so they banned everyone who didn't post like typical liberals, simple as that.

Since the conservatives were booted out, FS has remained rather quiet, and the liberals there still admit that they are groping for topics. It should be clear that if the FS moderators really want a busy, active, site, they know what to do and whom to bring back!

Belittling me and my profession may bolster "Nadab's" ego, but it only provides a false sense of superiority. Insults and personal attacks are nothing more than marks of immaturity; those who use them do so because they know that they lack legitimate rebuttal. Just remember that those who resort to insults and personal attacks have already lost the argument.

BTW, I take it that "Nadab" was also one of the FS liberals whom Bod bested. This would explain his defensive attitude and his revulsion of the CROW that he also ate with Tom, Max, and the other FS liberals.

Respond to this message   
MaxMoon
(no login)

Faithsite Liberals and Eating Crow

September 29 2006, 5:59 PM 

I haven't eaten any crow.
And no Faithsite Conservatives were banned.
"Bod" and the Faithsite Liberals were banned.

Dr. Bill Crump got banned not once, not twice, but thrice!
And it was all for being LIBERAL.

And he didn't have to eat crow, oh no! He had to eat a
banned sandwich, and it was a triple decker!

Dr. Bill "Faithsite Liberal" Crump can whine all day long about how
he is a conservative, but only LIBERALS like him whine like
broken-hearted 12 yr old school girls.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Part Two: Sex and the Churches of the SERPENT

September 22 2006, 12:05 PM 

Don't try this is you still do FaithSlight.Con: it will break your brains.

Jesus said that truth had been hidden in PARABLES from a certain RACE or generation from the foundation of the world. A parable does not mean that events did not happen in history: it just means that YOU are not going to have a clue if you intend to CORRUPT the word which means "sell learning at retail" or "adultery." Forget it, forget it, forget it: if you are PAYING you are not going to get it: if you are CHARGING you already have IT but don't know it.
    "When Satan is spoken of or uses a "serpent", it is the figure Hypocatastasis (pronounced; hi-poe-ca-tas-ta-sis) or Implication; it no more means a snake than it does when Dan is so called in Gen. 49. 17; or an animal when Nero is called a "lion" (2 Tim.4.17), or when Herod is called a "fox" (Luke 13.32); or when Judah is called "a lion's whelp". It is the same figure when "doctrine" is called "leaven" (Matt.16.6). It shows that something much more real and truer to truth is intended. If a Figure of speech is thus employed, it is for the purpose of expressing the truth more impressively; and is intended to be a figure of something much more real than the letter of the word.
YOU still are not going to get it out of anyone who "gits up a lessun" or "spends all week writing a sermon." Forget it, forget it, forget it.

A figure of speech must not be tampered with: by adding or leaving out a word you commit the EVE FALLACY. The DIRECT COMMAND was to speak "that which is written" or "scripture" or Psalms, hymns and spiritual songs ALL of which have been delivered to the saints. If the SERMONIZE it or VERSIFY it they ARE FORCED to add to or subtract from and history knows that you never trust "rhetoricians or poets" to be KERUSSO meaning presbyters or ambassadors or heralds with an important message.

If you are paying a preacher who insists that the whole universe was created 6,000 years ago you need to fire him: you are literally MANUFACTURING unbelievers. The Bible and all contemporeaneous literature know fully well that the earth has gone through many "ages" and Genesis speaks of REcreating the "fruitful" or dry places and does not speak of the GLOBE or the billions of stars in billion of galaxies just in "our field of view." Nor, does the Bible give any hope for the "drowning" of either Satan or His SEED in the flood. The early Babylonian Literature proves that what caused the last destruction began all over again.

Doesn't that answer: "Where did Cain get his wife?" He got her from those other people among whom he would be a vagabond and who would be so different that they would kill him!
    Gen 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

The EARTH was that special "fruitful place" God created for His special race of people. Cain would have to LEAVE the FACE of the Earth and go outside of that protected area. Who is that EVERYONE who would want to murder this person? God accepted that there were EVERYONE out there! In reality, those who have not been converted, according to Paul in 2 Cor. 3, are in the land of NOD or WANDERING because they cannot see the FACE OF GOD: Only those born of water and spirit can ENTER or SEE the kingdom.
    Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark [sign of assent] upon Cain [from to strike a musical note], lest any finding him should kill him.
This was a mark which would STRIKE FEAR in people: music does that to people as NOD means wandering:
    H7013 qayin kah'-yinFrom H6969 in the original sense of fixity; a lance (as striking fast): spear.

H6969 Qun koon A primitive root; to strike a musical note, that is, chant or wail (at a funeral):lament, mourning woman.

Interesting that Cedar has the same duel meaning, and a lifeless instrument is a CARNAL WEAPON in Paul's writing.

Berowsh (h1265) ber-osh'; of uncert. der.; a cypress (?) tree; hence a lance or a musical instrument (as made of that wood): - fir (tree).

Howl, FIR tree; for the CEDAR is fallen; because the mighty are spoiled: howl, O ye oaks of Bashan; for the forest of the vintage is come down. Zec.11:2

The SEDUCTRESSES in Amos are the "Cows of Bashan." Bashan is Ugaritic: Bashan was the place of the serpent, or seed of the serpent, the nephilim offspring, Nachash "snake, serpent" with nshk "bite" provides a link between two verses in Amos speaking of the impossibility of escape 5:19 and 9:3. Interesting that the cows in Amos and the MUSIC is parallel to the wine, women and music in Isaiah 5 which is RESPONSIBLE for changing and REMOVING the word of God.

Gen 4:16 And Cain went OUT from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Where did Cain find his wife: certainly just about anywhere he might NOD or WANDER from THE FACE OF THE EARTH which is the same as from THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD . That means that Cain found his wife from among those who had not been separated by God into a "paradise" place into which the NACHASH or VIPER people could not even enter. How did the serpent get INTO the "church" or "set aside place?" That is another story which is answered in the legends pre-Moses. For now, he used Eve.

It cannot be denied: the Bible identifies TWO RADICALLY DIFFERENT generations or races of people who inhabit our present earth. In additon. the Bible identifies WOLVES in sheep's clothes and "principalities and powers in high places." He said that you cannot FIGHT these powers by using what EVERYONE recognizes from the Bible and ALL literature as CARNAL WEAPONS or LIFELESS INSTRUMENTS. Only the Word of God is the offensive and defensive weapons against the SENSE-WEAPONS used by Satan.

We have shown that Lucifer (ZOE etal) was the "singing and harp playing prostitute" in the garden of Eden and SHE is the prostitute CHURCH prophesied for now and SHE uses "speakers, singers and musicians" as SORCERERS. The MILLSTONE also carries the flutting or sounds of the milstone which MARKED the place to find the PROSTITUTES with here legs already spread.

Satan is SHEtan and Lucifer is bisexual but primarily female.
    Gen 3:14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

H342 eybah ay-baw' From H340 ; hostility enmity, hatred

H340 Ayab aw-yab' A primitive root; to hate (as one of an opposite tribe or party); hence to be hostile:be an enemy

The concept of ARABS does not identify Muslims but the sectarians in Jerusalem claimed to be of the SEED of Abraham but they were NOT Israelites: they were, in fact "Hagar, Egypt, Mount Sinai, Jerusalem, Sodom."

DSS War Rules: [ . . . ] )8[ . . . ] 19[ . . . which ] 20 [,, . they shall write . . . the trumpets of Col. 3 the battle formations, and the trumpets for assembling them when the gates of the war are opened so that the infantry might advance, the trumpets for the signal of the slain, the trumpets of 2 the ambush, the trumpets of pursuit when the enemy is defeated, and the trumpets of reassembly when the battle returns.

And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set AMBUSHMENTS against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten. 2 Chron 20: 22

H694 Arab ar-awb' From H693 ; ambush; Arab, a place in Palestine: Arab.

H693 Arab aw-rab' A primitive root; to lurk: (lie in) ambush (-ment), lay (lie in) wait

H697 'arbeh ar-beh' From H7235 ; a locust (from its rapid increase): grasshopper, locust.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

The word "SEED" of the SERPENT has the same meaning as the SEED of Eve. Therefore, in the very beginning--to those not blinded--the Bible identifies a hostile race of people who inhabited the earth before the garden QUARANTINED a new creation from what already existed outside of that enclave. This is the picture of the Church of Christ which quarantines the "school of the Bible" from the world's "worship rituals": only THERE can they eat of the tree of LIFE while the GNOSTICS outside are feeding on self-knowledge of the flesh.

The Bible is a summarized document which defines the history of the world including the TYPES or races of people and the ways their conflict plays out in all professions, governments and religions ALL of which are means of taking people CAPTIVE for their own USES: the meaning of HERESY which is achieved and outlawed by Paul as the PLEASURING of letting someome create MENTAL EXCITEMENT or the laded burden Jesus defined as "spiritual anxiety created by religious rituals." ALL of those burden laders are ARABS or LOCUSTS which in the classics and Revelation identify the MUSICAL ENCHANTERS now under Apollyon or Abaddon whose SEEKER CENTER can still be seen.

Jesus confirms BOTH the nature of the BIBLE and the nature of the SEED.
    Mt 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
The SHEtans or muses or sorcerers or musical enchanters (serpents) will be MARKED by singing PRAISE songs to praise themselves and to AMBUSH you to "take away the key to knowledge."

Psa 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
    A parable is:

Mashal (h4912) maw-shawl'; appar. from 4910 in some orig. sense of superiority in mental action; prop. a pithy maxim, usually of a metaphorical nature; hence a simile (as an adage, poem, discourse): - byword, like, parable, proverb.

Chiydah (h2420) khee-daw'; from 2330; a puzzle; hence a trick, conundrum, sententious maxim: - dark saying (sentence, speech), hard question, proverb, riddle.

Psa 78:3 Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.

Psa 78:4 We will not HIDE them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the PRAISES of the Lord, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done.

The Psalms in HEBREWS means PRAISES and has nothing to do with instruments. Therefore, the approved example of Jesus, the direct command of Paul and the historic practice of the church was to PRAISE God with the PRAISES inspired by "the Spirit of Christ." This included much of the Bible written in metrical form SPECIFICIALLY to make READING and TEACHING and ADMONISHING one another easier.

Therefore, the PRAISE SINGERS or ENCOMIASTS are heretics and the SORCERERS: McClintock and Stron identify them as "the first heresy largely pervading the church." And indeed, no one added singing for hundreds of years.

Don't PAY the vipers to HIDE that which WE HAVE HEARD which is the ONLY way to praise God.
    Mt 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
In passing the TARES were the source of ERGO or other hallucins which gave you VISONS and was used by the musical PROPHESIERS to see visions and hear voices.
    Mt 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Mt 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Mt 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Mt 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

WE cannot remove the TARES from the world but we CAN tell the difference between one and the other. When the harvest comes the tiny tare seed can be sifted and separated. We assuredly can never be excused for HIRING a TARE SOWER identified by the "creation of mental excitement" in "worship."
    Mt 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend [bend the bow: stumbling blocks: skandalon], and them which do iniquity;[violate the law]

Mt 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing [singing is wailing] and gnashing of teeth.

Mt 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jude quotes The Book of Enoch who declares that THOSE FOR WHOM God in Jesus Christ shall come with ten thousand angels are SPECIFICIALLY Satan and the "youth" He used to deceive the world with mixed-sex choirs, musical instruments, sexual dress (authentia authority Paul outlawed) and other ENCHANTMENTS.

http://www.piney.com/ApocEnoch1.html

Isaiah 30 proves that Tophet or the 'king's music grove' as a symbol of hell itself was specificially prepared for the musical deceivers and those whom they were able to deceive.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

ALL of the evidence including the prophecy of ENOCH of something to happen far, far in the future proves that the EVIL SEED are still growing. If you DENY that Satan as the "angel of light" or PREACHER IN THE MOST POPULAR PULPITS are agents of Satan then you MUST believe that the Devil is a fool. You also have to call Paul a liar for saying that THE SEED OF GOD will be OUTSIDE these "venues for Rock and Roll" and suffering reproaches with out Lord. You MUST then believe the speaking and musical liars who KNOW how easy the blind can be led who PROMISE you that they are going to bring JESUS ON THE STAGE: one of the oldest scams in history.

How is it that MUSICAL ENCHANTERS are really able to ENCHANT and CHANT you out of your pants: You, the urban sophisticated ever so wise? Would you drink the KoolAid? Of course you would if someone told you that God told them to tell you to do that. That is why God calls you sheep not able to get in out of a shower of stuff.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

For the PMS-FIT-Afflicted Liberal Churls: Hee Haw!

September 28 2006, 1:02 PM 

The mumblers at FaithSlight.con hallucinate that a CONSERVATIVE is a legalist: probably because they are afflicted with reading whole THOUGHT PATTERNS rather than, like father RasPuttin, being LIBERAL by just quoting what suits him. In the classical sense, a LIBERAL does not believe in inspiration and the FaithLess prove that by twisting Scripture. A conservative believes in inspiration and the authority of the Scriptures. The Illiterates who have not learned enough yet to be a liberal, preaches at every opportunity that ALLOWING God to convey His will by "commands, examples and inferences" was INVENTED by the neo-conservatives. When they get book learned enough to become a liberal they will understand that this is taught in the BIBLE and by all known historical scholars. The Catholics and Stoneites give themselves the liberty to just DO IT without need for authority.

Historically being LIBERAL does not mean PERMISSIVE. Rather a liberal, like Paul's command to Timothy, is that he WORKS to be able to sponsor the agape--feeding the destitute on their way to look for a day wage. Remember, if you KNOW just Christ and Him crucified you will remember that if you follow in HIS steps, you will grasp that means NOT to be ministered to BUT to minister to others. Jesus FED the poor: remember, remember, remember?

A minister actually goes out and works to have something to give to the destitute and then TEACHES (dialogs) at night when THEY have free time to learn.

The poor or DESTITUTE is what the "laying by in store" was limited to. No liberal would impose some works-intensive burden on people already stressed out from their 6 days: Jesus was liberal in giving REST from the laded burden which outlaws creating any MENTAL EXCITEMENT claiming that it attracts a Spirit God who does nto judge by what he sees and hears (Isaiah 11) Many of the chapters of isaiah identify FALSE religions before explaing the TRUE liberal shepherd who FEEDS the sheep.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal <voluntary, that is, generous; hence, magnanimous>, nor the churl said to be bountiful. Isa 32:5

A VILE PERSON IS LIKE THE THE WITCH OF ENDOR OR THE SOUNDING BRASS OF 1 COR. 13.
    Nabal (h5036) naw-bawl'; from 5034; stupid; wicked (espec. impious): - fool (-ish, -ish man, -ish woman), vile person.

Nabel (h5034) to wilt; gen. to fall away, fail, faint; fig. to be foolish... make vile, wither..

Nebel (h5035) from 5034; a skin- bag for liquids (from collapsing when empty); hence a vase (as similar in shape when full); also a lyre (as having a body of like form): - bottle, pitcher, psaltery, vessel, viol

This has the same meaning as the Familiar Spirit of the Witch of Endor which was an empty wineskin she used as an echo chamber to mubble a spell to tell the ignorant that her own amplified voice was the DEMON: she got fooled. History warns that when you PRETEND to get "mad" and claim that the spirit is speakiing to you the EVIL SPIRITS frequently steal in to MISLEAD you: that is what happend when Saul "prophesied." When the Zoeites CALL DOWN THE FIRES that is exactly what God is doing even as they sing: Isaiah 30 proves that ALL nations when they are being driven into Topheth (the king's music grove and HELL) they will HEAR the sounds of wind, string and percussion instruments. John says this is because they are SORCERERS under the Mother Goddess (Sophia mother of Zoe).

The vile HARP is also the same as the booming gongs of 1 Corinthians 13 as hi-tek echo chambers or amplifiers. By placing different sizes around the theater they became a virtual PIPE ORGAN by amplifying various tones of the singers or speakers. Paul called them Lifeless Instruments or Carnal Weapons.

A GOOD LIBERAL does not TAKE anything:
    Nadiyb (h5081) naw-deeb'; from 5068; prop. voluntary, i. e. generous; hence, magnanimous; as noun, a grandee (sometimes a tyrant): - free, liberal (things), noble, prince, willing (hearted).
For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord,
    to make empty the soul of the hungry,
    and he will cause the DRINK of the thirsty to FAIL. Isaiah 32:6
Amos and Isaiah 5 connect the WORD--HUNGER AND THIRST directly to singing and instruments.

Villany is:
    Nebalah (h5039) neb-aw-law'; fem. of 5036; foolishness, i. e. (mor.) wickedness; concr. a crime; by extens. punishment: - folly, vile, villany.

Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have
    committed adultery with their neighbours wives, and
    have spoken LYING words in my name,
    which I have NOT commanded them;,
    even I know and am a witness, saith the Lord. Je.29:23

Click below to see Ezekiel (not covered under PhDuh) warned after he warned about the women lamenting for Tammuz in the temple and the men holding their sun-rise service.

http://www.piney.com/MuEzek13.html

You will remember that the Songs and Sermons have been writen by The Spirit OF Christ (2 Cor 3, 1 Pet 1:11, Rev 19:10). They have been once delivered by the Apostle-Prophets in a mouth to mouth or face to face way and Peter said that if they DON'T speak that delivered Word it is a MARK that they are a false prophet. Any preacher who denies that God has the same right THEY have is a false teacher: don't feed him, all history calls the speakers, singers and musicians both hypocrites and PARASITES.

The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right. Isa 32:7
    And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments
    of a foolish (vile) shepherd. Zech 11:15

Instruments (h3627) kel-ee'; from 3615; artillery, bag, instrument,
    jewel, that is made of, psaltery, weapon,

For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which
    shall NOT visiT those that be cut off,
    neither shall seek the young one,
    nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still:

but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and
    tear their claws in pieces. Zech 11:16

Woe to the IDOL shepherd that leaveth the flock
    the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye:
    his arm shall be clean dried up, and
    his right eye shall be utterly darkened. Zech 11:17

he DEVISETH wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.

Paul said that the MANY teachers plaguing the new churches were mercinary and Peter said that the MOSTLY preachers CORRUPT the Word: that means to SELL TEACHING AT RETAIL. They just DEVISETH their own songs and sermos so that, like the Pharisees, they can SELL them for a higher bag of FLEECE. These PROPHECY SELLERS in Ezekiel 13, including women, went to the workshops of evil to STEAL WORDS ONE FROM ANOTHER. Then they "made souls fly" which along with "prophesying" implicated the use of singing and instruments to seduce what Lucian of Samosata called "fat heads and simpletons" by blowing the flute.
    For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins:
    they afflict the just, they take a bribe [collections], and
    they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right. Am.5:12

Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs;
    for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. Amos 5:23

That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes;
    yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat? Am.8:6

And I will turn your feasts into mourning,
    and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth
    upon all loins, and baldness upon every head;
    and I will make it as the mourning of an only son,
    and the end thereof as a bitter day. Amos 8:10

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send
    a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
    but of hearing the words of the Lord: Amos 8:11

But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. Isa 32:8

Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech. Isa 32:9

Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come. Isa 32:10

Tremble, ye women that are at ease; be troubled, ye careless ones: strip you, and make you bare, and gird sackcloth upon your loins. Isa 32:11

They shall lament for the teats, for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine. Isa 32:12

Upon the land of my people shall come up thorns and briers; yea, upon all the houses of joy in the joyous city: Isa 32:13

A TRUE shepherd NEVER leads them into the SOUNDS OF RUSHING WATERS but to REST beside QUIET waters. Jesus DIED to give us rest FROM the religious rituals which ALWAYS create great stress if someone promises to bring you into the presence of a Deity.

Those who "sing where the Bible sings" are the TRUE liberals because they do not impose the CLERGY BURDEN which means "spiritual anxiety" and the "extra tax not in time of war." This BURDEN is defined by both Hebrew and GREEK as SINGING.

Music is CONSERVATIVE in that it attempts to hang on to that which began in the garden of Eden and fueled ancient Babylon. Scholars speaking of the BREAK UP of modern "christendon" such as Joseph Campbell note that when people LOSE FAITH in their religion they CRACK AWAY to the Archaic. Revelation 18 identifies the ancient Babylon religion for the end time where the speakers, singers and musicians are accused by John with practicing sorcery BY WHICH the nations are deceived.

We had a 700 count day at CM this week: too bad that you guys and dolls have to mubble to one another in the middle of a PMS FIT.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

They're STILL Eating CROW

September 29 2006, 11:49 PM 

All the FS liberals ate CROW and are still eating it every time they bring up the subject of Bod. They'll deny it, swear they haven't touched it, won't confess to choking it down, but the fact remains that they ATE CROW because Bod got the best of them, or bested them. Once again, ya got bested, buds. It's a stark reality, but reality it is, friends and neighbors. Now I realize that it's wretchedly shameful and they won't own up to it, but we all know what happened between Bod and the FS liberals. When the libs couldn't win against a superior debater like Bod, who knew his faith better than the libs knew theirs, they simply got rid of the competition to "save face." And now the libs are eternally bent on riding the conservatives because of the libs' own shortcomings. Pretty low way to go. What the libs should do is study the Word of God much more earnestly so that they will be better prepared to tackle someone like Bod in the future. But hey, if all the libs desire is to pursue their insulting and reviling the conservatives, it proves they haven't learned a thing from their experience with Bod.

Those who won't pay attention to history are bound to repeat it.

Respond to this message   
Max Moon
(no login)

Re: They're STILL Eating CROW

September 30 2006, 7:22 PM 

I haven't eaten any crow.
And no Faithsite Conservatives were banned.
"Bod" and the Faithsite Liberals were banned.

Dr. Bill Crump got banned not once, not twice, but thrice!
And it was all for being LIBERAL.

And he didn't have to eat crow, oh no! He had to eat a
banned sandwich, and it was a triple decker!

Dr. Bill "Faithsite Liberal" Crump can whine all day long about how
he is a conservative, but only LIBERALS like him whine like
broken-hearted 12 yr old school girls.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

October 1 2006, 1:52 AM 

So does Max want some special sauce with his next serving of CROW?

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite
(no login)

October 1 2006, 3:58 PM 

Doctor, please let us all know when you acquire some character. Maybe then we can have an adult discussion with you.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Discussion? Surely Tom Jests

October 1 2006, 10:02 PM 

All dear liberal friend Tom could do at FS was join his liberal buddies in ridiculing, reviling, and complaining about my posts of TRUTH. To Tom, I'm just an "embarrassment to the Church of Christ," and since I have no doubt that he gave a nod to have all the conservatives removed from FS, what ever in the world would give me the asinine notion that Tom suddenly wants to have a so-called "discussion" with an "embarrassment," of all people? HUH? Talk about being a "riot," Tom.

So let Tom continue to eat his CROW with a dessert of HUMBLE PIE and bird variations of donuts, or CROWnuts.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Just deriding, Max, Jesus said we could.

September 30 2006, 12:15 AM 

Oh, MIN MOON, there is no WHINING? Getting booted from FaithSlight.Con is the ultimate goal. I haven't had as much validation since I was refused membership in the MONOSYL SOCIETY in High School. I am truly happy that there remains a SLIGHT so about a dozen or so hits keeps some people off the streets. I had to work really hard to get kicked out of the sand box the third time. You do know that this is not a real site: they were happy to give it to YTBH or PMS or some other feminazi to be the MODULATOR. It's a JOKE, max, a JOKE: don't you get it?

Now, there is no one left in the cage, including preachers, who can grasp that there is NO KNOWN literature which does not associate MUSIC with people who are DOOMED: Even if Rasputin could quote Psalm 150 150 times. Here is a document attributed to James and it agrees with ALL of the Bible and ALL known literature:

He was that one whom he who created the heaven and the earth and dwelled in it, did not see. He was this one who is the life. He was the light. He was that one who will come to be. And again he shall provide an end for what has begun, and a beginning for what is about to be ended.
    He was the Holy Spirit and the Invisible One, who did not descend upon the earth. He was the virgin, and that which he wishes, happens to him. I saw that he was naked, and there was no garment clothing him. That which he wills, happens to him [...].
"Renounce this difficult way, which is (so) variable,
    and walk in accordance with him who desires that you become free men with me, after you have passed above every dominion.
For he will not judge (you) for those things that you did, but will have mercy on you. For (it is) not you that did them, but it is your Lord (that did them). He was not a wrathful one, but he was a kind Father.

"But you have judged yourselves, and because of this you will remain in their fetters. You have oppressed yourselves, and you will repent, (but) you will not profit at all. Behold him who speaks and seek him who is silent. Know him who came to this place, and understand him who went forth (from it).
    I am the Just One, and I do <not> judge. I am not a master, then, but I am a helper. He was cast out before he stretched out his hand. I [...].
"[...] and he allows me to hear.
    And play your trumpets, your flutes and your harps of this house.

The Lord has taken you captive from the Lord,

having closed your ears, that they MAY NOT HEAR the sound of my word.
IT'S THE MARK and YOU didn't even hear the trumpet voice heard around the world.

Make sense that if you play instruments you cannot hear the Words of Jesus? Self evident except for those already deaf and blind! Make sense that you REFUSE to hear His words when you hear Twila Paris or the teeny-weeny erotic praise songs COMMISSIONED by diverting the Widow's Money?
    Yet you will be able to pay heed in your hearts, and you will call me 'the Just One.' Therefore, I tell you: Behold, I gave you your house, which you say that God has made - that (house) in which he promised to give you an inheritance through it.

This (house) I shall doom to destruction and derision of those who are in ignorance. For behold, those who judge deliberarate [...]."
On that day all the people and the crowd were disturbed, and they showed that they had NOT been persuaded.

And he arose and went forth speaking in this manner. And he entered (again) on that same day and spoke a few hours.

And I was with the PRIESTS and revealed nothing of the relationship, since all of them were saying with one voice,
    'Come, let us stone the Just One.' And they arose, saying, 'Yes, let us kill this man, that he may be taken from our midst. For he will be of no use to us.'

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isa 6:8

And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Isa 6:9

Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. Isa 6:10
Of course the Levitical Warrior Musicians were prophesied to MOCK Him to death. No exception, Max: Sad sad that bitter wail, not even close but lost. Jesus told me so and YOU and the pig-tail-pulling crowd cannot refute it: that, too is prophesied. That is why the EVE character will make sure that it is a TESTESTERONE FREE ZONE.

Respond to this message   
Max Moon
(no login)

Re: Just deriding, Max, Jesus said we could.

October 1 2006, 8:27 PM 

My testerone comes from my body, I am a natural male. Speak to me about testerone when you get it somewhere other than in a bottle.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(no login)

Hijacked by Anti-Church of Christ Plants—Indeed!

September 30 2006, 2:47 PM 

Here is an example of the resident [not blacklisted] false teacher expounding on his doctrine and spinning the truth. [Walt had been a member of the church of Christ until he became affiliated (and is currently) with the Presbyterian Church. Prior to all that, he is proud in making the assertion that his sprinkling at 3 month of age (there are religions that teach such) was the true baptism. He’d be the first one to admit that his immersion as an adult several years ago (whether or not he was/or was made aware of its purpose and design) is null and void—and insists that his “infant baptism” was the real thing. He also is a strong believer of predestination—that he is one of “specially chosen” ones “before the foundation of the world”; while others, on the contrary were “not specially chosen” and are hell-bound. He also claims that it is the Holy Spirit that convicted him to be saved. Put all these factors or elements together—well, you make the deduction from all his preceding claims as to where he stands on the issue of conversion.]

The point in bringing the example above is to simply explain that the supposedly church-of-Christ-affiliated website has been hijacked. Most of the conservative, mainstream posters and contributors either have been blacklisted or have declined voluntarily. There are still “cofC-claimed” posters who are either apostates or “anti” [who are determined to destroy the church they still claim to be members of or to transform the church into something else—and are willing to go along with church of Christ protestors and antagonists].

Now, back to the example…. Some of the comments by a former member of the church of Christ from a thread called “Questions about Baptism”:

• “Baptism is the symbol of Jesus saving the unsaved. The mentally handicapped cannot enter heaven without the reality of Jesus' blood being shed for them….”

• “Your stand leans towards legalism [the accusation when one disagrees with him] ...”

• “I was baptised at 3 months old, maybe wimpered, but never confessed....and this is Biblical....Acts 2:39”

• “It teaches Christian parents to baptise their children.”

• “I read this passage(as I read all passages) upon the foundation that Christ alone died for those given to Him from the Father....This passage reads that the children of Christian parents shall be baptised. The parents don't know who are saved, but God does. This in no way makes the Christian parent say ‘well, I'm not going to baptise my kid.’”

• “I gave my credible confession of faith after MY baptism.....are you saying that baptism saves?”

• “When people read or hear the gospel account, they are witnesses, but they are not all participants. A baptism of an infant is just parents expressing their faith in Christ that their children have the same blessing they have.”

• “I find meaning in my infant baptism....”

Anti-church of Christ … you say? Yes? No? A candidate for blacklisting? Of course, not … no way!

Donnie

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Walt and Madam Modulator are FALSE TEACHERS!

October 1 2006, 12:27 PM 

When you tamper with the Word of God and call Jesus Christ a LIAR for ALWAYS connecting remission of sins to the BAPTISM then you ARE predestinated because that is the ROAD or WAY which leads to the burning pits.

You reject the words of GOD INCARNATE that one must be old enough to HEAR the Gospel, BELIEVE it based on HEARING, making that CONFESSION which is always connected to Baptism, and OBEYING that FORM OF DOCTRINE; and rejecting Paul's agreement that BEING THEN FREE FROM SIN are defined by the word APISTOS used by Jesus to define those who DO no believe and are not baptized. They ARE predestinated and DO NOT have the SEAL which God stamps as A holy spirit or A good conscience promised ONLY to those who REQUEST it by the act of baptism.

Paul told the Corinthians ( 2 Cor4:2) that they would not be able to read black text on white paper until they turned or were converted which Jesus and Peter equated to baptism. One does not need any more than an understanding that Jesus is the promised Christ, the Son of God or God in the flesh: on that condition and that alone one is eligible to be baptized. It is not possible for a three year old to make that confession and it is not possible for the APISTOS or those who tell Jesus that He is a LIAR by "rejecting the PREcounsel of God" which means "refusing to be baptized."
    Poor Walt Sez: Without knowing and understanding the doctrine of the Reformation view, as you showed you don't know, your argument speaks not of 'understanding' but of propaganda you have assimilated into your biasness against other's beliefs. For example, you don't understand(Reformation view) that God needs to indwell(Holy Spirit) the elect in order for their depraved nature to understand that there is nothing that the creature can do to save one's self because of their fallen nature - Romans 3:10ff. It is upon this belief that the indwellt individual now understands that God's salvation is unconditional and that Jesus alone saves by His perfect obedience. At this point, the individual uses his or her free moral agency in humbly accepting the truth that there is nothing the individual can do to get saved, that it is totally in the hands of God. This is the view Calvin had and the view of those saved under the sacrifice of Christ. Christians cannot depend on the "sour" nature of self(void of the indwelling) to suggest that they accept Christ, they need 100% help from God before they make their decision.
Walt CANNOT quote anything but PROOF TEXTS and cannot possibly have ever read anything John Calvin ever wrote: Walt just FABRICATES and puts into the mouths of dead men what HE conjurs out of His own Mind which ALWAYS repudiates Holy Scripture.

The Sola Fide view of the Reformation was expressed by Luther who said that Sola Fide demanded Sola Scriptura because THAT is the only place Jesus promised to teach OBJECTIVE FACTS required before one can HAVE faith. Heretics teach that "faith" is a magical word and is INFUSED by probably an antenna that God gives the little embryo.

Luther said, therefore, Sola Fide was based on Sola Scriptura which meang that SALVATION was conditioned on SOLA BAPTISMA. For those "whose eyes God has closed" because they repudiated the WORD and the Gospel as THE POWER to salvation, it is NOT possible to NOT call Jesus Christ a Liar. FaithSlight cannot grasp that the POINT is whether God is a RESPECTER OF PERSONS. THEY preach that God IS a respector of persons when He PREDESTINATES certain people to BURN IN HELL just to prove that He is more powerful than an embryo: this is SUPPOSED to prove to SOMEONE that "I AM THE GREATEST." Walt wants to be a hitchhiker or parasite without even asking to enlist?
    Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Acts 10:35 But in EVERY nation
      he that feareth him,
      and worketh righteousness,
      is accepted with him.
No, Walt and Mrs Modulator say that PETER is, along with Jesus, just a LIAR and we know where liars have their end

Didn't Paul say that there were RIGHTEOUS people from all nations? No Jew is righteous BECAUSE they were predestinated but those who DO right things IS righteous. So, Walt's proof text proves that Walt and Mrs. Modulator are liars.
    Rom 3:1 WHAT advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
    Rom 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
    Rom 3:3 For what if SOME did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Note that the ORACLES OF GOD was the FAITH OF GOD.
    Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written,

When are they LIARS? When they say that they are RIGHTEOUS because God PREDESTINATED them by giving them the Law. Now, notice how they were JUSTIFIED and how they could return when judged:

That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings,
      and mightest overcome WHEN thou art judged.
I am afraid that FALSE TEACHERS simply CANNOT read the Word of God. God is RIGHTEOUS: none of those Paul is addressing can CLAIM to be Righteous. A person is JUSTIFIED when they speak JUST THINGS and NOT because they are PREDESTINATED. If the "predestinated" sin THEY will be judged: if Walt lies then Walt is on the PREDESTINATED list of those who burn in hell.

Jesus said MY WORDS are Spirit and Life: John Calvin taught that the Spirit OF Christ uses NO OTHER SOURCE than the Scriptures because SPIRIT is the MIND OF CHRIST and reveals NOTHING which Jesus Christ the WORD has not taught. Paul speaks of NATIONS because we KNOW that MANY were righteous including Abel (after the fall), Seth etal. Paul DISABUSES the Jews of their view of PREDESTINATION by saying that THEY were not righteous because they did not PRACTICE righteousness.
    Rom 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that SEEKETH after God.

Was JESUS not righteous? Was Paul not righteous? Was Mary not righteous when Scripture says that they WERE?

Rom 3:12 They are all GONE OUT of the way, they are together BECOME unprofitable; there is none that DOETH good, no, not one.
    Rom 3:13 Their THROAT is an open sepulchre; with their TONGUES they have USED deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
    Rom 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
    Rom 3:15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
    Rom 3:16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
    Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:
    Rom 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Simple Walt THINKS that this all happened BEFORE they got out of the crib: Didn't David say that they SPEAK LIES from the WOMB?

Paul is quoting Psalms: Psalms are poems and poems TEND to be POETIC.

PAUL IS SPEAKING ABOUT A TYPE OF PEOPLE WHICH BEGINS IN ROMANS CHAPTER ONE.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? THEY ARE FOOLS. ARE ALL OF US FOOLS? I HOPE NOT. IF WE ARE NOT FOOLS LIKE THE JEWS WHOM JESUS REFUSED TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO, SO THAT THEY MIGHT BE SAVED THEN WE ARE NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS CHAPTER.
    Psa 4:1 THE fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
    They
    are corrupt, THEY have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Who are the THEY who do nothing good? They are the FOOLS who do not practice righteousness: NONE of them are righteous based on their STATUS.

The FOOL has said PUBLICALLY that Jesus, Peter, Philip, Paul and ALL known history were LIARS for connecting REMISSION OF SINS to BAPTISM and ONLY to BAPTISM.
    And that is the DOGMA of FaithSlight.Con.

Psa 14:2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
    Psa 14:3 They are all gone aside, they are all together BECOME filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
    14:4 Have all the WORKERS of iniquity no knowledge?
      who eat up my people as they eat bread,
      and call not upon the Lord.
Was the Psalmist a LIAR or was he a POET?
    PSALM 63:1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
WHO are THEY? They are the FOOLS who LIVE OFF the RIGHTEOUS POOR. Oh! So there ARE righteous people after all. What does the Psalmist and Paul mean then, Simple Simons? He means that NO ONE is righteous based on being PREDESTINATED by having the Law. That means that WALT is NOT predestinated and his BAD MOUTHING the fact that the POWER has been PUT into the Gospel and HE believes NOTHING he has not read or hallucinated because he assuredly twists Scripture and John Calvin and EVERYONE who dares state BIBLICAL TRUTHS. Mrs PMS shares the GUILT of all of that false teaching.
    Psa 14:5 There were they in great fear:
    for God is in the generation of the righteous.
    Psa 14:6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor,
    because the Lord is his refuge.
    Psa 14:7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Simple Simons cannot grasp the difference between RIGHTEOUSNESS and the remission of sins: No one has their sins remitted without requesting it at baptism: no one who minimizes baptism CAN be saved: they LACK the sin and therefore they speak wickedness.

I will show you that FaithSlight.Con is dedicated to even permitting John Calvin to be lied about to support their anti-church of Christ theme.

Respond to this message   
Brian
(no login)

Sad

October 1 2006, 9:59 PM 

The liberals from this site have been beating their breasts and grinding their teeth at the FaithSite moderators. That's really unfortunate. You've been banned. Move on. Don't beat yourselves up over it. Your presence simply isn't desired there. What's the big deal?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(no login)

Don’t be … sad

October 2 2006, 1:12 AM 

Brian,

Just to clarify—we know who the liberals are.

About the FaithSite moderators? Hmmm!!! They must have an erratic schedule of moderating—now you see them … now you don’t. They’ve become experts at deleting a post that causes other posts to be deleted INADVERTENTLY. Wow!!! I think anyone can do that. They’re good at “global banning” and anyone can do that too. That’s what’s really unfortunate. And you’re right … it is not a big deal. Besides, anyone can use different handles and post as much as he wants—but, frankly, the desire is not there for me, personally. Someday, maybe…!??

Thanks for posting, Brian. I imagine you’re bored somewhat? I have just visited your moderators’ site. Some exciting religious topics over there in the last couple of weeks—“7-11 dumping citgo … SEGREGATION … Two Wolves … Good Mornin' Sis … leaving the holodeck … Meet me in the chat room … happy late birthday zoomer! … Sinner's Bday! … A song for the departed … Greetings to Al.” I think you get the point.

The only exception in the boredom is your discussion with Walt concerning “baptism.” That’s between a Baptist and an ex-church of Christ [now Presbyterian]. I was wrong in thinking that you and Walt agreed on almost (if not) everything.

Donnie

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Don’t be … sad

October 2 2006, 10:13 PM 

Donnie,

Nobody answered my question. What's the big deal? You aren't wanted on FaithSite -- a site that you clearly despise. Who cares?!? The site is better off without you. And you are better off here where you can ban and censor and express your hatred of Christians to your hearts content.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 512 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter