hided at the Richland Forum for quoting The Book of Enoch which he presumes will NULLIFY all of the quoted Bible, I respond:
Yes, I know I quoted The Book of Enoch but so did Jude, Peter and others MANY times. Jude quotes The Book of Enoch who defines the MUSICAL IDOLATERS as the FOR WHOM God comes to execute judgment JUST AS He did to bring a FIREY LAW as punishment for musical idolatry of the TRIAD at Mount Sinai. That fits with Isaiah 30 which shows FOR WHOM Topheth or "hell" was prepared and Revelation 17 which defines the LOVE of the Mother of Harlots and Revelation 18 which defines them as SORCERERS. Whatever the sex of the sacred singers they "constituted the HAREM of the Gods." No, don't get fooled: God turned the Israelites over to Canaanite Baalism which in origin was the Mother of Harlots.
Rev 17:1 AND there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: Rev 17:1
Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Rev 17:5
WHAT ARE THE MARKS OF THESE Sacred Prostitutes or Qedeshim in all religionism marked by Music even as the Nahash or Musical Enchanter in the garden?
Baal: Look to the Hills: Celbrates victory over Yahm
1. "Do not lower [your heads]."
2. Then Radamin does service to the Mightiest
3. Ba´al; he does wait upon [honor] the Prince, Lord of
4. the Earth. He does rise, he sets the table prepares food
5. and gives it to him to eat;
6. he divides a breast before him,
7. with a sharp blade
8. he does cut up a fatling. He does get up,
9. he makes ready a feast and gives him drink;
10. he places a cup into his hands,
11. a flagon into both his two hands,
12. a large beaker, great to see, a jar
13. of [men of heaven (D/G)/ sky folk (Ga)], a holy cup
14. such which should never women behold, a goblet
15. such which should never `Athirat set her eye on; a thousand
16. pitchers he takes of (new autumn) wine,
Or: 16. barrels it holds, wine enough (Ga)
17. ten thousand he mixes in - his mixture (D/G)/the mixing bowl (C).
Or: 17. to be mixed in ten thousand portions. While he is mixing it, (Ga)
18. One does rise, one chants and sings,
19. cymbals in the hands of the minstrel;
20. sings the youngster with a sweet voice
21. over Ba´al in the Heights
22. of Tsaphon, the North. Catches sight does Ba´al of
23. his daughters, he sets his eye on Pidraya
24. daughter of `Ar/mist/light; also on Talaya
25. daughter of Rabb; Pidar knows
B Col. ii
1. There comes she, bathed in the scent
2. of henna enough for seven maidens, in a scent
3. of coriander/saffron and ambergris/murex. Closes the gates
4. of the house does ´Anat
and meets she the messengers
5. at the base of the mountain. And lo, ´Anat
6. gives battle in the valley;
Mightily she cuts in pieces the people of
7. the two cities; She slaughters the people of the Western Shore;
8. She destroys the men of the Eastern Sunrise.
9. Beneath her like balls roll heads,
10. above her like locusts fly palms of HANDS; like avenging grasshoppers
11. are the hands of the quick warriors. She hangs
12. heads on her back; she binds
13. hands to her belt. Up to her knees she wades
14. in blood of the swift soldiers, to her thighs in the gore
15. of quick warriors. With her shafts she drives out
16. the enemies; with her bow-string the foes.
17. And lo, ´Anat to her house proceeds;
18. Betakes herself does the goddess to her palace.
19. But not sated is she with the fighting in the valley,
20. by her cutting down the sons of the (two) cities. She sets up
21. chairs for swift soldiers; she sets up tables
22. for troops; footstools for heroes.
23. Greatly she battles and beholds;
24. ´Anat hews & cleaves and observes;
25. Swelled are her innards with laughter, filled
26. is her heart with joy, the liver of ´Anat with
Up to her knees she wades in blood
28. of swift soldiers, to her thighs in the gore of quick warriors.
29. until she is sated she fights in the house.
30. she hews and cleaves amid the tables. Wiped
31. from the house is the blood of swift soldiers; Poured (out) is oil
32. of peace[-offering] (for peace & well-being) from a bowl. She washes her hands,
33. Batalat ´Anat,
the Maiden; her fingers, Yabamat Li`imim: the Kindred of the Peoples (of Ugarit)/ Thousand (Deities);
34. She washes her hands of the blood of swift soldiers,
35. her fingers of the gore of quick warriors.
36. Puts back chairs with chairs, tables
37. with tables, footstools she puts back with footstools.
38. She scoops up water and washes,
39. in dew of the Heavens, oil of the Earth (i.e., fat of the land), rain
40. from Rider of the Clouds
/ which pour the clouds; dew that the heavens pour out,
41. rain the stars pour, spray the stars shed.
42. She adorns herself with murex [scarlet], one thousand tracts away
43. its source in the sea.
HOW DOES RESPONSIVE SINGING AND INSTRUMENTS WORK ON THOSE WITHOUT EYES AND EARS?
Singing over and over is called ENCHANTMENT or SORCERY:
Nachash (h5172) naw-khash'; a prim. root; prop. to hiss, i. e. whisper a (magic) spell; gen. to prognosticate: - * certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) * enchantment, learn by experience, * indeed, diligently observe.
Nachash "snake, serpent" with nshk "bite" provides a link between two verses in Amos speaking of the impossibility of escape Amos 5:19 and 9:3 - nachash often either carries overtones of the serpent in Eden (Gen 3) or of the mythology of Canaanite cultures (Is 27:1).
it was prophesied that Jesus would be so AFFLICTED by this same Anath
Anan (h6051) aw-nawn'; from 6049; a cloud (as covering the sky), i. e. the nimbus or thunder-cloud: - cloud (-y).
Anammelek (h6048) an-am-meh'-lek; of for. or.; Anammelek, an Assyrian deity: - Anammelech.A god worshiped by the Sepharvites in Samaria under the Assyrian régime, along with the god Adrammelech (II Kings, xvii. 31). Anu was the chief of the old Babylonian trinity, Anu, Bel, and Ea [patron god of music];
Anath (h6067) an-awth'; from 6030; answer; Anath, an Isr.: - Anath.
Used in the NAS (92) - afflict, 16; afflict him at all, 1; afflicted, 22; affliction, 1; cry, 3; disturbed, 1; do violence, 1; force, 1; howl, 1; humble, 12; humbled, 6; humbling, 1; mistreat, 1; oppressed, 1; oppressors, 1; ravish, 1; ravished, 2; sang, 2; silenced, 1; sing, 7; singing, 1; submit, 1; treated her harshly, 1; violate, 1; violated, 5; weakened, 1;
Anan (h6049) aw-nan'; a prim. root; to cover; used only as denom. from 6051, to cloud over; fig. to act covertly, i. e. practise magic: - * bring, enchanter, observe (-r of) times, soothsayer, sorcerer.
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, De.18:10
"In an inscription from Cyprus, in one from Rhodes and in several from around the district of Carthage, there are references to important personages who bear the title Mqm'lm which we can translate as AROUSERS of the god.'" (de Vaux, Roland, The Bible and the Ancient Near East, Doubleday, p. 247).
"A similar practice is attested in connection with the cult of Herakles-Melkart. [TYRE TYPE OF LUCIFER] According to Menander, as he is quoted by Josephus, the king Hiram, who was a contemporary of Solomon, rebuilt the temples of Tyre and, 'he was the first to celebrate the awakening of Heracles in the month of Peritius.'" (de Vaux, Roland, The Bible and the Ancient Near East, Doubleday p. 247)
"We even have a mention at a later date of a similar custom in connection with the cult in Jerusalem, where certain Levites, called me'oreim, 'AROUSERS,' sang (every morning?) this verse from "Ps 44:23: "Awake, O Lord! Why do you sleep? Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever." The Talmud tells us that John Hyrcanus suppressed the practice because it recalled too readily a pagan custom." (Roland de Vaux, p. 247).
23. Peckham 1987:84-87: the association of Astarte with the dying god, Eshmun, may well be related to child sacrifice, as Peckham; Robertson 1982:329. Given the parallel to Genesis 22, the tradition of Kronos sacrificing his only son as a part of the Phoenician cult looks to be related to the thriving business of infant sacrifice in Phoenician culture.
The mourning ritual connected with Astarte in KAI 37 and elsewhere, and the tradition of "raising the god" (mqm 'lm), identified as Astarte's bridegroom in KAI 44:2, in Phoenician epigraphs (c.f. the Eqron epigraph, lmqm, in the seventh c., where other indications of Phoenician influence are present), suggest the importance of the cycle through the underworld in this cult.<>
How could anyone doubt that when God TURNED THEM OVER to worship the starry host including singing to arouse or awaken their gods whom Elijah chided might have 'turned aside to take a leak."
HOW CAN WE KNOW THAT THE MUSICAL ENCHANTRESS HAS BEEN UNLEASHED AS THE LOCUSTS OF JOHN'S SECRED MESSAGE FOR THOSE WHO "COME BEFORE THE LORD IN SILENCE?"
Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. [seed pickers]
Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Rev 18:22
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Paul in 1 Cor 10 pointed back to the musical idolatry of the triad and called it DEMON WORSHIP. Let's say that in the whole universe of Greek scholars--please advise ACU or give up your franchise--the can prove that CONNECTING THE DOTS is just the wackos of a engineer without a PhDuh in Babble, then LET'S see how one is so dogmatically certain that he has NEW REVELATIONS which will TRUMP all of the Bible and all known literature TO WHICH the Bible points for anyone who claims SPIRITUAL SUPERIORITY to proclaim a NEW, LATTER-DAY REVELATION and deny that it defines the PHARISEE just as all religious performance is defined by Jesus as the SECTARIAN HYPOCRITES.