Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Faithsite / Jabez HIJACKED by ANTI Church of Christ PLANTS? — Part II

December 6 2006 at 3:20 AM
Ken Sublett  (Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 65.1.199.72

Faithsite seems to have been hijacked by a terrorist in Cyprus. I think he has a SECRET PLANT working inside of Jabez who EXCLUDES any defense of those BASHING churches of Christ.

This may be a HIGH CRIME and certainly NOT Christian.

Archived: Faithsite / Jabez HIJACKED by ANTI Church of Christ PLANTS? (Part I)

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Donnie Cruz
(no login)

How “liberal” are their teachings?

December 6 2006, 3:42 AM 

Thanks to Ken Sublett for initiating this thread.

The question of why the site that features “Grace Centered Magazine” and “RubelShelly.com” out-rightly rejects conservative posters and messages, but freely embraces mean-spirited ex-church of Christ and liberal posters—such a question has not been adequately answered. Perhaps, the question itself is the answer?

The discussion of the “hijacked site” is being continued in this section with the intent of accepting only messages conducive to increased knowledge of the truth and devoid of personal attacks.

Donnie

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Inerrancy?

December 6 2006, 11:45 AM 

The issue of inerrancy is always couched in the caveat that "the original autographs were inerrant." That is a confession that we do not have any of the bible as they define inerrant. The inerrent "battle for the Bible" is fueled by people defending TURF so that they can CORRUPT THE WORD which Peter defined as "huckstering learning at Retail." Many even say that Jesus, Paul, Peter and most scholship just flat lie about things like baptism. They even insist that Paul's word SPEAK means MAKE MUSIC. Why? Why because people have a vested interest in defining which doctrines are defined accurately.

From the uniting of many "families" of ancient Bibles we can be certain that the Bible exists as it has always existed. The conflict is only between "Doctors of the Law" whom Jesus said "take away the key to knowledge." If people HIRE doctors of the Law to cut N paste the existing text then and only then is jot and tittle inerrancy an issue: God reveals in "parables" from the foundation of the world -- according to Jesus -- to fool the ones making the fuss.

Many Psalms are found in neighboring areas and express the opinion of the Psalmist as king and warrior and not "worship leader." When the writer of Psalms 137 is read "for what it says" we do not take it as inerrant authority to bash out the heads of the infants. The "spiritual" David shed HIS blood FOR the Gentiles. Nor, do we take double edged swords to people and put OUR boot on the head OF Gentiles. Accurate just means "that is what he said." We do not take playing instruments in Hezekiah's Plague Stopping Animal sacrifice as ACCURATE and PATTERNISM without also going through the city and burning down the 'denominational' houses.

We have to be smart enough to grasp that most Psalms were parade hymns or Battle Chants intended along with the instrumental "noise" to drive the enemy into panic. If you read the psalms for learning the history of God and People then you do synagogue or school of the Bible. You DO NOT ever use them with a voodoo beat to drive the customers to the collection plates: that has no other modern motive.

The direct command for the "church in the wilderness" was to READ and REHEARSE whatever the elders brought from the elders meeting with Moses. I have no doubt that they had scribes writing at the time. The practice of the synagogue, the approved example of Jesus, the direct command of Paul and the practice of the pre-apostosy (pre-preaching, pre-singing, pre-non inspired songs) was to read or speak the Psalms or much of the Text which was metrical. Paul used the word SPEAK which excludes "musikos." The historic church read or repeated the psalms to LEARN and to fill up their minds with Biblical sentiments. These were taken back to the homes and fields and people SPOKE TO THEMSELVES all week for enjoyment and to inclucate qualities of life not remotely available from the local rhetorician. If Paul insisted throughout that we use "that which is written" how can anyone defend the accuracy of the Bible when they say "that means whatever the Worship Leader has written?" If Scripture states and all history defends melody as IN THE PLACE OF THE HEART and they translate it as "make melody with a banjo" what is the goal of defending inerrancy?

As a result of the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai God turned the Israelites over to WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST. They were not given Canaan forever but they were being TRANSITED to Assyria and Babylon. The king, kingdom, monarchy and temple were LIKE THE NATIONS. Jerusalem was a Jebusite High Place meaning an idol worship place; John calls it Egypt and Sodom. There, God permitted David an alternative altar. This was to QUARANTINE most of the people who were restricted to their towns to rest, read and rehearse with NO rituals. The temporay stay there was itself proof that God did not give them the land forever. Stephen confirms that to the Jews (Not Israelites).

It is also a fact, which should not hurt anyone using the Bible as a source for reading and meditating, that as recently as last week I watched a program which confessed that there was no proof that a king named David ruled there. It may be providential to prove that God gave the kings in His anger and took them away in His anger. Through Samuel God warned that the Kings would enslave and destroy them: what better proof that God left no hint of their 'divine claim' to Jerusalem and Canaan?

The Campbells sought to RESTORE church as "a school of Christ" and worship as "reading and musing the Word of God." That really worked for one shining moment.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Fruits have always been fruits: the Mark.

December 7 2006, 12:23 PM 

The Judas Bag was not a purse but "for carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments." It was ALWAYS attached to the flute case. Rember from Card Class that Psalms 41 prophesied that Judas would NOT triumph over Jesus because this was left for the Levitical Warrior Musicians who had identified Jesus as Beliar or Beel-zebul (the dung god). The word ALARM or TRIUMPH over is outlawed for the "church in the wilderness" and it means to make musical sounds and loud rejoicing before the Lord. This was the MARK of people trying to panic you into cowardice. Missed Psalms 41, huh?

The crooked "ox goad" was a symbolic of Phallic authority. The little arrow points to the Judas Bag always attached to the spotted flute case symbol of Dionysus.

This was the MARK of drunk and perverted agents of Dionysus and we DO know that the Jews were NOT Israelites and they were still looking for Dionysus as the Abomination of Desolation which brought music, prostitutes and sodomites into the holy places. The TURN-COAT Jews were INITIATED in the same way they hoped to initiate Jesus when they piped. These were NOT permitted to hear from Jesus outside of parables while the true Israelites heard Him gladly.
    Arnobius identifies another "mark" of the beast:

For it is not he who is anxiously thinking of religious rites, and slays spotless victims, who gives piles of incense to be burned with fire, not he must be thought to worship the deities, or alone discharge the duties of religion.<>
    True worship is in the heart, and a belief worthy of the gods;
    nor does it at all avail to bring blood and gore,

if you believe about them things which are not only far remote from and unlike their nature, but even to some extent stain and disgrace both their dignity and virtue.....

"Catamitus is carried off to be a favourite and cup-bearer; and Fabius, that he may be called Jove's darling, is branded on the soft parts, and MARKED in the hinder.

27. But among you, is it only the males who lust ; and has the female sex preserved its purity?

if at the solemn games and sacred races the dancer has halted, or the musician suddenly become silent, you all cry out immediately that something has been done contrary to the sacredness of the ceremonies; or if the boy termed patrimus let go the thong in ignorance, or could not hold to the earth:

and yet do you dare to deny that the gods are ever being wronged by you in sins so grievous, while you confess yourselves that, in less matters, they are often angry, to the national ruin?

Diotrephes means LOVED of or FED by Jove.

http://www.piney.com/FathArnoHeresIV.html
I cannot tell you that Judas was initially aware that he was indwelled by Satan when Jesus MARKED him with the SOP word from which we get PSALLO. However, he was the Son of Perdition and therefore I cannot tell you that people who LUST for music and performing MUSICIANS are fully aware of their OUTING. After all, Jesus warned that when we pray we not PERFORM but remain in the CLOSET. Is there a message there somewhere.

The defense of and USE of music and musicians as attractants is the universal MARK of prostitute females or homosexual males: Paul warns about them as WOLVES in acts 20 and the Cynics specificially used attractant music to "call out" those of like mind. That is why the "new style worship" is the old style Tower of Babylon Mother of Harlots where Nimrod led about His musical worship team which BEFORE DAVID was always females.

http://www.piney.com/MuBabylo.html

I cannot explain why people are so urgent to IDENTIFY themselves as those Paul UNIVERSALLY identifies as to BE EXCLUDED.
That is why the Apostolic Constitutions written by The Church of Christ (prior to 200) excluded prostitutes, Sodomites and guitarists.

God always MARKS people so we can flee for our lives. For instance Paul insisted that senior males lift holy PALMS and outlawed the females and the effeminate who WAVED THEIR ARMS, as the literature makes certain, as an OPEN INVITATION. Then Paul said WITHOUT WRATH. The word WRATH is the word ORGE or ORGY which includes REVELING. I will post more later to OUT those REVELING and SUCH LIKE.

The Spirit of Christ OUTLAWED this when the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness met ONLY to hear the Word of God READ and REHEARSE while they RESTED. This is because the Civil-Military-Religious institution had been TURNED OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST because of MUSICAL IDOLATRY at Mount Sinai. Ths synagogue or school of the Bible was OF THE SPIRIT as opposed to OF THE FLESH in the Babylonian Mother of Harlots use or ORGE or REVELINGS including wine, women and song (Amos, Isa, Ezek etal.). I hate to tell you this but the FRUITS they lusted after in Revelation proves that FRUITS have always been FRUITS. Isn't that the normal PERSONA of theatrical performers for ever and ever?

THUS hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit. Amos 8:1

And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the Lord unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more. Amos 8:2

A basket:

Keluwb (h3619) kel-oob'; from the same as 3611; a bird-trap (as furnished with a clap-stick or treadle to spring it); hence a basket (as resembling a wicker cage): - basket, cage.

As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich. Je.5:27

Jeremiah 5:30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

Jeremiah 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means;
    and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Keleb (h3611) keh'leb; from an unused root mean. to yelp, or else to attack; a dog; hence (by euphemism) a male prostitute: - dog.

For dogs have compassed me: the assembly [multitude, swarm] of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. Ps.22:16

Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. Is.56:11

And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the Lord: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy. Je.15:3

Paul OUTLAWED them for the literate who have no MOTIVE for entertainment to replace the school of the Bible. Paul WARNED in explicit words for those with A holy spirit or A good conscience or a co-perception which allows them to read SPEAK and NOT translate it MAKE MUSIC. They can also hear IN THE HEART or IN THE SPIRIT and NOT pervert it to be UPON A HARP.
    For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. Phil 3:3
Paul COMMANDED this because the Sinful Woman at the well GRASPED Jesus to say NOT ON HILLS OR HOUSES but God ONLY looks for worhip IN the HUMAN SPIRIT or heart which is a spiritual PLACE. The "howlers" simply play ROPA DOPA and PRETEND that God is NOT there and God IS silent. Worship is the END of our assembly when we obey Paul's UNIQUE worship word meaning to GIVE HEED to the Word of God. For "evangelists" the DIRECT COMMAND is to "give attendance to the [public] READING of the Word" and to exhorting the keeping of that portion and explaining the key DOCTRINAL meaning of that read portion: this was identical to the synagogue "which had no praise service" based on the direct command in the wilderness and "minimal common sense" when the teacher teaching or we sing "that which is written."

Why was this DIRECT COMMAND by Paul to the literate baptized believer who HAS A holy spirit?
    Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. Phil 3:2
Sabbath means REST and outlaws traveling and "sending out ministers." Jesus gave us TRUE rest by firing all of the HYPOCRITE SECTARIANS which He identifies as "rhetoricians, singers and musicians."

In Galatians which has a Biblical and pagan background, the same Paul said what he ALWAYS said and the literate children had NO question about it for hundreds of years. Yea, in the PROPHESIED form not until JUST ABOUT NOW where the "fallen angels" are "angels of the morning" or the Muses of Satan (Apollyon) which John prophesied. He says that the speakers, singers, craftsmen and prostitutes (grinders) are OPERATIVES of the Mother of Harlots performing SORCERY (Rev 17-18). Those lusting for REVELERS can read that but NOT be able to comprehend: that is why MUSIC is THE mark of the beast.
    Gal 5:16 This I say then,
    Walk in the Spirit, and
    ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. <>Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit,
    and the Spirit against the flesh:
    and these are contrary the one to the other;
    so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

You will note that those SO MARKED appeal to David who went naked with the slave girls which he confessed was MAKING MYSELF VILE to be honored by THE GIRLS but the DOGS and WOLVES see HIM as their APPROVED EXAMPLE. As further MARKS of the Mother of Harlots they have the techne or craftsmen which during REVELING were "theater builders and stage managers." So one wonders if this is not a SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE the Sons of Perdition are pulling off that they can take the evangelist's and widow's money to make themselves a "venue for Rock and Roll." The end time religion is that of the nations, Goyim meaning Canaanite and Babylonian. The Law of Moses was IMPOSED as a curse specificially because of musical idolatry. The word NOMOS is also used widely of the singing of the MUSES who "had fed" the Laws of Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon).
    Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these;
    Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, WRATH, strife, seditions, heresies,
    Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, REVELINGS, and such like:
    of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past,
    that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

John in Revelation 18 calls them SORCERERS: is that close to witchcraft?

If Jesus fired the Doctors of the Law because "they take away the key to knowledge" one wonders if it is not that "alien" Generation the Bible well documents who INSIST that Jesus be a LEGALISTS and say: "Thou SHALT NOT ever use (much less hire) a Doctor of the Law." If Peter called them adulterers or Corrupters of the Word why would Simple Simon Sez: "But, he DIDN'T say 'thou shall not hire a corrupter of the Word'." See what means a LEGALISTS? Jesus died to remove the LADED BURDEN and the BURDEN LADERS. That means "creation of spiritul anxiety by religious rituals." But, they wail, he "Hain't said, 'thou shalt not BE a professional Anxiety Arouser."

Paul grasped JESUS's DIRECT COMMANDED when he issued his own DIRECT COMMAND and outlawed SELF-PLEASING in Romans 15 which for the literate outlaws any creation of mental excitement which parses directly to the MUSIC of the DEMAGOGUE who "appeased the masses with popular arts" and so is connected in the literature to KLEPTOMA.
    Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,<>

Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Gal 5:24 And they that are Christs have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Anyone who cannot see that has made that fatal TURN when the music choice in the Book of Enoch etal defines it as beyond redemption.

To worship in the SPIRIT Paul said that out BODY has to be a LIVING SACRIFICE: that does not mean helping old ladies across the Street but it means the BODY has to be "BURNED UP" or put to death BEFORE you can worship RATIONALLY or SPIRITUALLY.

For those who are being deliberately MISLED at the OTHER PLACE by people who are WILLING to out themselves, I will next define some words because apparently REVELING and ORGE are the APPROVED EXAMPLES.

They also use THE LAW OF GIVING where Paul denied it. He further OUTLAWED any collections when he came because just his presence might be an EXTORTING INFLUENCE. So, Mega Spectacle of Worshipers in the Emerging Church (defined like witchcraft) do YOU feel really wise when they use EXTORTION on you which Paul includes in his FATAL LIST and compares to FORNICATION.

I have told you and told you that the CORRUPTERS OF THE WORD in Paul's message means HUCKSTERING LEARNING AT RETAIL which also means ADULTERY. Heredotus has Cyrus told how to DEFEAT the captives without killing them. He was told to turn them to this "huskstering" make them wear the apparel which marked them, make them singers and harp players. Very soon they would be TURNED INTO WOMEN and that is just what Satan is doing in MOST ritualistic religion which is NOT remotely the School of the Bible.

http://www.piney.com/Heredotus1.html#Cyrus

I would say that God has LEFT lots of ESCAPE DOORS for those who do not LUST after the REVELERS which word marks music, prostitute and Sodomites (elders turned wolves.)

Respond to this message   
v-jo
(no login)

Ken

December 9 2006, 1:41 PM 

Hello, Ken.

Just want to wish a Merry Christmas to you and your beloved.

-v-jo

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Shame, shame, shame

December 10 2006, 7:38 PM 

Thanks for the good wishes V-jo.

On the other hand why can't you see and hear Mike Cope making a fool of himself--if God had not beat him to it.

When God pours out His wrath the Hebrew means that he sends Clowns, Jesters and buffoons. Of course, it is mockery of those who still sing those songs and by GOING WITH THE FLOW he can assuredly attract people. However, I would gag if I woke up in his "circe" listening to him after being fleeched in tithes and offerings.

I knew that he could not speak the truth in his sermonizing and his "theology" but I seriously did not know that he was totally without "reverence and godly fear." He missed the point that Paul then added FOR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE

He may be funny only in the sense that the musical idolaters at Mount Sinai were seen by the outsiders as a LAUGHINGSTOCK

Heard a guy on T.V. today who is organizing a MEN'S religion which will exclude both the women and effeminate. I am sure that this film would keep him off the payroll of the NEW STYLE WORSHIP which goes back to the Biblle because 40% of the "church" assembly is male and I would gamble that MOST of those would like a way to get out. You know the EKKLESIA did exclude women and Jesus build his ekklesia.

I would look for a sudden huge financial problem with those who have built "theaters for holy entertainment." It is perfectly clear that the Gay agenda to take over things is going flat and churches will have to go BIBLICAL to survive. My bet is that his ENABLERS will NOT see this as a joke. The "entertained" never pay their way.

Respond to this message   
bill
(no login)

extra-biblical explanations

December 16 2006, 3:15 AM 

This is one of the greatest examples of scripture-twisting I've seen in a long time. Creating out of thin air what you would like the Bible to say. It's not what scripture says at all.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Psallo IS the MARK of the BEAST!

December 10 2006, 11:34 PM 

For the DILIGENT SEEKERS only: if you have been MARKED with PSALLO, don't even try it.

The word "melody" then and now never meant "music." Rather, it means "a series of single notes." The Britannica notes that "melody as tunefulness belongs to te 19th century."

The word PSALLO translated as "melody" cannot be found in the Greek literature by the "authorities who rely on authorities who rely on authorities" to have ANY musical connotation. It simply means to PLUCK ONLY WITH THE FINGERS meaning what you CAN pull a bow string, a lyre string or pubic hair required of all of the "priestlings" of the pagan goddess worship.

ALL of the proof texts used by those LUSTING FOR MUSIC of necessity carries the SOLE MEANING of older males PLUCKING harp strings to seduce a young boy.

Secondly, contrary to the 'scholars' there is no literature of Psallo meaning the innocent act of PLUCKING a chalk line: all of the uses carry the meaning of BLOOD and EXCLUSION from the place where they PLUCKED. The word PSALLO specificially EXCLUDES "plucking with a plectrum" or guitar pick. Therefore, for the LITERATE we have Paul using a word EXCLUSIVE of "making music."

No one doubts that the BASE or ROOT meaning of PSALLO is to PLUCK something. Apollo or the Apollyon of Revelation is the "father of twanging bows to send singing arrows, musical harmony, thieves and liars." Therefore, when the word melody is used, it identifies the "god" who is defined by John as the DEVIL. The "Locusts" are his unleased "musical worship team."

THE MARK OF THE BASIC MEANING OF PSALLO

The first MARK of Satan is anyone who would use this as the BASIS or FOUNDATION for their faith which is so absolute that they will risk deliberate sowing of discord. All known evidence proves that THAT IS THEIR TASK IN LIFE.
    "By "melody [melos NOT psallo] he means to celebrate the contest between Apollo [lyre. and the dragon [flute], setting forth the prelude as anakrousis, the first onset of the contest as ampeira, the contest itself as katakeleusmos, the triumph following the victory as iambus and dactylus, the rhythms being in two measures, one of which, the dactyl, is appropriate to hymns of praise, whereas the other, the iamb, is suited to reproaches (compare the word "iambize"), and the expiration of the dragon as syringes, since with syringes (reed or brass pipes related to the serpent) 4 players imitated the dragon as breathing its last in hissings. 5 (Strabo Geography 9.3.10)
This HISSING which connects to the brass instruments used by the Nachash as the Musical Enchanter in the garden of Eden is called a serpent from this HISSING SOUND. Without brass you cannot IMITATE Satan and seduce people and MOCK a holy God:
    Surig-mos , ho, A. shrill piping sound, hissing, as of serpents, in sign of derision, as a military signal, kalôn the whistling of rigging, hissing in the theatre, SINGING in the ears,
The Qahal, synagogue or "church in the wilderness OUTLAWED this panic sounds:
    But when the congregation is to be gathered together, ye shall blow, but ye shall not sound an alarm. Nu 10:7
    The ALARM is: Ruwa (h7321) roo-ah'; a prim. root; to mar (espec. by breaking); fig. to SPLIT the EARS with sound, i. e. shout (for alarm or joy): - blow an alarm, cry (alarm, aloud, out), destroy, make a joyful noise, smart, shout for joy, sound an alarm, triumph.

Psalm 41 prophesied that Judas WOULD NOT be able to triumph over Jesus or drive Him into PANIC:
    By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy (Judas) doth not TRIUMPH over me. Ps.41:11
The Judas Bag is a UNIQUE WORD used by Jesus: it is for "carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments." It is the little box ALWAYS attached to a FLUTE CASE. It was owned by the perverted or crooked generation of "skolion singers." No STRAIGHT man would do this unless DRUNK or indwelled by Satan. The SOP is also unique and has the same ROOT meaning of PSALLO the musical guys use

When Eve heard the "hissing in her ears" it was the "singing and harp playing prostitute" known as Lucifer whose agents were the king of Tyre, Babylon and the end-time Mother of Harlots. Here MUSICIANS, says John, were the same SORCERERS who deceived the whole world.

You MUST NOT assume that those building mega-temples, overflowing with STAFF INFECTION including performance preachers, singers with or without music are SIMPLY NOT WELL INFORMED. They KNOW exactly what they are doing.

CONCLUSION: USING PSALLO FOR AUTHORITY TO SOW MASSIVE DISCORD IS PROOF THAT THEY ARE THE SAME MUSICAL ENCHANTERS WHOSE FATHER/MOTHER WAS IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

THE SECOND MARK OF USING PSALLO

Giving aid and comfort to those MARKED by the psallo word, very poor scholarship declares that it just means "snapping a chalk line." Now, certainly that might DEfuse the MARK of APOLLO which is te MARK OF ZOE the "beast and female instructing principle." However, it is NOT true and we know of no one wanting to SHOOT arrows or PLUCK CHALK LINES in the assembly. Why, then, should be believe them when the word is also used IN CONNECTION with SHOOTING OUT HYMNS or shooting LOVE ARROWS.

When a Chalk Line is intended they used a word which EXCLUDES improvising or changing the Law:
    Stathme: was the line rubbed with chalk or red ochre, being distd. from the rule ( [kanôn] ) i.e. when facts are obstinate, do not relax your standard, IV. metaph., law, rule,

Commentary on Homer, Odyssey. book 5, line 245. [245] epi stathmên, 'to the line.' stathmê is a string which, having been rubbed with chalk or ochre, is drawn tight along a surface. It is then lifted by the workman's finger and thumb and suffered to fly back again, so as to leave a straight line marked in colour . It is to be distinguished from staphulê, the plumb-line for testing levels, Il.2. 765.Cp. Fur. Herc.944bathra

The word LIFTED is equivalent to PULL of PSALLO: neither are musical and both EXCLUDE the PLECTRUM meaning MUSIC.

Contrary to the scholars, the term "schoinos miltphures psallomene" has no CARPENTRY meaning: it is derived from

Miltoô Pass. to paint oneself red or be painted red, the rope covered with red chalk with which they swept LOITERERS out of the Agora to the Pnyx,

I.e from Marketplace to Ekklesia: The ecclesia outlawed the theatrical performance. And the flute-girls (prostitutes) were regulated in Athens by the same official who regulated the DUNG HEAP and limited what they could "take up in collections." You remember that Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels (flute pllayers) LIKE DUNG. Is there a message there?

PSALLO which means to PLUCK or ABRADE here means to REMOVE PEOPLE FORCEFULLY from the place of music and drama and FORCE them to attend t EKKLESIA at the PNYX--if you were invited. That, of course, excluded women if you want to get technical.

Jesus identified the crooked generation or sons of the Devil who "speak on their own" and defined as the perverted skolion singers, as CHILDREN. This word speaks of the PLAY where young boys were the 'chorus leaders' to be used and abused by the "senior worship leaders" and even sold. Jesus spoke of the Agora where these LOITERERS

EXCLUDED: AGORA: The agora also served for theatrical and gymnastic performances until special buildings and spaces were reserved for these purposes. In Athens respectable women were seldom seen in the agora. Men accused of murder and other crimes were forbidden to enter it before their trials. Free men went there not only to transact business and to act as jurors but also to talk and idle--a habit often mentioned by comic poets. [This included the temple of Apollo Patroös, as well as the altar of the Twelve Gods and the 12 hermae or colums which were giant penises.]
    EXCLUDED BY JESUS: singers, pipers, actors.
INCLUDED: ECCLESIA: In Athens the ecclesia, or assembly, was moved to the Pnyx (a hill to the west of the Acropolis),
    INCLUDED BY JESUS: speaking that which is written ONLY.
JESUS BUILT AND ECCLESIA AND CONDEMNED THE MARKETPLACE OR AGORA
THEATRICAL PERFORMANCES were never permitted in the EKKLESIA which was for transfering knowledge.

WHEN THE WOMEN WORE BEARDS AND TOOK OVER THE EKKLESIA. Oneof the COMIC PLAYS:
    But the day when I was impatiently awaiting a piece by Aeschylus, what tragic despair it caused me when the herald called,"Theognis, introduce your Chorus!" Just imagine how this blow struck straight at my heart! On the other hand, what joy Dexitheus caused me at the musical competition, when he played a Boeotian melody on the lyre! But this year by contrast! Oh! what deadly torture to hear Chaeris perform the prelude in the Orthian mode! --Never, however, since I began to bathe, has the dust hurt my eyes as it does to-day.

Still it is the day of assembly; all should be here at daybreak, and yet the Pnyx is still deserted. They are gossiping in the marketplace, slipping hither and thither to avoid the vermiloned rope. The Prytanes even do not come; they will be late, but when they come they will push and fight each other for a seat in the front row. They will never trouble themselves with the question of peace. "Aristophanes, Archarnians

The MUSIC was in the MARKETPLACE or AGORA but the speakers were at the PNYX: When the countryfolk were seeking refuge in the city, I lived on the Pnyx with my husband, and there I learnt to speak through listening to the orators.

Modern pagans have solved the ASSEMBLY problem by bringing the MARKETPLACE into the CHURCH.

The AGORA is the Marketplace Jesus used to condemn the clergy. The ROPE they used was to MARK those who refused to leave the MUSIC and THEATER and attend the EKKLESIA where the word is SPEAK.

Miltophurês 1 [phurô] daubed with red, Anth.
      PhurôI. to mix something dry with something wet, mostly with a sense of mixing so as to soil or defile, dakrusin heimat' ephuron they wetted, sullied their garments with tears
      2. of dry things, konei phurousa kara Eur.; gaiai pephursesthai koman to be doomed to have one's hair defiled with earth
      II. metaph. to mingle together, confuse, pephurmenou kai thêriôdous they mixed all things up together, from a confused and savage state.
        Thêriôdês [eidos] I. full of wild beasts, infested by them,
        Hdt.Beluo-sus (bell- ), a, um, adj. [id.] , abounding in beasts or monsters:

II. of men, beast-like, wild, savage, brutal, the animal nature,
      Mito-omai metaph., phthongon mitôsasthai let one's voice sound like a string
The Bible is filled with passages which ON THEIR FACE associate the use of music when God's people assemble with Satan, prostitutes and Sodomites. The MUSIC concept is ON ITS FACE associated with sexual and other mental DIVERSION. The actual words Paul used--Psallo--is ON ITS FACE placed it in the PLACE of the human spirit or heart: the ONLY place God accepts out worship. He further equated that to GRACE which is a quality of SPEECH.

PSALLO as the ONLY proof-text for non-Biblical singing and instruments NEVER used until the year 1838 by the Disciples. ALL of the evidence proves that ALL of the harp PLUCKERS were pederasts involved with young "youth ministers of the gods." Then NEVER use the primary meaning which means to MAKE WAR. They LIE about the Secondary meaning which is also the MARK of Red on those TARRYING around the singers, dancers, actors and prostitutes while the officials are having to FORCE them to the EKKLESIA where some teacher is there to teach them how to conduct themselves as moral citizens of Athens.

The Mother of Harlots, the Biblical PATTERNISM, marks the CHURCH which uses speakers, singers and musicians to DECEIVE and to prevent the holding of ekklesia or synagogue or school of Christ. If you are involved John says that you have been CULTIFIED by those he called SORCERERS. That is the MARK that the LAMPS have been removed.

NOW, the lusted for word PSALLO is really the MARK of the BEASTS which in the associated literature speaks of the masses or mobs of people loitering around the popular AGORA with singers, actors, prostitutes, Sodomites and sellers of other MERCHANDISE. This is the meaning of STRAIT so that YOU will probably NOT be able to find the NARROW WAY and the tiny gate hidden behind the Muses which John's background called the LOCUSTS.

It marks your MIND and your hand or WORKS. That is what people who defend arousal singing with or without instruments have as their FOUNDATION in language which Peter warned can be PERVERTED to one's destruction.

Next, we will show that the direct commands, approved examples and inferences made necessary by the role of the ekklesia--in explicit language-forbid any kind of "metrical" or "musical" performance of the Word of God. Even the pagans allowed that the words of a god should be READ just as they were handed down: that is what Paul commanded Timothy. And not in the VILEST pagan temple could singers and musicians enter into the CELLA or holy place where the presence of the god was. As the Holy Place is the TYPE of the synagogue or church of Christ, the PATTERNISM is that those who enter the covered spaces of presumed "worship" are worthy of death under the Law of Moses.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

They ALL lie about Clement of Alexandria

December 11 2006, 10:54 PM 

Chapter IV.-How to Conduct Ourselves at Feasts.

Let revelry keep away from our rational entertainments, and foolish vigils, too, that revel in intemperance. For revelry is an inebriating pipe, the chain of an amatory bridge, that is, of sorrow. And let love, and intoxication, and senseless passions, be removed from our choir. Burlesque singing is the boon companion of drunkenness. A night spent over drink invites drunkenness, rouses lust, and is audacious in deeds of shame.

For if people occupy their time with pipes, and psalteries, and choirs, and dances, and Egyptian clapping of hands, and such disorderly frivolities,they become quite immodest and intractable, beat on cymbals and drums, and make a noise on instruments of delusion ; for plainly such a banquet, as seems to me, is a theatre of drunkenness.
    For the apostle decrees that, "putting off the works of darkness, we should put on the armour of light, walking honestly as in the day, not spending our time in rioting and drunkenness, in chambering and wantonness."
Let the pipe be resigned to the shepherds,
and the flute to the superstitious who are engrossed in idolatry.

For, in truth, such instruments are to be banished from the temperate banquet, being more suitable to beasts than men, and the more irrational portion of mankind.
    Chalal (h2490) khaw-lal'; a prim. root [comp. 2470]; prop. to bore, i. e. (by impl.) to wound, to dissolve; fig. to profane (a person, place or thing), to break (one's word), to begin (as if by an "opening wedge"); denom. (from 2485) to play (the flute): - begin (* men began), defile, * break, defile, * eat (as common things), * first, * gather the grape thereof, * take inheritance, pipe, player on instruments, pollute, (cast as) profane (self), prostitute, slay (slain), sorrow, stain, wound.<>
For we have heard of stags being charmed by the pipe, and seduced by music into the toils, when hunted by the huntsmen.

And when mares are being covered, a tune is played on the flute -a nuptial song, as it were.
And every improper sight and sound, to speak in a word, and every shameful sensation of licentiousnes"-which, in truth, is privation of sensation-must by all means be excluded and we must be on our guard against whatever pleasure titillates eye and ear, and effeminates. For the various spells of the broken strains and plaintive numbers of the Carian muse corrupt men's morals, drawing to perturbation of mind, by the licentious and mischievous art of music.

ALL OF THESE INSTRUMENTS ARE EXCLUDED EVEN FROM PRIVATE MEALS

The Spirit, distinguishing from such REVELRY the divine service, sings,
    "Praise Him with the sound of trumpet ; "for with sound of trumpet He shall raise the dead.

"Praise Him on the psaltery ; "for the tongue is the psaltery of the Lord.
    "And praise Him on the lyre." By the lyre is meant the mouth struck by the Spirit, as it were by a plectrum.

"Praise with the timbrel and the dance," refers to the Church meditating on the resurrection of the dead in the resounding skin.
    "Praise Him on the chords and organ." Our body He calls an organ, and its nerves are the strings,
    by which it has received harmonious tension, and when struck by the Spirit, it gives forth human voices.
    "Praise Him on the clashing cymbals." He calls the tongue the cymbal of the mouth, which resounds with the pulsation of the lips.

Therefore He cried to humanity,
    "Let every breath praise the Lord," because He cares for every breathing thing which He hath made . For man is truly a pacific instrument; while other instruments, if you investigate, you will find to be warlike, inflaming to lusts, or kindling up amours, or rousing wrath.
In their wars, therefore, the Etruscans use the trumpet, the Arcadians the pipe, the Sicilians the pectides, the Cretans the lyre, the Lacedaemonians the flute, the Thracians the horn, the Egyptians the drum, and the Arabians the cymbal.

The one instrument of peace, the Word alone by which we honour God, is what we employ.
    We no longer employ the ancient psaltery, and trumpet, and timbrel, and flute,
    which those expert in war and contemners of the fear of God were wont to make use of

also in the choruses at their festive assemblies;
    that by such strains they might raise their dejected minds. But let our genial feeling in drinking be twofold, in accordance with the law.
For "if thou shalt love the Lord try God," and then "thy neighbour," let its first manifestation be towards God in thanksgiving and psalmody, and
the second toward our neighbour in decorous fellowship.
For says the apostle, "Let the Word of the Lord dwell in you richly." And this Word suits and conforms Himself to seasons, to persons, to places. In the present instance He is a guest with us. For the apostle adds again, "Teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, in psalms, and hymns, and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your heart to God." And again, "Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and His Father." This is our thankful revelry.

That PRETTY MUCH outlaws Twila Paris and the Musical Rocking fella?

And even if you wish to sing and play to the harp or lyre, there is no blame. 104
    Note 104 [Here instrumental music is allowed, though he turns everything into a type.]

FURTHERMORE: the subject is HOW TO CONDUCT OURSELVES AT FEASTS: not in church.
    Clement has OUTLAWED all but quiet string instruments EVEN IN PRIVATE dinner parties!

Thou shalt imitate the righteous Hebrew king in his thanksgiving to God. "Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; praise is comely to the upright," says the prophecy.

"Confess to the Lord on the harp ; play to Him on the psaltery of ten strings. Sing to Him a new song."
And does not the ten-stringed psaltery indicate the Word Jesus, who is manifested by the element of the decad?
And as it is befitting, before partaking of food, that we should bless the Creator of all; so also in drinking it is suitable to praise Him on partaking of His creatures. For the psalm is a melodious and sober blessing. The apostle calls the psalm "a spiritual song."

Earlier:

The Holy Spirit, uttering His voice by Amos, pronounces the rich to be wretched on account of their luxury: "Those that drink strained wine, and recline on an ivory couch," he says; and what else similar he adds by way of reproach.

Especial regard is to be paid to decency 77 (as the myth represents Athene, whoever she was, out of regard to it, giving up the pleasure of the flute because of the unseemliness of the sight ):

Note 77 [Here Clement satirizes heathen manners, and quote Athene, to shame Christians who imitate them.]
There is not a single historical reference the musical crowd do not deliberately pervert knowing that most of the fools can be fooled enough to fill the Money Changer's Plates.

http://www.piney.com/FathClPed2.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Satan - Music Connection Absolute: that is why they can FOOL the FOOLS!

December 12 2006, 6:03 PM 

The connection between satan and musical rituals is ABSOLUTE: you don't have to believe it but you have to give an account of why you give your worship, time and money to men who DELIBERATELY deceive people to lead them away from the Word of God or LOGOS to his counterfeit sister ZOE or LUCIFER or wearing other names and use music--always attributed to Satan and called Sorcery by John. When the pretend to use the Bible the ALWAYS deliberately lie because they know that they have used the TIME to cripple the spirit or rational mind and SOFFENED people enough to get by with it without loosing TOO MANY of the owners.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ONE IS A CHRISTIAN WHEN THEY ARE CARBON COPIES OF THOSE THE BIBLE DEFINES AS THE AGENTS OF SATAN? Nothing builds my faith more than seeing the prophesies BEING FULFILLED with such supernatural slickness that it MUST be what John and the whole Bible sought to tell those with EYES and EARS.

Hippolytus V - The Refutation of All Heresies define Satan Worship

http://www.piney.com/FathHippolAnt5.html

Chapter IV.-Further Use Made of the System of the Phrygians; Mode of Celebrating the Mysteries; The Mystery of the "Great Mother;" These Mysteries Have a Joint Object of Worship with the Naasseni; The Naasseni Allegorize the Scriptural Account of the Garden of Eden; The Allegory Applied to the Life of Jesus.
    This muttering or whispering or hissing is inherent in the "serpent" which tempted Eve. In all of the traditions, the tempter was a magician who performed his most seductive work with the magical sound of tinkling brass, the tinkling of cymbals, or the hissing ot brass wind instruments. This is why he attacked Eve first:

Nachash (5175) naw-khawsh'; from 5172; a snake (from its hiss): - serpent.

Naschown (h5177) nakh-shone'; from 5172; enchanter; Nachshon, an Isr.: - Naashon, Nahshon.

Nachash (h5172) naw-khash'; a prim. root; prop. to hiss, i. e. whisper a (magic) spell; gen. to prognosticate: - * certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) * enchantment, learn by experience, * indeed, diligently observe.

Nachuwsh (h5153) naw-khoosh'; appar. pass. part. of 5172 (perh. in the sense of ringing, i. e. bell-metal; or from the red color of the throat of a serpent [5175, as denom.] when hissing); coppery, i. e. (fig.) hard: - of brass.

Nechiylah (h5155) nekh-ee-law'; prob. denom. from 2485; a flute: - [plur.] Nehiloth.

The Phrygians, however, further assert that the father of the universe is "Amygdalus," not a tree, he says, but that he is "Amygdalus" who previously existed; and he having in himself the perfect fruit, as it were, throbbing and moving in the depth, rent his breasts, and produced his now invisible, and nameless, and ineffable child. respecting whom we shall speak. For the word "Amyxai" signifies, as it were, to burst and sever through, as he says (happens) in the case of inflamed bodies, and which have in themselves any tumour; and when doctors have cut this, they call it "Amychai." In this way, he says, the Phrygians call him "Amygdalus," from which proceeded and was born the Invisible (One), "by whom all things were made, and nothing was made without Him. [John i. 3.]

These serpent worshipers believe that or whom the very fertile Amygdalus produced-a man, a musician." This is also Lucifer or ZOE who is claimed to be a superior sister of Jesus the Logos. That is why LUCIFER is called the "singing and harp-playing prostitute" who indwelled the king of Tyre. Including the king of Babylon and the Mother of Harlots in Revelation 17-18, we have WIND, percussion and string instruments. As Judas the Son of Perdition he was prophesied to be the PIPER to defeat Jesus but failed. Jesus identified the CROOKED GENERATION as children PIPING and trying to force people to SING and DANCE and therefore MARK or initiate them as perverted Bacchus worshipers

And the Phrygians say that what has been thence produced is (piper), because the Spirit that is born is harmonious.
    "For God," he says, "is Spirit; wherefore,"
    he affirms, "neither in this mountain do the true worshippers worship, nor in Jerusalem,
    but in spirit. For the adoration of the perfect ones," he says, "is spiritual, not carnal. [John iv. 21]
The Spirit, however, he says, is there where likewise the Father is named, and the Son is there born from this Father. This, he says, is the many-named, thousand-eyed Incomprehensible One, of whom every nature-each, however, differently-is desirous.
This, he says, is the word of God, which, he says, is a word of revelation of the Great Power.

They rashly assume in this manner, that
whatsoever things have been said and done by all men,
(may be made to harmonize) with their own particular mental view,
alleging that ALLthings become spiritual.
Whence likewise they assert, that those exhibiting themselves in theatres,
not even these say or do anything without premeditation.

As the singing and harp-playing prostitte LUCIFER in the garden of Eden the SONG was:
    And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years,
    according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years
    shall Tyre sing as an harlot. Isa 23:15

"Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten;
    make sweet melody, sing (h7892) many songs,
    that thou mayest be remembered."
    Is.23:16

Melody is: H5059 Nagan naw-gan' A primitive root; prop to thrum, that is, beat a tune with the fingers; especially to play on a stringed instrument; hence (generally) to make music:player on instruments, sing to the stringed instruments, melody, ministrel, play (-er. -ing).

So the singing and harp playing prostitte NAAS in the worship of Satan is:

Therefore, he says, when, on the people assembling in the theatres,
    any one enters clad in a remarkable robe,
    carrying a harp and playing a tune (upon it, accompanying it)
    with a song of the great mysteries, he speaks as follows,
    not knowing what he says:

"Whether (thou art) the race of Saturn (Satans) or happy Jupiter, or mighty Rhea (ZOE),
      Hail, Attis, gloomy mutilation of Rhea. Assyrians style thee thrice-longed-for Adonis,
      and the whole of Egypt (calls thee) Osiris, celestial horn of the moon; [The bull, Apis, at Sinai]
      Greeks denominate (thee) Wisdom; Samothracians, venerable Adam; Haemonians, Corybas;
      and them Phrygians (name thee) at one time Papa, at another time Corpse, or God, or Fruitless, or Aipolos,
      or green Ear of Corn that has been reaped, or whom the very fertile Amygdalus produced-a man, a musician."
      This, he says, is multiform Attis, whom while they celebrate in a hymn, they utter these words:

"I will hymn Attis, son of Rhea, not with the buzzing sounds of trumpets, or of Idaean pipers, which accord with (the voices of) the Curetes;
      but I will mingle (my song) with Apollo's music of harps, evoe, evan, ' inasmuch as thou art Pan, as thou art Bacchus, as thou art shepherd of brilliant stars."

Another Virgin Born son of Rhe was like "dumb Jehovah and Logos" the son of Zoe. Mother of the Gods brought with her [to Rom c. 204] the worship of her youthful lover or son to her new home in the West. Certainly the Romans were familiar with the Galli, the emasculated priests of Attis, before the close of the Republic. These unsexed beings, in their Oriental costume, with little images suspended on their breasts, appear to have been a familiar sight in the streets of Rome, which they traversed in procession, carrying the image of the goddess and chanting their hymns to the music of cymbals and tambourines, flutes and horns, while the people, impressed by the fantastic show and moved by the wild strains, flung alms to them in abundance, and buried the image and its bearers under showers of roses.
The Catholic Encyclopedia on Gnosticism notes:
    The Naassenes (from Nahas, the Hebrew for serpent) were worshippers of the serpent as a symbol of wisdom, which the God of the Jews tried to hide from men.
    The Ophites (ophianoi, from ophis, serpent in book of revelation), who, when transplanted on Alexandrian soil, supplied the main ideas of Valentinianism, become one of the most widely spread sects of Gnosticism.
    Though not strictly serpent-worshippers, they recognized the serpent as symbol of the supreme emanation, Achamoth or Divine Wisdom. (Zoe-Sophia) They were styled Gnostics par excellence.

The Sethians saw in Seth the father of all spiritual (pneumatikoi) men;
    in Cain and Abel the father of the psychic (psychikoi) and hylic (hylikoi) men.

According to the Peratae there exists a trinity of Father, Son, and Hyle (Matter).
    The Son is the Cosmic Serpent, who freed Eve from the power of the rule of Hyle.
    The universe they symbolized by a triangle enclosed in a circle. The number three is the key to all mysteries.

There are three supreme principles: the not-generated, the self-generated, the generated.

There are three logoi, of gods; the Saviour has a threefold nature, threefold body, threefold power, etc.

They are called Peretae (peran) because they have "crossed over" out of Egypt, through the Red Sea of generation.

They are the true Hebrews, in fact (the word comes from the Hebrew meaning "to cross over"). The Peratae were founded by Euphrates and Celbes (Acembes?) and Ademes. This Euphrates, whose name is perhaps connected with the name Peratae itself, is said to be the founder of the Ophites mentioned by Celsus about A.D. 175.

The Cainites were so called because they venerated Cain, and Esau, and the Sodomites, and Core, and Judas, because they had all resisted the god of the Jews.

The pagans celebrate this at Easter (Ishtar).

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Names WRITTEN or written OFF?

December 26 2006, 9:19 PM 

We know that some created beings were WRITTEN OFF or out of the Book of Life. If we look into the Book we can easily see that Lucifer as the "singing and harp playing prostitute" is WRITTENOUT. We know that Isaiah makes it clear that the Israelites who fell into HER musical idolatry just like the Assyrians, Egyptians etal were WRITTEN OUT because Isaiah 30 proves that the "musical processions" to the temple area known as 'solomon's music grove' where the 666 was worshipped with loud instruments while they burned children (like drumming them into Canaan land) have SPIRITUAL DEATH written all over them and God wil beat them into TOPHETH with the same wind, string and percussion instruments Lucifer used to seduce people. That is the only PEOPLE for whom a burning hell is designed for. Others are Liars and sorcerers of whom the speakers, singers and musicians are so defined by John in Revelation 18.

However, for those OUTSIDE of Satan and all he /she could seduce with music to SILENCE the Word of God, others are NOT defined as WRITTEN IN by any kind of predestination.

If those NOT OF THE WICKED ONE (Cain, Cainites, Kenites) are ALREADY predestinated because God sat down from ETERNITY PAST and wrote in a literal TAKING NOTES book, why is it that Satan has to work so VERY HARD to seduce people into FALLING or being a CASTAWAY?

Just wondering.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

PECK: why compelled to lie about James, Paul and Barnabas?

December 28 2006, 4:38 PM 

Peck Picked a Pint of Lies Good wisdom glwhalen...Can you imagine how those poor souls at Antioch felt seeing the top dogs having a knockdown dragout right in public and why did James create the problem by sending those Jewish people in the first place...Also,why were they so powerful in Jerusalem that Peter and Barnabus was so scared of them that they joined their ranks..Gal2 is a mystery but it gives us hope that religion don't save..it takes grace..
Peck is smoking something? You know when you say that the LORD says something when the Lord has said just the opposite makes us believe that MUSIC drives people into madness. Paul never had any doubt even when Peter required a supernatural act to convince him that ALL people are purified by FAITH. Now, Pecker reads that as "Saved by faith" but everyone else understood THE FAITH OF CHRIST as opposed to THE LAW OF MOSES. Now, that is lie about the Godly James who got HIS Spirit from reading the Word of God and from listening to Jesus--not out of a bottle!
    Acts 15:23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:

Acts 15:24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words,
    subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

This is explained by Paul who said that when you do not LOVE the truth God sends you strong delusions so that you believe your own lie.

Peck Picked this from Joe Beam Etal: "Now James says, 'Let's compare what's happening to the Bible. Let's see if this that's happening is in contradiction to the word or in harmony to the word.' Now, when they look at it they find that what is happening is not in contradiction to the word but is in harmony to the word and they're now trying to make a decision what they should do....

'It is my judgment therefore that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God.... Then the apostles and elders with the whole church decided to choose some of their own men and send them back to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. Now, they write a letter ... and in verse 28 they say this in the letter: 'It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements ...
    This is our judgment.' And when they came together in that judgment, they say it is good to the Holy Spirit.
Now, if you read that, they just ascribed their decision to the Holy Spirit. They gave him the credit for what they decided. (Joe Beam, The Holy Spirit, Nashville Jubilee, 1996, Tape 2).

I think that the Holy Spirit spoke to them (since they were literate) through Leviticus 17 and 18 for Gentiles living among the Israelites. Remember that the prophets were guided by God:

But, we know that the Spirit was not a little fella small enough to fit into Peck's head: it was the SPIRIT of Christ which HAS SPOKEN in the Old and New Testament: to need a LATTER DAY REVELATION is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit by declaring that Jesus Christ was NOT COMPETENT to ordain the EKKLESIA (school of the Bible) able to be TRANSMORGAFIED into a "theater for unholy entertainment" for the Mother of Harlots in Revelation 18 which defines the speakers, singers and musicians as SORCERERS.

Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who PROPHESIED of the grace that should come unto you: 1 Pet 1:10

Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. 1 Pet 1:11

Seems like the Spirit OF Christ (the only Spirit) spoke through the prophets and simon being literate got the messagefrom Scripture.

There is NO decision between ANTI-instrumentalism and MUSICAL SORCERY. You will notice that they had no discussion about INSTRUMENTS because every "dog" in Jerusalem knew that to be sacrificial exorcism or perverted paganism and only LEVITES could do that HARD BONDAGE. There is NO TRADITIONALISM: the Jews ONLY were commanded to be circumcised and THEREFORE the LEGALISTIC PATTERNISM is a big fat lie.

Simeon hath declared how God at the FIRST did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. Acts 15:14
And to this agree the words of the PROPHETS as it is written, Acts 15: 15
After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: Acts 15: 16

That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things. Acts 15: 17

Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. Acts 15: 18

Does any LITERATE person see ANY reason for the Circumcision to NEED a supernatural ACT of the Spirit Person to make decisions the Spirit OF Christ had already made? No. There is NOT decision to be made: all we have to do is to tell Ricky and the WORLD that HE and the elders are trying to impose Levitical Warrior Musicians and SACRIFICIAL NOISE which had ratonale ONLY in Canaan, ONLY in Jerusalem, ONLY outside the TEMPLE. And not in the vilest pagan temple could singers and musicians enter into the Holy Places of which the temple was a TYPE of the body or church of Christ.

Simon being Biblically literate got his message from the SPIRIT OF CHRIST when He read and KNEW the prophets and he had heard it directly from Jesus Christ. The NAME of the "another Comforter" says John is "Jesus Christ the Righteous."

Simeon speaks what GOD had ALREADY revealed and He dare not quesiton the ESTABLISHED FACT:
Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: Acts 15: 19
But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood. Acts 15:20
But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood. Acts 15: 20

Simeon was an APOSTLE: PECK is not. NO decision about CIRCUMCISION was made by the Apostles and Elders. Which ONE of these "spirit revelations" would Peck need to be warned about?

Those imposed CUSTOMS which were common to most NON-pagans and the Gentiles and especially the Greek World had lived up to much of the Mosaic Moral Law forever. Why would not this TROUBLE the Gentiles.

By quoting Acts 15 Peck CONDEMNS all performance preaching and perverted music in the assembly.

Now, HERE is where we have a RESTATEMENT of the DIRECT COMMAND for the Qahal, synagogue or "church in the Wilderness" where blowing instruments and 'making a joyful noise before the Lord' was OUTLAWED. This were reserved for SPIRITUAL WARFARE to panic the enemy.

For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day. Acts 15: 21

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in WORD in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 1 Tim 4:12
Till I come, give attendance to [public] READING to exhortation, to doctrine1 Tim 4:13

The musicators CLAIM to be guided by THE HOLY SPIRIT but the Spirit OF Christ (Just one of these) has just CONDEMNED any theatrical performance OR rituals intended to AROUSE the people's sexual pleasures.

Jesus promised the APOSTLES-ONLY to "guide them into all truth." He did not promise this to RICK or the ELDERS in Texas. The Gentiles are to do GOOD and observe the dietary practices of those in their midst. Now WHICH ones of these would RICK like to OBSOLETE along with CIRCUMCISON in order to ATTRACT more miscellaneous crowd looking for entertainment.

By learning the INSPIRED TEXT every Sabbath in synagogues, they were GUIDED by the Holy Spirit. This was in contrast to the Pharisees whom Peck seems DETERMINED to lump himself with along with adulterating the Word by "selling ignorance at Retail." The Pharisees did this and the singers and musicians were the SECTARIAN HYPOCRITES.

"They interpreted the Law according to its spirit;

when in the course of time a law had been outgrown or superseded by changing conditions,
they gave it a new and more acceptable meaning,
seeking scriptural support for their actions through a ramified system of hermeneutics.

It was due to this progressive tendency of the Pharisees that their interpretation of the Torah
continued to develop and has remained a living force in Judaism.

Now, here is where the MUSICATORS cannot tell the simple truth about A SINGLE BIBLICAL PASSAGE. I believe that to be the STRONG DELUSION God sends you when you cannot read Acts 15. I have posted the ABSOLUTE truth about many of these "lying proof texts" and no one can refute them. Sorry, they won't fit into the 'narrow' FaithBlight.Con..

http://www.network54.com/Forum/177121/

gwhalen, is Ricky beginning to seduce away your lambs. Can you refute a single proof that ALL of those promoting musical instruments DELIBERATELY lie about the Bible, church history and the Restoration Movement? Why are people who REST on lies in order to deliberately sow massive discord MORE spiritual and loving than those who tell you the truth with no mandate to jump and jive in THE SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE where Paul outlaws it.

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

HoldenOn!!

January 3 2007, 10:17 PM 

HoldenOn, have you read Rick Atchley's defense for YOU and all of the musical sectarians on the Richland Hills forum?

I would hope that you grasp that he DOES speak for you because you used him while pretending that he spoke for churches of Christ. We warned tnat NO ONE who is faithful to churches of Christ have ever been invited to the UNION FORUMS: why DO you think that is the case.

Now, if you listened to the tapes he DOES speak for YOU and he perverts every single passage about the Bible, the Greek Language and the history of the church and the Restoration Movement.

Would you please listen to the "sermons" and then see if your HEADQUARTERS wants to HOLD EM or FOLD EM?

Ken

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

A Sudden Message!

January 18 2007, 11:45 PM 

Here is what I have been feeling but there is always a temptation to provokke the vipers. It came in the mail today along with an unusual batch of people suddenly waking from the deep sleep of the Locusts or singers and musicians of Satan:

Stay strong and remember to stay calm and before the accussers - say nothing. Be as CHRIST was longsuffering and patient with those that would listen and silent with advesaries except when questioned in open public forum. Don't cast Pearls before Swine (I hate calling the lost that but the lost are unclean calling them selves Saints....HOLY/Hagios).

This is why we are attacked just remember it is not us AND it is NOT them BUT a fallen Angel or demonic force that causes them to behave this way. Have you ever noticed that the same personalities show up on different people over time and these people have no connection yet act the same and say the same things....Familiar Spirits.... IT's never the people. They are just sheep without a Sheppard being lead by Ravenous Wolves. Stay Strong and keep looking up, Our redemption draws nearer every day.

Hope that helps , John

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter