Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Dave
(no login)

Get It Right the First Time

March 10 2012, 4:32 PM 

Ken, you said...."Only me and a few chosen people get to go to church in the WILDERNESS. Eat your heart out."

Ken, the church in the wilderness isn't a physical place, so acreage doesn't play in this equation. You missed the whole point of Jesus and His coming to this earth. He looked inside and wasn't worried about how well a person dressed or looked on the outside. That is why He told us that we need be like children and trusting and forgiving. Jesus addressed the heart.
Matthew 5
27 You have heard that it was said, You shall not commit adultery. 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Jesus showed a better way. Try Matthew through John.....it explains it all. Don't worry Ken, you aren't the only one who doesn't get it.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

synagogue

March 10 2012, 4:50 PM 

Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs. Psalm 74:4

There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof. Eze.22:25

They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled by casting down the dwelling place of thy name to the ground. Psalm 74:7

They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land. Psalm 74:8

The people in general did not worship at the sanctuary of God's name, but normally in their own villages or homes. The Living Bible translates verse 8:

"Let's wipe out every trace of God," they said, and went through the entire country burning down the assembly places where we worshiped you. Psalm 74:8LIV .

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Get It Right the First Time

March 11 2012, 9:07 AM 

Dave said, "Jesus showed a better way. Try Matthew through John.....it explains it all."

Let's not forget Acts through Revelation. Jesus continued to "show the better way" by teaching through His apostles.

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

March 11 2012, 4:06 PM 

Hey,"B", maybe you would like to include the book of "Enoch" since you believe it to be the inspired Word of God? Just a thought! wink.gif

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

March 11 2012, 6:17 PM 

Since Jude mentions Enoch's prophecy about God, wasn't Enoch inspired to make that prophecy? Can anyone who makes a legitimate prophecy about God be uninspired? Just a thought. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

March 12 2012, 4:44 AM 

Perhaps,"B", may find some parallels in the Apocrypha books also. Perhaps, "B's" thought process would result in his belief of the inspiration of the Apocrypha? [linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Apocrypha

March 12 2012, 5:52 PM 

The Apocrypha was in the "original King James Bible." They would send you to jail for leaving it out. It was left out to save printing cost and NO ONE NOTICED.

http://www.piney.com/ApocryIndex.html

This is the VIEW of the writers who lived during the time and understood the Bible in the original languages. Surely they have more value than paying a preacher to talk about his own experiences?

You won't understand the vileness of instrumental music and sex as the abomination of desolation unless you read the Maccabee literature. You won't even understand all of Hebrewss 11 without the story that Paul understood.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Apocrypha

March 12 2012, 7:22 PM 

rancor, something is wrong here: when I approved your post it evaporated. Ken

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

March 12 2012, 7:46 PM 

Ken, stranger things have happened to some of my posts here. I blame it on being an orphan, born in 1947 Roswell NM. I do appreciate your honesty. Have a good evening.

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

March 13 2012, 12:05 AM 

I had no ideal that Ken would post my reply. I was just having a bit of fun with Ken. Alabama born and Alabama bred am I. Ken made a double post and I made a joking response to that. I responded to his second post which he deleted and also deleted my post. Good night.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 13 2012, 3:56 AM 

Racnor,

I posted your "bit of fun with Ken." happy.gif

As you know, double posting happens. Inadvertently deleting a [second] post with a response which "evaporates" also happens. Glad to know that you've got it all figured out.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Donnie

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Learning is a Lifelong Proces

March 10 2012, 6:22 PM 

Bravo Ken!
Maybe something good is being done here. Stick to the Holy Scriptures and leave the other text alone. Psalms and Isaiah are awesome!

....and they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.....

WRONG!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Some People Can't Leave Perfect Alone

March 11 2012, 10:33 PM 

Here's another thought William (B) Crump....you along with many naysayers believe you are wiser than God when you believe that the 66 books isn't good enough. Enoch is not included because God didn't want it to be there.
How about that thought?

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Some People May Not Recognize Inspired When They See It.

March 11 2012, 11:53 PM 

Dave evidently believes that Enoch was not inspired when he made a prophecy about God. Now why would Enoch make a prophecy about God, and Jude cite it as true, if God had not inspired Enoch in the first place? Since Dave rejects Enoch's prophecy about God, then Dave must of necessity reject Jude, which cites Enoch as true. How about THAT thought?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Some People May Not Recognize Inspired When They See It.

March 12 2012, 1:08 AM 

No more inspired than Paul quoting the poet Aeschelus in Acts. The inspiration of both Enoch and Aeschelus is doubtful.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Men Wanting to Believe They are Wiser Than God

March 12 2012, 12:02 PM 

If God would have wanted Enoch to be a part of the Holy Scripture it would have been. For William (B) Crump and others....that is not a thought....that is a FACT!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Same Ole Same Ole

March 12 2012, 1:44 PM 

William (B) Crump said "Since Dave rejects Enoch's prophecy about God, then Dave must of necessity reject Jude, which cites Enoch as true."

William (B) Crump is saying that I rejected what Enoch said in Jude. The good part of a site, such as concernedmembers, is pointing out false teachers.

Where did I, in any previous statements, say that I rejected the prophecy, by Enoch, in Jude? Also, where did I reject Enoch as being true.
happy.gif

I never said that Enoch, nor his prophecy was false. I said that God didn't include the BOOK of Enoch as being inspired.
happy.gif

This is how wicked men go about their lives. Since they can't use the Truth to denounce men of God, they resort to evil false accusations.
Nothing new under the sun.
If "B" wants to ADD to the Word of God by using the book of Enoch as being inspired, nothing is going to stand in his way.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Romans 1

March 12 2012, 5:46 PM 

Romans 1 and others tells the Enoch story.

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login BrianCade)

Re: Same Ole Same Ole

March 12 2012, 9:19 PM 

It's called argumentum ad hominum meaning, "argument to the man" and it is a tactic of last resort. Basically, if one can't refute the argument, they attack the individual. Sometimes, it gets mixed in with argumentum ad bacculum, "argument of the club." On this site, that usually takes the form of "agree with me or God will send you to hell."

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter