Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Haley states:
(no login)

“A question for Donnie and others like him”

April 25 2007, 8:38 AM 

Haley’s response to the above article (copied from the ConcernedMembers’ Richland Hills forum dated April 23 2007, 7:02 PM)

Your quote: "No amount of Bible study will reveal any positive authority for either the use of musical instruments in Christian worship, or the observance of the Lord’s Supper in Christian assembly on a Saturday. To do either is to engage in will worship, and to displease God."

Let me ask you a question...does the Bible mention things like Sunday School, song leaders, pews, attendace cards, microphones, baptistries, carpet, etc, etc, etc.? Yet we fill our church buildings and worship services with all sorts of things not in the scripture. Who gets to decide when it's okay and when it's not okay?

My God is much bigger than these petty things. You are looking for something that is not there. Saturday evening worship, intruments and the Lord's Supper during this worship service, is okay. The scriptures do not speak against them. If we were to follow the exact letter of the law, we would eat as in Bible days, dress like they did in Bible days, live exactly like they did. The Lord gives us freedom to worship and adapt to an ever changing world. You do that every day when you get in your car and drive to work. You have brought things to church that aren't scriptural, too. The main thing to remember is, is the Lord being praised and are we seeking the lost and bringing them to him. Are we reaching out to our brother in the community.

Do not pass judgement. It's is the Lords to do so.

Respond to this message   
(Login rbstirman)

April 26 2007, 2:23 AM 

Great point... Who, exactly, get's to decide what is acceptable and not acceptable? My foundation is based on Sacred Scripture, but if I'm honest with myself then I must admit to placing some traditions/opinions on the same level as scripture through my years....

A question for Donnie (and others mostly in agreement with him)... Do you use one cup during communion? If so, then why? If not, then why? And if not, how do you deal with your one cup brothers who look upon your multiple cups as being sinful/in error?

Again, who gets to decide?

Respond to this message   
(no login)

No … not exactly

April 26 2007, 10:58 AM 

Who decides? The decision is based on the command to institute the commemoration of the Lord’s sacrifice and death on the cross. In other words, the command in itself is the decision. The observance of the Lord’s Supper occurs when the command is obeyed. The observance of the Lord’s Supper does not occur when the command is not obeyed.

The use either: (1) of one big cup or pitcher or basin OR (2) of clear or multi-colored multiple cups … is of no significance whatsoever. What is significant is the representation of the blood of Christ shed on the cross.

The commemoration of the Lord’s death [which is not of His resurrection] is not a matter of tradition or opinion. It is divinely instituted. It is not to be tampered with—not even with the consideration that it is associated with a “fellowship meal for the belly” that the change agents in the brotherhood are altering and not even with the man-contrived option to observe it any other day through the week.

Respond to this message   
(Login rbstirman)

No...not exactly

April 27 2007, 11:15 AM 

You missed the point when you wrote:

The use either: (1) of one big cup or pitcher or basin OR (2) of clear or multi-colored multiple cups … is of no significance whatsoever.

It is of great significance to our one cup bretheren! They view those that use multiple cups to be in error/sin and they use scripture to state their belief. If you use multiple cups then YOU are in SCRIPTURAL error according to them.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

What the one-cup brethren may think

April 27 2007, 1:26 PM 

I did realize the issue of its significance to our one-cup brethren. But I don’t totally agree with your supposition that their claim goes so far as to consider what other brethren otherwise do as sinful. In error to them, maybe, but not necessarily in sin—I think there is a difference.

Having said that, the Scripture does not excuse the use of instrumental music in the assembly nor does the Scripture negate the specificity by which it instructs in the epistles to the Ephesians and Colossians that we “let the word of Christ dwell in us richly” and we “teach and admonish one another IN [the “HOW”] psalms [worded—and not physical instruments] and hymns and spiritual songs.”

I realize that you may question my reason for bringing up instrumental music—what does this have to do with the Lord’s Supper? Well, the preceding paragraph differentiates what is specific in “teaching and admonishing”—which the inanimate and lifeless instruments are incapable of doing.

On the other hand, what is explicit or specific in the Lord’s Supper is the command to observe it; what is implied is the use of a container or containers. Maybe, the one-cup brethren are not as health-and-sanitation conscious as the others in the brotherhood? I think in this case, we should just let the Lord make that call.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Parallel to SINGING passages.

May 17 2007, 7:35 PM 

Before we read the so-called 'musical' passages Paul always lays the groundwork by defining pagan religions which was built upon the legalistic patternism foundation of arousal singing and instruments.

John calls them SORCERERS and most of the singing and instrument references point to enchantment by someone trying to pick your pocket.
What your musicians call THE SPIRIT the literates of that time called madness or insanity without which the "gods" would not reveal a message for which you could get paid.

Here is Colossians 3--the so called music authority--compared to Colossians 4 which defines the role of the ekklesia or synagogue or school of the Bible:

We will show that chapter 2 carries the same message to define church and exclude "music"

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Colossians 2 Parallel to Chapter 3

May 19 2007, 12:58 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Gospel Advocate: Defacto agreement with Atchley?

May 22 2007, 12:23 PM 

All musical terms and names of instruments in the Bible derive from vile or polluting influences. For instance, the PSALTERY (related to making vile) is the same Hebrew word oftranslated as WEAPON. I was asked to review the WHITE PAPER prepared by the elders (aka preacher) to prove that God commanded instrumental music. When Max Lucado got his "vision" to take CHRIST out of the persona and to ADD instrumental music, the vision is quite identical to the Farmer's Branch paper which follows the Christian Church friends books which twist every known text.

They use the word NAGAN meaning to PLAY as authority. Because the review is too long I have posted some notes on NAGAN which is used interchangeably with Chalal (h2490) which is translated as "play the flute, steal your inheritance, cast as profane, pollute and prostitute." Not really good PROOF text with which to sow massive discord and make yourself into a joke. The word is used in "Lucifer cast as profane out of heaven." A similar Greek word speaks of Jesus CASTING OUT the musical minstrels LIKE DUNG.

here are a few examples of the MUSIC as the MARK of God's winevat (new wineskins) Vat of Wrath: wrath being ORGE or ORGY which speaks of the "new style charismatic music from old style Babylon."

Why do you suppose that false teachers cannot find a SINGLE passage bad-mouthing musical instruments as worship when you can hardly stick a pin in the Bible without hearing God SHOUT WARNINGS that people who USE musiic on you want to USE you for their own fun and mercinary greed?

I got my latest Gospel Advocate and the same Biblical ignorance fairly SHOUTS OUT that God COMMANDED instrumental music AS WORSHIP under the Law but WE now live in a spiritual dispensation. Those who AFFIRM the false teachings used by lhireling-preacherlings SHARE THE GUILT for leaving the NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH criminally ignorant of the OLD TESTAMENT except as lifted proof texts.

If you believe and teach that God COMMANDED instrumetnal praise under the "olden law" but has changed His mind, you REALLY need to quit fighting agaisnt God.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

ALL church fathers call music HERESY: no exception!

May 28 2007, 7:44 PM 

Arnobius defining MUSICAL HERESY for which there is NO EXCEPTION WHATEVER they tell you.

32. But let there be, as you wish, honour in wine and in incense,
let the anger and displeasure of the deities be
    appeased by the immolation and slaughter of victims :
    are the gods moved by garlands also, wreaths and flowers,
    by the jingling of brass also, and the shaking of cymbals,
    by timbrels also, and also by symphonious pipes?
    What effect has the clattering of castanets,
    that when the deities have heard them,
    they think that honour has been shown to them,
    and lay aside their fiery spirit of resentment in forgetfulness?
Or, as little boys are frightened into giving over their silly wailings by hearing the sound of rattles,
    are the almighty deities also soothed in the same way by the whistling of pipes?
    and do they become mild, is their indignation softened, at the musical sound of cymbals?
What is the meaning of those calls which you sing in the morning,
    joining your voices to the music of the pipe? [defined as a fatal MARK]
    Do the gods of heaven fall asleep, so that they should return to their posts?
    What is the meaning of those slumbers to which
    you commend them with auspicious salutations that they may be in good health?
Are they awakened from sleep;
    and that they may be able to be overcome by it,
    must soothing lullabies be heard?
The purification, says my opponent, of the mother of the gods is to-day.

Note: At daybreak on opening, and at night on closing the temple, the priests of Isis sang hymns in praise of the goddess (cf. Jos. Scaliger, Castigationes ad Cat., etc., p. 132); and to these Arnobius refers sarcastically, as though they had been calls to awake, and lullabies to sing her asleep.

We have noted that DISCIPLES understand that MOSES of the Old Testament is a warning against the EGYPTIAN paganism the Israelites practiced at Mount Sinai. For that God ABANDONED them to worship the Starry Host. The Bible is perfectly clear but the Greek writers and church Fathers clearly defined the Jewish religion as identical to that of Egypg, Greece and Babylon: that was what they PRAYED for.

Even David wanted to AWAKEN his lyre so he could awaken the Dawn (mother of Lucifer) and during the intertestament period these AWAKENING Psalms were not permitted.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

PROOF that the Witches and Warlocks have you by soft places.

May 29 2007, 6:46 PM 

Why has Jannes and Jambres received their Second Incarnation?"

2 Tim 3: 10 But thou hast fully known
my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

2 Tim 3: 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra;
what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

2 Tim 3: 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Tim 3: 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,
deceiving [wandering stars], and being deceived.

Their danger is that they BELIEVE their own lies and cannot even quote anything without twisting it to FIT their brains which The Book of Enoch and many other documents PROVE that making the MUSIC MEANS WORSHIP CONNECTIONS is hard wired and there is no redemption-ever.

DECEIVERS fill the role of the Serpent or Musical Enchater: the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden.

G1114 goes go'-ace From goao (to wail); properly a wizard (as muttering spells), that is, (by implication) an impostor:seducer.

See First Corinthians Chapter One as Paul begins all of his messages.

[goaô] 1. one who howls out enchantments, a sorcerer, enchanter, Hdt., Eur.; goêsi kataeidontes charming by means of sorcerers, Hdt. 2. a juggler, cheat,

Kat-aidô I. trans., charm, appease by singing, sing a spell or incantation ( [epôidê] ) to . . , kataeidontes . .., to be induced by charms to do a thing, epôidê , Ion. and poet. epaoidê , hê, sung to or over: hence, enchantment, spell
    Barbaros A. barbarous, i.e. non-Greek, foreign
    Magikos ,II.magical, bibloi Ps.-Phoc.149 ; m. technê magi [Rev 18)
    E.IT1337 . Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris

When we came to the sea-shore, where Orestes' [GENDER CONFUSED] ship was moored in hiding, [1330] Agamemnon's daughter motioned to those of us you sent with the strangers' bonds to stand far off, as if her sacrifice of purifying flame, that she had come for, were secret. But she went on alone, holding the strangers' chains in her hands, behind them. Your servants, lord, were suspicious, [1335] but we allowed it. After a while, so that we might think that she was accomplishing something, she raised a shout, and chanted strange songs and spells, as if she were washing off the pollution of murder. When we had sat a long time, [1340] it occurred to us that the strangers, loosed from their bonds, might kill her and escape by flight. But we were afraid of seeing what we ought not, and sat in silence. But at length we all resolved to go where they were, although we were not allowed.
Goes Regularly appears with

Sophis-tês , ou, ho, master of one's craft, adept, expert, of diviners, Hdt.2.49; of poets, meletan sophistais prosbalon Pi.I.5(4).28 , cf. Cratin.2; of MUSICIANS, sophistês

And when they shall say unto you,
Seek unto them that have familiar spirits,
and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter:
should not a people seek unto their God?
for the living to the dead? Isa 8:19

The familiar spirit is a dry, empty wineskin. It serves as the echo chamber of the nebel which means 'VILE.' It has the same meaning as the harp and the sounding brass in 1 Cor. 13. Amos identifies the MARZEAH which like the Agape was a perverse and perverting musical festival WITH and FOR dead ancestors called DEMON WORSHIP.

To the law and to the testimony:
if they speak not according to this word
it is because there is NO LIGHT in them. Isa 8:20

That is why they do not hesitate to lie TO God and ABOUT God and are able to lead a "multidude to do evil."

Jesus commanded the EKKLESIA or SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE which is for BIBLE STUDY ONLY as the ONLY way to keep the wolves from taking control. Wolves defining a style of singing or musical praise which most of you LOVE.

2 Tim 3: 14 But continue thou in the things
which thou hast learned
and hast been assured of,
knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

2 Tim 3: 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures,
which are able to make thee wise unto salvation
through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Only a foundation in the Old Testament makes one competent to be a disciple and take advantage of Salvation: Much of Paul's writings are commentary on the Old Testament specificially to condemn the PLAY or musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

G4991 soteria so-tay-ree'-ah Feminine of a derivative of G4990 as (properly abstract) noun; rescue or safety (physically or morally):--deliver, health, salvation, save, saving.

Consistent with ALL of the NOT musical passages demanding that we use "that which is writen" the SAME Paul tells the SAME story in all of his letters: that is why the changeling-hirelings REJECT the Epistles and preach JUST JESUS but ANOTHER Jesus which they found in the mirrow.

2 Tim 3: 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Tim 3: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

And it is FREE (Isaiah 55): The CLAIM to be MESSIAH because they claim to "lead you into the presence of God." Because they are standing in the "holy places" of church architecture, WHY are they not as SORCERERS really agents of the Mother of Harlots (Lucifer, Zoe) and you find YOURSELF proven NOT to be the ELECT because you have been LED ASTRAY by witchcraft. Lynn Anderson's Navigating the Winds seems to be a take off of witchcraft or Wicca or neo-paganism so you GET what they NAVIGATE you into with a HIGH HAND.

ALL of the NOT singing passages have Paul insisting that the ASSEMBLY is a SYNAGOGUE or school of the bible. It has no AUTHORITY for anything not connected to teaching the WORD as it has been taught.

Refusing to "sing that which is written" or "teach that which has been taught" is, according to Isaiah's COMMANDS AND EXAMPLE passage because THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM. Why pay for one who has according to Revelation 18 brought in SORCERERS to keep FROM teaching the Word when John proves that even the CANDLES have been removed. Shame.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

What is the NAME of the "gods" Rick Etal QUOTE?

June 11 2007, 2:02 PM 

What NONE of the misleaders know OR are deliberately hiding from you is the NAME of the god or gods worshipped by the Jews.
Because God ABANDONED the national religion to worship the STARRY HOST and literate scholard define the religion under the MONARCHY in clear terms which the Bible also makes clear, why the say that THEIR GOD has commanded them to deliberately sow discord and that THEIR god commanded them to add INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE which trumps all of recorced history, don't YOU know the NAME of the God of the New Wineskins?

How other than using lying wonders could anyone twist all known facts and have 4,000 people accept it.
We have noticed that Richaland STILL boasts about being the LARGEST with 6,400 memebers according to the Christian Chronicle--the change agent organ. However, we have noticed a long stretch of mid 3,000s and a budget SHORTFALL.

The Church Max Axed also mours only 40% participation in their ALWAYS need for monies for which the have NO BIBLICAL AUTHORITY: we are told that that figure was once 90%.

So, don't believe all of the BREAST POUNDING that the NACC is going to steal all of the peaceable non-musical churches of Christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

See how they lie about CHRYSOSTOM etal.

June 12 2007, 8:57 PM 

Being fed by the NACC writers and "unity" speakers, a small number have not hesitated to make claims which if before a judge would get them in prison for contempt of Court. What shall we say of those who says that men like Clement and Chrystom or THE CHURCH FATHERS had nothing bad to say about instrumental music the the WORSHIP SERVICE.

They ALL knew that the church was an ekklesia or synagogue or school of the Bible. They knew that there was "no praise service" by direct command and universal understanding in the synagogue.

They also knew that all of the slaughtering of innocent animals with loud EXORCISING NOISE was the result of God abandoning them to the worship of the Starry Host where such paganism was identical to that at Tyre or Babylon or in Egypt.

Click to see one Homily by Chrystom to which no false teacher will ever find an exception. Here, he understands both the practices and Paul's definition of the PLAY at Mount Sinai as musical demon worship. Here are a few quotes as well as his warning to the women not to get involved in the MUSICAL DEMON WORSHIP which mostly the Mad Women in Corinth and other places were most susceptible.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Getting GRUMPY old man CRANKED UP!

June 20 2007, 1:00 PM 

Mr. Sublett, Does that mean I have been excommunicated?
    It is obvious from reading your rantings that you just don't like music in any form or fashion. It is obvious to me that you are trying to convince people that we shouldn't even sing when we come together to worship.
    I've read many of your long winded responses and have come to the conclusion that your just a cranky old man. You've even admitted that you do not attend worship service anywhere, and that leaves me wondering what is your objective with your "music hating" posts?
    By the way, I PREFER A Cappella music and that's the main reason I still attend the CofC. That and the fact the we are the only one's that still teach baptizm for the remission of sins, and don't teach the once saved always saved doctrine of the denominational community.
    Richard Logan
    Paris Texas

Can't STAND those long Bible Quotes? Great! Now THAT excuses false teachers for lying TO God and ABOUT God in all of the "proof texts." They thank you very much. But, if EVERYONE can lie about violating the direct command about CONTENT and METHOD and MOTIVE then 'going ALL THE WAY' is the natural PRODUCT of falling into the Worst Century Church. MASS is directly proportional to MESS (Fig Newton's law).

False: I enjoy some kinds of music. But, as an electronics engineering retiring on all kinds of acoustics; and as an observer that the "sanging" intends and does induce the SPIRITUAL ANXIETY Jesus died to silence and Paul OUTLAWED for the "synagogue of Christ" in Romans 15, I just naturally go GRUMPY when the sheep are FLEECED while sanging and clapping like sane people. As a REEDER of RIGHTING the false professors and preachers are not permitted to read and study, once you get CRANKED UP and running you understand that ALL musical terms parse directly to pagan sorcery: didn't John call the speakers, singers and instrumentalists SORCERERS in Revelation 18 working UNDER the Mother of Harlots (including ZOE) (Rev 17) Just go to the back cover and take a left turn to read. If you SANG self-composed songs you DELIBERATELY violate the direct command to "SPEAK that which is written with ONE MIND and ONE MOUTH." If a CIRCE is not an EKKLESIA or SYNAGOGUE or SCHOOL of the Bible, Jesus and Paul writes me an excuse where they "do more harm than good." The Sunday morning MUSICAL fit for a Cruise Liner is the MARK of all pagan religionism.

MUSIC in the Ekklesia violates the MEANING of the ekklesia. It has as much rationale as the DIRTY BOYS who hung out in the marketplace but were excluded from the CHURCH by the major meaning of the PSALLO rope.

Plato in Republic Book III did not envision (nor did the Bible so translate) that such piping and strumming have any "abiding value" but as the Septuagint translates Amos, music was just "fleeting pleasure." In no sense did Plato permit the parasites of Lucian to take the place of the god:

"If a man, then, it seems, [398a] who was capable by his CUNNING of assuming (pantomimic art) every kind of shape
    and IMITATING all things should arrive in our city, bringing with himself
    the POEMS which he wished to EXHIBIT,
Since you are UNCRANKED you "worship" the singy-clappy-thingies: NO OPTION. Paul's ONLY worship word means to GIVE HEED TO: He said "SPEAK that which is written with ONE MOUTH" but, you feel superior because YOU worship the self-composed poems VIOLATING the direct command to "NOT speak your own Word" for the REST day (Isa 58). Because GOD'S words are FREE OF CHARGE (Isa 55). The word SPEAK is the OPPOSITE of poetry or music: Dictionary 101a

but (we) should say to him that there is NO MAN of that kind among us in our city,
    NOR is it LAWFUL for such a man to arise among us,
    and we should SEND him AWAY to another city,
    after POURING myrrh down over his head and CROWNING him with fillets of WOOL (taring and feathering him)
but we ourselves, for our souls' good, should continue to employ
    the more austere and less DELIGHTFUL poet and TALE-teller,
    who would IMITATE the DICTION of the GOOD man and would tell his tale
    in the patterns which we prescribed in the beginning, when we set out to EDUCATE our SOLDIER."
CRANKY OLD GREEKS who called singing SORCERY as did John (Rev 18 in the olden Bible)

What is it about SPEAK that people cannot spell? Some grumpy old Greek looked at ALL known literature where he saw SPEAK and defined SPEAK as the opposite to POETRY or MUSIC. Because CHURCH is for adults as ekklesia, synagogue or school of the Bible, we follow the DIRECT COMMAND for the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness. We follow the approved example of Jesus and Paul and Paul's direct command to Timothy and the practice of LITERATE, Pre-postmoderns, who did not hallucinate SANGING for almost 400 years. That MIGHT be because the Bible is NOT metrical but the "notes" were accent marks to help HEARING that which was READ (the direct command in the wilderness, the practice of the synagogue, the approved example of Jesus, the direct command and practice of paul and all early church history). Even after ALL music was RESTORED AWAY in the Reformation, the Psalms had to be PARAPHRASED in order to be sung. Cranky ole universal direct command and practice of those living in the PRE-post literate world.

"Hallel, in Jewish ritual, selection from the Psalms, chanted as part of the liturgy during certain festivals.
The more frequently used selection includes Psalms 113-118 and is known as the Egyptian Hallel, presumably because Psalm 114 begins.......
It is sung in synagogues on the first two days of Passover, on Shabuoth, on Sukkot, on each morning of the eight days of Hanukkah, and at the close of the Seder.
    "The Hallel through the generations, on specific occasions: Pesachim 117a
    "Hallel requires a full stomach and a satisfied spirit: Taanis 25b-26a
    The reading is beloved to the people, and so they listen closely: Megillah 21b
    "The Hallel as an Institution of the Prophets, to use to pray for salvation from danger: Pesachim 117a [2x]
    Saying the Hallel daily is blasphemous: Shabbos 118b

Aristotle: Melody Deceives: "Poets also make use of this in inventing words,
    as a melody "without strings" or "without the lyre";
    for they employ epithets from negations, a course which is approved in proportional metaphors..
The form of diction should be neither metrical nor without rhythm.
    If it is metrical, it lacks persuasiveness, for it appears artificial,
    and at the same time it DISTRACTS the hearer's attention,
    since it sets him on the watch for the recurrence of such and such a cadence..
According to Philo, the gods of the PAGANS exploit this weakness of men.
For the sake of a better effect, and with the intention of more easily cheating their devotes,
that they have set their lies to melodies, rhythms and meters.."

Satan or Lucifer is called the 'Singing and harp playing prostitute" even in the garden of Eden. Any kind of singing INTENDS to shut down your rational (spiritual) brain and the MOTIVE is to deceive you. They more they cry LORD, LORD the more you know that they are PROPHESYING and God does not know THEIR NAME. Why are people so happy to be their enablers? Because they LOVE to be sorcerized--more legal than Crack but just as addictive.

One of the SIGNS and MARKS of SORCERY is when the "performers" (always gender compromised in all known history) can do verbal BOOMS AND CLANGS and tell YOU to keep YOUR eyes (and ears) on JESUS. And like Mary's little lamb you actually BELIEVE that KoolAid will get you to heave.

That is what means: "SORCERY" which is using any thing other than the Word to alter the consiousness of people as LYING TO DECEIVE.

Paraphrasing Paul in 2 Corinthians: "Fools love to be fooled."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

The QUAIL falls with the other SHOT flock

June 27 2007, 5:14 PM 

Mark Henderson Review # One

This review will show that neither Mark or his though leaders and handlers from the NACC know or care about the context of their proof texts OR the story line. Like the few other churches, Mark and the church has had a long agenda using Musical Performers as a legalistic end run around the NO INSTRUMENTS view of Quail Springs' owners. Now, pretending to do a STUDY he just imitates the older papers fed to them by the NACC.

The SHORT FALL or falling attendance has always been the DRIVEN PURPOSE to add instruments. The falling membership has always attended the addition of CLERGY SINGERS which is called "the oldest heresy largely pervading the church." The INTENTIONAL DRIVEN PURPOSE to add instruments to the youth groups and Saturday WORSHIP SERVICE has also peeled off members. The MISleaders do not care because they have ACCEPTED the loss of half of the OWNERS in the transistion to a neo Babylon Harlot system (Rev 17) using rhetoricians, singers and instrument players as SORCERERS (Rev 18). You have to accept the fact that you have fallen into the affliction prophesied.

Mark Henderson Review # Two

Because Mark has not fully quoted Everett Ferguson about Matthew 11 to prove that Jesus had nothing to say about instruments, I have decided to do a separate article on the RISING UP TO PLAY fall from grace at Mount Sinai. Jesus warns that those WITHOUT EARS will not even be able to hear his message. All of the PLAY words identify musical and always perverted prostitutes or Sodomites SERVING the Mother Goddess.

Mark Henderson Review # 3 will review all of the musical idolatry in ALL known literatre as MARKING the effeminate or perverted "priestlings." Tom Burges is the source of the "scholarly quotes" proving that PSALLO authorizes instruments. However, Tom is careful to NOT post the rest of the story that PSALLO or pluking always identified older males seducing the 'youth ministers' whose hairs had been plucked. None of the small band of follow the misleader such as Milton Jones or Max Lucado has failed to lie TO God and ABOUT God. The message of The Book of Enoch quoted by Jude is that when people FALL into musical idolatry they have been led by Satan or Lucifer (Zoe) and they will never be able to recover. They have done the unforgiveable sin of Hebrews 6.

You should NOT follow the BLIND misleaders. You are free to tell us your good, bad and ugly and no one will hurt you here where MOST denominations post when they elders deliberately turn into WOLVES.

Respond to this message   
< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter