Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

February 24 2007 at 6:23 PM
Ken Sublett  (no login)
from IP address

Any singer or musician who entered into the Holy Place as a type of the body or church of Christ would be executed. In Jerusalem the music and sexual perversion went hand in hand as the Abomination of Desolation. That is why John calls Jerusalem SODOM.

Second Maccabees which was in the bound book Jesus quoted from and in the 1611 KJV with a criminal penalty for removing it is a "place" where I have collected tidbits to define the Abomination of Desolation which which you can use as a MEASURING STICK.

We showed conclusively that Paul called the assembly the SYNAGOGUE whereas the Ekklesia can be the body or the "church house" where the synagogue meets. Because Jesus continued the synagogue with His own Spirit as the Head of the body to which the Lord's Supper was added, we know from both titles that this was a regular SET-TIME-PLACE and we know that the purpose was as a school of the bible and we know that the Qahal or "church in the wilderness" INCLUDED resting, reading and rehearsing the Word and EXCLUDED the alarm or triumph over which can include both loud instruments and "making a joyful noise before the Lord." We know that the Jews never violated that until 1815, Jesus gave an approved example and Paul defined the SYNAGOGUE in Romans 15 and elsewhere.

We noted that from Hebrews 10 that same synagogue was defined and from Hebrews 12 EXCLUDED anything not motivated by REVERENCE and GODLY FEAR. The failure to come before God in reverence and quietness is because God is still a consuming fire. Whenever the SPEAKING takes place the word SPEAK never includes SINGING in the modern complex style:
    Logik-os, ( [logos] ) A. of or for speaking or speech, merê l. the organs of speech, Plu.Cor.38: logikê, hê, speech, opposite to mousikê,
    The musicians in Revelation 18 are the MUSES and John says that they were SORCERERS.

Eph 5: [19]WEBloquentes vobismet ipsis in psalmis et hymnis et canticis spiritalibus cantantes et psallentes in cordibus vestris Domino
    Loquor [Sanscr. lap-, to talk, whisper. Conversational style for the ekklesia: no singers or intruments allowed].

So you CANNOT force music into a peaceable church without fulfilling Paul's definition of HERESY and FALLING AWAY. That can never happen with a KEY MAN who is the Alpha Goat. Apparently when thousands can be taken captive by twisting all known evidence we MUST believe that this is a LYING WONDER.

All of the organized religionists had explicit prophecy and the all missed the first advent and murdered their Messiah. We think that the SIGNS will fit OUR understanding but most will probably NOT be ready for the SECOND ADVENT. Before most catch on, as in Amos, God will have "been here and gone." What the HORNS or though leaders have conspired WILL be marked by a GREAT FALLING AWAY: a giant outburst of demonism so the faithful can flee.

2 Thess 2:1 NOW we beseech you, brethren,
by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
and by our gathering together unto him, [synagogue; not a musical hall]

2 Thess 2:2 That ye be not soon SHAKEN in mind,
or be troubled, neither by SPIRIT nor by WORD nor by letter as from us,
as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2 Thess 2:3 Let no man DECEIVE you by any means:
for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Judas was the Judas Goat and the Judas Bag was for carrying the mouth pieces of wind instruments. His task was to SHAKE Jesus into failing by forcing Him as those who are going ECUMENICAL teach that they are MAKING IT POSSIBLE for Jesus to return by forcing everyone to join the same movement. Does that ring a bell?

Glôsso-komeion , to, ( [komeô] ) case to keep the reeds or tongues of musical instruments, Lysipp.5: generally, casket,: more freq. in form glôsso-komon , to, case, casket; compartment in a water-organ,
We have shown that the WATER ORGAN was a MACHINE for doing hard labor or creating SHOCK AND AWE. You cannot USE musicians and MACHINES without automatically MARKING yourself as totally LEGALISTIC. By declaring that God need help you are falling into the most ancient, paganistic and superstitious practices known to mankind: PRAISE SINGING to keep the gods from failing.

This IS the ONLY MESSAGE of the Vineyard (having music-induced sex with the spirit) and the New Wineskinners who want to exhilarate you (proven when you sing, clap, and gyrate). The BOX on the flute case IS the Judas Bag and it was ALWAYS attached and it WAS prophesied that Judas would try this:

2 Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and EXALTETH himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he AS God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.

The sit in the Holy Places of church architecture and CLAIM to lead you into God's presence: that is the CLAIM that they are the MEDIATORS in music and that is the claim to being God in Jesus Christ.

How can we define a small group of people who have declared that GOD'S WORD is no longer valid for OUR culture? The postmodern mind they really do not see it as lying because GOD'S standards are not adequate for our changed culture. To RID the church of God you first have to SILENCE His Words.
    I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. Jer 23:25
    How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their OWN heart; Jer 23: 26
    Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams, which they tell every man to his neighbour,
    as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. Jer 23: 27 [ALL of Rick's "mentors"]
    for ye have PERVERTED the words of the living God, of the Lord of hosts our God. Jer 23: 36

Those who EXALT themselves over God are called HERESY a word associated with MUSIC.
    G5229 huperairomai hoop-er-ah'ee-rom-ahee Middle voice from G5228 and G142 ; to raise oneself over,
    that is, (figuratively) to become haughty: exalt self, be exalted above measure
    G142 airo ah'ee-ro A primary verb; to lift; by implication to take up or away; figuratively to raise (the voice), keep in suspense (the mind); specifically to sail away (that is, weigh anchor); by Hebraism (compare [ H5375 ]) to expiate sin:--away with, bear (up), carry, lift up, loose, make to doubt, put away, remove, take (away, up).

This is what Paul OUTLAWS as SELF-PLEASURE for the "synagogue" in Roman 15 and Jesus removed as "spiritual anxiety created by religious rituals."
The CURE or alternative as a DIRECT COMMAND, approved example, necessary inference and historical certainty as the only way to PREVENT disunity which is being SOWN.

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 2 Thess 2:6
For the mystery of iniquity [lawless]
doth already work: only he who now letteth will let,
until he be taken out of the way. 2 Thess 2:7
And then shall that Wicked be revealed,
whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth,
and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 2 Thess 2:8

The word NOMOS or law also identifies the MUSES musically teaching the LAWS of Apollo, Apollyon or Satan.
God reveals by TAKING OFF THE COVER of the HIDDEN AGENDA. We cannot defeat them with Satan's LIFELESS INSTRUMENTS or CARNAL WEAPONS but by TEACHING THE WORD as it has been taught and REMOVE our children from "campus ministries" like Gulf Goast Getaway who USE Rich Atchley and others SUBVERTING their souls. Rick was CAUSED to UNCOVER HIS hidden agenda and the NEXT move will be to add instruments in one of the Sunday Morning rituals and the it will be ALL uncovered.

Isaiah 30 proves that God is OUTING them by BEATING them into hell with "wind, string and percussion instruments" which are TOOLS for doing HARD LABOR or for creating SHOCK AND AWE because Satan knows that his TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

2 Thess 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the WORKING of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

The MARK will be the WORKING of Satan.
Satan as Lucifer came into the garden of Eden as the "singing and harp-playing prostitute."
He led Jubal into Handling musical instruments including the ORGANON which means WITHOUT AUTHORITY.
As the king of Babylon he would go into "hell" to rest on a bed of maggots along with his harps and STILL-BREATHING harpists.
Lucifer is ZOE as the Mother of gods and Harlots.

The WORKING is ENERGY or ERGON and we have noted that Lucifer used Wind, String and Percussion instruments to WHOLLY SEDUCE Even and steal souls and cedar as the "king of Tyre" for our LEARNING.

Satan's Weapons or Instruments of POWER
We noted that Organon , to, ( [ergon, erdô] ) I. an implement, instrument, engine of any kind
A. instrument, implement, tool, for making or doing a thing musical instrument, of the pipe
2.organ of sense or apprehension, theaomai, gaze at, behold, mostly with a sense of wonder,
3.view as spectators, esp. in the theatre

Commonly used with:Theskelos , on, Ep. Adj. perh. set in motion by God ( [kellô] ), and so marvellous,
    wondrous, always of things, th. erga deeds or works of wonder

Threskeia (g2356) thrace-ki'-ah; from a der. of 2357; ceremonial observance: - religion, worshipping.

This was invented by "that Thracian", Orpheus and the LESBIAN women who perverted the poems of Homer by adding tunes and instruments.
    That is IMPURE religion.

Jesus died to FREE you from this laded burden of "spiritual anxiety created by religious rituals"
    AND the burden LADERS. Don't let them deprive you of salvation.

Let no man beguile you of your reward
    in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,
    [Meaning Pastors or Preachers]
    intruding into those things which he hath not seen,
    vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

"Voluntary" (g2309) means determined, delightful, pleasurable. It is from:
    Haireomai (g138) hahee-reh'-om-ahee; prob. akin to 142; to take for oneself,
That means a HERETIC (sectarian) has used the WEAPONS OR INSTRUMENTS OF WAR to TAKE you for his OWN USES. Tell me why that is not true? Their JOB is to take your eyes off Jesus and your ears off His Words which are SPIRIT and LIFE.

Here is the religious ritual involving HARD WORK: A theatrical, Singing act of warfare
Ergon mostly of deeds of WAR, polemêïa erga, 3.a hard piece of WORK, a hard task,
Il.: also, a SHOCKING deed or act, Polemeios: warlike, Aoida war-note, of the trumpet, B.17.4 Aoid-ê 5. = eppsdê, spell, incantation
Aeidô To sing. Cantio: An incantation or charm.

This word has te effect of Aeirô raise up, lift for the purpose of carrying away, to raise or stir up, aeirasthai polemon to undertake a long war. metaph. to be lifted up, excited. This is what Paul OUTLAWED in the synagogue in Romans 15 as SELF-pleasing as opposed to pleasing others by EDIFICATION or EDUCATION.
I. to sing, Il., etc.:--then of any sound, to twang, of the bowstring, Od.; to whistle, of the wind, Mosch.; to ring, of a stone struck,

This proves that ALL musical rituals we WARFARE because it intended to induce the FEAR or PANIC of hearing a bowstring twang. Rick has REVERSED the second meaning of PSALLO which was to SWEEP people OUT of the Agora or marketplace where they sold speeches, songs, music, flute-girls (meaning prostitutes) and harp-pluckers (meaning sodomites) and into the EKKLESIA which was for EDUCATION ONLY. Rick is sweeping the people OUT of the school of the Bible and into the AGORA or MARKETPLACE where Jesus assigned the PIPING clergy wanting people to sing and dance the perverted Dionysus "bowing to Baal."

Armageddon is NOT a war of the worlds but a WAR OF WORDS: a Polemic WAR. You have seen the MARK of men using SINGING as sorcery or witchcraft to BATTLE God and to silence HIS words which are free of charge (Isa 55).

That is why as the MOTHER OF HARLOTS HER AGENTS OF CHANGE are speakers, singers and instrument players and they are called SORCERERS by which they HAD DECEIVED the whole world.

G4592 semeion say-mi'-on Neuter of a presumed derivative of the base of G4591 ; an indication, especially CEREMONIALLY or supernaturally:--miracle, sign, token, wonder.

Remember that John in defining the Mother of Harlots at the end time MARKED by slick speakers, singers and musicians and POINTS to the legends well known by almost all in Greek and Roman Society. Therefore, if Revelation means ANYTHING we have to admit that the SIGNS or MARKS are being STAMPED on the forehead and hand (works). We have shown that people are CHARMED into believing what the CHARMER or WARLOCK wants them to believe. It WORKS when the vast display of demonic false teaching FAILS to drive some out of the church while OTHERS flee and are saved.

Pindar Odes 1: [1] Golden lyre, rightful joint possession of Apollo [Apollyon Revelation and the violet-haired Muses [Musicians Rev 18], to which the dance-step listens, the beginning [SEMI] of splendid FESTIVITY and singers obey your notes, whenever, with your quivering strings, you prepare to strike up CHORUS-LEADING PRELUDES
    From Plato and beyond and down to today writers have noted the EMASCULATING power of religious rituals. The Late Roger Chambers addressed this sad neutering (my word) of the church:

there roused by rabid rage and mind astray, with sharp-edged flint downwards dashed his burden of virility.
    Then as he felt his limbs were left without their manhood, and the fresh-spilt blood staining the soil, with bloodless hand
    SHE hastily took a tambour light to hold, your taborine, Cybele, your initiate rite,
    and with feeble fingers beating the hollowed bullock's back, she rose up quivering thus to chant to her companions.
    When Attis, spurious woman, had thus chanted to her comity, the chorus straightway shrills with trembling tongues,
    the light tambour booms, the concave cymbals clang, and the troop swiftly hastes with rapid feet to verdurous Ida.

These are the DOGS Paul warned so you MUST worship in the Spirit or you will get INITIATED.
[10] under the SPELL of your pulsing notes. Even powerful Ares, setting aside the rough spear-point, warms his heart in repose;
your shafts charm the minds even of the gods, by virtue of the skill of Leto's son and the deep-bosomed Muses.
[13] But those whom Zeus does not love are stunned with terror when they hear the cry of the Pierian Muses, on earth or on the irresistible SEA

FIRST MARK: Sema 5. token by which any one's identity or commission was certified, MARK, token on the lot of Ajax, by which a warrior is known, of the seal set on a box, mark made by an ILLITERATE person, Regularly appears with: KUON [dogs] or male homosexuals.

SECOND MARK: Kathair-eô to s. to take it down, STRIKE the FLAG, as a sign of DISSOLVING an assembly, EKKLESIA 3. of SORCERS bring down from the sky hairein or HERESY. II. put down by force, destroy, IV.fetch down as a reward or prize,
      Aristophanes, Clouds: Strep. Now tell me this, pray; if I were to purchase a Thessalian witch, and draw down the moon by night, and then shut it up, as if it were a mirror, in a round crest-case, and then carefully keep it-
    ABDUCTO, SEDUCE, 3. To carry away forcibly, to ravish, rob: alienate from. id. Bacch. 4, 9, 108;

Did I hear correctly: you may have to choose between FAMILY and instrumental music?

Plautus: And that danger do I compare to what they say, how that Ulysses, recognized by Hele , was betrayed to Hecuba. But as, in olden time, by his coaxing arts, he liberated himself from her, and persuaded her to let him go, so I, by my devices, have rescued myself from the danger, and have deceived the old man. Afterwards, I engaged with the blustering Captain, who, unarmed, takes cities with his words, and there I repulsed my man. Then I engaged in fight with the old gentleman; straightway by one lying device did I vanquish him; by one blow, in a moment, did I take the spoils away from him.

These are the MUSES under the Mother of Harlots John called SORCERERS in Revelation 18
One of the SIGNS of these false churches is that LUST to take the SIGN of CHRIST off their property because it OFFENDS them: they have STRUCK the flag and terminally denied Christ.

The Nahash or serpent in the garden of Eden is called "the singing and harp-playing prostitute" and the word defines a Musical Enchanter. The OPHIS (as in sOPHISts) in Revelation is the same SERPENT who takes you captive because of wonder-working preaching or music. It is like watching a car race: you know that a crash is coming but you cannot take your eyes off it.

See comments by Rubel Shelly, John York quoting Lynn Anderson and the CALCULATED effort to move from the WORD to images and visions because we can no longer understand words. This, of course, is the rise of the feminine or Matriarchal Theology to defeat the Patriarchal God.
    The Greek: Teratourg-eô , A. WORK wonders, pseudôsti Sch.Pi.I.7(6).13.

Pindar Odes: [1] In which of the local glories of the past, divinely blessed Thebe, did you most delight your spirit? Was it when you raised to eminence the one seated beside Demeter of the clashing bronze cymbals, flowing-haired [5] Dionysus? Or when you received, as a snow-shower of gold in the middle of the night, the greatest of the gods[20] then begin the victory [Nike: TRIUMPH OVER] procession with a sweet-singing hymn for Strepsiades; for he is the victor in the pancratium at the Isthmus, both awesome in his strength and handsome to look at; and he treats excellence as no worse a possession than beauty. [23] He is made radiant by the violet-haired Muses, and he has given a share in his flowering garland to his uncle and namesake,

John promised that the generation of vipers would be baptized with FIRE and SPIRIT: that in Isaiah is the spirit OF fire and the spirit OF judgment intending to burn up those who "get pregnant on straw and give birth to stubble." We noted that Jeremiah ATE the Words of God and his REJOICING was not the loud, musical rejoicing which he condemned. Paul repeats this CONFLICT over and over.

And with all deceivableness [delusions] of unrighteousness in them that perish;
because they received not THE love of the truth,
that they might be saved. 2 Thess 2:10

If you decide to fall into what is clearly Satanic warfare on the Word of Jesus to STEAL souls because you believed that twisting ALL KNOWN evidence about music and the "theater arts" as worship the it is CLEARLY because you are NOT OF TRUTH and NOT OF FAITH and you are lost. When you have been deluded by rhetorical preaching and "musical worship teams" then you lust for the HYPOCRITICAL arts Jesus condemned by quoting Isaiah and Ezekiel.

The MARK is Apollo (Apollyon) who unleashes the LOCUSTS (musical performers) UNDER the Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) and the speakers, singers and musicians are called SORCERERS (Rev. 18). Because the Muses or musical worship team were dirty adulterers, the Millstone and the GRINDERS carries the idea of prostitutes. Peter further identifies the CORRUPTERS OF THE WORD as ADULTERERS. The DESTROYER is marked by:

Apollumi 2. logois or legôn a. tina
talk or bore one to death
kill, in Hom. mostly of death in battle, demolish, lay waste,
3. ruin a woman,
II. lose his his spirit,
    1 Cor. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross
    is to them that perish, foolishness;
    but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor. 1:19
    For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
    and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
Wicked is anomos , on, A. lawless, impious, trapeza II. (nomos 11 ) unmusical,

We all know that ROCK AND ROLL word derives out of Voodoo and is NOT truly music but loud noise as the Old Testament always affirms.

Trapez-a apoblepein live at other men's table, at their expense, II. money-changer's counter, en agorai

The Agora was for the lawless singers, rhetoricians, musicians, prostitutes and radish peddlers.

That means that you are FEEDING those called PARASITES and doing the PATTERNISM of the Agora to which Jesus confined the musical PIPERS of Dionysus. We have proven that instead of the word PSALLO authorizing musical instruments as worship, it identifies the RED, PAINTED ROPE which MARKED those who dallied around the wine, women, song, sex and radishes in the AGORA. Jesus identified THAT GENERATION as children PIPING in the AGORA trying to lead others into the singing and dancing of Dionysus--perverted and perverting.

Apo-kaluptô 2. disclose, reveal, reveal one's whole mind, letone's designs upon a thing become known, logoi apokekalummenoi naked, i.e. shameless,

2 Thess 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong DELUSIONS that they should believe a lie:

Strong delusions come in the form of strong deluders. For whatever it means the messages is that these men are "fallen angels" whose task is to keep people from putting their focus on the humble Jesus Christ.

Paul and Jude point to the fallen angels or wandering stars or planets who were worshipped as the STARRY HOST because of the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai (Acts 7).
    Plane (g4106) plan'-ay; fem. of 4108 (as abstr.); obj. fraudulence; subj. a straying from orthodoxy or piety: - deceit, to deceive, delusion, error.

Woe unto them for they have gone in the way of Cain,
    and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
    and perished in the gainsaying of Core. Ju.1:11

These are spots in your feasts of charity,
    when they feast with you,
    feeding themselves without fear:
    clouds they are without water, carried about of winds;
    trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead,
    plucked up by the roots; Jude 1:12

Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame;
    wandering stars, to whom is RESERVED the blackness of darkness for ever. Jude 1:13

Planetes (g4107) plan-ay'-tace; from 4108; a rover ("planet"), i.e. (fig.) an erratic teacher: - wandering.
    Planos (g4108) plan'-os; of uncert. affin.; roving (as a tramp), i.e. (by impl.) an impostor or misleader: - deceiver, seducing.

NOW the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the LATTER TIMES some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing SPIRITS, and doctrines of devils ; 1Ti.4:1

Paul in 1 Cor 10 and Romans 10 speak of the MUSICAL IDOLATRY at Mount Sinai as DEMON WORSHIP.

Jude and others often quote The Book of Enoch which declares that God comes in judgment for those SEDUCED and the SEDUCERS using musical instruments. Enoch prophesied of something to happen again in the distant future:
    Enoch 2:1 Behold, he comes with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon them, and destroy the wicked, and reprove all the carnal for everything which the sinful and ungodly have done, and committed against him.

Enoch 8:1 Moreover Azazyel (Tubal-Cain etal.) taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.

In the Sons of The Gods which is commentary on the Bible Jubal who handles instruments "without authority." And Josephus notes that Naamah was an enchantress or witch.

(r) Genun (Jubal etal.) the Canaanite, son of Lamech the Blind, living in the Land of the Slime Pits,
    was ruled by Azael from his earliest youth, [The old Nadab and Abihu Scapegoat]
    and invented all sorts of musical instruments.

When he played these, Azael ENTERED into them too,
    so that they gave forth seductive tunes entrancing the hearts of all listeners.

Genun would assemble companies of musicians,
    who inflamed one another with music until their lust burned bright like fire,
    and they lay together promiscuously.

He also brewed beer, gathered great crowds in taverns, gave them to drink, [New Wineskins]
    and taught them to forge iron swords and spear-points, with which to do murder at random when they were drunk.

Romans 1 tells the same sad story. ALL pagans believed that musical instruments were the HOMES of the demons and that the sounds were the voices of th "spirits." Even David tried to AWAKEN his lyre to AWAKEN the Dawn.

If you PREACH that the Bible has lost all of its meaning, just why would people using FREE WILL choose to have the Spirit SPEAK to them and tell them to do EXACTLY what the Bible condemns from Genesis to Revelation and then SHUT GOD'S MOUTH by TWISTING each and every part to get a Second Incarnation of the Word which contradicts the first.

The answer is that it is not possible for humans under the control of the spirit OF Christ to do so and it EXACTLY FULFILLS all of the massive evidence which PROVES that it is SATAN performing LYING WONDERS by DELUDING those who have rejected the WORD as the only "text book" for the School of the Bible.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter