Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Paul gave you NOT instrumental Psalms to "play" to replace "SPEAK"

July 23 2007 at 12:38 PM
Ken Sublett  (no login)
from IP address

The use of PSALMS by Paul are "smoking guns" to allow careless teachers to insist that we are COMMANDED to do Instrumental praise and we would be disobedient if we did NOT use "machines for doing hard work or producing the shock and awe of all paganism

Psallo is connected but Psallo has no musical content. It speaks of warfare (as do many of the psalms or praises) and secondly the MARK of pollution imposed on you if you dallied around the singy-clappy boys and rhetoricians in the agora or marketplace. It never MEANS more than pull a string with the fingers and suddenly let go: the plectrum or baton are EXCLUDED.

Furthermore, PSALMS identifies a book in the Bible of which only 57 are psalms or mizmors and only 7 identify instruments and these are "owned" by people or functions such as sending signals (never playing) on the sabbath.

Psalm 150 is the the smoking gun for instrumentalists.

Delitzsch notes that: the collective name Tephilloth is suitable to all Psalms. The essence of prayer is a direct and undiverted looking towards God, and the absorption of the mind in the thought of Him. Of this nature of prayer all Psalms partake; even the didactic and laudatory, though containing no supplicatory addres.

Didn't Paul say SPEAK "that which is written" with one MIND and one MOUTH to edify or teach and glorify God who wrote them

Psalm is the blanked Greek word for mizmor but only mizmors are psalms used by the Jews.
Only 57 are mizmors and come under the command to SPEAK Psalms one to another to Educate and gloryfy God.

Only 7 of the 57 have instruments named. These are all DEDICATED for the use of certain people or "on the Sabbath" when instruments were never played but signaled events. None of them COMMAND us to play instruments.

You will be happy to know that Psalm 150 is NOT a mizmor or psalm. Therefore, Paul did not command you to SPEAK Psalm 150.

Psalm 150 is a praise song. Paul did not command praise songs. 76 are PRAISE SONG. These were "making self vile" with lots of twanging bowstrings in front of the enemy who knew that if they lost they would be molested, robbed and raptured. Thus, the BOAST SONGS caused a lot of people to panic: remember Gideon.

H1984 hâlal haw-lal' A primitive root; to be clear (originally of sound, but usually of color);
to shine; hence to make a show; to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave...
feign self mad (against), give in marriage

You don't DO that while teaching and PRAYING! That is where we get the Lucifer word: he/she/it was the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden who wholly seduced Eve.

H1966 hêylêl hay-lale' From H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning star:--lucifer.

H2490 châlal khaw-lal' to wound, to dissolve; figuratively to profane (a person, place or thing), to break (one’s word), denominatively (from H2485) to play (the flute): gather the grape thereof, take inheritance, pipe, player on instruments, pollute, (cast as) profane (self), prostitute, slay (slain), sorrow, stain, wound.

As "Lucifer was cast as profane out of heaven" and the musical minstrels were "cast as profane" by Jesus.

Delitzsch, Psalms: The word "psalm", which is derived from the Greek word psalmos, is a translation of the Hebrew term mizmor, which is the title standing at the head of fifty-seven of the psalms. Thus it is evident that not every psalm has the superscription "psalm". But it is this word which has come to be the designation of the whole book.

Thus we see that although the one hundred and fifty units are called in the Scriptures the Book of Psalms, only fifty-seven of them bear the superscription psalm (mizmor) in the Hebrew Old Testament. The title which the Book of Psalms bears in Hebrew is Sepher Tehillim - the Book of Praises. It is this Hebrew word tehillim.... In Hellenistic Greek the corresponding word psalmoi' (from psa'llein = zimeer) is the more common; the Psalm collection is called bi'blos psalmoo'n (Luke 20:42; Acts 1:20) or psaltee'rion, the name of the instrument (psanteerîn in the Book of Daniel)

Using the "plaltery" for the whole book of psalms proves that they did not se them as part of the worship in that period where the Sacrificial system ceased or fell int disrepute used by the singers, musicians and male prostitutes 'initiated" as they tried to do Jesus: He wouldn't bow. Why debate it when we know that God abandoned Israel to worship the starry host at Mount Sinai (Acts 7 etal)?

"The name of psaltery entered Christian literature in the 3rd century B.C. translation of the Old Testament called the Septuagint where, in the Psalms, nebel was translated psalterion. Thus, Nebuchadnezzar's idolatrous ensemble included the Aramic psantria. Notice, also, that the book of Psalms has also become known as the Psalter (or psalterium), from the hymns sung with this harp.

Nebel (h5035) neh'-bel; from 5034; a skin- bag for liquids (from collapsing when empty); hence a vase (as similar in shape when full); also a lyre (as having a body of like form): - bottle, pitcher, psaltery, vessel, viol

Same meaning as the Familiar Spirit (dry wineskin) of the witch of Endor and the booms and clangs in 1 cor 13.

Nabel (h5034) naw-bale'; to wilt; generally to fall away, fail, faint; figurative: to be foolish or morally wicked; to despise, disgrace: - disgrace, dishonour, lightly esteem, fade (away, - ing), fall (down, -ling, off), do foolishly, come to nought, surely, make vile, wither..

"Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of musick, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. Da.3:7

Can you dare to be a daniel? Don't blame all of the Bible and church history as being legalistic, sectarian, patternist, hypocrites. You are free to "eat, drink and make merry" but you are not free to twist all Scripture and recorded history to steal the church houses bought by widows.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(no login)

"Psalm" Accurately Defined

July 25 2007, 7:46 AM 

Thanks for this fine article. I would encourage readers to save it for future reference.

Your differentiation of what would be accurately classified as a “psalm” in the true sense and meaning of the word is clearly made. The book of Hebrews may give one the impression that it was written with only the Jewish people being in the author’s mind. However, the first two verses clearly explain the objective of how and why it was written—“[1] God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, [2] Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds.”

[More on this later.]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(no login)

“Lord, Lord, I love You!”

August 4 2007, 5:14 PM 

That the Christian does not praise the Lord without expressing it in a song is a misnomer. Should the saints wait until “assembly” time to “praise” God, the Creator of heaven and earth, from Whom all blessings flow? What constitutes true praise? Is it really “praise” directed to the heavenly Father? Or, is it an expression (especially in a “praise song”) more about SELF and singing about SELF by reminding the Lord, “Lord, Lord, I love you!!!”?

“Lord, Lord, I love You!” Really?!?! Is that just a friendly reminder to our Father in heaven ,,, as if God doesn’t already know what is in someone’s heart? Personally, I would be very embarrassed to express that to my Father in heaven, either in a private, personal conversation with Him or in the public gathering of the saints by singing a Twila Paris version of a “praise song”—even if I truly meant it. What is “Lord, Lord, I love You” really supposed to mean?

Let the New Testament teach us:

• Matt. 7—“[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?”

• Luke 6:46—“And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?”

• John 14:15; 15:10—“If ye love me, keep my commandments. … If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.”

See what calling “Lord, Lord” entails? See that “loving” the Lord means obeying His commandments? O.K., then, go ahead and publicly acknowledge, “Lord, Lord, I love You” and really, really mean it. Otherwise, don’t even pretend.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Why they LIE about Alexander Campbell? Because they have lost the Bible.

August 7 2007, 2:43 PM 

I can say without contradiction that those attempting to "infiltrate and divert" peaceable churches of Christ to IMPOSE choirs (teams) and instruments, twist the Bible and all known history to defend the congenital sectarianizing impulse.

They use good people like Alexander Campbell to claim that the EXPLOSION did not happen untill 1906 when the Church of Christ simply refused to be INCLUDED as part of the Disciples Denomination defined fully in the 1909 Centenial edition of the Declaration and Address. The Christian Church SECTED out of the Disciples in 1926 and fully EXPLODED out in 1968. Yet, they have no problem getting past their lips the claim that the Church of Christ SECTED OUT of a denomination which would not fully exist for about 60 years. Now, that is stretching truth.

FACTS to refute FALSE teaching: Remembering that people became higly addicted to card playing and the results were as bad as alcohol. I knew a lady in Seattle who fell into all kinds of spiritual problems as a result of being HOOKED on ROOK.

John Lewis 1932

THE FOLLOWING PAGES contaln an answer to the challenge made by the
secretary of the Tennessee Christian Missionary Society, sent forth to "our
conservative brethren." The issue is clearly stated and the matter plainly put.

It is significant that the first "popular preacher" among the Reformers who came out "in favor of instrumental music in churches" also favored "social dancing in our ramifies." Instrumental music, social dancing, card playing, and kindred practices all appeal to the animal emotions of man, but never to the spiritual nature of man. These practices, in many places, today, as leeches, are sucking all spiritual life out of the churches. Where churches are spiritually dead, it takes organs, fiddles, and horns to keep up an interest; because, if their animal nature flagged, they would be religiously dead. Instrumental music has no place in spiritual assemblies. It belongs to entertainments, but not in the worship.

On instrumental music 1 stand with John Rogers and Alexander Campbell, The society secretary stands with "a popular preacher" who came out, in 1851, "in favor of instrumental music in churches" and "social dancing in our families."

Mr. G gave the Christian Churches AUTHORITY for the use of instrumental music. He suggested that if the worshipers of MARS could be aroused by instruments WHY NOT the church of Christ.

Not as lied about Alexander Campbell on Instrumental music but Mr. G states that gives the ONLY AUTHORITY every claimed which was claimed by the Mother of the Anglican--Christian church movement as "common to all pagan cults." If Mr. G. is really Alexander Campbell then it doubly denies what Lee and the change agents falsely assigns to him.

"INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC is entirely in harmony with the most grateful, solemn and happy feelings of which the human heart is susceptible. Indeed, sacred music upon an instrument, tends, in a very considerable degree, to excite solemn and holy emotions; and we cannot forbear to say, that could the music of our churches be improved--could it be accompanied with an instrument,

Mr. G gave the Christian Churches AUTHORITY for the use of instrumental music. He suggested that if the worshipers of MARS could be aroused by instruments WHY NOT the church of Christ.

Not as lied about Alexander Campbell on Instrumental music but Mr. G states that gives the ONLY AUTHORITY every claimed which was claimed by the Mother of the Anglican--Christian church movement as "common to all pagan cults." If Mr. G. is really Alexander Campbell then it doubly denies what Lee and the change agents falsely assigns to him.

"INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC is entirely in harmony with the most grateful, solemn and happy feelings of which the human heart is susceptible. Indeed, sacred music upon an instrument, tends, in a very considerable degree, to excite solemn and holy emotions; and we cannot forbear to say, that could the music of our churches be improved--could it be accompanied with an instrument,

True: that is what Jesus died to REMOVE and what Paul OUTLAWED for the synagogue or school of the Bible.

it would soothe [as in soothsay] and calm the feelings of the auditors; it would improve the order of the house; it would call into lively action the latent religious emotions of the heart, and add very much to the enjoyment on such occasions.

"Music exerts a mysterious charm upon man--it takes captive the citadel of life--carries him out of himself, and leads him where it will. The shrill fife and the rattling drum, inspire the soldier just about to enter into battle, with a zeal and daring which no hardship can overcome, and no danger intimidate, and causes him to rush headlong into the thickest of the combat, regardless of consequences.

In fact ALL singing and instruments define this enchantment or sorcery: then and now it had no higher motive than to silence the human spirit so it could give heed (Paul's only worship word) to the Word of God.

That's what John meant when he defined the rhetoricians, singers and instrumentalists as SORCERERS working for the Mother of Hatlots. Confession is good for the lost souls.

If martial music thus inspires the worshipers of Mars, will sacred music do less for the humble followers of the meek and lowly Jesus--the worshipers of the true and living God? No!

The Georgics IV Virgil
    Of air-born honey, gift of heaven, I now
    Take up the tale. Upon this theme no less
    Look thou, Maecenas, with indulgent eye.
    A marvellous display of puny powers,
    High-hearted chiefs, a nation's history,
    Its traits, its bent, its battles and its clans,
    All, each, shall pass before you, while I sing.
    Slight though the poet's theme, not slight the praise,
    So frown not heaven, and Phoebus (female Apollo, Abaddon, Apollyon)
    hear his call.

First find your bees a settled sure abode,
    Where neither winds can enter (winds blow back
    The foragers with food returning home)
    Nor sheep and butting kids tread down the flowers,
    Nor heifer wandering wide upon the plain
    Dash off the dew, and bruise the springing blades.

Let the gay lizard too keep far aloof [male musicians for Dionysus]
    His scale-clad body from their honied stalls,
    And the bee-eater, and what birds beside,
    And Procne smirched with blood upon the breast
    From her own murderous hands. For these roam wide
    Wasting all substance, or the bees themselves
    Strike flying, and in their beaks bear home, to glut
    Those savage nestlings with the dainty prey.

Deiopea, and, bow at length laid by,
    Fleet-footed Arethusa. But in their midst
    Fair Clymene was telling o'er the tale
    Of Vulcan's idle vigilance and the stealth
    Of Mars' sweet rapine, and from Chaos old
    Counted the jostling love-joys of the Gods.
    Charmed by whose lay, the while their woolly tasks
    With spindles down they drew, yet once again
    Smote on his mother's ears the mournful plaint
    Of Aristaeus; on their glassy thrones
    For then 'tis ever the fresh springs they seek
    And bowery shelter: hither must you bring
    The savoury sweets I bid, and sprinkle them,
    Bruised balsam and the wax-flower's lowly weed,
    And wake and shake the tinkling cymbals heard
    By the Great Mother: on the anointed spots
    Themselves will settle, and in wonted wise
    Seek of themselves the cradle's inmost depth.

But if to battle they have hied them forth-
    For oft 'twixt king and king with uproar dire
    Fierce feud arises, and at once from far
    You may discern what passion sways the mob,
    And how their hearts are throbbing for the strife;
    Hark! the hoarse brazen note that warriors know
    Chides on the loiterers, and the ear may catch
    A sound that mocks the war-trump's broken blasts;

Mr. G, subconsciously no doubt, defined the purpose for vocal and instrumental music in the worship of Mars or any of the tens of thousands of gods. The goal of musical worship was to take you out of yourself. This was enthuse O mania which means that you were insane. This was ecstasy, Paul called it insanity, to permit you to have a personal relationship with a god.

"The priests of the pagan temples had been paid from the purse of the Empire, but now Caesar was a Christian and the priests of Mars and Venus [ZOE, lucifer] hastened to their baptisms. For the first time in the history of the church, salaries were paid to Christians workers. Tradition has it that Constantine's mother was the first to give the money for the erection of a church building... All this (meetings in homes) was over now. The rags of persecution gave way to softer garments, and the church began to enjoy the feel of silk upon its flesh. Thus the Pergamos stage of church history came into being, the church was married to the world." (Barnhouse, D.G., Revelation, Zondervan, p. 52).

That is why ALL music in religion relates to the Mother of the Gods and why it WORKS because science knows that music creates a drug high--endorphins--which incites FIGHT, FLIGHT or SEXUAL impulses. That is why "religion, music and sexuality" have always been joined at the lips.

Next, I will give you Alexander's response which is radically radicalized by Lee and friends who know that the Bible associates music as the WEAPON of Satan from Genesis to Revelation.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

David's Naked Dance: New PATTERNISM for the legalistic, sectarian patternists.

August 26 2007, 7:10 PM 

If this is too long don't worry about it: the Book of Enoch and all of the Biblical examples prove that once you associate the sexual impulses created by MUSIC with the Holy Spirit God, you have fallen and probably cannot either read or accept what follows. I don't expect many "converts" because that would be contrary to all of the FALLS FROM GRACE INTO LEGALISM both caused and marked by performance music--with or without instruments--in the School of the Bible and in the face of Jesus Christ who gathers so that we--the twos and threes--can "Learn of ME." The direct commands outlawing "music" which creates the spiritual anxiety Jesus died to remove, FILLS the Bible from "Lucifer (zoe) the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden to the Mother of Harlots who USES the FRUITS people lust after as performance speakers, singers and instrument players whom John called SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world.

Professionals CANNOT grasp that because Jesus said that truth had been hidden in parables from the foundation of the world from those who must NOT understand the truth (Matthew 13). This included a RACE of "vipers" and a CROOKED generation from which we must ESCAPE (Acts 2): these were the perverted new-wineskin singers. The Jews--mostly imported non-Israelites--were a RACE of Children (the PLAY parable) who as pipers, singers and dancers were consigned by Jesus to the AGORA or marketplace where all pagan religions using prostitutes and sodomites, speakers and singers, musicians and dancers, sellers of radishes and young boys took place.

Take it as a fact which the False Preachers either do not know or deliberately lie about The Israelite Monarchy (united then divided then destroyed) because it was quite IDENTICAL to the Canaanite, Egyptian or Babylonian idolatry. God gave them kings in His ANGER and took them away in His anger.

None of the proof texts from that period relate to the acceptable assembly in the Synagogue--beginning in the wilderness--which INCLUDES "a school of the bible" and EXCLUDES loud instruments or "making a joyful noise before the Lord." Because these create PANIC impulses they were reserved for sending life and death messages. David was NOT a worship leader: the Levitical Warrior Musicians were under the King and commanders of the army. They did NOT lead the worship and could not enter the "chuch house" without getting executed.

If preachers had read Acts 7 we would all be wiser: Stephen judged both the CLERGY and the TEMPLE by calling them back to Mount Sinai. When they "rose up to play" they were engaged in the musical idolatry of the Egyptian Triad under Apis the golden calf. For that "sin beyond redemption" God "turned them over to worship the starry host." Stephen specificially points to Amos and Isaiah. God came with ten thousand angels and gave them a firey law of judgment. According to Jude quoting Enoch, God will come again specificially for those who engaged in "musical performance" when they were commanded to REST, READ and REHEARSE the Word of God. An outlawed WORK was "sending out ministers." The new REST word is PAUO which demands: "Stop the speaking your own words (Isa 58), singing, playing instruments or OTHER panic-creating disturbances.

God promised David a TABERNACLE (tent) with easy access on Zion.
BUT, Solomon built God a HOUSE (like the one at Tyre) on Mount Moriah
BUT, God does not LIVE in houses built by HUMAN HANDS nor is He worshipped by human hands [clapping, waving, picking a guitar which is a MACHINE for doing HARD WORK.

When the loud "noise" played and the ark was REMOVED from Zion to Moriah, God SHUT DOWN access to His presence, the Word of God and Grace under the mercy seat. Why would you lust to be EXILED from God?
    Isa 2:7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
    Isa 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
      H4639 ma???eh mah-as-eh' From H6213 ; a product, an action (good or bad); generally a transaction; abstractly activity; by implication a product (specifically a poem) or (generally) property:

Isa 5:12 - And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of HIS hands.

Isa 2:9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.
More fatal is that by identifying with the pagan sacrifices to the Starry Host including the MATRIARCH or mother of harlots, you may, without knowing it, be letting yourself be led into a perverted sexual encounter with the "demons."

We all worry about David's Gender because before his time it was women who PERFORMED public music. Since David boasted that "he made himself vile" with the slave girls, I am not sure I would want to "go and do likewise" especially since it broke up his faithful marriage and led David to slaughter the Saul blood line except one crippled boy: even let one be offered in human sacrifice to protect his Goyim or PAGAN "nation."

When david wore but then stripped off the ephod, and making himself VILE the "praise singing" means to make yourself so polluted that the enemy dare not trouble you: the halal word is the "mother" of the lucifer word.

"Wearing a linen ephod, David once performed an ecstatic dance before the ark of the Lord. From the fact that his wife Michal chided him for having uncovered himself before his servant's handmaidens (2 Sam. 6:20), it seems likely that the king's exhibition was vulgar and revealing. Apparently as a retaliation for her scolding, David fathered no children by Michal (2 Sam. 6:23)" (Garrison, p. 31-32)

Remember that God abandoned Israel to "worship like the nations" but warned that they would not survive it. The kings were, in fact, chosen by God to carry out the captivity and death penalty imposed BECAUSE of musical idolatry."

Remembering also that the priestly Ephod was a FEMALE garment, it comes as no surprise that the Levites wore linen garments and fulfilled the "female" role of all "like the nation's" temples. To their credit, no singer or musician--even in the vilest pagan temples--could enter the "holy place" which typified the body or church of Christ. The TYPE says that any singer or musician who dared enter the church building was worthy of death. Zechariah assigns the parents of the male who continued to "prophesy" after the SIGNS of Pentecost period were fuflilled. This would MARK anyone who fell into the effeminate singing as worthy of death.

False and unlearned preachers ALWAYS claim that God prophesied that instruments would be in the church. They quote psalms to find "musical instruments" but the fact is that they are LAYING CLAIM to an emasculated, feminine form of singing heard in most churches NOT connected to the School of Christ this day.

All of the church of Christ dupes repeat the universal false teaching promoted by the NACC where all of the "proof texts" ignore the context and story line. Furthermore, all of their PSALLO proof speak of perverted males plucking the harp to seduce a 'youth minister of the gods' where pederasty was THE way to bind spirit and flesh together. Psallo in all of the external senses speaks of WARFARE or perverted males or females PERFORMING as professionals.
    Delitzsch on Psalms Moreover, we must take into consideration the facts that the compass of the tenor extends even into the soprano, that the singers were of different ages down to twenty years of age, and that Oriental, and more particularly even Jewish, song is fond of FALSETTO singing. We therefore adopt Perret- Gentil's rendering, chant avec voix de femmes, and still more readily Armand de Mestral's, en soprano; whereas Melissus' rendering, "upon musical instruments called Alamoth (the Germans would say, upon the virginal)," has nothing to commend it.
The Catholics 'used' falsetto singers but when they discovered the "a cappella" or the castrated singers of France, they fired the "falsettos" and used the a capella fellas. When castrating "musical worship teams" became illegal, they composed the modern style "praise singing" which allows a pseudo-castrato singing in the modern church which is NOT remotely similar to the "school of the Bible" Jesus founded to CAST OUT the musical performers "like dung."

Because the NATION was like other nations and they had been "turned over to worship the starry host it comes as no surprise that the musical rituals were quite identical to those of Egypt which caused their fall from grace at Mount Sinai. Even the musical "guilds" used pagan operatives such as the "awakeners of the God." Even David tried to "awaken his lyre so he could awaken the dawn." These were so overtly pagan that they were outlawed during the Intertestament Period when the Sacrificial System ceased officially.

"professional musicians emerged in Israel about the time of David and Solomon. From then on, we have abundant historical evidence of the role which the professional musicians played in the organization of the temple ritual." (International Dictionary of the Bible, p. 461, Abingdon).

That is because God ABANDONED the nation to worship the Starry Host: never trust anyone who wants to IMPOSE this on you:
    "Before the establishment of the kingdom under Saul [as 'firing" God], it was the women who, as in every young civilization, played a major part in the performance of music. Such figures as Miriam, Deborah, Jephtha's daughter, and the women hailing the young hero David have become almost archetypes of female musicians. Characteristic of all these cases is the familiar picture of a female chorus, dancing and singing, accompanied by frenzied drum-beating. This is the scene known to the entire Near East, and not even the severe rule of Islam could wholly suppress this age-old practice." (Int Dict of the Bible, Music, p. 457).
"the testimonies of neighboring civilizations... concern chiefly the music of courts or temples, which in Sumer, Babylon, and Canaan was then in the hands of professional priests-musicians. We have only a few remarks of Herodotus about Egyptian practices, which were similar to those of ancient Hebrew popular singing. He refers to the 'lament for Linos,' [soprano singing] also to women's chants in procession of the cult of Osiris and the Diana of Bubastis. "In Phoenicia and Syria almost all popular music reflected the worship of Ishtar, the goddess of fertility.

That the singing and playin instruments was feminine and effeminate and that
    Qadash means Holiness or the Holy One and she is generally portrayed in a somewhat Egyptian style, with a Hathor-like hair-do.
Miriam was a "prophetess of Hathor" and not of Jehovah: as such she and all of the "matriarchal" goddesses (looking male sounding falsetto) are promoters of the Mother of Harlots (Revelation 17) where all of the "fruits" they lusted after were speakers, singers and instrument players: John called them sorcerers." (Revelation 18). The Mother of Harlots intends to TRIUMPH OVER the "lion of the tribe of Judah." That is why she is always in the superior position:

As qadesh is an epithet, not a name, it is not clear which Canaanite goddess She is. She may be an aspect of either ´Asherah, `Anat, or `Ashtart or She may represent a combination of ´Asherah, `Anat, and `Ashtart. While scholars today sometimes confuse the various goddesses, it is clear that in the past, in fact, these goddesses were concatenated as well, a single goddess emerging were previously there had been two or three.
    Praise Qadashu, Lady of of the Stars of Heaven,
    Mistress of All the Gods, [Eve, Zoe]
    May She grant LIFE, welfare, prosperity, and health.
    Mayest thou grant that I behold thy beauty daily.
The women worshipped her in the temple while the men held a sun-rise service "turning their BACK on the temple"

Thus, popular song was usually a prelude to sexual orgies in honor of the goddess, led and organized by her thousands of hierodules." (Interpreter's Dict of the Bible, Music, p. 461)

"Women and girls from the different ranks of society were proud to enter the service of the gods as singers and musicians. The understanding of this service was universal: these singers constituted the 'harem of the gods'."

"Hebrew music... was used in the luxurious times of the later monarchy the effeminate gallants of israel, reeking with perfumes, and stretched upon their couches of ivory, were wont at their banquets to accompany the song with the tinkling of the psaltery or guitar (Am. v1. 4-6), and amused themselves with devising musical instruments while their nation was perishing" (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 590).

Your preacher--most--will tell you that there was nothing wrong with the worship of the Samaritans condemned by Amos and other prophets: they just had a bad mental attitude. Sure, a father and son go in to the same temple prostitute but they just had a "bad mental attitude" otherwise God would have laughed and smiled.

Music of all kinds is equated to enchantment or sorcery and there is no historical exception in the religious sense. That is why there is NO music word used in connection with the faithful Israelite "civilians" who attended synagogue--even in the wilderness--where this ALARM singing and instruments was OUTLAWED. This was the universal practiced and an APPROVED EXAMPLE of Jesus where "preaching Moses" meant the "Reading of the Word." That is what Paul commanded as the ekklesia or school of the Bible.

The almost universal and sudden rise of charismatic (meaning effeminate and homosexual) forms of singing and music has the INTENTION of preventing you from learning about any of the CONTEXTS and STORY LINES they deliberately lie about to "make a place for their friends in the mainstream" when imposing music always caused about half of the "owners" to flee without understanding that they are under the eternal Satanic attack using music and the "perverted" persona for which no one will dare post an exception. They know what Paul confirmed: "Fools love to be fooled" and music is at the heart of all of the DECEIVING words.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter