Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Life is GOOD
(no login)

God is Great!

April 26 2010, 8:29 PM 

William Crump, son, when you speak of credibility I always go back to Faithsite and remember how your credibility was TAKEN from you. You were banned multiple times for, as you violated the Christian rules there and was banned for 'behavior unbecoming a Christian.'
You did that when you first came to the site and you still have yet to gain back your credibility. Perhaps, you may never gain it back.

Oh, and try until our Lord comes again.....but 'well-worded,' 'wellworded,' or well worded" is not legitimate.
When you have to go to an unabridged dictionary, you KNOW that it isn't a legitimate word.
So you keep putting your hyphen in their.....if that is what makes you happy.

Hey Donnie, just looking back a few posts and saw the ole tried and true "Aids or Additions" man made diatribe that intends to show instrumental music as 'adding to the Word of God.

Could we take the PA system out of the 'Aids' column and post it under the "Additions" column? Could we post the piano under the 'Aids' column instead of the 'Additions' column?
Sure we could. It would be Scriptural too. The one you left out is under the 'Additions' column. You left out adding a sin to the Word of God. You do that every time you try to rewrite the Word of God by saying that instrumental music is sinful.
APPLES AND ORANGES.....maybe?
Always did make for a good laugh anyway.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Tears or Fears

April 25 2010, 12:02 PM 

Hey, folks, I should be a Sherlock Holmes. The letters "Plcbml Riu" are nothing but an anagram for "Bill Crump." So the person posting these amusing but nonsensical poems must be quite paranoid, because he scrambles my name and hides behind it; he lacks the courage to reveal his true identity. YOP's own personal "certified clinical psychologist" should have a field day with that, if he's worth his salt.

BTW, YOP, anyone can alter or hide his IP address if he has the electronic equipment and the savvy to do so. That is to say, anything is possible on the Internet. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Your Ole Pal
(no login)

Hey Sherlock

April 26 2010, 12:37 PM 

William Crump, don't worry about the need to be a detective, such as the likes of Sherlock Holmes.
Just concentrate on growing up, getting away from the milk, dining on the meat of the Word of God so you can get your life right with God.

Oh, and thanks for the grammar lesson. With your help William, I might even get out of the stereotype of being a dumb redneck.
What's even better William.....with me showing you how selfish and immature you are, you still have the chance to change..... and get to Heaven.

Nice trade off, don't ya think?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Re: Tulsa Workshop lineup of liars about instruments

April 26 2010, 1:23 PM 

We have heard the SOUNDS LIKE up in the AIR (as in hot, not a spiritual realm) and since ALL of the sounds are judgmental warnings, the OTHER angel to we with eyes and ears is, PREACH THE GOSPEL because time is short.

The New Wineskins group has become the New Whineskins Groupies. They have all of the absolutely Bible illiterate group preaching against the PATTERNISTS. An ANITI-patternist is and OLD-patternist in drag (dress). Here is some of the RACA Rounders Pandering:

http://www.piney.com/Patternism.Churches.Christ.Sin.Royce.Ogle.html

Our OLDEN patternist left a record: "If you see a male singing and playing an instrument he is DRUNK, perverted or just having fun" at the expense of Jesus of course.

http://www.piney.com/WinPattern.html

In addition, I am working on Titus 1 because the changelings on GCM forum support the changeling preachers who now claim to be A King Set Over us selects the elders.

What you will never be permitted to understand if you are a HIRELING without being slaved to teaching ONLY that which has been taught (the role of church), is that Paul (hard to understand also) was laying out a BATTLE PLAN and not setting up a Love In for people lusting after singy-clappies.

I am supplimenting this with more of the Abollo Mother Goddess connection in Crete. Apollo, Abbadon or Apollyon HAS revived and unleashed the LOCUSTS which Bible readers understand the MUSES or Apollo's musical worship team of dirty adulteresses (male and female).

If you understand that the CRETIAN PATTERNISM is the new style worship you can THEN understand that The BATTLE PLAN (cheer leaders with pom poms need not apply) is to select WARRIOR ELDERS who were already "laboring to the point of exhausting in preaching and teaching."

The elders CANNOT have any secret panty hose: He lmust be a warrior and NEVER pick a rhetorician, singer or instrument player or EVEN permit them in the assembly (school of the Bible only). Here is a good symbol to mark the enemy on Crete and in a church near you.

[linked image]

He does not wear rubber gloves but is commanded to SET DOWN and force the false teachers to SHUT UP (as in Romans 14).

If you don't know the ENEMY you will probably use Carnal Weapons or Lifeless instruments which are SATAN'S weapons to make the lambs sumb before the slaughter.

http://www.piney.com/Titus.1.Ordain.Elders.html

Respond to this message   
Riu
(no login)

Sherlock Holmes

April 26 2010, 7:51 PM 

Dr. Crump done found the anagram
Now he thinks he's smarter than I am
Fancies himself another Sherlock Holmes
When I am the Hannity, he's the Colmes
He thinks he's a biblical conservative
All I see is denominational preservative
Correcting grammar and being nonsensical
If he looked in a mirror he'd see a liberal
He delights in mental diagnosis
He's nothin' but hot air and halitosis
Conspiracy is found when he sees an IP
I'm not another liberal like you and YOP!

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

RE: Sherlock Holmes (by Riu)

April 26 2010, 10:45 PM 

Still not Pulitzer material. Even amusing poems designed to insult and smear become boring, because they quickly lose originality, just like YOP lost his ability to create original smear tactics long ago. Riu is now about as boring as YOP is. They might as well be one and the same person.

Respond to this message   
Your Ole Pal
(no login)

Hot Air and Halitosis

April 27 2010, 10:32 AM 

Do you remember that one, William Crump? You stated that I was full of H.A.A.R. (hot air and halitosis). Getting closer to the truth every day. You claim that others smear you while you, in fact, are the one who continues with the character assassinations.
Instead of looking to find (and you never will find) the defunct word of 'well-worded' in the dictionary, look up 'hypocrite.'

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Jay Guin Beware the Pattern in WhineSkins

April 27 2010, 2:02 PM 

I have reviewed several of the ANTI-patternist patternists coming out of the ZOE group and the New Wineskins Magazine. It is not an accident that the two are connected.

Here is a quick take on Jay Guinn Beware the Pattern

The PATTERN they love to get drunk over is that which is commanded and that which people who became the Church of Christ under that name in all generations NEVER PRACTICED because they were generally (then) Old Testament literate and understand that music always attached to Lucifer the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden, warriors threatening rape if you did not run, witches, sacrificial exorcists, prostitutes and sodomites in Jerusalem and in ALL priesthoods.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Wineskins.Patternism.html

ZOE was called the "Beast and female instrjucting principle." Zoe is the Greek name for EVE which Paul understand and no preacher understands as the Genesis message.

Zoe is Venus or LUCIFER.

This IS the outbreak of LYING WONDERS by those being DELUDED when they began to blaspheme by claiming that their made up sermons and songs were from God. WRONG spirit!

Respond to this message   
Your Ole Pal
(no login)

Beware Indeed

April 27 2010, 10:07 PM 

Beware of Ken Sublett, who tells everyone to 'speak that which is written,' yet doesn't trust God that He will protect His Divine Word, His 66 books.....so Ken wants to add the Apocrypha and Enoch.
Ken, does your head turn all the way around too?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Enoch

April 28 2010, 10:42 AM 

Chapter 21 Behold, he comes with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon them, and destroy the wicked, and reprove all the carnal for everything which the sinful and ungodly have done, and committed against him.

http://www.piney.com/ApocEnoch1.html

Quoted by Jude, vss. 14, 15.

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying,
Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, Jude 14
To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. Jude 15

The Jews sang in the type of the Egyptian threnodies (elegies for the dead): Thus they made a golden bull, the image of an animal that was held to be the most sacred in that land;they offered unholy sacrifices, performed impious dances and sang hymns which differed in no way from the pagan mourning songs. Philo, De specialibus legibus.

"This reference probably indicates the use of songs from the cult of Osiris... it can hardly be denied that Egyptian influence on Jewish musical practices was quite significant. This would stand to reason because of the high quality of Egyptian cultic music. The tambourine or timbrel, a hoop of bells over which a white skin was stretched, came from Egypt.

Miriam used this instrument to accompany the singing and dancing on the shores of the Red Sea (Ex. 15). She is defined as a "sorceress."

"The triumphal hymn of Moses had unquestionably a religious character about it; but the employment of music in religious services, though idolatrous, is more distinctly marked in the festivities which attended the erection of the golden calf." (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 589).

Paul tells the same story in Romans 1

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

Respond to this message   
Your Ole Pal
(no login)

Smoking!!!

April 28 2010, 6:55 PM 

Ken, let's use your logic.....In Luke, Hebrews, and 1 John Cain is mentioned. So if someone finds a dead sea scroll purported to be authored by Cain, are we to make that our 68th book behind Enoch?

Ken, again, you simply do not trust God that He has the power to keep the 66 books sacred, Complete and Holy.....so you take it on yourself to want to be the one to add to it.
Getting warmer than usual up there in Hohenwald?

Respond to this message   
rocnar
(no login)

Re: Smoking!!!

April 29 2010, 8:52 PM 

Well some people here do not believe that all of the 66 books of the Bible are the inspired word of God. So it's nothing for them to add or take away scripture. Pick and choose...make it fit...go outside the Bible as necessary to prove a point. They seem to have a problem saying "the entire Bible is the inspired word of God".

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

New Wineskins PATTERNISM

April 29 2010, 11:09 PM 

When Jesus was speaking of OLD WINESKINS his target was the Jewish Monarch which developed when God abandoned them to worship like the nations.

From the musical idolatry at Mount Onward the connection between wine, women, men and music was the MARK of people who had starved to death for lack of the Word and they would go into captivity and God would not even listen to them.

The Dionysus-like perverted worship from Egypt onward was the pattern in the Temple as the abomination of desolation involving Zeus and Dionysus. You may want to read 2 Maccabees to find out what OTHERS see

http://www.piney.com/2Macc.html

People really don't have any choice when they reject the word.

Therefore, they don't know that HALAL or David's praise word means to MAKE YOURSELF VILE and even as "Lucifer was cast out of heaven."

ZOE is another name for LUCIFER the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden. Because of their PERSONA they wanted to be remembered "as a male." happy.gif

Here is a study page which I will load up in time with some data on the pictures. When you see the spotted flute case the little box always attached is the Judas Bag. I don't intend to be personal so if the skin doesn't fit, don't wear it or do a knee jerk.

http://www.piney.com/WinMark2.html

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

April 29 2010, 11:50 PM 

Well, it looks like some folks enjoy anagram games, since "rocnar" is nothing but an anagram for "rancor." Actually, "rocnar" is just "rancor" spelled backwards. That's a familiar alias from the now-defunct FaithSite. Maybe rancor writes nonsensical poetry as well? BTW, don't bother trying to match IP addresses. As I said earlier, anyone can alter or hide IP addresses with the right technology.

Respond to this message   
rocnar deliver u
(no login)

April 30 2010, 3:38 PM 

Greetings Dr. Crump. Hope all is well with you.

Hey Bill, a Sherlock you are!

To answer your question >> rocnar does does not do poetry.

Actually there are some on this site who should not write fiction stories or parables. Well, they are funny because the writer was seriously trying.

Still waiting..waiting... on the updated Faithsite forums. Bill you should join us on the interim forum.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

May 1 2010, 10:10 AM 

It's interesting that "rocnar" is "rancor" spelled backwards and "deliver" is "reviled" spelled backwards. "Rancor reviled u." I often see people using letters and numbers like "2 u" to represent "to you" and "ur" for "your" or "you're." They also may use "r" for "are" and "u" for "you," as in "How r u 2 doin?" for "How are you two doing?" So "rancor reviled u (you)" would not be a total surprise. That may not be exactly what rancor had in mind, but I get the drift anyway. happy.gif

An "updated FaithSite"? It's possible, I suppose, but naw, I wouldn't hold my breath over the resurrection of that site anytime soon. happy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Pcmbl Riu
(no login)

Temporary

May 1 2010, 3:18 PM 

Where is this temporary Faithsite Forum? I thought that Faithsite was a temporary highjacked Concerned Members?

Racnor, Since anyone can doctor their IP, might I actually be Dr. Bill Crump trying to get this place hoppin' once again?

Or would I be "Your Ole Pal?"

Respond to this message   
rocnar deliver u
(no login)

smells fishy to me

May 1 2010, 5:00 PM 

Shall I set the hook? Maybe let the Largemouth (fish) run for a while?

Have a good weekend Dr. Crump!

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Temporary

May 1 2010, 5:36 PM 

Compared to the defunct and dead FaithSite, Concerned Members IS hoppin'. We're gradually getting more ex-FaithSite folks moving over here now. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Your Ole Pal
(no login)

Life is GOOD!!!

May 3 2010, 11:10 AM 

Even when I don't care to post, it's worth coming here occasionally just to confirm the fact that some people never grow up. I am surrounded by them everyday, and it doesn't matter if it is the world of academia or the field of medicine......it is still the same story. Immaturity seems to be contagious these days.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter