Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Another group bashing the church and promoting INSTRUMENTS

May 8 2009 at 3:13 PM
ONE IN JESUS: Jay Guin  (no login)
from IP address 207.65.228.41

Jay Guin of oneinjesus forum claims to be a member of the Church of Christ but he seems to have joined the Gang of 12 or so actively denouncing the Church of Christ for all of its values. He has the same circle of defenders as those who split Madison and other churches defending INSTRUMENTS while many were on the payrole of those pledged to NEVER use "machined for doing hard work" and being marked as a SISSIFIED group.

He says Psallo demands instruments: all of his friends say RIGHT ON. Ken says WRONG.
He said that the CENI was invented by the Churche of Christ: Ken says wrong.
He inverts Romans 14 to ALLOW instruments and says that we are always whining that "if you would quit playing instruments WE could have fellership." Ken says no.
Jay puts Ken on short leash: don't blame him so he directed anyone interested (two or three) to my pages so I have set up a Jay Guin index at:

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Reviews.html

Jay seems like a nice guy but those he RUNS WITH have a bad habit of lying about the Bible and inventing all of the RACA words to use against the Church of Christ who they think INVENTED "speak wehere the Bible speaks" and not making pagan music in the face of a holy God. I think he is trainable because he has not gone ballistic like some of his posters.

It will be easier to format the BIBLE and historical quotes which they say they cannot read.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ray
(no login)

Ken does not know

May 9 2009, 9:56 PM 

Ken's latest attack only serves to prove that not only does he not know who is a Christian and who is not. It is likely he does not know the Christ.

I pray I am mistaken, but Ken's words betray a dark heart.

This is very sad. How long with Donnie continue to join himself with and contribute his God given talents to the divisive?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Jay Guin on Romans 14

May 11 2009, 2:38 PM 

I have updated the REVIEW index based on the "not fact" that Tom Olbricht claims that the Church got its "hermeneutics" fro Zwingli.
I have posted some of his false claims from the Declaration and Address. Like all "scholars" he quotes others but not Zwingil etal. Zwingli objected to SINGING as AN ACT OF WORSHIP because before the Reformation NO ONE SANG as a legalistic act of worship. The Bible is NOT metrical and you could not sing it musically if your life depended on it. I have posted Olbricht's review here:

http://www.piney.com/RmOlbricht-.html

You can see that ALL of the oneinjesus believe "lying wonders" of anyone who claims to be a "scholar."

Furthermore, I have posted a review of Jay Guins article of Romans. He INVERTS Paul's outlawing of the hypocritic arts and INSISTS that we need to quit catering to the "scruples" of the weak who have NEVER used instruments. As almost always you can find a Classical story defining how WEAK people make the NEW LAWS and impose them on the STRONG by using music and other forms of witchcraft.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Romans.14.html

The problem with CHANGELINGS is that God sends them a STRONG DELUSION and they believe the LYING WONDERSS just on time.

aumatourg-eô ,
A. = thaumatopoieô, X.Smp.7.2; work wonders or miracles, Ph.2.18,185; but ta perigeia th. 'play tricks with', of Xerxes, Id.1.674; ta tethaumatourgêmena wonderful phenomena, Pl.Ti. 80c.

Same as Teratourgeo, Teratourga, Thaumasios

Xenophon, Symposium VII. Then some among the rest of the banqueters kept urging Philip to go on with his comparisons, while others opposed. As the clamour rose to some height, Socrates once more interposed, saying: Since we all want to talk, would this not be a fine time to join in singing? And with the words he began a song. [2] When they had finished, a potter's wheel was brought in for the dancing girl on which she intended performing some feats of jugglery.

This prompted Socrates to observe to the Syracusan: Sir, it is quite probable that, to use your words, I am indeed a thinker; at any rate, I am now considering how it might be possible for this lad of yours and this maid to exert as little effort as may be, and at the same time give us the greatest possible amount of pleasure in watching them,--this being your purpose, also, I am sure. [3] Now, turning somersaults in among knives seems to me to be a dangerous exhibition, which is utterly out of place at a banquet. Also, to write or read aloud on a whirling potter's wheel may perhaps be something of a feat; yet I cannot conceive what pleasure even this can afford. Nor is it any more diverting to watch the young and beautiful going through bodily contortions and imitating hoops than to contemplate them in repose. [4] For it is of course no rare event to meet with marvels, if that is what one's mind is set on. He may marvel at what he finds immediately at hand

Teratourg-eô , A.work wonders, pseudôsti Sch.Pi.I.7(6).13

Isthmian 7 For Strepsiades of Thebes Pancratium ?454 B. C.

[1] In which of the local glories of the past, divinely blessed Thebe, did you most delight your spirit? Was it when you raised to eminence the one seated beside Demeter of the clashing bronze cymbals, flowing-haired [5] Dionysus? Or when you received, as a snow-shower of gold in the middle of the night, the greatest of the gods, [6] when he stood in the doorway of Amphitryon, and then went in to the wife to beget Heracles? Or did you delight most in the shrewd counsels of Teiresias? Or in the wise horseman Iolaus? [10] Or in the Sown Men, untiring with the spear? Or when you sent Adrastus back from the mighty war-shout, bereft [11] of countless companions, to Argos, home of horses?

THE MARK OF APOLLO OR ABADDON, APOLLYON AND HIS MUSES OR LOCUSTS:

Prophêtês [prophêmi]

I. one who speaks for a God and interprets his will to man, a prophet; so Teiresias is pr. Dios, Jove's interpreter, Pind.; and of Apollo, Dios prophêtês esti Loxias patros Aesch.; while the Pythia, in turn, became the prophêtis of Apollo, Hdt.; so Poets are called hoi tôn Mousôn prophêtai interpreters of the Muses, Plat.

2. generally, an interpreter, declarer, egô pr. soi logôn genêsomai Eur.; so, the bowl is called kômou prophatês, Pind.

Prophêtis 1 [fem. of prophêtês] of the Pythia, Eur.

(Puthia). The priestess of Apollo at Delphi who pronounced the oracles. See Delphi; Oraculum.

Puthios [u_; i_ metri gr. in h.Ap.373], a, on, ( [Pu_thô] ) Pythian, i.e. Delphian, epith. of Apollo, l.c., Pi.O.14.11, etc. (P. alone is f.l. in E. Ion 285); en Puthiou in

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

The Progressive Church of Christ

January 21 2010, 9:06 PM 

We were asked to click in to a page and this was at the TOP of the page so pity those who think that I brought up the instrument thingy.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Reviews.html

Jay Guin:
Fourth, we need to spend just a moment regarding obedience. We have a tendency to insist on perfect obedience to the least important commands and to tolerate poor obedience to the most important commands.

Thus, we want to damn those who worship God with an instrument,
while we accept those who are hateful, bitter, and divisive, that is, very unloving.

I believe that is about as judgmental as one can get. Jay seems to be promoting a new Progressive Church of Christ He confesses that they have no "leader" or "creed."

Well, PROGRESSIVE violates the direct command to be UNMOVEABLE. Progressive is what is going on at the federal level. By their very definitions of "post modern" they do not accept Scriptures and therefore have no trouble forcing them to SAY just the opposite of what the Spirit of Christ revealed.

Because those who "corrupt the Word" work all week to keep from having to teach the text and become aware of the meaning of words and practices, they can use Galatians 5 to define those who FIGHT being taken hostage to IMPOSING instruments in THEIR OWN property and church family as friends of the hateful, bitter, divisive and unloving. As ALWAYS the case when the PROGRESSIVE try to use Scripture it explodes in their hands. Look again:

Gal 5:12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

Note 1: Paul wishes that the circumcisers would not stop with circumcision but go beyond it to mutilation (make themselves eunuchs) like the priests of Cybele. A severe irony and similar to the one in Philip. iii. 2, 3, where Paul calls the boasters of circumcision the Concision. Self mutilation was a recognized form of heathen worship especially in Pessinus in Galatia and therefore quite familiar to the readers. Thus by their glorying in the flesh the Galatians relapsed into their former heathenism,--Schaff and Lightfoot. The Revised Version here has, would even cut themselves off, the American Committee has, would go beyond circumcision.G.A.]

WHAT DID THE SAME PAUL WARN ABOUT:

For we are the circumcision,
which worship God IN the spirit,
and rejoice in Christ Jesus,
and have no confidence IN the flesh. Phil 3:3

The NOT musical passages Paul defines to all of the churches is to
Speak the Word of God (Scripture)
Meditate on them IN the heart (spirit)

The SPIRIT is a PLACE contrasted to the PLACE of Jerusalem or Samaria. Why should worship be IN THE SPIRIT which would define church, ekklesia or synagogue as to TEACH THE WORD as it has been taught and MEDITATE on it in the human spirit (not speak and make melody).

Why should the church be on it's guard that it does not let BODY WORSHIP break out?

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. Phil 3:2

Dogs were the CYNICS they stamped, clapped and made noises like DOGS to attract their mates.

The Church of Christ in the wilderness is defined in the Latin as an ACADEMY which is OPPOSITE to the Academy of the CYNICS.

Rhetoricians, singers and instrument players are defined by John (Rev 18) as SORCERERS working as "lusted after fruits" for the Babylon Mother of Harlots (Rev 17)

1. John says that rhetoricians (performers), singers and instrument players are SORCERERS
2. Dogs were the castrated, musical priests of Cybele, the mother of harlots (Rev 17)
There is no evidence which does NOT mark religious musicians as effeminate or worse.
3. John says that SORCERERS and DOGS will go into the lake of fire.
4. This agrees with Isaiah 30 which says that the PURPOSE for hell was to burn God's Enemies.
The MARKS of God driving them into hell is the wind, string and percussion instruments.
These are the ones Lucifer (Zoe) brought with him/her into the garden of Eden as the singing
and harp-playing prostitute.
5. The LOCUSTS in John's letter (not to the PROGRESSIVE) were the MUSES as Apollo's (Abaddon, Apollyon) musical worship team at Delphi (Paul cast out the Pythian spirit). They were known as dirty prostitutes which fits the pattern in Revelation 17-18 as the FINAL WARNING.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

Iamblichus.

5. Because the begging priest with open mouth attempts in many ways to raise our expectations. 13

Note: 13. The agurtes or begging priest generally belonged to the worship of Rhea or Cybele, the Mother [Zoe]. He is frequently depicted in a most unfavorable light. Apuleius speaks of a company of these emasculate priests in the eighth book of the Metamorphoses. They are also described in the Republic of Plato: "Agurtæ and Mantics frequent the houses of the rich and persuade them that they possess a power granted by the gods to expiate, by sacrifices and chants any unjust act that has been committed and that they induce the gods by blandishments and magic rites to help them.

They collected money in this way, and they also followed the selling of nostrums and telling of fortunes."

tumpano-tribês A. drummer, esp. used of the Galli in the worship of Cybele

THE MUSIC AT THE ARCANE RITES.

inspired when they hear cymbals, drums, or some choral chant, 21 as, for example, those who are engaged in the Korybantic Rites, 22 those who are possessed at the Sabazian festival and those who are celebrating the Rites of the Divine Mother."

Because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai God turned especially the LEVI tribe over to worship the starry host: this was and is SABAZIANISM in your local church which uses Hezekiah to COMMAND and force instruments IN and the owners OUT. The Levites were an old cult in Egypt especially connected with Moloch which continued in the wilderness and at Mount Jerusalem.

There is evidently a deeper meaning in all this than is commonly apprehended.

Note: 21. Some exhibition of this kind is described by the Apostle Paul in the first Epistle to the Corinthians. "If," says he, "the whole assembly come together to the same place and all prattle in tongues, and common men should come in, or unbelievers, will they not say that you are raving?"

Hence he counsels that only two or three should speak in turn, and one interpret; but if nobody present is capable of this, they should keep silence, and speak only to themselves and to God:

"for not of tumult is he a god, but of tranquillity." (Ovid; Fasti IV,

"The attendants beat the brass, and the hoarse-sounding hides. Cymbals they strike in place of helmets, tambourines for the shields; the pipe yielded its Phrygian notes.")

The Lifeless Instruments Paul condemns in Corinthians are the Carnal Weapons he says will NOT be effective fighting the HOSTILE POWERS. Why would you be effective using what is universally confessed to be the DEVIL'S INSTRUMENTS (in worship) in fighting the DEVIL whos "sons" Jesus called the clergy along with calling them HYPOCRITES by naming slick speakers, singers and instrument players."

ONLY the Word of Christ can be the effective WEAPON against Satan and when the WORD is replaced with the HYPOCRITIC ARTS, Christ in Isaiah 30 says this is the MARK (sight and sound) of God driving His enemies into hell.

I do CRY in the wilderness so I am not surprised that MOST people have already picked sides: several Bible passages and The Book of Enoch (and many parallel books) PROVE that once the Devil has used the YOUTH (Jubal in the old stories) to seduce you away from the Living Word down into the valley of the agricultural Cainites using mixed-sex choirs, instruments and seductive female dress you are FALLEN and you will never find your way back.

If I am wrong then, like David, I will trust that God won't punish we crazy people. If I am RIGHT then most of what you trust as "church" will be lost. Out of millions of Jews I believe the 120 were the local remnant when Jesus came in the FIRST ADVENT where the Scribes and Pharisees or hypocrites (speakers, singers and instrument player) were in charge.

Respond to this message   
Life is Good!!!
(no login)

Thanks Ray

February 4 2010, 3:09 PM 

Ray,
It doesn't do any good. They are off in another world, another zone....one that isn't Godly.
They believe themselves to be the police of the church and more inportant, they show themselves to want to take the place of God, the One Who is to/and will Judge.

Respond to this message   
Joe
(no login)

mirrors

March 22 2010, 11:07 AM 

Life is good cause he has not mirrors in his house to look into.
Joe Mcknight

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter