Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Danny Corbitt: Latest book on Instrumental Music.

July 9 2009 at 1:12 PM
Ken Sublett  (no login)
from IP address 72.171.0.141

Danny Corbitt: Missing More than Music. When disputable matters eclipse worship and unity.

http://www.piney.com/Danny.Corbitt.Instruments.html

One of the latest retake of the NACC list of proof texts which never take the context defined by Christ the Spirit into consideration.

Danny confesses that it is DISPUTABLE: Interesting that in Romans 14 Paul OUTLAWED disputable matters or "of doubtful disputations." That includes anything which oozes out of human imagination used to replace "that which is written."

Most of those on the PRO side as well as on the ANTI side simply refuse to take the history of the Old Testament people into consideration.

Danny repeats all of the common material from previous books but in the interest of charity, ignorance at best will not let either side take an honest look outside of their proof texts. Jay Guinn and Matt Dabbs have bumped me so people do not intend that any history of the Jews or recorded evidence get in the way of their sermon outlines.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Psallo in the Greek Old Testament.

July 10 2009, 8:26 PM 

Most of the Greek word psallo in the Septuagint is translated SING.

If an instrument is indicated it must be named: then Psallo means to play but never means "play the harp" by itself.

http://www.piney.com/Psallo.LXX.html

Respond to this message   
Adam Legler
(no login)

Danny Corbitt's book

August 4 2009, 8:33 PM 

If you read Danny's book fully you will see how he does more than prove his point by looking at all of the Greek words involved (not just the word psallo). If we are going to have a converstaion about this, let's be open to what the evidence is really saying. And let's realize that "psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs" isn't even talking about a worship setting. It's okay to stop and really make sure we are understanding what the original meanings of the Greek words are, even if it means we have to admit that our current view is wrong. If this message is not posted by the moderator then that will confirm to me that truth is not being sought here. I grew up church of Christ and still attend the church of Christ but the findings from my own research into biblical matters has not always matched up to what I have been taught. Let's not be the kind of Pharisees Jesus condemned!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

No: its all lies TO God and ABOUT God. It is an end-time panic of the lost.

August 6 2009, 6:29 PM 

If you Read Danny's book and believe it one might reach al favorable opinion. However, he would have to trump the specific places in theBible where words like PSALMOS or their equivalent are used to speak to warfare and very vile sexual attacks on people. The word is ROOTED in to PLUCK out something like the hair it has NO musical connection. If you PLUCK out a pubic hair it might make a sound. That is because all of the literature used to justify PSALLO in an EXTERNAL sense--when it is commanded to be IN THE HEART--speaks of WARFARE or plucking a bow or a harp. It NEVER means to pluck a harp. You psallo a lyre. There are always SPECIFIC words meaning to "play a harp" and none of those are in the Bible.

However, Danny feeds off previous writers such as Tom Burges and ALL of his examples speak of older males plucking the harp (shamefully) to seduce a young man whose hairs had been plucked. You can click on any of the Tom Burgess links and see a review of ALL of his evidence which is in error. Therefore, Danny Corbitt is in error on each point.

http://www.piney.com/Burgess.Kurfees.Thayer.html

If you refuse to look at the rebuttal then you are depending on Danny as your master and not Christ Who marked musicians from Genesis to Revelation.

Danny and friends do not know that the Church is defined as a SYNAGOGUE in the wilderness. It OUTLAWED anything but reading and rehearsing the Word. That is what Jesus exampled and commanded with the ekklesia and Paul commanded and the historic church practiced for almost 400 years when the pagan priests introduced singing as an ACT for the first time and split churches. There is no scholar of note to defend Danny. Therefore, don't let him divert you into DOUBTFUL DISPUTATIONS when they are OUTLAWED in Romans 14 so you can hold synagogue in Romans 15. He confesses that instruments are DOUBTFUL but is willing to sow discord fult speed ahead.

http://www.piney.com/Synagogue1.html

If you read the Bible and define words instead of other sowers of discord you will MISS that Christ OUTLAWED all of the performance singing or playing or speaking. A disciple goes to BIBLE SCHOOL and not to WORSHIP RITUAL: that would make you a superstitious legalistic rather than a seeker.

Edward Fudge 'thuses so much over Danny Corbitt that he thinks that it will convince everyone that they and all recorded scholarship are wrong for these 2,000 years plus the Old Testament repudiation.

http://www.piney.com/Fudge.Death.Distinctive.html

In Danny Corbitt's presumptious attack on Everett Ferguson on the psallo words I have added a PROPHETIC message from Christ in Lamentations chapter three. All of the Prophets repudiate the INSTRUMENT as a devide of Lucifer, warriors, animal slaughterers, prostitutes or Sodomites. However, in Lamentations we have proof that anyone who APPROACHES Jesus Christ with the Psallo word (warfare and perversion) is doomed to certain destruction.

http://www.piney.com/Psalmos.Corbitt.Ferguson.html

Absolute ALL of the Bible connects instruments to the PAGANISM God abandoned the Levi tribe to because of musical idolatry and calls them all robbers and parasites.

There is not one jot or tittle of approval by God to match the 100% repudiation from Babylonian Tablets to the latest people like Baptists who are rethinking because they ahve had their own TERRORISTS.

Then why do YOU think that people are so lustful to twist all known evidence to intimidate people into "bowing to Baal" when they are quite happy NOT using war machines now as they have been happy for 2,000 years? The evidence, especially Revelation 17 which warns about the Babylonian mother of harlots, who uses the "lusted after fruits" as speakers,singers and instrument players John calls sorcerers.

I believe that faithful people are under a Satanic attack and the approach is quite violent if they would lie, cheat and steal a widow's church and break up families just so their friends can PERFORM in the "holy place" actually claiming that the are the MEDIATOR. It's all prophesied. It's all lies by people who have been deluded so that their LYING WONDERS which you believe are theatrical and musical performances.

I promise you that Danny just lifted Tom Burgess who lifted from a lexicon listing "instruments" and never cared enough to grasp that ALL of these are connected to the worship of the starry host to which God ABANDONED Israel because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Why false preachers cannot read the text

December 10 2009, 11:57 AM 

One of the reasons that clergy can't catch on to CENI is a basic reading problem. Anyone who CLAIMS the pay of a preacher and cannot find the TWO THREADS sticking out beginning in the garden of Eden may be blinded by the GLORY of standing in the holy places being FORCED to claim the role of God in Christ

For instance, Paul in Ephesians and all of his epistles (now rejected by the Jesus-Only people) draws the contrast between pagan religionism (church) and the ekklesia or synagogue or School (only) of the Bible (only). Specificially the "prophecies made more certain" are defined as SPIRIT and "that which is written" resource DIRECTLY COMMANDED, exampled and necessarily inferenced for anyone living as a DISCIPLE as opposed to a WORSHIPER meaning ceremonial legalism.

Eph. 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given,
......that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
Eph. 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery,
......which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,
......who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Eph. 3:10 To the intent that now unto
......the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known
......by the church the manifold wisdom of God

WHAT?
Eph 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens,
......that he might fill all things.)
Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists;
......and some, pastors and teachers

No sophists, singers, players or dancers.

Eph. 4:12 For
......the perfecting of the saints,
......for the work of the ministry,
......for the edifying of the body of Christ: [education]

GOAL?
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in
......A. the unity of THE FAITH, and of
......B. the knowledge of the Son of God,
......C. unto a perfect
MAN,
......D. unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

The inclusive / exclusive command was to make DISCIPLES (not ritualists) by teaching what HE taught.

WHY? TO PROTECT FROM THE LYING WONDERS
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro,
......and carried about with every wind of doctrine,
......by the sleight of men,
......and cunning craftiness
......whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

IT IS A TAUGHT FACT THAT THE "MANY" WILL BE SONS OF THE DEVIL "SPEAKING ON THEIR OWN."

Here is the BRAND on their brain and picking and fretting hand.

Panourg-êma , atos, to, A.knavish trick, villainy, SOPHIST. panourgeuma. Panourgeo play the knave, SIMILAR to citharizo

Sophis-teia , hê, Asophistry, D.S.12.53, Plu.2.78f, D.L.2.113, etc.; opp. sophia [skill], Ph.1.10; s. mantikê, of Balaam, Apollon name of a number. The number of a man Abaddon or Apollyon who uses the muses (Rev 18) as sorcerers to deceive the world.

......Mantikos
......2. technê m. faculty of divination, prophecy. Having a daimonios heaven-sent, miraculous, marvellous
......Erist-ikos A. eager for strife or battle 2. involving a contest (or perh. debate), pros ton dialektikon,
......technê sophistry, sullogismos, logos, sophism, fallacy,II. esp.fond of wrangling or arguing.

http://www.piney.com/ClasPlaCratylus.html

......Playto, Cratylus says
......"the part of appropriative, coercive, hunting art which hunts animals, land animals,
......tame animals, man, privately, FOR PAY, is paid in CASH, claims to GIVE education,
......and is a hunt after rich and promising youths [young boys] must--so our present argument
......concludes--be called SOPHISTRY.

First Corinthians One commentary on Isaiah 29, 33

http://www.piney.com/1.Corinthians.1.html

......At the noise [singing, shouting] of the tumult [multitude] the people fled;
......at the lifting up of thyself the nations were scattered. Isa 33:3

......And your spoil shall be gathered like the gathering of the caterpiller:
......as the running to and fro of locusts [from cutting] shall he run upon them. Isa 33:4

YOU cannot lift up the LORD: that would make YOU greater than the LORD.

......The LORD IS exalted,
............for he dwells on high;
............he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness. Isaiah 33:5

......He will be the sure foundation for your times,
............a rich store of salvation
............and wisdom and knowledge;
............the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure Isaiah 33:6

The "doctors of the law" took away this key to knowledge: Jesus repudiated them.

......Is. 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said,
............Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth,
............and with their lips do honour me,
............but have removed their heart far from me,
............and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Ezekiel 33 is parallel and names speakers, singers and instrument players. The INSTRUMENT is used to identify the speakers as NOTHING MORE. The ultimate MARK of nothing or vanity is a musical instrument which has no breath.

......Is. 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people,
............even a marvellous work and a wonder:
............for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish,
............and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
......Is. 29:15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD,
............and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

And Paul BEGINS this letter like many others REJECTING the role of the hypocritic arts in the church.

1Cor. 1:20 Where is the WISE? [sophos] where is the scribe? [speaker, singer, player = hypocrite says Jesus]
......where is the disputer of this world?
......hath not God made foolish the wisdom [sophia] of this world?
1Cor. 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God
......the world by wisdom [sophia] knew not God,
......it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching
......to save them that believe.

Sophos skilled in any handicraft or art, clever mostly of poets and musicians, Pi.O.1.9 guitar player,

Understood by seeing how the word is used in the Texts.

Pindar, Olympian 1. But if, my heart, you wish to sing of contests, [5] look no further for any star warmer than the sun, shining by day through the lonely sky, and let us not proclaim any contest greater than Olympia. From there glorious song enfolds the wisdom of poets, so that they loudly sing [10] the son of Cronus, when they arrive at the rich and blessed hearth of Hieron, [12] who wields the scepter of law in Sicily of many flocks, reaping every excellence at its peak, and is glorified [15] by the choicest music, which we men often play around his hospitable table. Come, take the Dorian lyre down from its peg, if the splendor of Pisa and of Pherenicus placed your mind under the influence of sweetest thoughts,

Sophia skilled in music and singing, in poetry, in divination, in speaking Hephaistos all of the buildings, arts, armour etc Cast out of heaven like Lucifer. Built temple for Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon)

Sophis-tês , ou, ho, master of one's craft, adept, expert, of diviners, of poets, meletan sophistais prosbalon Pi.I.5(4).28 , cf. Cratin.2; of musicians, sophistês . . parapaiôn chelun [play thelyre], II. from late v B.C., a Sophist, i.e. one who gave lessons in grammar, rhetoric, politics, mathematics, for money, Even of Socrates (though he did not teach for money), 3. later of the rhêtores, Professors of Rhetoric

"Corrupting the Word means "selling learning at retail" and also means "adultery."

Understood by seeing how the word is used in the Texts.

Pi.I.5(4).28 If Aegina turns her steps to the clear road of god-given deeds, then do not grudge [25] to mix for her in song a boast that is fitting recompense for toils. In heroic times, too, fine warriors gained fame, and they are celebrated with lyres and flutes in full-voiced harmonies [28] for time beyond reckoning. Heroes who are honored by the grace of Zeus provide a theme for skilled poets: [30] among the Aetolians the brave sons of Oeneus are worshipped with shining sacrifices.

So the CENI is universally taught and is SPECIFICIALLY the only MARK (says Peter) of a false teacher as false prophets were identified.

It is naturally (abnormal) for those who impose RHETORICIANS or SOPHISTS to include singers, instrument players and actors: that is the meaning of LYING WONDERS.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Update of Ronnie Normans teachings on instruments.

January 6 2010, 7:12 PM 

I have upgraded my review of Ronnie Norman's selling of Rick Atchley's and the NACC's false teachings about ALL of the Bible and recorded history.

http://www.piney.com/First.Colony.Norman.html

Why would people deliberately teach something they KNOW contradicts the clear Biblical statements and the historical understanding of those statements? Because THEY know that SOME of you will not KNOW that they have been subjected to the FROG BOILING experience called "Navigating the Winds of Change." Again, anyone who had ever read Ephesians 4 would know that Paul OUTLAWS the forms of DECEPTIVE WINDS identified by the HYPOCRITIC ARTS before he defines the Church as to teach the Word as ithas been taught.

I have gone beyond the proof texts which any Bible reader will know are opposed ot the truth and the MARK of being "abandoned to worship the starry hosts." For instance, IF someone performed miraculous signs and wonders to ALMOST deceive the ELECT Paul called LYING WONDERS how do you know that you are not hearing and seeing the absolute definition of LYING WONDERS. All poets and musicians were known to lie and therefore "set their lies to melodies to deceive the simple minded." "Gentlemen" says our resource will not fall for it.

2Th. 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed,
......whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit [breath] of his mouth,
and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th. 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
......with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th. 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;
......because they received not the love of the truth,
......that they might be saved.
2Th. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
......that they should believe a lie:
2Th. 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,
......but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

At no time in church history has so many (numerically) lies been told by so few who were PURPOSE DRIVEN to restructure Churches of Christ into instrumental churches. It is simply NOT possible to see MUSIC as part of the School of the Bible of Christ without performing some supernatural signs and wonders.

Lying Wonders: hierourg-ia , hê,
Pindar, Olympian 1
Muthos 2. fiction (OPPOSITE logos, historic truth), Pi.O.1.29 [logic, thinking, reasoning, reflection)

......Logos is opposite to poetry,
......opposite to PATHOS or one's personal experience.
......opposite of arousing passion, emotional style or treatment.
......opposite to Melos, musical member, melody of an instrument.

Example in the literate literature:

Rhetoric 1.1. Further, in dealing with certain persons, even if we possessed the most accurate scientific knowledge,
we should not find it easy to persuade them by the employment of such knowledge.
For scientific discourse is concerned with instruction,
but in the case of such persons instruction is impossible;

Pindar Olympian 1 But if, my heart, you wish to sing of contests,
[5] look no further for any star warmer than the sun, shining by day through the lonely sky, and let us not proclaim any contest greater than Olympia. From there glorious song enfolds the wisdom of poets, so that they loudly sing [10] the son of Cronus, when they arrive at the rich and blessed hearth of Hieron,

[12] who wields the scepter of law in Sicily of many flocks,
......reaping every excellence at its peak, and is glorified
[15] by the choicest music, which we men often play around his hospitable table.
......Yes, there are many marvels,
......and yet I suppose the speech of mortals beyond the true account can be deceptive,
......stories adorned with embroidered lies;
[30] and Grace, who fashions all gentle things for men,
......confers esteem and often contrives to make believable the unbelievable.

SPEAK is defined inclusive of a conversational style: it is definned EXCLUSIVE of rhetoric, poetry or music which is the MARK of those conceiving to deceive.

I will respond to any question confidentially.

Respond to this message   
d.s.raj
(no login)

regardinf music

October 12 2010, 9:40 AM 

Regarding instrument music:
Do not use instrument while worshiping. there is no direct command like this. But there is instrument used for to say certain thing for us for example Luke 15:25. There is a dance and music when prodical son returned.
Paul gives example 1 cor 14:7-9,Even musical instrument the flute,harp and army bugler while playing those instruments the tune should be recognized.
1 cor15: 51 when the last trumpet blown. there is a instrument when Lord comes.In the book of revelation you can see the trumpet mentioned.
So there is a examples for instrument play but there is no single word that we should not use instrument while we worship.Our leader is Jesus christ not Alexander campel and others we do not need others openion, statements and church of christ traditions.Still we need reformation in church of christ.
I think nothing wrong with instrument music.We should not be a overly righteous persons.
Hope to hear from you
D.Samuel raj
sathycoc@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Learn the difference between the PROFANE and the short ASSEMBLY

November 22 2010, 4:27 PM 

The command for the ASSEMBLY (ekklesia or synagogue) is to SPEAK that which is written with ONE VOICE (tongue, glossa human mouth) "for our LEARNING." Church is a School (only) of the Word of Christ (only) and not a party which was to prove to the Jews that God is at least as merciful as a human father.

http://www.piney.com/MusPsallo1.html

Key: sing and play and clap and eat barbecue at the picnic. DON'T sing and play and clap and eat barbecue when Jesus comes as the ONLY teacher when the elders (only) "teach that which has been taught."
Isn't life simple? Not for Scribes and Pharisees says Jesus of "rhetoricians, singers and instrument players" FROM who God HIDES Himself. These are the WISE or SOPHISTS which means "rhetoricians, poets, singers, instrument players, actors and ALL of the hypocritic performing arts."

Luke 15:25 Now his elder son was in the field:
....and as he came and drew nigh to the house,
....he heard musick and dancing

Sumphonia the only time MUSIC is used in the New Testament
A. concord or unison of sound, tn en t d harmonian, d s. kaleitai
2. of two sounds only, musical concord, accord, such as the fourth, fifth, and octave
3. harmonious union of many VOICES or sounds, concert, hoi tn s. LOGOI (speak)

........"speak "that which is written" using one mind and one mouth (glossa, not a flute) Rom 15

....Homothu_m-a^don , Adv. A. with one accord

the Pythag. doctrine of the music of the spheres, (Jesus doesn't pray for the KOSMOS or world)
but used of a musical instrument in LXXDa.3.5; so Lat. symphonia, of a kind of drum

Dan. 3:5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut,
.... psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick,
....ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:

The ONLY meaning of worship was TO FALL ON YOUUR FACE: like a dog fawning over its master.
The Levite exorcists did not WORSHIP: only the Civil and Military leaders worshipped by bowing or falling on their face. You cannot hold literal harps and literal bowls of incense and FALL ON YOUR FACE and PLAY at the same time. HOLD means DON'T PLAY.

No one who played, sang, danced or whatever are said to have WORSHIPPED.
We have explicit information about the SCHOOL where the CENI is to teach what Christ COMMANDED to be taught.

This was a home coming party to prove the nature of God NOT in "the School (only) of Christ (only).
The "laded burden" or the "self pleasure" specificially EXCLUDES arousal singing which damages.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Update

December 7 2010, 11:49 PM 

I have begun to do a systematic review of Danny Corbitt's book to clean up my initial lumping of lots of historical data to show why no Christian would ever use instruments if they were permitted to know the meaning of a Disciple and the meaning of an ekklesia or synagogue of Christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

See the Son of Perdition and Lying Wonders.

December 8 2010, 1:23 PM 

When God sends people strong delusions you see them perform lying wonders.

http://www.piney.com/Strong.Delusions.Lying.Wonders.html

The son of Perdition was a judas: the end-time son of perdition will be a judas.
The Judas Bag (he was a thief) was for carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments (flute, pollute, prostitute defined by the Hebrew Chalal which is about the same as David's praise word, halal.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Hmmmm

December 8 2010, 1:33 PM 

Ken,
Have we ever seen this reply before? Like....many times before?
Perhaps an oldie revamped?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Speak that Which is Written?

December 8 2010, 2:07 PM 

Ken, you ever been called a hypocrite? Nevermind....
Oh, by the way....the Hebrew words Chalal and halal have nothing whatsoever in common, other than they might rhyme.
See what I mean Ken? This is living proof that you could care less about presenting the Truth.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Yes: many times.

December 8 2010, 1:57 PM 

Yes, this picture was made LONG before the time of Christ. That is why you need to read the Classics (and all Greek periods) so you can read the Bible with comprehension.

This, and dozens more, are actual paintings on Greek vases leaving us a life painting of the Judas Bag. It was always attached to a flute case and the Judas Figure (Judas Sicarri or Assassin or hashash men).

You have to understand that vases are roundish and appreciate the fact that I unrolled the picture into 2D. I have lots more. Usually naked and ready for action and could easily be a picture of David but he only did it wit wimmin!

So ancient real life paintings are worth a thousand words: I keep on using the same old words which will be 80 years old in a few days. Like the Bible, I just keep quoting text in context.

Speak and say as opposed to sing or play proves that I will keep away from all of the Testosterone-Free zones

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Chalal

December 8 2010, 4:47 PM 

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter