Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: C. Leonard Allen and Cruciform

July 13 2016, 11:15 AM 

Pullias both obtained divinity degrees from Vandy. I am pretty sure by the 60's there were several who were/had attended outright denominational "seminaries." I can remember hearing some discussions about the possibility of changing emphasis from Bible/preacher to theology in late '50s and '60s.

Lipscomb was always trinitarian-apostate: H. Leo Boles invented the three people trinity and preached at Freed Hardeman in 1938. He published his book in 1942 so that Lipscomb and the Gospel Advocate became the "organ" of what John called the AntiChristian Sect.

http://www.piney.com/HsCreate.html

I challenged the local elder who read the question in the book and then read the answer about the trinity and I thought I was going to get killed beyond being sentenced to hell. A member of the class wrote "The Battle of the Unums and Trads."

When I moved to Murfreesboro in 1980 the Pullias influence was still dominant. A local leader told me in Murfreesboro that the Church of Christ in Tennessee was afflicted with Gender-Tender preachers. People who have loved to self-sxhibit and self-speak were the defacto mark down through history. Shortly afterward the Head of the Bible Department was turned in by his daughter found in his bed with another man.

Their 'WORSHIP' services make the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

When Lowery and Fuller-Fed wife took over Lipscomb the Mary Mother of Gods Ignatius Monkish Retreats became popular. A kid I knew in Seattle set up the KAIROS CHURCH PLANTING MINISTRY so I would bet that the Cruciform (that balls and all Stake) is a Kairos plant. They all use terms which CLAIMS that they are the REAL thing but they don't know and Jesus ain't gonna tell them that they ALL pick words with an ugly, self-revealing CONFESSION. They usually begin as a cappella-tolerant but the TEMPLE ROBBING PLOT will take a while to reveal.

The Local son returned from Uncles "Purpose-Diriven and Kairos promoter" got cut off at the pass but drove the great congregation from about 300 to less than a hundred. He went on to go instrumental. He is cozy with Kairos and preacher and nephew are instrumental in the Northwest diversion: That usually happens just after you get the new CHURCH PLANT going and financed. Isn't that as slick as a salted slug?

Churches – The Hickory Church of Christ

http://hickorychurch.org/churches/

Most of these churches, like HCoC, post their sermon as audio files. ... Dennis Conner, Josh Graves, Al Maxey, Don McLaughlin, Patrick Mead, Alan Smith…

We have family and friends who are members of these fine churches. And we like their sites:

These are instrumental or pro- instrumental and loved by Lipscomb.

Jeff Walling of Providence Church may have been the first in 1995 to teach the youth and campus people that they need to CHANGE THEIR church or LEAVE. He has been instrumental at Lipscomb, Madison, North Boulevard etal. The Lilly Foundation is financing Him to REPROGRAM conservative preachers at Pepperdine.

http://www.prcoc.org/new/worship-services

At both of our services, we engage in worshipping God through music. We lift our voices, we clap our hands, we express our love to God by singing to Him and proclaiming the good things He has done and continues to do.

Ultimately, our worship teams know that Sundays are only one part of what it means to worship God. We strive to see our whole lives as living sacrifices, so that each day is a new chance to worship God not only in music, but in the choices we make, in the way we love those around us, and in the way we obey and honor God in all we do. Come join us this Sunday at 8:30 or 11 am to live out Psalm 103, "Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name."

Paul said that CHRISTIANS on the other hand worship IN THE SPIRIT and not IN THE FLESH as the only way to EXCLUDE the concision or DOGS.

Of Course, as Erasmus taught us, preachers never need to know the rest of the story.

BLESS is not PRAISE SINGING-that David thingy: g1288. barak, baw-rak´; a primitive root; to kneel; by implication to bless God (as an act of adoration),

bĕnĕdīco , or Bless means to SPEAK well of God Of men and things, to bless, consecrate, hallow

Ps 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Fear tĭmĕo fear, be afraid of, to dread, apprehend; to be afraid or in fear, to be fearful, apprehensive, or anxious;

Righteous people: righteousness, holiness, conduct in accordance with the divine law, Vulg. Gen. 15, 6; id. Rom. 9, 31 et saep.—

Romans 9:31] but Israel, following after a law of righteousness, didn't arrive at the law of righteousness.

Ps 103:18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

Covenant is testāmentum: last will and Testament

Godly people or MINIMAL CHRISTIANS come before God with reverence and godly fear: walling intends to TELL GOD that He can MOCK Jesus Christ and lead everyone into BURNING and still get PAID.

Heb. 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Heb. 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Heb. 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heb. 12:28 Wherefore
Heb. 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

[linked image]

THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE,

As the Jubilee was to attend to get your ATONEMENT the Progressives invite you to come and get your MARK for BURNING--Therion: a new style of music or Satyric (Panic) worship. Jude says that they are PRESTINED and they would not want to get in trouble with THEIR FATHER marked by Jesus as THEY SPEAK ON THEIR OWN.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jul 13, 2016 12:10 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 13 2016, 4:24 PM 

It may be that Pullia first joined the Episcopal church before the Presbyterian. LU Bible Guru ia Reformed Educated. Here ia a bit from Leroy Garrett:

Clay Pullias, is the leader of Tennessee churches as well as one of the most influential men in larger Church of Christ circles. All these years he has been a defender of the faith, a protector of the true church, and an exposer of those who veer from the Old Paths, such as the Belmont Church of Christ in Nashville. He was so loyal to the truth that he disciplined his faculty members who chose to attend Belmont.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR LEADER
GOES TO THE PRESBYTERIANS?

http://www.leroygarrett.org/restorationreview/article.htm?rr21_04/rr21_04e.htm&21&4&1979

But lo, he who once kept the faith has departed from it. He has gone, not to Belmont, which is after all still within Churches of Christ, but to the Presbyterians.

As my Ouida has a way of saying when the impossible happens, Well, what do you know about that!

It is just as well that brother Pullias is not on the faculty at Lipscomb, for he would have to be fired since it is a sin to become a Presbyterian. It is at least as bad as drinking wine (for which a professor was fired at a Church of Christ college in Texas, ostensibly at least) and almost as bad as becoming “charismatic” (for which folk have been fired all over the place). In fact, President Pullias would have to fire Presbyterian Pullias, just as he fired a dedicated teacher who chose to cast her lot with Belmont. It is interesting, is it not, how our deeds of yesteryear sometimes return to haunt us?

Here is a forum where Allen Highers suggests that it migh be Society over Jesus as a common malady.

https://groups.google.com/a/acu.edu/forum/#!topic/stone-campbell/MDtIYjk21Hc

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jul 13, 2016 4:25 PM

Respond to this message   
William
(no login)

ACP Deserved some forgiveness

July 15 2016, 3:49 PM 

I was an interested observer at the time of ACP's more or less disfellowship by the churches of Christ. Some of my acquaintances were in close contact with members of the DLC Board, etc. It was my conclusion that ACP succumbed to his own personality, so to speak. In his drive for money, among other things, he seemed to do many things without the guidance or acquiescence of the Board. As I recall, a number of the Board members were geographically distant, and others did not participate much. When the debt and other situations caught up to him he was forced out. I remember him as an interesting and conservative preacher, and as a Freshman at U.T. I made him the subject of a theme about someone we admired from a distance.

I felt like in the end that we ignored too much good that he had done for the Church, and that forgiveness, perhaps considerable forgiveness was in order. It seemed as though we drove him to the Presbyterians, and some said that he had been expressing some presbyterian (little "p" on purpose) for awhile. Ego is a powerful thing.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 5 2016, 11:19 PM 

I know that Scriptue shows that the multitude have a spiriit of STUPOR which brings on a flood of gibberish for sail, but to see how people can look at a simple statement in Scripture and cannot hear it or read it. Paul in 2 Corinthians 3 says that they have not turned, been converted or been baptized into Christ. The ability to read 2 Corinthians 3 would silence all but the lost.

2Cor. 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Cor. 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Cor. 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Cor. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is READ, the vail is upon their heart.
2Cor. 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
2Cor. 3:17 Now the Lord IS that Spirit: and where the Spirit OF the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Cor. 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
2Cor. 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2Cor. 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
2Cor. 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
2Cor. 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
2Cor. 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness,
hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2Cor. 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

C.Leonard Allen Contradicts part 2

July 15 2016, 12:05 PM 

Scripture noted that the THEOLOGY band had invaded Lipscomb by the 50-60s. In 1968 the Disciples-Christian Churches announced a RESTRUCTURE and by 1971 the Conservative Christian Church under the denominational leadership of the NACC (founded 1927) were REMOVED from the Disciples Census. Leroy Garret notes that he was infiltrating "campus minister" during that time picking off young preachers. He ordained the Stone-Campbell Movement as a Lie Movement claiming that Churches of Christ sected OUT of the Disciples in 1906. Readers of writing understand that Churches of Christ were never "unioned' with the Disciples or anyone else.

During that time Roy Osburne and look-a-likes were making the rounds boasting about burning all of their old sermons and sounding like Warlocks of an attack on the BIBLE and those who believed it. C. Leonard Allen mocks those who do not OBEY the traditions of church councils which are held at LU and other universities producing universalists each year.

If you teach THEOLOGY a word devoted to Apollon-Abaddon and the teachings of clustered and cloistered monkinsh theologians you will be STRONGLY DELUDED so that you cannot read or speak the Words of Scripture.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

where the worm dieth not

July 16 2016, 9:46 AM 

http://www.piney.com//Mark.9.Worm.Dieth.Not.html

C.Leonard Allen claims that Because of the PERICHORESIS (mutual indweliing) each member of the Trinity is fully present in the being and acts of the others. p. 187

Just from a smattering of Greek one can see that this speaks of DANCING AROUND and not INSIDE OF.

Jesus claimed that the ALWAYS PAGAN Father, Spirit (mother) and Son is contradicted by the SINGULAR Jesus as embodying all of the authority trinitarians and pagans must try to chase down and worship even the The Holy Spirit Who is the glorified Jesus as HOLY (adjective) SPIRIT (breath) guiding the Apostles-only into ALL TRUTH.

If one false teachers blunders then they ALL blunder. John Mark Hicks and C.Leonard Allen are now together.

John Mark Hicks LU: Iconic Trinitarianism

Andrei Rublev painted the “Holy Trinity” around 1411. He was beatified by the Russian Orthodox Church as “St. Andrei” solely for the extraordinary intensity and majesty of this icon. The image embodies the essence of Trinitarian dogma.

[linked image]

The icon portrays the visit of the angels to Abraham in Genesis 18 but excludes Abraham and Sarah from the picture in order to focus on the dogmatic meaning of the Trinity. The three sit around a table with a chalice as the centerpiece.

The figure on the left—the Father—is arrayed in an indistinct gold (a transcendent tone),
the figure in the middle—the Son—in brown (an earthy tone),
and the figure on the right—the Holy Spirit—in green (the vibrancy of living earth).
Each one is also dressed in blue to represent their equality—they are divine.
The unity and diversity of the triune life is thus pictured in vivid colors.
Rublev depicts the theophany in an open circle with their heads gracefully inclined toward each other. The circular pattern

embodies the theological idea of perichoresis—
the loving dance of the Triune persons.

This is NOT a God idea but the circle dance performed mostly by women but engaged in by David when he danced and went naked with the slave girls. The Stola of these dances was the garment of the prostitute.

In fact these are angels on their way to SODOM.

[linked image]

Genesis 18:1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre:
.....and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
Genesis 18:2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three MEN stood by him:
.....and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door,
.....and bowed himself toward the ground,

If the Lord literally had to rest in the shade in the heat of the day, then the three angels were angels and not members of a god family

Genesis 18:3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

Genesis 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even;
.....and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them;
.....and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

Genesis 19:12 And the men said unto Lot,
.....Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters,
.....and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
Genesis 19:13 For we will destroy this place,
.....because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD;
.....and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jul 16, 2016 9:51 AM

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: where the worm dieth not

July 16 2016, 10:47 AM 

Pullias was a victim of several factors that came together. Finances were apparently the bottom line, where common knowledge was they had a rich endowment, but really they were seriously in debt.

There were other more social factors many of which cannot be detailed, such as hierarchical privilege and some familial and associational shortcomings.

In the end, the immediate return was toward a more democratic rule at the college.

That administration rode on a rejection of the millennial brethren, and it was adamantly opposed to a plurality of views on the millennial kingdom.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: where the worm dieth not

July 16 2016, 3:22 PM 

This goes back to R.H. Bolls and H.L. Boles in the 1930's. Paul understood the Alpha Billy Goat Complex where two or three are gathered together. He warned that the men pray for peace and silence "without wrath." That includes anger but it also involves letting the religious performers take control.

The women were to be silent because "there is only one God and one Mediator, the MAN Jesus christ.

The purpose was so that all might be saved or SAFE and come to a knowledge of the truth or the Word.

The moment people begin to concoct dogma beyond that which is written for our LEARNING the butting of heads begins.

What began as the Nashville Bible School (or something like that) became a liberal arts college (producing liberals) and then A University with THEOLOGY as the "traditions of men."

Theology as intellectual incest is right up there with Phrenology.

So, when you build an institution you can expect that the Devil will show up.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: C Leonard Allen Trinity as Antichrist

July 20 2016, 10:59 AM 

You understand being abandoned to strong delusions when the POSTMODERNS come up with a New Hermeneutic which calls the Bible, church historians and churches of Christ MODERN and therefore hit with all of the RACA words. They are supposed to look in the mirror and see an old, wrinkled PREDESTINED spirit.

A foreordained band corrupts the Word which means "selling their learning at retail." They are classed by Paul and Greek society ad prostitutes.

[linked image]

They did that at Mount Sinai and God says that they became a LAUGHINGSTOCK. Too bad but when the kings have no clothes they go to all of the conferences as a fashion show.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Athenagoras on God

October 26 2016, 11:47 PM 

Isn't it a dirty rotten shame when all of the evidence has God going to extremes to teach that there is (and can be) only One Almighty and latter day theologians decide that LITURGY can only happen when the trinity fills our "worship." Well, they can't grasp that Jesus ordained a one-piece liturgy of reading the Word of God AFTER the Lord's Supper will by definition silence everyone but Jesus through His Word:

[linked image]

Jesus whom God made to be both Lord and Christ is the Visible and Audible and Power of God. He is God's WORD in the sense that His WordS are SPIRIT and LIFE. He is LIGHT because God's light is reflected in His Face. If you deny Jesus claim of ALL POWER and AUTHORITY for His new creation, then you fail to justify or call God a Liar for the testimony He left about His Son, Intercessor, Light, Justice, Wisdom and everything pagans distributed among a FAMILY of Gods.

1Cor. 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified,
unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
1Cor. 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks,
Christ the power of God,
and the wisdom of God
1Cor. 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
1Cor. 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus,
who of God
is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
1Cor. 1:31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 27, 2016 12:11 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The meaning of Spirit

November 1 2016, 4:10 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The meaning of Spirit

November 5 2016, 5:14 PM 

One of the men who Tripped the TRINITY trap was Roy H. Lanier, Sr. On Page 164 the Subject is the WORD Prior to the Incarnation. Lanier did not know that the Word or Logos is God's Regulative principle and not Jesus from all eternity. The Logos is what God speaks: it is His regulative principle delivered exclusively by reading or speaking. Lanier points a fulfillment to the WRONG PROPHECY you are not a minimal scholar.

Isaiah saw Jehovah on a "throne" in a Temple.
Lanier says that John proves that Jehovah was Jesus on the Throne.
But, Isaiah speaks of men whom God had blinded and made deaf.
And John says THIS was the prophesy about the teachings of Jesus.

Roy Lanier: Isaiah was afraid that He would die, for He said," "Mine eyes have seen the King, Jehovah of Hosts.

Is. 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died
.....I saw also the Lord sitting upon a THRONE,
.....high and lifted up, and his train filled the TEMPLE.
Is. 6:2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings;
.....with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

Roy Lanier ignores what John was writing about and says that Jesus WAS Jehovah because John wrote:

John 12:41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his GLORY, and spake of him.

Isaiah was not writing about Jehovah sitting on a Throne in a Temple which Lanier assumed without any attention to the context.

John 12:38 comes before John 12:41 removing any confusion BEFORE Lanier's proof:

John 12:36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.
.....These things spake Jesus, and departed,
.....and did HIDE himself from them.

The Jews had seen many miracles and could not doubt that Jesus was the Messiah as a human just like them.

However, they were not part of the tiny remnant of Jews nor were they Gentiles to whom Jesus was sent.

John 12:37 But though he had done so many miracles before them,
.....yet they believed not on him:
John 12:38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled,
.....which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report?
.....and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
John 12:39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

Isaiah said that JEHOVAH and not his dispersed GLORY was sitting on a throne in a TEMPLE

Is. 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said,
.....Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts:
.....the whole EARTH is full of his glory.------

h3519. kabowd, kaw-bode´; kaw-bode´; from 3513; properly, weight, but only figuratively in a good sense, splendor or copiousness:—glorious(-ly), glory, honour(-able).

That Glory which is NOT Jehovah on a throne in a temple but His Word had gone into all of the world by honest evangelists.

2Cor. 4:3 But if our gospel be hid,
.....it is hid to them that are lost:
2Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this WORLD
.....hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
.....lest the light of the GLORIOUS gospel of Christ,
.....who is the IMAGE of God
, should shine unto them.
2Cor. 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord;
.....and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
2Cor. 4:6 For God, who commanded the LIGHT to shine out of darkness,
.....hath shined in our hearts,
.....to give the LIGHT of the KNOWLEDGE
.....of the GLORY of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2Cor. 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels,
.....that the excellency of the power may be OF God, and not of us.

God's WORD never sat on a throne as your words do not sit on a throne. John referred to the GLORY of the KNOWLEDGE of God which was NOT available to those IN the World and OF The World.

Psalm 19 shows how the GLORY of God revealed by His SON was sent with evangelists.

Psa. 19:1 The heavens declare the GLORY of God;
.....and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psa. 19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
Psa. 19:3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Psa. 19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth,
..... and their WORDS to the end of the world.
.....In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

SECONDLY ISAIAH IS NOT SPEAKING OF JEHOVAH ON THE THRONE. THIS is what John referres to:

Is. 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell [preach] this people,
.....Hear ye indeed, but understand not;
.....and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
Is. 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat,
.....and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes;
.....lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears,
.....and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

WHAT IS THE SUBJECT OF WHAT ISAIAH SAW?

John 12:38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled,
Which he spake,

Lord, who hath believed our report? and
.....to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
John 12:39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart;
.....that they should not see with their eyes,
.....nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
John 12:41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his GLORY, and spake of him.

HIS GLORY WAS NOT ON THE THRONE: GOD'S GLORY IS NOT GOD.

Is. 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said,
.....Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts:
.....the whole EARTH is full of his GLORY.------

This is why some believe that JESUS was-is JEHOVAH made into a man and the Son of Man. But, God says that He is not a Man nor the Son of Man.

Therefore, as usual, there is no "trinitarian" dogma which is not hatched up by deliberately twisting the Word of God.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Nov 6, 2016 7:02 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Post It

November 5 2016, 7:11 PM 

You going to post it?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: C Leonard Allen Roy Lanier Trinity Folly

November 6 2016, 7:34 PM 

When God was heard at Mount Sinai giving The Book of The Covenant which was Abrahamic, the Jews certified that they would OBEY the covenant. However, because of their nature they could not HEAR the voice of God and told Moses in effect "Set a mediator over us." This was both an affront but also a MARK of their nature which never ceased being defacto Egyptians. As a result while Moses was getting the COVENANT in writing, the people rose up in Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted idolatry. Romans 1 much like The Book of Enoch defines what happened.

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

Turning God's Sabbath or REST day into a WORSHIP DAY with singing, playing instruments and playingwith one another they MARKED themselves as OF the World and not willing to keep their hands off the godly people on the REST day. God sentenced them to Assyria and Babylon and only a tiny remnant returned.

Because the people refused to listen to God as WORD regulating their lives and outlawing any self-authored efforts to control Him, that generation was destroyed in the wilderness and their children were sentenced to captivity and death.

Moses whose prophecy is included by Jesus to be fulfilled before the Jewish nation was terminated. Moses promised ANOTHER PROPHET like Him who WOULD be heard. They would hear because they would not participate in any "religious" activity not intended to REST which includes the concept of SKHOLE or reading and discussing the Word of Christ made more certain from the PROPHETS as Holy Scripture which excludes what Christ's Spirit called the "lying pen of the Scribes" discussing the temple which God imposed but did not command.

The New Testament identifies Jesus as THAT PROPHET of God and not God. God BREATHS or INSPIRITS a prophet Who does not add to or subtract from what the breath causes Him to Speak. That breath is not a SPIRIT GOD whom the "Just Jesus" claims speaks to THEM in a way as "postmoderns" replaces what Jesus spoke and the writers left for our "memory." They, too, are sentenced to captivity of their own delusions and end-time Babylonianism as the "mother of harlots".

People PRETEND that they are giving Jesus GREAT CREDIT by saying that He was really God in the FLESH. However, most so-called "worship services" pretend to be Jesus Centered even when they violate all of His commands and, like the Pharisees, replace them with their own delusions. You despise and therefore blaspheme Jesus and call Him a liar by denying that He was a MAN from among His brethren to set a pattern that God is a SERVANT and not a SENIOR PASTOR as head of an institution.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: C Leonard Allen Roy Lanier Trinity Folly

November 14 2016, 12:34 PM 

Moses wrote that Messiah would be another PROPHET LIKE HIM. Jesus defines Holy Scripture but includes the prophesies made ABOUT Him in the other writings. The Jews Child-Goat burning (Holocaust) is recorded in Scripture but it is not GOD BREATHED with an ENDORSEMENT. Rick Atchley, Jay Guin etal say that this WAS a command to use instruments in the CHURCH. Please don't use the examples of any Civil or Military leader as a PATTERN for the Ekklesia-Synagogue for LEARNING ONLY. THIS Quarantined the godly citizens to their isolated settlements with the PATTERN which was never changed to PREACH the Word by READING the Word.

QUOTE: Both Martin Luther and James Moffatt translated the phrase as “divine hero” in their Bibles.
3. A clear example that the word translated “God” in Isaiah 9:6 can be used of powerful earthly rulers is Ezekiel 31:11, referring to the Babylonian king. The Trinitarian bias of most translators can be clearly seen by comparing Isaiah 9:6 (el = “God”) with Ezekiel 31:11 (el = “ruler”). If calling the Messiah el made him God, then the Babylonian king would be God also. Isaiah is speaking of God’s Messiah and calling him a mighty ruler, which of course he will be.

Ezek. 31:11 I have therefore delivered him into the hand of the mighty one of the heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his wickedness.

Trinitarians refuse or are unable to understand Isaiah 9 which
Does not say that Messiah will BE god [elohim Jehovah]
Does not say that His name will be god [elohim not Jehovah]
But His NAME shall be called god [elohim not Jehovah]

In Zechariah the BRANCH or Jesus is a hyphenated form of Jehovah even as others are named AFTER Jehovah. Messiah will be Jehovah-Saves and His Father will be Jehovah-Righted or righteousness. Joshua as a powerful leader also carried the name of Jehovah. I carried the name of my father but I am NOT my father.

God. in prose it is scarcely ever applied to GOD without some adunct or attribute

Gen. 33:20 And he erected there an altar, and called it Elelohe-israel.

Judg. 13:20 For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar,
.....that the ANGEL of the LORD ascended in the flame of the altar.
.....And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.
Judg. 13:21 But the angel of the LORD did no more appear to Manoah and to his wife.
.....Then Manoah knew that he was an angel of the LORD.
Judg. 13:22 And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God.

The angel was an elohim but was not Jehovah. Jesus is the Image of Jehovah but He is not Jehovah. God is LIGHT and Jesus came AS light but the rays we see of the Sun is not the SUN.

Notice that Lord and God are reversed in the Greek.

Knowing that the world was filled with elohim, God always marks Himself as Jehovah-Elohim or the only LORD or true elohim
In Greek God is Theos or the singular Deity: Jesus is Lord or ruler over His kingdom. Jesus was not even Lord from all eternity but:

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house [excludes clergy] of Israel know assuredly,
.....that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
.....both Lord and Christ.

Notice that the Elohim is not used to speak of the SINGULAR REAL ELOHIM other than as Lord-God.

h430. elohiym, el-o-heem´; plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:—angels, x exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), x (very) great, judges, x mighty.

h433. elowahh, el-o´-ah; rarely (shortened) ; el-o´-ah} probably prolonged (emphat.) from 410; a deity or the Deity:—God, god. See 430.

h410. ale; shortened from 352; strength; as adjective, mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity):—God (god), x goodly, x great, idol, might(-y one), power, strong. Compare names in “-el.”

h352. ah´-yil; from the same as 193; properly, strength; hence, anything strong; specifically a chief (politically); also a ram (from his strength); a pilaster (as a strong support); an oak or other strong tree:—mighty (man), lintel, oak, post, ram, tree.

It was the JEWS who claimed that Jesus was claiming to BE God because of His authority. However, Jesus always makes it clear that He exercises DELEGATED power and He sets them straight by denying that He was claiming to BE God: He said that He was The Son of God. God did not own Him as Son until He OBEYED and the dove and sound pronounced Him the SON of a FATHER and not the DAUGHTER of a MOTHER.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter