Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Dave
(no login)

Hold On!

September 16 2010, 5:19 PM 

From Thread: "The Wall of Shame"
Dave 69.59.106.52 Hold On! September 15 2010, 11:48 PM
==========================

William Crump......I know that you're mind isn't as sharp as it used to be (or never was) but.....make up your mind son!
I thought that I was the troll.
One minute minute it is me, then it is Roncar. Next thing you know you are going to call yourself a troll.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......now that would be a new hard line.....the truth for a change!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Wouldn't ya want to be a Troll Too???

September 16 2010, 5:23 PM 

From Thread: "Holy Spirit: Third Person or the Mind of Christ"
Dave 130.127.120.200 "Wouldn't ya want to be a Troll Too???" September 15 2010, 6:47 PM
============================================================

William Crump slanders someone again by calling them a troll.
He does that which he accuses others of doing. No way......it's just telling the truth about someone, right William?
As I remember correctly, you were accused of being a troll at Faithsite. That was slander though, eh?
William Crump accuses someone of being a troll, and it is trustworthy, not slander.
Others accuse him being a troll, and it is slander.

Nothing new under the sun.
Another good day!!!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You Got to be Kidding me Ken

September 17 2010, 10:08 AM 

From Thread: "Ray's Proof texts for a three-person trinity."
Dave (no login) 130.127.120.200
"You Got to be Kidding me Ken" September 17 2010, 9:21 AM

Ken,

You were asking that anyone straying from the subject be deleted. You of all persons would ask that? How many times have you butted in a conversation with your know it all 'babylonian harlot, music (including singing) has been the pan flute god evil' mentalitity? It didn't matter what the subject was or ever will be. You are rude and could care less about the theme or idea of the subject. You have an agenda that no one wants to hear. It's hypocritical and you know it.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Admonition: "Let not the sun go down upon your wrath"

November 4 2010, 5:26 PM 

Please ... this is a reminder: This forum is intended only for mature, adult Christians. We discuss religious or doctrinal questions and issues -- not personalities; not rumors about another person's private life or sin; not about trivial matters that have nothing to do with the contents of the thread or a post.

Your sensible contribution to our discussion is valued highly. Other than that, this may be just the appropriate thread for those who abide by this admonition: "Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath" (Eph. 4:26). Or, we'll be glad to transfer your message from another thread to this one.

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

tantrums grammar humility gnats forgiveness heaven

December 14 2010, 11:12 PM 

From Thread: "Ephesians 4:14 (A recovering legalist requests serious input from any perspective.)"

Message: "tantrums grammar humility gnats forgiveness heaven" December 14 2010, 11:29 AM
By: Fred Whaley (no login) 173.162.22.85
==========================

When person A blah blah person B blah blah (tantrum) blah blah person A blah blah and accuses person B blah blah

Throwing a tantrum?

Dave has yet to throw a "tantrum" but I know I am walking on thin ice to disagree once again with an assessment by the superior Doctor.

Maybe the perspective of a fragile sensitive and highly insecure person is that any disagreement means the other person or side of an issue is throwing a tantrum? Great diversion tactic there doc.

To be a tantrum on a site it would probably look more like this:

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE AGREE WITH ME AND MY BELIEFS? I AM A DOCTOR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I AM MORE INTELLECTUAL! IF YOU DISAGREE THEN YOU ARE WRONG! AND QUIT DISRESPECTING ME! DO NOT CALL ME SIR OR MISTER OR BY MY NAME! CALL ME BY MY TITLE! I AM A DOCTOR FOR PETE'S SAKE! YOU ARE THROWING A BIG TANTRUM! STOP THE TANTRUM! YOU MADE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! LET ME CORRECT YOU! I AM A KNOW-IT-ALL! I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS! EVERYONE NEEDS TO THINK AND BELIEVE WHAT I THINK AND BELIEVE! EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD BE A CLONE! THERE IS NO ROOM IN THE CHURCH FOR DIVERSITY! DIFFERENCES ARE A THREAT! THERE IS NO ROOM FOR EMOTION! EMOTION EQUALS SIN! ALL EMOTION IS GROUP WHOOP! FRED'S LAST NAME IS WHALE_. DAVE IS THROWING A TANTRUM! TANTRUM ALERT! TANTRUM ALERT!

What a panzy!

Doctor Crump's reply to this message:

Option 1: blah blah blah Fred just threw a tantrum blah blah blah

Option 2: blah blah blah I am under Fred's skin happy.gif blah blah blah

Option 3: blah blah blah Grammatical Errors blah blah blah

Option 4: blah blah blah Birds of a feather blah blah blah

Option 5: blah blah blah assanine statements like panzy blah blah blah

Option 6: Let's fellowship and worship in spite of our differences and sing Kum Ba Yah. I am sorry for being a chump and for trying to force all my spiritual vomit, my toxic beliefs and opinions on others. I have strained gnats, at gnats, been focused on gnats, more on spiritual and grammatical gnats AND MISSED THE CAMEL! I need Jesus and grace as much as everyone else and finally admit I do not have a monopoly on God and Scripture.

Folks I would not bet the farm on option 6. Mr. Crump is too "arrogant" and self-righteous. He does not even need Jesus. He has the instrumental argument figured out which is a sure ticket through the pearly gates. To be wrong about instruments is a sure ticket to eternal fire. You can find it in Revelation in the symbolism. The 7th trumpet will sound and the symbolism reveals that those singing acappella will be with Jesus and those who use intruments will not be with Jesus. Jesus also teaches that the unpardonable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit which is a reference to instrumental worship. The Bible states in the Old and New Testaments that instrumental worship is sin. While other grotesque sins are forgiveable instrumental worship is not. Jesus died for acappella sinners but not instrumental sinners. Jesus died for the Church of Christ but not for other Christians. *Disclaimer: Jesus did not die for "liberals" and "change agents" in the Church of Christ.

Fred Whaley

"If you are in the parking lot and have still not quit arguing with the people on the porch, you haven't left the Church of Christ yet."

Respond to this message   
Roncar
(no login)

Can't Get Any Sleep In Here!

December 14 2010, 11:46 PM 

What the heck is going on? Could it not wait until morning? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Can't Get Any Sleep In Here!

December 15 2010, 12:05 AM 

When people let me get under their skin, they writhe in anguish and pound their keypads at all hours of the day and night, howling and frightening their spouses and children to no end. Man, what theater! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Options 2 and 3

December 15 2010, 9:00 AM 

Mr. Crump is predictable. He chose option 2 (under skin) here and option 3 (grammar) in the spelling messages. happy.gif Fred did not think it would be option 6.

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Re: Can't Get Any Sleep In Here!

December 15 2010, 9:48 AM 

My message was from yesterday morning. It must have taken someone all day to put it here last night at 11:12. Fred does not stay up late. Fred needs his beauty sleep. And Fred must be well rested for his new calling as Mr. Crump's accountability partner. It is a full-time job for part-time pay. happy.gif

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

What an Imagination

December 15 2010, 2:46 PM 

"When people let me get under their skin, they writhe in anguish and pound their keypads at all hours of the day and night, howling and frightening their spouses and children to no end. Man, what theater! happy. happy.gif"

If people were to guess the age of the one who quoted the above quote.....what would the answers' be?

In some cases, retirement isn't always just good for the retiree.....it's a trickle down effect. The retiree is happy, those who employ him, and those who work with him and under him are happy that he is gone. It is a win win situation. Know what I mean???

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

In Stitches

December 15 2010, 6:07 PM 

We all really enjoy the BOAF (Birds of a Feather) comedy team of Dave and Fred. Dave despises people with doctoral degrees and desperately tries to bolster his fragile ego by insulting all those who disagree with him. Fred writes gibberish as if he's "speaking in tongues" and actually thinks he can "reform" those with whom he disagrees by using such loving, "Christian" words as "chump," "spiritual vomit," "puke," and "panzy" [sic, Fred's butchered spelling].

BTW, what kind of sewing material do you guys use? I ask, because both of you keep us in STITCHES. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Re: In Stitches

December 16 2010, 8:42 AM 

Doctor Crump and Dave - It looks now like I will be in and out over the holidays because of a family situation. I sincerely wish you both a Merry Christmas.

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Indeed

December 16 2010, 4:22 PM 

Thanks Fred......please come back. I appreciate you for presenting the Truth here where there is a great need of it. Proud to call you my brother, and.....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Indeed

December 16 2010, 6:27 PM 

Merry Christmas to you, too, Fred. Too bad that your version of so-called "truth" is heavily laced with toxic sentiment that prompts you to use such words as "chump," "spiritual vomit," "puke," and "panzy" (your spelling). I seriously doubt that anyone could ever be "reformed" with such words of inestimable "love."

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

I Wonder....

December 17 2010, 11:45 AM 

The following comment was made by William Crump...."Merry Christmas to you, too, Fred. Too bad that your version of so-called "truth" is heavily laced with toxic sentiment that prompts you to use such words as "chump," "spiritual vomit," "puke," and "panzy" (your spelling). I seriously doubt that anyone could ever be "reformed" with such words of inestimable "love." "

When William Crump slams Fred with his slanderous tirade of verbal abuse, as shown from his above quote, and tells him "Merry Christmas to you, too, Fred,"....well isn't that like just him?
He tells someone else that they pray 'crocodile prayers' when they offer up prayers for him and if they dare to disagree with him.
Isn't this the perfect definition for a hypocrite?
Just wondering....

That comment to Fred, from William of "Too bad...." has a nice touch also.
I heard a five year old at church the other day say it too.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Stockings of Coal

December 17 2010, 1:44 PM 

Let's see, now. Fred uses words against me like "chump," "spiritual vomit," "puke," and "panzy" (his spelling). I rebuke Fred for doing so, yet Dave sees that as "slamming" Fred. Fred slams me, but Dave won't admit that. All Dave can see in my rebuke is a "slam" at his buddy, Fred. As they say, "Birds of a feather...[slam others together]."

If ever two really misguided little boys needed ole St. Nick to dump a sleigh full of coal into each of their stockings, they are Fred and Dave, the "Komic Kidz" of Concerned Members who keep us all in stitches. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Merry Christmas, Fred and Dave

December 17 2010, 4:55 PM 

Both of you can accept the holiday wishes and begin to foster a sense of goodwill toward men by keeping your mouths shut, OR you can keep on insulting and bashing as you have been. Should you choose the latter course, everyone will know that you only desire to perpetuate ill will.

It's up to you. The ball is now in your court. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

I CHOOSE......

December 17 2010, 7:19 PM 

Since you don't get to decide and make available the choices for me William....I choose continuing to live a life in Christ.....continuing to love even those, like you, who say they know the love of Jesus, but fail time after time to prove it by their speech and actions. I am thankful that Jesus forgives you, just as He does for me and all men who will ask for that forgiveness. KEY POINT William.....doesn't matter if I do forgive you, you still HAVE a responsibility to ask for forgiveness to be clean again. I have forgive you, therefore I have fulfilled God's Will. HOWEVER, that doesn't clear you between your and your Lord Jesus. YOU have to take care of that.

Now how is that for taking the ball and scoring?
happy.gif

Merry Christmas William.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Dave Chose...Ill Will

December 17 2010, 8:09 PM 

I gather that, in spite of his saying, "Merry Christmas," Dave chose to perpetuate ill will, because he otherwise just couldn't keep his mouth shut as I had asked. I'm not surprised. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

There's Hope for Dave

December 17 2010, 8:47 PM 

There's still hope for Dave. If he is contrite and sincerely apologizes for his abysmal behavior on this site--for having insulted and bashed Ken, Donnie, AM, me, and all the other conservatives time and time again--Santa Claus just might bring Dave that special toy he has had his eye on lately. But that, of course, is conditional: no apology from Dave, no special toy from Santa.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 58 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter