Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dave
(no login)

I Can Help You Remember

December 17 2010, 9:46 PM 

William, you forgot the 'nana nana boo boo' and 'too bad.'
You are slipping, ole boy!

Respond to this message   
Sonny
(no login)

Re: Merry Christmas, Fred and Dave

December 18 2010, 2:16 AM 

Brother Crump is trying to muzzle Brother Fred. happy.gif

-Sonny

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Walk Away

December 18 2010, 2:06 AM 

"Abstain from all appearance of evil" (1 Thess. 5:22 KJV).

I'm therefore walking away. Am I leaving this board? No. I'm simply walking away from a run of communications that appears to be quite evil.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Good One

December 21 2010, 1:13 AM 

"I'm therefore walking away."
"I'm simply walking away from a run of communications that appears to be quite evil."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....you are funny William Crump.

You are waaaaaaay too arrogant and immature to walk away from it.

Respond to this message   
Roncar
(no login)

Congrats ?

December 23 2010, 5:44 PM 

Dr. Crump is still the number one poster on this thread. Will he hang on for another week and become the "Grand Viper" for 2010?happy.gif

Merry Christmas to all!

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Fred cannot outpuke a buzzard but a buzzard will NOT muzzle Fred.

December 27 2010, 2:14 PM 

Fred has been holding Dr. Crump accountable as the Apostle Paul did the Corinthian brethren.

Fred's philosophy on this site with Dr. Crump has been 1 Corithians 4:21 "What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?"

If Paul could approach and warn with a whip as Jesus used in the temple Fred can be verbally blunt with Dr. Crump about religious matters.

Holding Dr. Crump accountable has been a full-time job but the reward shall be great if Dr. Crump's life is changed. This includes if he stops pestering young Dave as he has recently claimed and confessed of walking away. This shall be a victory not for Fred or Dave but for Christ. This site will better glorify God if Doctor Crump has a changed heart and attitude toward people with differences including his brother in Christ named Dave.

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Fred cannot outpuke a buzzard but a buzzard will NOT muzzle Fred.

December 27 2010, 4:14 PM 

I walked away from "communicating" with Dave in this thread, because Dave's posts were much too mean-spirited and evil, far more than they usually have been in other threads. That's why I quoted Paul in 1 Thess. 5:22. It's also wise to do the same with Fred, who has just as much of an evil tongue as does Dave.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

December 27 2010, 4:47 PM 

Fred's rationale is something like this: If Fred can be as spiteful, as hateful, and as mean-spirited toward me as he can, that supposedly will keep me from upbraiding Dave for his persistently abominable attitude toward those with whom Dave disagrees.

Fred evidently thinks that by behaving in an un-Christian manner, he will "muzzle" me and thus win points with God. Sorry, but Fred has a great deal to learn in that regard.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Hallelujah!!!

December 27 2010, 8:01 PM 

And I quote Fred....."Holding Dr. Crump accountable has been a full-time job but the reward shall be great if Dr. Crump's life is changed. This includes if he stops pestering young Dave as he has recently claimed and confessed of walking away. This shall be a victory not for Fred or Dave but for Christ. This site will better glorify God if Doctor Crump has a changed heart and attitude toward people with differences including his brother in Christ named Dave."

Fred and I do not want the accolades nor the praise. We will give Jesus ALL the credit if and when we help William Crump's life change to that of a Christ centered one. Fred and I have faith in the Power of Jesus and know that even those who have acted very wickedly in the past can be changed with the Love of Jesus.

AMEN!!!

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

December 28 2010, 11:14 AM 

Good old Doc. (spiteful hateful mean-spirited abominable attitude un-Christian)

As I said you cannot outpuke a buzzard. happy.gifhappy.gif

So I am not going to try but I will continue to hold the Doc accountable. I do believe it is bearing at least a little fruit.

Folks I know. It is a full-time job for part-time pay but someone needs to do it. happy.gifhappy.gif

Yes Roncar I do believe based on the statistics that Doc will be rewarded the "Grand Viper" for 2010. happy.gifhappy.gif

Fred Whaley

1 Corithians 4:21 "What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?"

Respond to this message   
Sonny
(no login)

December 27 2010, 10:02 PM 

I was thinking based on Brother Fred's verse that the Apostle Paul was probably stronger than what I have imagined in terms of teaching, church planting, and accountability. I know the conflict he has with Barnabbas and disagreement over John Mark traveling with them for mission work in Acts 15 is not a picture of a man just being meek, patient and understanding.

Nevertheless, Bro., I am certainly not endorsing your label of Brother Crump as a buzzard, but if you think this way then the best way to deal with his nonsense is to not respond or to reply with words seasoned with salt (Colossians 4:6). Doesn't Proverbs say that a soft answer turns away wrath? And there is the old country slogan "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

-Sonny

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Get a Grip Sonny

December 28 2010, 5:59 PM 

You may not call him a buzzard Sonny, but if you can't call William Crump's behavior unChristlike, then you certainly aren't being truthful.

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Third Time's a Charm

January 11 2011, 6:07 PM 

From Thread: "Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation"
Author: Fred Whaley (no login) 173.162.22.85
Original Message Title: "Re: ALL CAPS"

New Message Title: "The following reply never appeared from last week. January 11 2011, 2:53 PM

Mr. Crump is a CHAMP! Mr. Crump is Fred's HERO! Mr. Crump is AMAZING! Mr. Crump is a SCHOLAR! Mr. Crump is Fred's FRIEND! Mr. Crump and young Dave are Christian BROTHERS! Mr. Crump Fred and young Dave will soon all be together in HEAVEN!

Question #1 - Will there be any ENGLISH spoken or debated in heaven? --Revelation 7:9

Question #3 - Will there only be ACAPPELLA angels in heaven? Will the seven angels with TRUMPETS still be there? --Revelation 8:6

Question #5 - Will the 24 elders still have their HARPS in heaven? --Revelation 5:8

Question #6 - Can we INFER that the HARPS were played when they SANG "You are worthy"? --Revelation 5:9

Question #8 - Will there be any GROUP WHOOP in heaven?

--Revelation 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven SHOUTING: "HALLELUJAH! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,"

--Revelation 19:3 And again they SHOUTED: "HALLELUJAH! The smoke from her goes up FOR EVER AND EVER."

FrEd WhaLeY

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

No one PLAYS harps in the air over Zion

January 12 2011, 2:10 PM 

The Elders FIRED God and demanded a human king: the purpose was to silence God who had in fact abandoned them to worship the starry host BECAUSE of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

The HARPS were connected to the curse of the sacrificial system as they worshipped the STARRY HOST in the not-commanded temple during burnt offerings which God DID NOT COMMAND.

The BEASTS are ZOON or ZOE: Sophia and Zoe connect to Eve in revelation: the truth being hidden in parables from the clergy from the foundation of the world. Sophia is the Mother Goddess of the prophesied end time religion. Sophia-zoe are documented in the classics as the promoting the LAWS (nomos) with music and this is the mark of pederasty (the dogs who burn with the sorcerers).

zon , to/, A. living being, animal, z. ponron, of women, contemptuously, be free from thes animals, BEGGARS Plat. Tim. 77b

Plat. Tim. 77b in fact, which partakes of life may justly and with perfect truth be termed a living creature. Certainly that creature which we are now describing partakes of the third kind of soul, which is seated, as we affirm, between the midriff and the navel,
.....and which shares not at all in opinion and reasoning and mind (spirit)
..... but in sensation, pleasant and painful, together with desires

They are in opposition to the LOGOS which is the religion of the Written Word of the Living Word. Zoe is identified in the ancient documents as the "Beast and Female instructing principle."

Both the ELDERS and BEAST fall down and CANNOT play harps. Those who are still skipping, singing, clapping and playing with or without instruments are the LOST. Only those who COLLAPSE before a Holy God have any hope.

[linked image]

The "elders and beasts" cannot READ the Word which is FIGURATIVE: any elder or Levite who went before a Holy God in the temple would be EXECUTED.

HOLDING THE HARPS OF GOD IS NOT PLAYING THE HARPS OF DAVID.

Holding the harp OF GOD means to aprehened the Word of God.

1907. epecho, ep-ekh´-o; from 1909 and 2192; to hold upon, i.e. (by implication) to retain; (by extension) to detain; (with implication, of 3563) to pay attention to: -- give (take) heed unto, hold forth, mark, stay.

Echo STOP, Keep balanced, keep on guard 9. possess mentally, understand, taming, do you understand? attend! listen! know of a thing, damazo subdue, conquer, be subject to one another. Subdue epithumia passion, longing after, sexual appetite,.

hippn dmsin Il.17.476; tekhnn Hes.Th.770; pant' ekheis logon A. Ag.582, cf. E.Alc.51; ekhete to pragma S.Ph.789; ekheis ti; do you understand? Ar.Nu.733: imper.ekhe attend! listen!

e. phresi keep in one's mind, it kept still, 2. hold fast,

Col. 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility
and worshipping of angels,
intruding into those things which he hath not seen,
vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
Col. 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands
having nourishment ministered, and knit together,
increaseth with the increase of God.

While Christ said that God DID NOT command sacrifices.

Jamison-Fausett-Brown Revelation 8 notes that:

"In the Jewish temple (court), musical instruments and singing resounded during the whole time of the offering of the sacrifices, which formed the first part of the service.

They also played during the offering of Jesus on the Cross: the Levites MOCKED Him. We now offer the fruit of the lips and our PRAISE is our incense. Woe to those who are CONTINUING to sacrifice Jesus: they even HIRE people to act as LEVITES, an old infant burning cult from Egypt. Jacob warned: "Do NOT attend the assemblies of the tribe of Levi."

But at the offering of incense, solemn silence was kept ("My soul waiteth upon God," Ps 62:1; "is silent," Margin; Ps 65:1, Margin), the people praying secretly all the time. The half-hour stillness implies, too, the earnest adoring expectation with which the blessed spirits and the angels await the succeeding unfolding of God's judgments. A short space is implied; for even an hour is so used (Re 17:12 18:10,19).

Duwmiyyah (h1747) doo-me-yaw'; from 1819; stillness; adv. silently; abstr. quiet, trust: - silence, silent, waiteth.

THOSE STILL STANDING AND PLAYING OR DEFENDING THE MUSICAL MOCKERS PLEASE MARCH OVER TO THE LAKE OF FIRE: That's where Christ in Isaiah 30 PREDESTINATED the false preachers, singers and instrument player. They serve under ZOE, the BEAST as the female teaching principle. MARKS are given as MARKS.

Respond to this message   
Sonny
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

What Others Are Saying

January 17 2011, 4:22 PM 

Original Thread: "Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation"
Original Post: "What Others Are Saying" January 17 2011, 8:48 AM
Original Author: Sonny (no login) 99.186.93.107

What Others Are Saying January 17 2011, 8:48 AM

wave runner:
Just curious if anyone here (other than Ken aka "Blitari") spends any time reading this website. I left there a month or so ago. Seems to me to be a rather childish site operated by a few who control and prevent any meaningful discussion. The most heated debate recently seems to center around correcting the spelling and grammar of the "liberals." Not to mention their reliance on writings by John Waddey, a questionable source at best.

DCR:
I used to look at that site several years ago but eventually lost the desire to go back there much.

Johnb:
I looked a few years ago but decided if I wanted to hear the babbling of mad men I would visit the psycho ward of the local hospital. happy.gif

Jaime:
Quote from: Johnb on January 05, 2011, 07:27:09 AM

I looked a few years ago but decided if I wanted to hear the babbling of mad men I would visit the psycho ward of the local hospital. happy.gif

An a cappella psycho ward no doubt!

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: What Others Are Saying

January 17 2011, 4:53 PM 

Sonny,

It wouldn't hurt to quote the source (thread or topic and date) of "what others are saying."

I'm aware that you've been reviewing past threads and messages. That is good and encouraging. I understand that there will always be those unhappy and dissatisfied with websites, particularly those sites or forums that deal with religious issues including CM. Is that really surprising? I think NOT. But I also understand that there are folks who refuse to admit that they have learned much and new information from this site.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Vindication Is Sweet

January 24 2011, 10:03 PM 

Special thanks to my brother (Roncar), for busting Dr. Crump in all categories of the Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation thread. I am now vindicated and ready to return to CM.

For those who do not know, about 8 months ago, Dr. Crump viciously attacked me for pointing out one of his writing errors. All I wanted was to show that Dr. Crump was human and that he made mistakes, just like everyone else. Well he had a meltdown and went off on me big time. I quit posting, but thanks to my brother, I now feel like coming back.

My brother is a lot more layed back than me. He just took his time and pointed out Dr. Crump's errors. Of course Dr. Crump cannot admit his failures but the facts don't lie. The meltdown come as expected! LOL.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Sometimes, Vindication Is Imaginary

January 24 2011, 11:58 PM 

Rocnar must be one of the three anagram triplets: Rocnar, Roncar, and Rancor; three personalities in one. That's kinda like The Three Faces of Eve.

Rocnar wrote: "Dr. Crump viciously attacked me..." Sounds like Rocnar got his feelings hurt and ran off. Give him a tissue to wipe his tears. He allowed my comments to get under his skin. Now that the Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation thread is locked, Rocnar comes slithering back, thinking he's been "vindicated." Actually, that has about as much "punch" as a guy who stands in his back yard and screams a challenge into the air for the whole North Korean army to come over here and fight him. When nobody arrives, the guy screams, "I won! I won!"

Maybe Rocnar was miffed about the quote my wily math teacher said when her students thought they had caught her in an "error."

Since Rocnar is "back," how fitting that he would post his first message in the Special Den of Vipers. There's a portent in that, I do believe. For what it's worth, welcome back, anagram triplets. happy.gif

Now, just so Rocnar's head won't swell too much over his alleged "vindication," he wrote: "The meltdown come [sic] as expected!" That should be "The meltdown came as expected!" Whether that was a bonafide error or one that Rocnar concocted, it doesn't matter, for the error has been corrected! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Re: Sometimes, Vindication Is Imaginary

January 25 2011, 7:55 AM 

Rocnar - I have found Mr. Crump to be an easily agitated blowhard (as indicated in his response). Be prepared for more meltdowns and venom. He corrects others not to help but to agitate. It is a case of satire. No one else cares yet when he is corrected he cannot stand it. He thinks and,or desires to be under the skin of others but the irony is it is really the opposite. The hideous and unconscionable component to his behavior is his claim to be defending Christ and New Testament Christianity. Putting others down perpetually for any and every reason whether a religious difference, interpretation variation or gwwammmatical error is 0% about Jesus and 100% about being a blowhard.

Folks let's not give up on the old doc. If Nicodemus can be born again so can Dr. Crump. He believes in the ritual of baptism and I surmise was immersed years ago in water but has resisted the invitation to personal discipleship. He has not shown a morsel of repentance for his unloving attitude for young Dave and Fred is here to hold him accountable for it!!! Fred is not interested in matters of grammar or vindication but does care for Dave's faith and spark and for Mr. Crump's soul and salvation!!!

Dr. C - Please do not reply with a Tuesday morning tantrum. They are typically worse than the ones on Monday.

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

The Wily Teacher Is Kinda Lame

January 25 2011, 12:54 PM 

Dr. Crump, I don't have a game plan to confront your arrogance, that is best left to a professional. Maybe we can agree to be civil and respectful of each other? Will you agree with that game plan?

happy.gif

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 58 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter