Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: The Wily Teacher Is Kinda Lame

January 25 2011, 2:19 PM 

It's odd that whenever the liberals feel threatened by the conservatives, they scream sentiments like, "You need to see a professional, because you're a narcissist, you're arrogant, and your mind is lame!" And the big one: "You don't know how to LOVE!" Never mind how much certain liberals have smeared and bashed the conservatives time and time again with epithets like "immature," "childish," "panzy [sic]," "chump," "spiritual vomit," "blowhard," etc., all in the name of "reforming" those with whom they disagree. Those liberals even imagine that God has appointed them to "shadow" the conservatives and to employ name-calling with all manner of colorful epithets to accomplish their goal. Perhaps those liberals are in far more dire need of help from professionals than conservatives who speak the plain truth.

If Rocnar wants civil treatment, perhaps he should show some good faith by being civil "topside" rather than hurling uncivil accusations down here in the Special Den of Vipers. That's like the patient with lung cancer who demands that his doctors cure him but who keeps puffing away at his cigarettes with no desire to quit.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You GOT What You Asked for....Whether You Know It or Not

January 25 2011, 9:32 PM 

William Crump, people sincerely believe you need professional help. Why? You do exactly what you accuse others of.....you slander and revile others that happen to disagree with you. Just this past week you spewed forth vulgar language, language that adults need not see, much less a child, and even if it was spoken in the second or third person. It is the very reason that no one wants to come here and converse about any issues. It is the very reason that you were banned multiple times at Faithsite. You broke the major rule of showing 'behavior unbecoming a Christian.' You have no credibility, even here now William....whatsoever.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Dave Fixates on the Past

January 25 2011, 11:00 PM 

Since a liberal like Dave has nothing of value to contribute, he keeps referring back to bygone, defunct message boards like FaithSite while longing for the "good ole days." The conservatives were globally "banned" because they simply told the TRUTH. The TRUTH got under the liberals' skin, and liberals like Dave just couldn't hack it. Of course to the liberals, any conservative who tells the TRUTH engages in "un-Christ-like behavior." LOL!

Yeah, we're familiar with all of Dave's worn-out ruminations about FaithSite time and time again. Since Dave pathologically fixates on the past, maybe his "clinical psychologist" friend could help him resurface to present reality.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You Got It. You Asked for It.

January 26 2011, 2:08 AM 

William,
You sound a bit perturbed. Just you remember that you brought it all on yourself.
The best part of it William? All anyone has to do is look at the past posts and they will figure it out themselves and know that you are a farce. Better yet? There aren't too many people who want to venture here, and the ones who do come will not stay long. This site is like a plague within and without the brotherhood. You are a main contributor to this sickness William. Know that you got what you asked for. You guys here were arrogantly believing that you could actually embellish man-made traditions above the Perfect Law of Christ. All along it was we, the true contributors and your naysayers, that would not allow such.

James 1:25
But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in itnot forgetting what they have heard, but doing itthey will be blessed in what they do.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: You Got It. You Asked for It.

January 26 2011, 9:20 AM 

Dave still is repeating himself--over and over. He still fixates on the past. If that turns him on... happy.gif

What's that adage adapted to Dave? "If psychosis is bliss, 'tis folly to be sane."

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Re: You Got It. You Asked for It.

January 26 2011, 4:29 PM 

Thus there remains not a morsel of repentance from Dr. Crump towards his Christian brother Dave.

Dr. Crump have u ever repented? Do u ever sin? Do u ever make a mistake for which u need to confess to God and repent? Do u need Jesus and mercy? Fred and Dave admit we need grace and forgiveness and that Christ is our righteousness and salvation.

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You Get What You Ask For!!!

January 26 2011, 8:20 PM 

William,
During your usual ranting and slander, I notices that you said this about Faithsite...."The conservatives were globally "banned" because they simply told the TRUTH. The TRUTH got under the liberals' skin, and liberals like Dave just couldn't hack it."

Hey William, does that mean you think that I had something to do with your being banned? You still believe that I was a moderator or had sway with the moderator(s)???

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Liberals like Dave that banned you, or was it actually me that banned you?
HA!
Dave banning the pathologist.
Has a nice ring to it.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

It's Back!

January 26 2011, 9:27 AM 

The thread about Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation is back. Earlier, Rocnar said something about feeling "vindicated" because that thread had been locked. I also said that vindication was sometimes imaginary. Well, it looks like Rocnar's "vindication" was, indeed, imaginary. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Re: It's Back!

January 26 2011, 1:23 PM 

For the record, this is what Rocnar said:

"Special thanks to my brother (Roncar), for busting Dr. Crump in all categories of the Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation thread. I am now vindicated and ready to return to CM."

I never said anything about a locked thread. I think this a case of Dr. Crump's "imagination" running wild.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

January 26 2011, 11:22 PM 

Nice try, bud. Rocnar made his comment about "vindication" after he knew that thread had been locked. Rocnar squawked too soon, because he thought he was home free. Thus, Rocnar's "vindication" remains imaginary. As I said, nice try anyway. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

January 27 2011, 12:59 AM 

For the record, this is what Rocnar said:

"Special thanks to my brother (Roncar), for busting Dr. Crump in all categories of the Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation thread. I am now vindicated and ready to return to CM."

I never said anything about a locked thread. I think this a case of Dr. Crump's "imagination" running wild.

Son, it was your (Dr. Crump's) errors that vindicated Rocnar. You and everyone else can read about it in the SGP thread. Face it, son, we beat you at your own game, indeed. You are human and make mistakes just like everyone else. Now get over it.

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

January 27 2011, 9:47 AM 

Was it merely a coincidence that Rocnar's hilarious tale of "vindication" came just after the SGP thread closed? No. Rocnar conveniently saw an opportunity and posted his "vindication" fantasy just after those metaphorical doors slammed SHUT. Feeling confident that such a closing had forever silenced Dr. Crump's zeal for teaching good spelling, grammar, and punctuation, Rocnar crowed and squawked like a bantam rooster strutting in a barnyard. I can imagine the cock-a-doodle-doos: "Buk buk, I'm VINDICATED, buk buk bukAAAKKK!" Well, now that the SGP thread is back in full swing, Rocnar has choked on his own chicken.

Get over THAT, my boy. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

January 27 2011, 6:36 PM 

The MELTDOWN has started! Dr. Crump how old are you? 62? You act like a 4 year old spoiled brat. You were beaten at you own game. That's gotta kinda hurt. Can you do the Chicken thing again? That is really funny! LOL!

HAVE A NICE MELTDOWN! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

January 27 2011, 8:00 PM 

Dream, dream, dream on, boy.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

January 28 2011, 8:10 AM 

Sometimes Dr. Crump can post some really funny material. But I'll tell him a little secret: Concerned Members is not an audition site for Comedy Central.

Come on Doctor, do that Funky Chicken again!

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

January 29 2011, 11:28 AM 

The "Funky Chicken" for all to enjoy. Dr. Crump, thanks for sharing your rendition of that "Funky Chicken"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e9uk0fMNow&feature=related

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Liberals Crack Me Up!

January 27 2011, 8:36 PM 

LOVL. Rocnar cracks me up! I really do get a kick out of reading posts by liberals like Rocnar, Fred, and others. Whenever they get some bizarre idea into their heads but can't convince the conservatives to agree with them, they go berserk and hurl insults like "immature," "brat," "childish," "spiritual vomit," "chump," "panzy" [sic], "blowhard," etc. Fred imitates Elmer Fudd, and we've seen a hypothetical case of Rocnar crowing like some barnyard chicken. What a collection of Looney Tunes we have here. Man, what theater! LOL. LOVL. LOVVL.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Trash In.....Trash Out!!!

January 28 2011, 1:11 PM 

William Crump was mentioning others throwing out words like....""immature," "brat," "childish," "spiritual vomit," "chump," "panzy" [sic], "blowhard,"" etc., yet that still can't hold a candle to the one vulgar word that he posted here, even if it was in the third person. It smites of barroom talk. It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is, indeed, only a hypocrite.
The same kind of sinful actions and insidious behavior is why he was banned multiple times at Faithsite. Here at concernedmembers.....he can repeat those sinful actions all day long and not worry about it. That is how they handle it here.
His downfall is that there are a few of us here that have no problem, whatsoever, in making sure everyone else knows how he is.
Hey William, if Fred is like Elmer Fudd and Roncar like a crowing barnyard chicken, what would you slander me with?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Trash In.....Trash Out!!!

January 29 2011, 5:29 PM 

Dave wrote: "It smites [sic] of barroom talk." Of course, Dave is implying that "smart-ass" is barroom talk. Hmmm...the greater implication is that Dave must have visited barrooms rather frequently to have arrived at that conclusion. How else would Dave "know" what kind of language is exchanged in barrooms? So, how many drinks does Dave usually consume there before he heads to his church to act the part of the "pious" and "saintly" elder? I hope he doesn't drive! LOVL.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Vulgar Words And Our Youth

January 30 2011, 1:13 PM 

One does not have to set foot in a barroom to know about the evils that reside within. Bible school teachers, preachers, and parents have warned us from an early age.

Dictionary.com uses "vulgar" in connection with the word "smart-***". What more do you need?

Sadly many of our youth have warmed-up to the ways of the world and now embrace the use of vulgar words. The bigger tragedy is that some of the weak elderly role models have conceded to the ways of the world as well, thus compounding the problem of maintaining the proper teaching of our youth.

Sad, very sad, indeed.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 68 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter