Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hi everyone

May 18 2010 at 8:52 PM
Brian  (Login BrianRasmussen)
from IP address 65.25.12.193

Long time no talk. I don't want to get into another verbal battle just now. Just want to say "Hi". I miss FaithSite, which is fairly crazy. Perhaps Dr. Bill Crump could offer some unpaid medical advice? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Re: Hi everyone

May 18 2010, 11:12 PM 

I have some pills happy.gif

Heard from S.E.?

Respond to this message   
Brian
(Login BrianRasmussen)

Hi Piney

May 20 2010, 1:50 AM 

LOL! I could use some of those pills! Yes, I talk to S.E. once in a while. The recent tornadoes missed them. He and his family are doing well.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Hi everyone

May 19 2010, 8:40 AM 

I will reiterate what I said before: ex-FaithSiters will eventually "come back home" to CM. Maybe Brian would like to jump into the futile "discussion" that "Geadneym" (anagram for "Ganymede," Jupiter's largest MOON [hint, hint]) started about instrumental music. Of course, IM was debated for years on FaithSite and went nowhere. History is merely repeating itself here.

Respond to this message   
Brian
(Login BrianRasmussen)

Hi Dr. Bill Crump

May 20 2010, 1:47 AM 

I had totally forgotten about this site until Jimmy reminded me of it. He mentioned that Max had started a new thread, but I have no interest in arguing about IM. What have you guys been up to lately?

Respond to this message   
Wayne Miller
(no login)

Re: Re: Hi everyone

May 21 2010, 7:08 AM 

"Of course, IM was debated for years on FaithSite and went nowhere. History is merely repeating itself here."

Titus 3 - NIV

9.) But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. 10.) Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him. 11.) You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

1 Timothy 1 - NIV

3.) As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer 4.) nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. these promote controversies rather than God's work which is by faith. 5.) The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6.) Some have wandered away from these and turned to meaningless talk. 7.) They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm. 8.) We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.

Hebrews 12 - NIV

14.) Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. 15.) See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

May 21 2010, 8:27 AM 

I believe Wayne has quoted those verses before in the thread that Ganymede started about IM. So history repeats itself again.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

May 21 2010, 11:36 AM 

Hey Dr.Bill, that's funny coming from you. At least Wayne does not copy and paste the same post on a daily basis!

The IM discussion will always be a hot topic here.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

May 21 2010, 1:15 PM 

"Rocnar" (anagram for "rancor") must be referring to the essay titled "What Are Christ's Requirements for Salvation?" that I posted frequently at FaithSite. I've posted that essay here under the title "Christ's Requirements for Salvation." I've also posted it more than once on a Facebook discussion board under the title "Jesus' Requirements for Salvation." When a discussion board like Facebook contains over 5,000 threads, "Jesus' Requirements for Salvation" can get lost quickly. Therefore, important topics about salvation need to be posted frequently so that people will not forget what Jesus requires.

BTW, Christ's message of salvation was so important that He preached it over and over again to those who would listen. Had the Internet been available in Christ's day, I am sure that He would have used it to post His Gospel message of salvation many, many times.

Yes, IM will always be a "hot topic," but as I said before, the arguments from both sides are always the same, so the subject really goes nowhere. The same could be said for a number of topics, which go nowhere, because the arguments never change.

Respond to this message   
Concerned
(no login)

In case Wayne has forgotten these passages:

May 21 2010, 11:57 AM 

In case Wayne has forgotten these passages:

--- Heb. 13 [9] Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines....

--- 2 Tim. 4 [2-3] Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears....

--- Tit. 1 [9] Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

--- Tit. 2 [1] But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

--- 1 Tim. 4 [1,6,13,16] Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.... If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.... Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.... Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

--- 1 Tim. 1 [3,10] As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine ... For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine....

--- Rom. 16 [17] Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Too late for warnings!

May 21 2010, 2:00 PM 

Titus 3 - NIV 9.) But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. 10.) Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him. 11.) You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

There is no point in warning anyone who would MAKE MUSIC while Jesus as THE Holy Spirit comes to teach us but ONLY if we teach that which has been taught. In fact the direct commands are to PREACH by READING the Word with private interpretation of further expounding OUTLAWED. Music INTENDS to make sure that Jesus didn't get a word in.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

All recorded evidence shows that music in the school of Christ is the END OF THE ROAD: lights out (Revelation 18) because you have been caught practicint SORCERY using "lusted after fruits" as slick speakers, singers and instrument player UNDER the Babylonian mother of harlots (Rev 17)

The SOUNDS are there to prove that the LOCUSTS as the code word for dirty adulteress MUSES have STUNG you and there is NO antidote.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter