Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

North Boulevard Church of Christ, Murfreesboro, TN

July 4 2010 at 11:20 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 72.171.0.141

More than a decade ago (the Frog Boiling time) David Young came steaming into a lovely church in Murfreesboro, Tenn. I remember one of the few sermons I listened to boasting about convincing another preacher to NEVER AGAIN preach against instrumental music.

The new building program spent most of its money on what looked like a performing arts theater and my heart (and contributions) told me NOT to support what I was sure some of elders yearned for so that other people could come to the church.

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Church.Of.Christ.Change.html

North Boulevard Church of Christ, Murfreesboro, TN: David Young Paper lurching toward Babylon. Jesus promised that He will be OUTSIDE the massed multitude suffering reproaches. Jesus said that the Father HIDES Himslf from the WISE.

X.Mem.1.6.13 Xen. Mem. 1.6.13
To this Socrates replied: Antiphon, it is common opinion among us
in regard to beauty and wisdom
that there is an honourable a
nd a shameful way of bestowing them.
For to offer one's beauty for money to all comers is called prostitution;
but we think it virtuous to become friendly with
a lover who is known to be a man of honour.

So is it with wisdom. Those who offer it to all comers for money
are known as sophists, prostitutors of wisdom,
but we think that he who makes a friend of one whom he knows to be gifted
by nature, and teaches him all the good he can,
fulfils the duty of a citizen and a gentleman.

THE WISE GOD WILL NEVER SPEAK TO:

Sophis-ts , ou, o(, A. master of one's craft, adept, expert, of diviners, Hdt.2.49; of poets, meletan sophistais prosbalon Pi.I.5(4).28, cf. Cratin.2; of musicians, sophists . . parapain khelun A.Fr.314, cf. Eup.447, Pl.Com. 140; sophist Thrki (sc. Thamyris) E.Rh.924, cf. Ath.14.632c: with modal words added, hoi s. tn hiern meln [melody in the holy place--a death sentence for any Levite]

I have reviewed their year old "white paper" which distorts every passage David could get his hands on. Since he is a DOCTOR OF THE LAW the elders--as usual--fall easily into the lies and fairy tales.

I will continue to review this.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

ALL commanded to SPEAK THE SAME THINGS

July 7 2010, 3:08 PM 

The psychology of warning people that they must all be united and speak the same things missed several Biblical mandates.

God in Christ has supplied us all that we need for life and Godliness
We are sommanded to speak the same things by speaking THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN.
This CONTRADICTS the notion that once the preacher has decided WHAT to speak and HOW to speak then EVERYONE ELSE must conform that that planned sowing of discord.

[linked image]

There is no true scholarship which denies that the TEXT for the SCHOOL OF CHRIST is the word of Christ.

And the command to SPEAK the same things specificially outlaws SINGING what the praise singers wants to SANG.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Hohenwald

July 8 2010, 10:46 AM 

Hot there in Hohenwald too Ken? Just thought I would try and change the subject ole boy. You seem to have trouble with the one you are attempting to expound on with this posting. Then again, you always have. Ken, Christianity isn't a hobby, it is Life!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

It WILL get hotter! The Musical / Sorcerers AND dogs burn up.

July 8 2010, 12:32 PM 

Only my 90 pound wife has the stamina to go outside to water the plants and make me feel like a couch potatoE: but, I have no shame. Worst part is it is very dry. I have watermelons trying to drag themselves into the shade.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

Isaiah 30 as well as John in Revelation says that the PURPOSE DRIVEN HELL is a place for God to drive His enemies with the same musical sounds Lucifer--the singing and harp-playing prostitute--used to WHOLLY SEDUCE Eve.

Remember that HAND CLAPPING also means to HISS or to VOMIT:

Topheth "denotes properly what causes loathing or abhorrence; that which produces disgust and vomiting" (Barnes). This association between loathing of Topheth and the tabret was so clear that the early revisers have Job 17:6 KJV saying:

"He that speaketh flattery to his friends, even the eyes of his shildren shall fail. He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret."

Thus, "I was an abhorrence" became "I was a tabret." In either case one beat upon it or him when he was just as innocent as the child sacrificed to Moloch.

"This valley was early selected as the seat of the worship of Moloch, where his rites were celebrated by erecting a huge brazen image with a hollow trunk and arms, which was heated, and within which, or on the arms of which, children were placed as a sacrifice to the horrid idol. To drown their cries, drums were beaten, which were called Tophim." (Barnes, Isaiah 33, p. 463).

[linked image]

And his breath [SPIRIT], as rushing water in a valley, reach reach as far as the neck, and be divided, to confound the nations for their vain error; error also shall pursue them and overtake them. Isaiah 30:28 LXX

Must ye always rejoice, and go into my holy places continually, as they that keep a feast? and must ye go with a PIPE, as those that rejoice into the mountain of the Lord, to the God of Israel Isaiah 30:29 LXX

and the Lord shall make his glorious voice to be heard and the wrath of his arm, to make a display with wrath and anger and devouring flame: he shall lighten terribly, and his wrath shall be as water and violent hail. Isaiah 30:30 LXX

For by the voice of the Lord the Assyrians shall be overcome, even by the stroke where with he shall smite them. Isaiah 30:31 LXX

And it shall happen to him from every side, that they from whom their hope of assistance was, in which he trusted, themselves shall war against him in turn with drums and with harp. Isaiah 30:32 LXX

For thou shalt be required before thy time: has it been prepared for thee also to reign? nay, God has prepared for thee a deep trench, wood piled fire and much wood: the wrath of the Lord shall be as a trench kindled with sulphur. Isaiah 30:33 LXX

And it shall happen to him from every side, that they from whom their hope of assistance was, in which he trusted, themselves shall war against him in turn with drums and with harp. Isaiah 30:32 LXX

For thou shalt be required before thy time: has it been prepared for thee also to reign? nay, God has prepared for thee a deep trench, wood piled fire and much wood: the wrath of the Lord shall be as a trench kindled with sulphur. Isaiah 30:33 LXX

The Assyrians identify the "tallest tree in Eden" and the worship of Israel after God turned them over to worship the starry host BECAUSE of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai."

I have added content to the Murfreesboro review to add the ABSOLUTE mark of an effeminate takeover.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Recorded History warns about the always-musical FALL FROM GRACE

July 13 2010, 12:18 PM 

The Sons of God
http://www.piney.com/BabSonsOfGod.html

The Great Red Dragon
http://www.piney.com/Hisl71.html

Clement the Origin of Idolatry
http://www.piney.com/FathRecClemBIV.html#P2212_635312

But in process of time, the worship of God and righteousness were corrupted by the unbelieving and the wicked, as we shall show more fully by and by.

Moreover, perverse and erratic religions were introduced, to which the greater part of men gave themselves up,

by occasion of holidays and solemnities, instituting drinkings and banquets,
following pipes, and flutes, and harps, and diverse kinds of musical instruments,
and indulging themselves in all kinds of drunkenness and luxury.

Hence every kind of error took rise; hence they invented groves and altars, fillets and victims, and after drunkenness they were agitated as if with mad emotions.

By this means power was given to the demons to enter into minds of this sort, so that they seemed to lead insane dances and to rave like Bacchanalians; hence were invented the gnashing of teeth, and bellowing from the depth of their bowels; hence a terrible countenance and a fierce aspect in men, so that he whom drunkenness had subverted and a demon had instigated, was believed by the deceived and the erring to be filled with the Deity.

Chapter VII.-Sacrificial Orgies.

http://www.piney.com/FathClemHomIX.html#P4432_1313714

"But they did not cease to worship images, by reason of the evil intelligence of the magicians, who found excuses for them, which had power to constrain them to the foolish worship For, establishing this things by magical ceremonies, they assigned them feasts from sacrifices, libations, flutes, and shoutings,

by means of which senseless men, being deceived, and their kingdom being taken from them, yet did not desist from the worship that they had taken up with.

To such an extent did they prefer error, on account of its pleasantness, before truth.

They also howl after their sacrificial surfeit, their soul from the depth, as it were by dreams, forewarning them of the punishment that is to befall such deeds of theirs.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Need a Hobby

July 17 2010, 12:26 PM 

Ken,
Did your mother never tell you?.....'If you can't say something nice about someone, this keep your mouth shut!'
It would kill you if you couldn't talk down about someone else, wouldn't it?

Phillipians 1
15It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Need a Hobby

July 29 2010, 9:56 AM 

Dave wrote: "Ken, Did your mother never tell you?.....'If you can't say something nice about someone, [then] keep your mouth shut!' It would kill you if you couldn't talk down about someone else, wouldn't it?"

Dave should take his own advice. He comes to this site to smear it and to rag Ken especially. If Dave can't find anything nice to say about this site and about Ken, then Dave should keep his own mouth shut.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Re: Need a Hobby

July 29 2010, 12:21 PM 

Dr. Crump, I agree with you, we should all take Dave's advice.

Dr. Crump, do you ever take in any of the live shows at the "TPAC"?
You are lucky to live so close. Nashville must be a great place to live.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Yes, the heathen RAGE and call it PRAISE

July 27 2010, 7:34 PM 

Psalm 1 uses the explicit language of the places in the THEATER.

Psa. 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
....nor standeth in the way of sinners,
....nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Psa. 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD;
....and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psa. 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
....that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
....his leaf also shall not wither;
....and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psa. 1:4 The ungodly are not so:
....but are like the chaff which the wind (spirit) driveth away.
Psa. 1:5 Therefore the ungodly
....shall not stand in the judgment,
....nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
Psa. 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous:
....but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

I have done a quickie study of Psalm 2 with links to mostly the Latin words. The raging of the heathen is what went on in the theater in Psalm 1. The preacher in Murfreesboro has divine permission to IMAGINE after undergoing the witchery being trafficked at the once-Christian colleges.

....Psalm 2:1 WHY do the heathen rage,
........and the people imagine a vain thing?
....Psalm 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
........and the rulers take counsel together,
........against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
....Psalm 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder,
........and cast away their cords from us.

That's so they can BIND you with their own chains.

http://www.piney.com/Psalm.2.Why.Heathen.Rage.html

THEY call it praise singing: one of the oldest most superstitious practices we lerned in Cave Man 101a.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Warning about Musis-hypocrites

July 29 2010, 10:46 AM 

Ezek. 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Ezek. 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them,
......When I bring the sword upon a land,
......if the people of the land take a man of their coasts,
......and set him for their watchman:

Ezek. 33:3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land,
......he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
Ezek. 33:4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet,
......and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away,
......his blood shall be upon his own head.

Ezek. 33:5 He heard the sound of the trumpet,
......and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him.
......But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

Ezek. 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come,
......and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned;
......if the sword come, and take any person from among them,
......he is taken away in his iniquity;
......but his blood will I require at the watchmans hand.

Whether assigned or not I take my stand on the tower. Almost none of the preaching tribe can find a jot or tittle against instruments in the whole Bible. I am not surprised so I will warn that delusional people believe they are God-sent. And lambs are too timid to challenge "god's anointeds."

[linked image]

Ezek. 33:30 Also, thou son of man,
......the children of thy people still are talking against thee
......by the walls and in the doors of the houses,
......and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying,
......Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD.

Ezek. 33:31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh,
......and they sit before thee as my people,
......and they hear thy words, but they will not do them:

......for with their mouth they shew much love,
......but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

Ezek. 33:32 And, lo, thou art unto them
......as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice,
......and can play well on an instrument:
......for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

Ezek. 33:33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,)
......then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Re: Warning about Musis-hypocrites

July 29 2010, 1:31 PM 

Ken, cool picture!

Respond to this message   

(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Warning about Musis-hypocrites

July 29 2010, 3:49 PM 

Yes, I was sure that you would recognize him: he isn't disrobing on my page?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Thank You

July 29 2010, 11:17 PM 

Thank you William! You Roncar! Yes, William, great message, aint it?
You gonna listen to me then?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

HAAH

July 30 2010, 8:46 AM 

William Crump, do you remember profusely TRYING to slander me by saying that I was full of HAAH (hot air and halitosis)? Yet you accuse me of smearing and ragging Ken. You like acronyms? Hypocrisy. Well, that's not exactly a acronym, is it? Close enough.

Respond to this message   

(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Why music marks the END of the Road says God through Amos

August 1 2010, 10:52 PM 

Tyre as the personification of Lucifer along with the king/queen of Babylon went through the same testing:

Is. 23:15 And it shall come to pass in that day,
......that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years,
......according to the days of one king:
......after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.

Which begins:

Is. 23:16 Take an harp, go about the city,
......thou harlot that hast been forgotten;
......make sweet melody,
......sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.

Is. 23:17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years,
......that the LORD will visit Tyre,
......and she shall turn to her hire,
......and shall commit fornication
......with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.

Amos 8 and Revelation 17 tell the same story:

THUS hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit. Amos 8:1

And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said,
......A basket of summer fruit.
......Then said the Lord unto me,
......The end is come upon my people of Israel;
......I will not again pass by them any more. Amos 8:2

THE BASKET HERE AND IN REVELATION 18

Keluwb (h3619) kel-oob'; from the same as 3611; a bird-trap (as furnished with a clap-stick or treadle to spring it); hence a basket (as resembling a wicker cage): - basket, cage.

As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich. Je.5:27

Keleb (h3611) keh'leb; from an unused root mean. to yelp, or else to attack; a dog; hence (by euphemism) a male prostitute: - dog.

......For dogs have compassed me:
...... ......the assembly [multitude, swarm]
...... ......of the wicked have inclosed me:
...... ......they pierced my hands and my feet. Ps.22:16

Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough,
......and they are shepherds that cannot understand:
......they all look to their own way, every one for his gain,
......from his quarter. Is.56:11

And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the Lord:
......the sword to slay,
......and the dogs to tear,
......and the fowls of the heaven,
......and the beasts of the earth,
...... ......to devour and destroy. Je.15:3

Beast, the Wolves or pederasts Paul warns about or a term of reproach of the "new wineskin worship." Jesus consigned the pipers, singers and dancers to the marketplace because of their vile practices:

"Bacchis, it is, because I dread you Bacchantes, and your Bacchanalian den5."

Note:Your Bacchanalian den: "Bacchanal" was properly the place where the Bacchanalia,
or orgies, were celebrated. He styles them "Bacchantes," and their house a "Bacchanal,"
in allusion both to their names and their habits.

Aristophanes Archarnians
DICAEOPOLIS
Peace, profane men! Let the basket-bearer come forward, and thou Xanthias, hold the phallus well upright.

The maiden who carried the basket filled with fruits at the Dionysia in honour of Bacchus.
kanęphoros [pherô] carrying a basket:-- Kanęphoroi, hai, Basket-bearers, at Athens, maidens who carried on their heads baskets containing the sacred things used at the feasts of Demeter, Bacchus and Athena, Ar.

The emblem of the fecundity of nature; it consisted of a representation, generally grotesquely exaggerated, of the male genital organs; the phallophori crowned with violets and ivy and their faces shaded with green foliage, sang improvised airs, call `Phallics,' full of obscenity and suggestive `double entendres.'

http://www.piney.com/Amos.8.html

Amos 8:3 And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day,
saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place;
they shall cast them forth with silence.

These would be called the "new style praise songs" which is a clear definition of the role of the BEAST.

[linked image]

Amos 8:4 Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy,
even to make the poor of the land to fail,

After the Jews returned from captivity the temple was virtually abandoned and the synagogue ordained for the spiritual people remained as the only place of assembly for the Godly. They RESTED, read and rehearsed the Word.

Respond to this message   

(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: North Boulevard Church of Christ, Murfreesboro, TN

August 2 2010, 12:46 PM 

Before it was possible to become a Christian one had to know that it means to become a DISCIPLE.
Beginning as the Church in the wilderness and never changed, endorsed by Jesus, commanded wiith the word ekklesia, commanded and exampled by Paul and practiced by the historic Church of Christ for several centuries, church was A SCHOOL (only) OF THE WORD OF CHRIST (only). That is defined as the prophecies by Christ in Spirit and the prophecies made more certain by Jesus of Nazareth Wom God the Father made to be both Lord and Christ. As a human image of God, He fulfilleld all of the prophecies related to Him.

The Campbells used the universal meing of:

Church is A School of Christ
Worship is reading and musing the Word of Christ.

The Church of Christ has only this one, unique role to play.

Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words;
Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read,
ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men,
as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Eph 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given,
that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery,
which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,
who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Eph 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places
might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

PAUL ALWAYS OUTLAWS WHAT WE CALL "CHURCH" BEFORE HE BEGINS SHOWING THAT THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THE CHURCH IS TO TEACH "THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN" WITH ONE MIND AND ONE MOUTH.

A LYING WONDER WILL BE ANY FUNCTION (MINISTRY) NOT DEDICATED TO THE WORD OF CHRIST "AS IT HAS BEEN TAUGHT."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: North Boulevard Church of Christ, Murfreesboro, TN

August 9 2010, 12:00 AM 

I have posted some TRUTH about Genesis 4 which defines the BEGINNING OF MUSICAL IDOLATRY. That is why God wanted the Cainites (Canaanites) exterminated because they were truly the seed of the serpent or OF THAT WICKED ONE.

Cain was angry because God refused to accept what scholars understand to be the FERTILITY RITUALS marked by emotional speaking, singing, playing instruments and all of the histrionics. They were the RACE OF VIPERS or Crooked Race we are to save ourselves from.

http://www.piney.com/Genesis.4.Men.Began.Call.Name.Lord.html

Respond to this message   

(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Small Groups and Witchcraft?

September 16 2010, 2:35 PM 

Our Small Groups are launching a new series on September
19. This will include a Friday night movie which will establish the
platform for group discussion.
The first movie is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe on
September 17 at 7 pm in the Filling Station.

History shows that Small Group is the ideal way to divide and conquor.

It comes as no surprise that the NEW WINESKINS is a perfect fulfilmet of the Abomination of Desolatin involving Dionysus or Bacchus as the leader of perverted, musical idolatry in Herod's Temple. These are the MEN performing like children in the marketplace: they pipe hoping to cause you to sing or lament and dance. Thus Bacchus music was to hide the howls of homosexual initiation. There are serious questions about C.S. Lewis.

The paganism of Narnia By Peter T. Chattaway

http://www.canadianchristianity.com/cgi-bin/na.cgi?nationalupdates/051124narnia

"THE CHRONICLES of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe comes to movie theatres December 9, and when it does, many Christians will be watching it eagerly to see if director Andrew Adamson (or "son of Adam!") has respected the story's Christian elements.

Some of us, however, will be watching just as closely to see if the film has preserved those bits in C.S. Lewis's book that are a little more, shall we say, pagan. Presumably, the centaurs and fauns will look more or less like the mythological creatures depicted in ancient Greco-Roman art. But will, say, Mr Tumnus regale Lucy (Lucfer, Zoe) with stories of how the Roman god Bacchus filled the streams with wine when he feasted with the forest people?

Many Christians, including those who hope to use this film as an evangelistic tool, tend to excuse the pagan elements in Lewis's books as just so much window dressing; as far as they are concerned, all that stuff is the fairy-tale bait he had to set to lure unbelievers into his Christian world. But there is much more to Lewis's use of pagan myth than that.

Lewis even seems to flirt with something like astrology. In more than one book, Narnian centaurs look for signs in the stars. In Dawn Treader, Eustace meets a man who is a "retired" star, and says, "In our world, a star is a huge ball of flaming gas." The star replies, "Even in your world, my son, that is not what a star is but only what it is made of."

Scenes like these might have been shocking to the early Christians, who saw themselves in direct competition with paganism, and sometimes condemned the gods as demons in disguise. Lewis, however, stood this idea on its head, imagining in his 'Space Trilogy' that the gods were distant echoes of heavenly angels who oversaw the planets.

To be sure, Lewis "baptized" these pagan elements, by situating them in a context where Aslan, the Christ-like creator of Narnia, is firmly in control. When the dance with the maenads comes to an end, Susan says, "I wouldn't have felt very safe with Bacchus and all his wild girls if we'd met them without Aslan." Lucy replies, "I should think not.But Narnia is also liberated with help from Bacchus and his drinking buddy Silenus, figures from Greco-Roman myth who were associated with drunken, mystical celebrations in the forest called "bacchanals". Bacchus and Aslan even dance together, along with Lucy, Susan, the nymphs and the maenads. And as they pass through Narnia, they destroy a boys' school and a girls' school where the children are taught a politically approved form of "history."

[linked image]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymph

A nymph in Greek mythology is a minor nature goddess typically associated with a particular location or landform. Other nymphs, always in the shape of young nubile maidens, were part of the retinue of a god, such as Dionysus, Hermes, or Pan, or a goddess, generally Artemis.[1] Nymphs were the frequent target of satyrs. They live in mountains and groves, by springs and rivers, also in trees and in valleys and cool grottoes. They are frequently associated with the superior divinities: the huntress Artemis; the prophetic Apollo; the reveller and god of wine, Dionysus; and rustic gods such as Pan and Hermes.

The term "Nymphomania" was created by modern psychology as referring to a "desire to engage in human sexual behavior at a level high enough to be considered clinically significant", "Nymphomaniac" being the person suffering from such a disorder

JOHN WARNS ABOUT THE BABYLON MOTHER OF HARLOTS and the Nymphs

And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Rev 18:22

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Nympha a bride, mistress, goddess, the Muses

I let my business wait upon their sport.
So they began to sing, voice answering voice
in strains alternate--for alternate strains
the Muses then were minded to recall--
first Corydon, then Thyrsis in reply.

CORYDON
Libethrian Nymphs, who are my heart's delight,
grant me, as doth my Codrus, so to sing--
next to Apollo he--or if to this
we may not all attain, my tuneful pipe
here on this sacred pine shall silent hang.

Ask your leaders WHY?

Aslan The Lion of the Tribe of Judah?

http://www.piney.com/Aslan.html

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - North Boulevard Church of Christ, Murfreesboro, TN
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral