Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Keep Trying!

October 31 2010, 9:01 PM 

I still get under Dave's skin, and I always will get under Dave's skin, as long as he remains a dissenter in the Church. I don't foresee him returning to the Old Paths in the near future. sad.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Keep Trying!

November 1 2010, 12:45 AM 

Dave shouldn't be accusing others of "immaturity," because whenever I or others on this board happen to get under Dave's skin, he throws tantrums. An immature person lacking in self-confidence behaves that way. Now let Dave's "clinical psychologist" put that in his pipe and smoke it. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Good One to Go to Bed On!!

November 1 2010, 12:51 AM 

William, why aren't you smiling? Did I turn your sunny day to a cloudy one.....like you contend you did for Sonny?
William Crump, son, don't you KNOW it always comes out in the wash.......always!
You would do well, William, if you could keep from running into your ownself.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Good One to Go to Bed On!!

November 1 2010, 9:13 AM 

There's no reason to smile when people like Dave refuse to return to the Old Paths of the New Testament.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Couldn't Have Said It Better

November 1 2010, 7:59 PM 

William,
No need for rebuttal on your last response. You said plenty. Like the saying goes.....'speak up and remove all doubt.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Couldn't Have Said It Better

November 1 2010, 10:30 PM 

At least Dave realizes that his behavior is quite immature when he throws tantrums. Now he needs to learn to control his temper and get rid of those tantrums. Perhaps a course in anger management would help. Maybe then people would take him more seriously. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Anger Management Course

November 2 2010, 9:14 AM 

William Crump....good suggestion about the anger management course. In the movie, with Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler, I could play the role of Nicholson and you the role of Sandler. Instead of anger management though, it would be an immaturity management course. I would follow you around all day and call you down whenever you make an immature move or statement.
Wait a second.....there is actually not that much time in the day, is there? Every hour would be spent in correcting you.
Oh well, maybe prayer would be better used in this situation. I know that the saying goes......you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but this doesn't apply to the Power of God.
With God anything is possible.
Mark 10:27
Jesus looked at them and said, With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.

Hope everyone has a good day......get out there and VOTE!!!

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Anger Management Course

November 2 2010, 10:55 AM 

Since Dave thinks that it would be wise for him to enroll in an anger management course, it would be nice if Dave told us when he is enrolling and how long he will have to spend in "therapy."

Respond to this message   
Sonny
(no login)

Brother Dave

November 3 2010, 12:43 AM 

1. Do you think that Brother Crump, Waddey and Sublett will be wanting to discuss instrumental music with Jesus in heaven above all other subjects?

2. Regardless of what they want to talk about/debate, do you think that Dave and Sonny will be allowed to dine at the same table (or nearby) and quietly observe as Jesus again becomes a humble slave (like in the Upper Room washing feet and on the cross being crucified) and dresses himself with the apron and serves them (Luke 12:37)?

3. Do you think they'll finally "get it"?

I understand questions 1 and 3 are somewhat subjective, but just curious of your perspective.

-Sonny

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Brother Dave

November 3 2010, 8:50 AM 

1. Do you think that Dave will want to remind Jesus in heaven how overjoyed Dave was when all the conservatives were "banned" from FaithSite at one time and how furious Dave was when they all persevered and returned to preach the truth?

2. Regardless of what Dave wants to dredge up with Jesus, do you think Jesus will rebuke Dave for the countless times that he created new threads at FaithSite to smear those with whom he disagreed and posted messages laced with insults, character assassinations, slander, and hate at Concerned Members?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Brother Dave

November 3 2010, 1:02 PM 

When all the liberals and other dissenters in the Church seek admission to heaven, what will Jesus say to them? Will He say, "Come on in! Yeah, you did as you pleased, spoke where I did not, supplemented and added to My commandments, and regarded as 'non-issues' that which I commanded but which you did not like, but you had a 'good heart' and 'meant well' anyway"?

OR

Will Jesus reiterate what He said in the first century: "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 7:21 KJV)?

Now if the rather outlandish questions that Sonny posted earlier (about Dave and others talking with Jesus in heaven) are supposed to stimulate "substantive" discussion, then I would think that the questions I recently posted and those above should also stimualte "substantive" discussion. happy.gif!!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Good Questions Sonny

November 3 2010, 12:21 PM 

Sonny,
It's hard to understand, with William Crump's response, why someone like that wants to deal with anything to do with love. Heaven is the Home of Love. Why would they be interested in taking up residence there?
HOWEVER, I need to pray more for these men. I want them to be there, along with you and I, and all men.
God's Love, shown through Jesus, is big enough for even the most discontented. I just believe that this is what living here on earth is all about. We need to understand that if men can't get along here on earth, will they be welcomed in Heaven?
Sonny, for Question #1--I don't believe that there will ever be a discussion on instrumental music in Heaven.....from anyone. The overwhelming joy of just being with God and the Son will be enough to take away all questions.
Question #2-- Even if they don't want me at the same table, I would gladly sit on the floor waiting for my Savior. But then I believe we are speaking of an oxy moron. Them not wanting us to dine at the same table.....in Heaven? That attitude isn't conducive to following Christ here on earth. Why would it be in Heaven? Good point though Sonny. Some people even believe that in Heaven that they can still have that air of superiority attitude.
Question #3--That is why I have to pray for these men.....because I WANT them to 'get it.'

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Ironic

November 3 2010, 2:12 PM 

If Dave is interested in seeing the conservatives in heaven and feels compelled to "pray" for them (Donnie, Ken, Bill, John, etc.), then it is ironic that Dave's attitude toward the conservatives on this board has been anything but "prayerful." It has been nothing but a tirade of insults, smear tactics, and sarcasm. Yet Dave apparently believes that his "approach" is "saintly" and approved by God Himself. That, indeed, is most ironic. I can only say that the "prayers" of such people are merely "crocodile prayers."

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

All in Jest

November 3 2010, 6:26 PM 

William, will you please tell us what crocodile prayers would consist of? You got lots of high praise for your new phrase over at Faithsite, so maybe you should share (YES I AM BEING SARCASTIC HERE) with us here!
HA!
Ok, William, I will lay off for a while.
No hard feelings, ok?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

At Dave's Request

November 3 2010, 8:03 PM 

Dave "requested" a definition of "crocodile prayers," so I'm glad to oblige for the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with the term. happy.gif "Crocodile prayers" is a term that plays on the term "crocodile tears." The latter is defined as: noun (used with a plural verb) a hypocritical show of sorrow; insincere tears (source: dictionary.com). When applied to "crocodile prayers," the definition logically becomes: noun (used with a plural verb) a hypocritical show of praying; insincere prayers.

When a person like Dave smears others on message boards, as he has done here and at FaithSite numerous times, then turns around with a sudden flash of "piety" and feigns to "pray" for those whom he has smeared, his "prayers" are nothing but "crocodile prayers"--false and meaningless.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Prayer

November 3 2010, 8:51 PM 

Well, I requested an explanation so as to make you look good William. You were dying to tell us anyway.
My request just didn't allow you to look so foolish......again.
See William....and you thought I didn't like you.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Foolishness and Irony

November 3 2010, 11:15 PM 

The foolishness lies in the person who smears others, then resorts to crocodile prayers.

The irony lies in the person who smears others, then creates asinine scenarios to try to make the smeared ones look "good." Perhaps that's a kind of failed backpedaling.

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Sweet!

November 4 2010, 10:55 AM 

Failed backpedaling.
I like that William. May I use that sometime?
If you don't mind, though, I will NOT use the crocodile prayers. That one borders on a catastrophic failure.

Catastrophic failure.....you can use that one William.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Sweet!

November 4 2010, 11:49 AM 

I am gratified to know that Dave finally realizes his "prayers" for those with whom he disagrees on this board have been crocodile prayers--false and meaningless. Dave has said he will NOT use crocodile prayers [ever again?]. We shall see. However, Dave never said that he would also cease his sarcasm, insults, and other un-Christ-like, verbal abuse. Even if I were one to make wagers (which I am not), I would never make a wager on that, though. Again, we shall see.

Now all that remains is for Dave to enroll in that anger management course ASAP.

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Here's Your Chance

November 4 2010, 3:12 PM 

William Crump, you said....."I am gratified to know that Dave finally realizes his "prayers" for those with whom he disagrees on this board have been crocodile prayers--false and meaningless."

Please tell us where, in anything that I posted, I realized this?

A failure to respond would only show your dishonest heart and actions.

Than you.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 6 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter