Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Time is Short: Don't get PLUCKED by the PSALLO Liars.

June 18 2017, 10:20 PM 

Rancor etal has made a lot of mocking sounds about everyone abandoning posting but me. I try to tell him that readers are what counts and the number of posters. I don't know how to judge the silence but my commission is to go and preach and not count bodies.

I suspected that Rancor's dredging up MY posts was a way to mock so I just labeled one Rancor Repost to show that I didn't dig it up. That's fine, some of those old posts need revisiting.

I am always amazed when someone digs up my or your old posts how smart we were about 17 years ago.

It would be nice if all of CM could be saved.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

June 19 2017, 8:12 AM 

The term "a" holy spirit is not found in the Bible. Donnie and Ken disrespect The Holy Spirit.

Mark 3:22-30 states,

“And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, ‘He has Beelzebub,’ and, ‘By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.’ …‘Assuredly, I [Jesus] say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation;’ because they said, ‘He has an unclean spirit’” (NKJV, emphasis added / Note: The Pharisees made the same charge in Mat 9:34.).

In Matthew 12:31-32, Jesus says to the Pharisees,

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come” (NKJV, emphasis added).

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 19 2017, 11:31 AM 

A holy or clean spirit is the opposite of AN unclean spirit:

Mark 1:23 And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,
Mark 3:30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
Mark 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

Mark 9:17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;
Luke 4:33 And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,
Luke 13:11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.
Luke 24:37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth
Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

June 19 2017, 12:50 PM 

NO GO KEN...You are getting PLUCKED!!

The term "a" holy spirit is not found in the Bible. Donnie and Ken disrespect The Holy Spirit.

“And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, ‘He has Beelzebub,’ and, ‘By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.’ …‘Assuredly, I [Jesus] say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation;’ because they said, ‘He has an unclean spirit’” (NKJV, emphasis added / Note: The Pharisees made the same charge in Mat 9:34.).

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come” (NKJV, emphasis added).

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 19 2017, 5:59 PM 

I forgot, is "THE" a personal pronoun?

Jesus said "My WORDS are Spirit and Life."

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Super Font =Loser

June 19 2017, 9:55 PM 

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Grammar for Dummies [You and Me]

June 20 2017, 2:52 AM 

The word "spirit" is neuter; it has different meanings -- power, wind, force, breath, mind; it is invisible; it is NOT A PERSON.

Job 27:3 -- All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils. [KJV]

Ephesians 4:30 -- And grieve not the holy Spirit OF God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. [KJV]

The above passage does not say: "The holy Spirit is God" ... does it?

I don't think so. Rather, the Spirit that belongs to God is HOLY.

Now, just how did the Trinity inventors arrive at designating God's holy Spirit (God's mind) as the Trinity's Person No. 3 -- the lowest rank of their 3 Gods?

It is important to note that God's holy Spirit is not another God-Person.

It is also important to note that God's holy Spirit in an expression is always preceded by a definite article THE, as in "the Spirit of God" or "the holy Spirit of God."

Here's a brief grammar lesson made "simple."

For anyone who is afraid to state the obvious that man's spirit is not a "the" ... but rather an "a" ... that someone must be arguing that since "a holy spirit" is not in the Bible when referring to man's spirit, he must be wanting to refer to himself as "the holy spirit" instead -- and that's an absolute disrespect for God's Spirit that is indeed HOLY.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

I BELIEVE THE BIBLE!

June 20 2017, 10:12 AM 

I may be a Dummy, but I believe the Bible. Ken, time to flood the thread? Good Day.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: I BELIEVE THE BIBLE! NOW, If only he could READ it!!

June 20 2017, 11:19 AM 

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jun 20, 2017 11:38 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: I BELIEVE THE BIBLE! NOW, If only he could READ it!!

June 20 2017, 8:50 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Does Rancor (or anyone) have a holy spirit or an unclean spirit?

June 21 2017, 3:28 AM 

Rancor,

I am so glad that you quoted Mark 3:30 -- "Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit." (KJV)

What's the opposite of "an unclean spirit"? Answer: "a clean spirit" or "a holy spirit."

What's the opposite of "an unholy spirit"? Answer: "a holy spirit."

Notice the article "a" or "an" preceding the word "holy" or "unholy."

When one is immersed with Christ in baptism, he receives two benefits according to Acts 2:37,38 --

(1) He receives forgiveness of sins in His blood
------------------ and ------------------------
(2) He receives the gift of a holy spirit: fully cleansed, made pure and holy, with a clear conscience, all guilt removed, refreshed.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

June 21 2017, 9:20 AM 

NO GO, DONNIE. Ken, time to muddle the water?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 21 2017, 11:46 AM 

I always go back to the water (spirit) out of the Solid Rock so that it is not mudied.

Captain Edward Johnson, in about 1631, wrote on what became Harvard University. The learned, reverend, and judicious Mr. Henry Dunster had received a patron for establishing a college. And he notes:

"And as in all the other passages of this history the Wonder-working Providence of Sion's Saviour hath appeared, so especially in this work,

the Fountains of learning being in a great measure stopped in our native Country at this time,

so that the sweet waters of Shilo's streams must ordinarily pass into the Churches

through the stinking channel of prelatical pride, beside all the filth that the fountains themselves were daily encumbered withal, insomuch that the Lord turned aside often from them,

and refused the BREATHING of his blessed SPIRIT among them, which caused Satan (in these latter days of his transformation into an Angel of light)

to make it a means to persuade people from the use of learning althgether that so in the next generation they might be destitute of such helps as the Lord hath been pleased hitherto to make use of,

as chief means for the conversion of his people and building them up in the most holy faith,

as also for breaking down the Kingdom of Antichrist."

The Jews said that Jesus blasphemed by saying that He was God: Jesus said that the Jews blasphemed because He always claimed to be the SON OF GODand flesh and bones which is the opposite of spirit.

Those who missed out on what Simple Simon learned at Synagogue school beginning at about age 5 HAVE NO NEED TO KNOW that either Ruwach, Ventus or Pneuma means WIND and never a god person.

John 3:8 The WIND bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

G4151. pneuvma pneuma, pnyoo´-mah; from 4154; a current of air, i.e. breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively, a spirit, i.e. (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, demon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy Spirit: — ghost, life, spirit(-ual, -ually), mind. Compare 5590.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Only those who war "washed with water INTO the Word or the School of Christ receives A holy spirit in place of AN unholy spirit.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
John 3:8 The wind [pneuma] bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
John 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
John 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Would Jesus identify one of His FELLOW GODS as the WIND or BREATH and call "him" THE. Wouldn't that be blasphemy by refusing to call him-it by a NAME?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 21 2017, 4:30 PM 

Rancor,

Thanks for the passages you've quoted over and over. Yes, I do believe those passages. Do you?

(1) Notice in your quote from Mark 3: "He has an unclean spirit." The "spirit" in that passage speaks of a man's spirit. Man's spirit is unclean or unholy. The word "has" clearly indicates that that "spirit" belongs to a man. The indefinite article "a" would be used as in "a clean spirit" or "a holy spirit" -- if a person's spirit were clean or holy. But the indefinite article "an" is used to describe a person's spirit as in: "an unclean spirit" or "an unholy spirit."

(2) Notice in your quote from Mark 3: "... but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit [OF GOD]...." The "Holy Spirit" [no NT Greek capitalization rules, but capitalized here because IT belongs to God] is clearly specified as "the holy Spirit OF GOD" in Ephesians 4:30.

One thing for certain is that "spirit" is NOT a person: God's Spirit is not a/another God-person; man's spirit is not a/another person, either.

(1) A man's spirit is by nature "unholy" or "unclean"; therefore, "a holy spirit" [clean and pure] or "an unholy spirit" [unclean and impure] of a man is appropriately referenced.

(2) God's Spirit is clearly HOLY. Therefore, "THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD" (Ephesians 4:30) is appropriately referenced, since there is only one spirit of God -- the definite article THE is applicable and scriptural.

Lev. 10:[10] And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean. [KJV]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 21 2017, 6:42 PM 

Ken,

Another excellent way of joining in the conversation. We've done a lot of getting readers in general exposed to the truth concerning the subject of "the HOLY Spirit OF God" in contrast to "an unholy [unclean] spirit of man." Often to no avail when that person refuses to learn the truth with an open mind that's not already brainwashed.

That attitude is characteristic of someone who proclaims: The term "a" holy spirit is not found in the Bible. Donnie and Ken disrespect The Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit OF GOD is disrespected when there's failure on the part of the human being to properly understand grammar in the context of that expression:

(1) The definite article "THE" in the expression (as definite as THE ONLY ONE).
(2) The adjective "HOLY" that modifies the word "SPIRIT" in the expression.
(3) The improper noun "SPIRIT" which is not a person in the expression.
(4) The preposition "OF" which shows ownership in the expression.
(5) The proper noun "GOD" (who is the owner of that spirit) in the expression.

The Holy Spirit OF GOD must be in contrast to the unholy [unclean] spirit OF MAN. There's no way around understanding that contrast.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 21 2017, 7:03 PM 

You might do the grammar on this passage. It seems pretty simple to this simple person.

Until our unholy spirit is A holy spirit we cannot know the things OF God. I seems clear that those "from above" or the little flock are NOT those OF the World, Kosmos or the ecumenical for which Jesus doesn't pray.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 23 2017, 8:39 PM 

David Faust then the president of the NACC ambushed FHU into a conference on UNITY. Of course, David came equipped with the "white paper filled with black lies" preaching tha tunity means that you have to agree that God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL music as worship and never changed His Law. Of course, there was no one attending FHU who was able to refute the paper made up 100% of lies. Shame! Shame! Shame. David held Rick Atchley's hands and walked HIS elder through the metamorphose of saying that God commanded that to which He ABANDONED the Jews because of Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted idolatry as PLAY as the Hieros Gamos or sacred marriage which fueled Pepperdine 2017.

But in anticipation of this morning’s discussion, I wrote down 10 reasons why I think it’s permissible to use musical instruments in the public worship assemblies of the church.

David Faust:

1. In the Old Testament, the Lord didn’t merely “permit” the use of musical instruments as aids to worship. He commanded their use.

1 Chronicles 16:4-6

2 Chronicles 5:12-14,
2 Chronicles 7:1-12,
2 Chronicles 29:25-30

Psalm 150:1-6

David’s harp, Asaph’s cymbals, and Benaiah’s trumpet were not the focus of worship, the Lord was; but His servants used these tools to praise Him.

I don't know a "conservative" who does not agree with that statement.

Here is one of many images which define the "Worship of the Starry Host to which God ABANDONED the Jews" and sent them packing into captivity and death were they began as robbers of caravans.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 23 2017, 9:28 PM 

Not only does almost all modern divines claim that God commanded Worship with Instrumental music not knowing that all of the examples define the same Egyptian-Canaanite-Babylonian polytheism in the NAME of the "lord", they do not grasp that Scripture as Holy is defined for Christian purposes as the PROPHETS and other prophecies concerning Messiah.

The Prophets wrote by inspiration because God INspirited them to speak what He wanted them to Speak. The prophets define the REST Messiah would bring both inclusively and exclusively. They also debunk the "lying pen of the Scribes" about the sacrificial system even as Jesus called the Scribes hypocrites. His quoted reference defines performance preachers for hire, singers or instrument players.

You can get an advanced degree or even write a commentary about Isaiah and claim that God commanded what the same Spirit OF Christ condemned.

Of instance, Hezekiah's Reform, which purged the temple of instruments of the Assyrians who had control over the king of the beloved PROOF PATTERN.

God will BURN those whom He blinded and abandoned in the same SENSE that the Jews burned infants before and just after Hezekiah's reform. Musical sounds are always the SIGNAL to Light the Fires.

Why would spiritual Terrorists use the Pattern of Sun gods like Apollon and almost totally ignore the Prophets upon which A church OF Christ WILL BE BUILT OR educated.

[linked image]

The Craftsmen or any religious operative defined by the word PARASITE, singers or instrument players (Revelation 18) are called SORCERERS who HAD once deceived the whole world. This time, says John, CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Why would the "progressives" lie like dogs and Purpose Drive never to teach any of the MARKS? Why, because "Liars" and "DOGS" along with the sorcerers (performance music) are doomed for the same PIT.

There is no musical concept or name of an instrument which is not derived from DESTRUCTIVE and Hate-Filled Roots. For instance SOP and PSALLO have the same root meaning.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Some more about Isaiah 30 once posted for "Sarge"

June 24 2017, 5:32 PM 

We have noted many times but it never "takes." There is only one Spiritual covenant which was made with Abraham and his SEED. That is noted throughout the "Old Testament" and Paul in Galatians 3 "leapfrogs" the curse of the Law of Moses AND the Laws of the Monarchy after God abandoned them and makes those who obey and are baptized into the sons of God and of ABRAHAM.

The godly Jews were quarantined to their isolated settlements so that they could not and did not go to the Temple in Jerusalem to engage in "worship" services. The festivals were for muster-aged males and the feasts were always pagan "worship services".

I don't know a single preacher who does not get nasty when you tell them that anyone reading Acts 7 knows that the Civil-Military-Clergy did NOT hold worship services but are defined as CARNAL as the opposite of SPIRITUAL. If you can see, feel, hear or smell someone hired to lead "worship services" they are still CARNAL

2Cor. 10:4 (For the weapons [lifeless instruments] of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Heb. 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
Heb. 9:10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, IMPOSED on them until the time of reformation.

Some more information backing up Isaiah 30 and all of the Prophets MARKING any "worship acts" built upon the Old Testament as those OF THE WORLD, the Kosmos, ecumenical or the kingdom of Satan. Jesus doesn't pray for the World or those with a pseudo Christian World View..

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Nip It!

June 25 2017, 6:50 PM 

Sorry boys, looks like y'all are stuck with "The Holy Spirit".
"Nip it, nip it in the bud," that is what my friend Barney says. happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter