Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Nip It!

June 25 2017, 10:41 PM 

John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying,
For a good work we stone thee not; BUT FOR BLASPHEMY
and because that thou, being a MAN, MAKEST THYSELF GOD.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world,
THOU BLASPHEMEST
because I said, I AM the Son of God?

Anyone with A HOLY SPIRIT could read that those who claim that Jesus WAS God or claimed to BE God is a BLASPHEMER.

Jesus in His Glorified state is HOLY SPIRIT: Holy means wholly or PURE. So, it is possible that blasphemers are strongly deluded and do not recognize a blasphemer when they MOUNT the pulpit.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jun 25, 2017 10:42 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 26 2017, 12:35 AM 

Everyone I know of the latest spawn of The-O-Lites say and loudly proclaim on my TV that.

Jesus is God in the Flesh
That's what the Pharisees claimed that Jesus claimed.
Jesus said that they BLASPHEME because He claimed to be the Son of God.
Now, I stand shocked and amazed that I am not shocked and amazed to be called a blasphemer.

We should be hearing weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth! The Silence is deafening!

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Rancor wants MUSIC in church

December 2 2017, 1:14 PM 

Rancor and the progressives use singing IN PRISION as proof that the ASSEMBLY should also have music when we are commanded to SPEAK that which is written for our LEARNING.

HOWEVER, when Paul was going to an assembly for PRAYER which as ekklesia or synagogue was a READING assembly as EXAMPLED by Jesus, he was confronted by a lady who was part of Apollon's Musical Worship team. Modern "worship teams" (an abomination word) ALSO claim that they can speak FOR God and Jesus Christ AND do a better job. So, anyone cast into prison is free to sing as long as the others don't slit your throat. However, Revelation 17 warns about the return of the original Babylon Mother of Harlots. She uses lusted after fruits as any religious craftsperson especially speakers, singers or instrument players. The craftsmen or techne were also well known as THEATER BUILDERS AND STAGE MANAGERS.

Jude warns about the return of the Mount Sinai instrumental and sexual play and says that they were FOREORDAINED. Revelation 18 speaking of the performs that they HAD ONCE deceived the whole world. So, why wasn't the year 2,000 the YEAR BEYOND THEIR CONTROL to unleash Apollon and his muses called sorcerers and under the code word LOCUSTS were known as the SHEPHERDESSES and dirty adulteresses.

[linked image]

If you turn the SCHOOL OF CHRIST (the Campbell restoration) into a theater for holy entertainment and up to 2/3 of the owners are offended and show up as "empty pews" just know that they have been RAPTURED or RAPED and run for their lives.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 26 2017, 12:45 AM 

Rancor,

I am wholly convinced that you really believe than man has a spirit. Rancor has a spirit. Donnie has a spirit. Dave has a spirit.

Even God has a Spirit. God's Spirit according to the Scripture is HOLY -- for your information just in case you haven't come across this truth found in Ephesians 4:30 [KJV]. "And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption."

We all agree when the Scripture states: "... there is a spirit in man...." (Job 8:32, KJV).

The question is the adjective that best describes the kind of spirit one has.

Let's see what ADJECTIVE Rancor would like to fill in between the indefinite article ("a" or "an") and the improper noun "spirit" ... and here are choices:

------------------ "a" clean spirit
------------------ "an" unclean spirit
------------------ "a" holy spirit
------------------ "an" unholy spirit
------------------ "a" willing spirit
------------------ "an" unwilling spirit
------------------ "a" dumb spirit (Mark 9:17)
------------------ "a" ready spirit
------------------ "an" evil spirit
------------------ "a" troubled spirit
------------------ "a" refreshed spirit
------------------ etc., etc.

Rancor, there's such a thing as "a" spirit. What adjective best describes your spirit?

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

June 26 2017, 4:54 AM 

Ken, super font is for losers.

The term "a" holy spirit is not found in the Bible. Donnie and Ken disrespect The Holy Spirit.

Mark 3:22-30 states,

“And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, ‘He has Beelzebub,’ and, ‘By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.’ …‘Assuredly, I [Jesus] say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation;’ because they said, ‘He has an unclean spirit’” (NKJV, emphasis added / Note: The Pharisees made the same charge in Mat 9:34.).

In Matthew 12:31-32, Jesus says to the Pharisees,

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come” (NKJV, emphasis added).

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 26 2017, 11:35 PM 

This is how Rancor would participate in a 2-hour debate. During the entire session, he would state during his allotted one-hour rebuttal 240 times [at the rate of every 15 seconds]: The term "a" holy spirit is not found in the Bible. Donnie and Ken disrespect The Holy Spirit.

The audience might help Rancor with this point: Rancor, there are 2 types of spirit in the passages you're quoting: (1) an unholy/unclean spirit of man [Mark 3:22-30] VERSUS (2) the HOLY spirit OF God [Matthew 12:31-32]. By not recognizing the difference, you do disrespect God's HOLY Spirit.

For the sake of the audience, man, would you start discussing and explaining yourself?

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Take A Break

June 26 2017, 5:25 AM 

Psalms Chapter 47

1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm for the sons of Korah.) O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

2 For the LORD most high [is] terrible; [he is] a great King over all the earth.

3 He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet.

4 He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.

5 God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet.

6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

7 For God [is] the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

8 God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

9 The princes of the people are gathered together, [even] the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth [belong] unto God: he is greatly exalted.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Time is Short: Don't get PLUCKED by the PSALLO Liars.

June 26 2017, 9:39 AM 

Don't try this in A Church of Christ which is the assembly of Christians which excludes everyone not a Disciple or Student of Christ: His School is built upon the Prophets and Apostles but the ANTICHRISTS build upon "religious wars" to steal your property by "making the lambs dumb before the slaughter" which is a KOMA induced by musical instruments.

I will tell everyone with eyes and ears the MEANING of the chief musicians.

[linked image]

THOU DODGEST:

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath SANCTIFIED, and sent into the world,
THOU BLASPHEMEST
because I said, I AM the SON of God?

I am trying to reach all of the Paper Popes with that message of the LU East Wing Sect.

g37. hagiazo, hag-ee-ad´-zo; from 40; to make holy, i.e. (ceremonially) purify or consecrate; (mentally) to venerate: — hallow, be holy, sanctify.

A holy spirit by REQUEST only at baptism which caused Jesus to be sanctified is:

g40. hagios, hag´-ee-os; from hagos (an awful thing) (compare 53, 2282); sacred (physically, pure, morally blameless or religious, ceremonially, consecrated): — (most) holy (one, thing), saint

Jesus was given A Holy Spirit when the fluttering sound caused a VOICE to be heard: "This is my beloved Son." I hear that sound when the doves feed with the pigeons, other birds, squirrels and chipmonks.

John 12:28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
John 12:29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.
John 12:30 Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

The SOUNDS LIKE HARPS "sounds like the command to musicate" but Jesus AS Spirit said that it would be a SIGN OF JUDGMENT to those who understand the meaning of GO INTO ALL THE WORLD.

If you cannot grasp that claiming that Jesus was The Lord God or that He claimed to be the SOURCE of any power or word, Jesus said YOU BLASPHEME

Now, I am perfectly aware that there is no command saying THOU SHALT NOT BLASPHEME.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jun 26, 2017 10:00 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Time is Short: Don't get PLUCKED by the PSALLO Liars.

November 28 2017, 11:06 PM 

Numbers 10 defines calling the assembly including the synagogue.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Old Ken That We Have Come to Know is Back

November 29 2017, 11:13 PM 

Dave
(no login) 66.112.162.15
Message Title: The Old Ken That We Have Come to Know is Back
November 29 2017, 10:07 PM

===============================

Thank you, Ken. This is more like; well, normal. The ongoing sinful slander.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Acts 16 First Teaching about BAPTISM

December 2 2017, 12:29 PM 

Before giving one permission to pray and sing or recite a hymn we should note that Acts 26 has a series of things.

First, rather than being in a synagogue these merchant ladies went out by the River to pray. Scripture says that if we want to find Jesus the twos and threes will have to go outside the city to REST and LEARN of me. LYDIA DIDN'T BELIEVE UNTIL PAUL PREACHED THE GOSPEL.

Second, Paul defines the young girl with a spirit of divination which refute Apollon and HIS worship. He is the Leader of His musical worship team composed of bad girls who knew how to sing some songs that were NOT true.

Then, we will look at whether you can sing or even pluck your harp if they cast YOU into prison where there will be wailing now called CCM.

Acts 16:9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night;
.....There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying,
.....Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
Acts 16:10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia,
.....assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to PREACH THE GOSPEL UNTO THEM
Acts 16:11 Therefore loosing from Troas, we came with a straight course to Samothracia, and the next day to Neapolis;
Acts 16:12 And from thence to Philippi, which is the chief city of that part of Macedonia, and a colony:
.....and we were in that city abiding certain days.

Acts 16:13 And on the sabbath we went out of the city by a river side,
.....where prayer was wont to be made; and we sat down,
.....and SPAKE unto the women which resorted thither.

Sabbath is the Greek:

G2250. hemera, hay-mer´-ah; feminine (with 5610 implied) of a derivative of h∞mai hemai (to sit; akin to the base of 1476) meaning tame, i.e. gentle; day, i.e. (literally) the time space between dawn and dark, or the whole 24 hours (but several days were usually reckoned by the Jews as inclusive of the parts of both extremes); figuratively, a period (always defined more or less clearly by the context): — age, + alway, (mid-)day (by day, (-ly)), + for ever, judgment, (day) time, while, years.

considered by the Romans to have been ordained as a fast-day.

Acts 16:20 And brought them to the magistrates, saying, These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city,
Acts 16:21 And teach customs, which are not lawful for us to receive, neither to observe, being Romans.

4335. proseuch/ proseuche, pros-yoo-khay´; from 4336; prayer (worship); by implication, an oratory (chapel): — x pray earnestly, prayer.

Acts 16:14 And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple,
.....of the city of Thyatira [Turkey], which WORSHIPPED God, heard us:
.....whose heart the Lord opened, [to HEAR THE GOSPEL]
.....that she ATTENDED UNTO unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

THE COMMAND TO PREACH THE GOSPEL:

Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matt. 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:
.....and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

OF THOSE ACCEPTING THE "SEED" OF THE WORD THERE IS NO OPTION:

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

THE LADIES ATTENDED TO THE PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL AND BELIEVED:

Acts 16:15 And when she was baptized, and her household, she besought us, saying,
.....If ye have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house, and abide there. And she constrained us.

BEGINNING IN ACTS 16:16 AS PAUL WAS GOING TO A PRAYER ASSEMBLY HE IS CONFRONTED WITH POINTING TO APOLLO, APOLLON OR ABADDON AS THE LEADER OF THE MUSES OR LOCUSTS.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Warning about Apollon BEFORE singing in Jail

December 2 2017, 9:12 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Rancor and the Pythian Spirit

December 3 2017, 10:56 AM 

As a historical fact, Apollo-Apollon-Abaddon as one of the Starry Host worshipped in Egypt and Jerusalem by the Jacob-Cursed and God-Abandoned Levites, travelled to DELPHI just up the road from Corinth. The Pythoness prophetess was head at Delphi where historic figures went to get fleeced with false prophecies which often led them to death. Apollo who is the father of musical melody and gender-confused worship came to Delphi and killed the Pythoness and let her body rot. Apollo took on the role of the PYTHON SPIRIT and the young girl approaching Paul to teach error was an advance agent to disqualify God. History notes that the used music and drugs to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

Eur. Ion 144 Move your crimson foot elsewhere! Phoebus' (Apololyon) lyre, that sings with you, [165] would not protect you from my bow. Alter your wings' course; go to the Delian lake; if you do not obey, you will steep your lovely melody in blood. [170] Ah, ah! what is this new bird that approaches; you will not place under the cornice a straw-built nest for your children, will you? My singing psalmoi bow [ s' eirxousin toxōn.] will keep you off. Will you not obey? Plat. Ion 534a

Strab. 9.3 And to the citharoedes they added both fluteplayers and citharists who played without singing, who were to render a certain melody which is called the Pythian Nome. There are five parts of it: angkrousis, ampeira, katakeleusmos, iambi and dactyli, and syringes. Now the melody was composed by Timosthenes, the admiral of the second Ptolemy, who also compiled The Harbours, a work in ten books; and through this melody players imitated the dragon as breathing its last in hissings. he means to celebrate the contest between Apollo and the dragon, setting forth the prelude as anakrousis, the first onset of the contest as ampeira, the contest itself as katakeleusmos, the triumph following the victory as iambus and dactylus, the rhythms being in two measures, one of which, the dactyl, is appropriate to hymns of praise, whereas the other, the iamb, is suited to reproaches (compare the word "iambize"), and the expiration of the dragon as syringes, since with syringes

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 3, 2017 1:02 PM

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Rancor and the Pythian Spirit

December 4 2017, 9:56 AM 

I will pass on Ken's myths.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Rancor observes MYTH SUNDAY

December 4 2017, 10:47 AM 

2Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore
before God,
AND
the Lord Jesus Christ,
who shall JUDGE the quick and the dead
.....at his appearing and his kingdom;

.....John 12:48 He that rejecteth me,
.....and receiveth not my words,
.....hath one that judgeth him:
.....the WORD that I have spoken,
.....the same shall judge him in the last day.

2Timothy 4:2 Preach the WORD; be instant in season, out of season;
.....reprove, rebuke,
.....exhort with all longsuffering and DOCTRINE.

2Timothy 4:3 For [I mean that] the time will come
.....when they will not endure sound doctrine;
.....but after their own lusts

2Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth,
.....and shall be turned unto fables.

http://www.piney.com/2.Timothy.4.Shall.be.Turned.unto.Fables.html

MYTHS ARE SONGS AND SERMONS INVENTED BY MYTHMONGERS FOR HIRE

MUTHOS, 2. fiction (OPPOSITE logos, historic truth)

[linked image]

Pi.O.1.29 (pl.), Pindar Olympian 1. For Hieron of Syracuse
Yes, there are many marvels,
and yet I suppose the SPEECH of mortals
beyond the TRUE account CAN be deceptive,
stories adorned with embroidered lies; [multi-colored melody]

THE meaning of religious music and MUSICIANS: lots of double entendres which no Bible translator had the guts to translate. The Song of Solomon with female preachers dominating is the Hieros Gamos of the "brides" or nymphs promoting explicit sexual talk as a SALVATION ISSUE for worship.

[41] his mind overcome with desire,
.....and carried you away on his team of golden horses
.....to the highest home of widely-honored Zeus,
.....to which at a later time Ganymede came also,
[45] to perform the same SERVICE [SMILE]: for Zeus.

http://www.piney.com/Worship.Androgyny.The.Pagan.Sexual.Ideal.html

ARISTOTLE POETICS 1449B5

By "language enriched" I mean that which has rhythm and tune, i.e., song,
and by "the kinds separately" I mean that
.....some effects are produced by verse alone
.....and some again by song.
Since the representation is performed by living persons, it follows at once that
..... one essential part of a tragedy is the spectacular effect,
.....and, besides that, song-making and diction.
For these are the means of the representation.
By "diction" I mean here the METRICAL arrangement of the WORDS;
and "song making" I use in the full, obvious sense of the word.
And since tragedy represents action and is acted by living persons,
who must of necessity have certain qualities of character and thought--
for it is these which determine the quality of an action;
[30] and Grace, who fashions all gentle things for men,
.....confers esteem and often contrives
.....to make believable the unbelievable
.....-LOGOS or rational discord of God made audible and capable of being recorded.

-Lego Count, recount, tell over, say, speak, 8. at the beginning of letters or documents, maintain as a thesis, Sophron of sound mind. having control over the sensual desires, temperate, self-controlled, chaste, reasonable comparison. , esp. in the theatre,
Opposite to epithumia
A. desire, yearning, longing after a thing, desire of or for it, Theaomai :--gaze at, behold, mostly with a sense of wonder, 3. view as spectators of regulative and formative forces, derived from the intelligible
IV. inward debate of the soul 1. thinking, reasoning, explanation,
Opposite Poiein to excite passion, Arist.Rh.1418a12; V. Rhet., emotional style or treatment,

UNLESS YOU SPEAK AND TEACH THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN YOU ARE NOT AN APT ELDER AND "THOU ART THE MAN."

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Rancor observes MYTH SUNDAY

December 4 2017, 11:21 AM 

Ken observes Myths

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Here is one of YOUR god toys.

December 4 2017, 11:23 AM 

THE MINOTAUROS (Minotaur) was a bull-headed monster born to Queen Pasiphae of Krete (Crete) after she coupled with a bull. The creature resided in the twisting maze of the LABYRINTH where it was offfered a regular sacrifice of youths and maidens to satisfy its cannibalistic hunger. The beast was eventually slain by the hero Theseus.

The Minotauros' proper name Asterion, "the STARRY one," suggests he might have been associated with the constellation Tauros.

AT LU A ONCE-CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITIES using human imagination to get the REAL meaning of Scripture:

Dr. David Lavender, Ms. Rhonda Lowry and Dr. Jackie Halstead are diligently working for the University to introduce what they call "spiritual formation" into the life of the church. What better way to implement their desired changes than by involving church leaders in practices borrowed from paganism, medieval Catholicism and New Age practitioners. Teaching them the joys of contemplative prayer, to use breath prayers, to light candles for ritual prayers, to walk in LABYRINTH, to take pilgrimages and to seek their spiritual center is supposed to make them more spiritual as leaders of the Lord's church. Their Retreat to the Catholicism's Mercy Convent to draw near to God is especially impressive. There are spiritual seminars by men like Rev. Glandion Carney of St. Peter's Anglican Church and Dr. Gary Moon of the Dallas Willard Center for Spiritual Formation. The coordinators of this program must be wiser than the Holy Spirit, for He failed to include such a regimen in the Bible he inspired.

AMONG THE JEWS AND THE PROPHESIED END TIME

Goddess of the Sun
Sun Goddesses were frequently psychopompes, and the LABYRINTH was itself connected to the Sun. It's entrance was carefully faced EAST to catch the first sunlight of the day. Patricia Monaghan's research has shown that the labyrinth accurately charts the Sun's path in the sky in the far North. It also marks the counter clockwise apparent orbit of the Moon as it waxes, followed by it's clockwise apparent path as it wanes. Travelling the labyrinth made rebirth possible, whether it be by the Goddess leading the dead from its centre beneath the ground, or the priestess Ariadne guiding initiates through it for a spiritual rebirth.

The fatal flaw of the Jewish men were to hold a sun-rise service having turned their back on the temple while the women were inside worshiping TAMMUZ. Paul points to that in Rome in Romans 14.

Here he is as practiced by the Jews while Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites "made the lambs and mothers dumb before the burning." The Spirit of Christ in Isaiah 30 says this is the same PUNISHMENT exercised as God beats His enemies into hell with the same Lucifer's wind, string and percussion instruments. Here is is in your PATTERNISM.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 4, 2017 11:38 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Here is one of YOUR god toys.

December 4 2017, 11:38 PM 

bump

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter